I watch my husband have sex with another woman

Story by Kemi Ashefon
Last Updated:Saturday, March 12, 2011

I am 50, I am married and my daughter is 22 but does not live with us. My husband has a sex mate he has been going out with for 17 years and he brought her home recently. We all sleep in the same room, on the same bed and my husband has sex with her in my presence. He told me about her sometimes back that he wanted her to have a child for him. The issue of having sex with her while I am present started last November. Whenever they are making love, I never react but last week, they nearly pushed me out of bed. Later, I told my husband to stop messing around if he is not having a child with her again. Really, he likes sex but I have tried my best to satisfy him despite the fact that I don’t really like it. He served in the military and had many women then. I don’t know this woman’s mission, please help me.

Do I tell my daughter?

hahah
wale
3/12/2011 6:19:41 AM
what u need is to kill him with anything at ur reach.either tusasia or any one
s****d question simple answer
remi
3/13/2011 2:15:02 AM
i like dat if its me dat nigger would be long gone and d lady a stick in her punani since she lacks morals i***ts.
killlllllllllllllll
baba nla
3/16/2011 7:00:55 PM
wale u no good just kill but de man deserve kill u dey f**k u wan push ur own wife commot for bed
catch your cheating spouse now
chris
3/16/2011 8:59:20 PM
because we let things get out of hand, we regret later with so much emotional hits.
catch any spouse/partner right from your phone, read text, images, listen to calls and know your fate early to resolve or adjust. visit, donconsult.com ,for more info
Na
pinapple
3/12/2011 8:35:59 AM
Na wa this millitary men that lives without concience,this is madness and what is telling your daughter have to do with this ? He should rent a house for his mistress and let you be wha kind of s****d thing is this. Men i don vex tire as i de read this nonsense,well i pity the women that married police men cos they are all heartless, if they happen to be the only men in this life me go remain single for life, a friend's hubby is a police man and a chronic womaniser he dosnt even have regards 4 his wife all he will tell her is that am i not taking care of you. Tufiakwa aru
You need your head examined
Banda
3/12/2011 9:15:20 AM
There is something very very wrong with you. Why can't you go and leave with your daughter. Your husband is torturing mentally!
@Topic
somebody
3/12/2011 9:51:11 AM
Evil doer repent for the kingdom of God is at hand, Endtime Jesus is coming soon.
Woman sleeping with husband.
Njiru
3/12/2011 8:57:22 PM
How do u watch a man ad woman do it ad groan in ur bed. Stranger than fiction. Is devorce suicidal. U need a counselor not prayers. Wonders wil never cease.
HE WILL SURELY REGRET THIS ACT
SOLOMON
3/12/2011 10:03:04 AM
BELIEVE ME DEAR, HE WILL SURELY REGRET THIS. BUT I PRAY IT MAYBE NOT BE TOO LATE FOR HIM. ACT AS IF YOU DON,T CARE OK? I HOPE HE FEEDS YOU WELL.

HE IS UNDER JUJU AND IT WILL SOON FADE.

YOU WILL EMAIL ME BACK VERY SOON TO SAY THANK YOU.
ATVEUROPE@YAHOO.COM
Something is wrong with you
T-john
3/12/2011 10:21:52 AM
Madam, i think there's something wrong with you, is marriage a "do or die affair" why cant you leave him. How on earth will you consent to your husband bringing another woman and making Love to her right in you presence, and you still call your self a married woman? that marriage ended long ago.
Please find your way out before you die of hypertension.
MADAM WHICH KIN MIND U GET?
Stan
3/12/2011 11:08:42 AM
Did that man really marry u as in visit ur people and pay ur bride price and took u home as his wife or is it like Abuja kind of marriage?
If he really married u, then i feel u are s****d!
if it is Abuja kind of marriage u better keep quite cos u are not married yet!

Based on proper marriage , military or no military, how on earth could u bear that kind of psychological torture of facing ur hubby have sex with another person in the same bed with u?

It is unimaginable! are u really a NIGERIAN?
All and sundry!
Sir Richieson fr Ghana
3/12/2011 1:54:06 PM
To me the writer brought this issue up with the intention of making us believe an act which never exist. If really it did occur, i'll be forced to say...... psychologically there might be something wrong going on b/n husband and wife.....i don't see it reasonably right for a man going to the extent of bringing another woman into his matrimonial home is indeed quite amazing. Is it lack of sexual satistifaction, desire for youthful lady well endowed with gorgeous figure? The good old Book speaks strongly against extra marital affairs....Everyone is won enaging in this unholy, soul wrecking habit would eventually gain nothing but rather invites God's wrath. NB; Hebrews 13:4, states that,''Marriage is honourable among all, and the BED UNDEFILE, fornicators, adulterers, wife beater, a cheat, GOD 'll judge all!!!''
are u sure?
ben louis swiss
3/12/2011 11:46:30 AM
Madam, if this your storry is truth,,then you have some quections to answer,,
becos i can,t understand why you should allowed your husband girlfriend to sleep on the same bed and had sex on your head,,,? MADAM you agreed with your husband to pregnant her so that she will have child for him without marriage right?he is loving her now,
MADAM,, you know that your husband like sex and have many girlfriends as a military man before and after you married him right? and now you have got what you wanted from him and you are geting tired of de marriage right?/
please take it or you pack out from that house if you dont want to die young,,
and forget about thinkin juju on ur husband eye,,it is loveee and that thing you are no longer giving him,,and advice ur duaghter not to make this whole mistake of you,,
Watch ya step.
Action
3/12/2011 1:27:10 PM
Madam if I may ask, na from which peace keeping Mission your Soja husband met you? because i no trust Soja for marriage at all they can 50 wivz. Secondly it looks like both of u na birds of the same feather because i can`t believe your on the same bed while there are other places to sleep anyway if your not, kindly have a rethink before you go insane or die young.
Lastly my advice to you, is dont try to act any thing funny against that man or the womans live is only God that judges ok watch you ya steps.
na wa o
Bb
3/12/2011 3:03:23 PM
first of all i dont think u love that ur husband, (though i dont blame u who will love such man,) cos if u love him i dont think u can witstand such act in ur presence not even for a night. One more thing, if those legs i see belong to that lady, then forget it she's way past child bearing age. The thing is they just want to frustrate u out of that home which i think is d best for u by d way. Some men can be so wicked!
unbelivable
uche
3/12/2011 4:39:44 PM
my questions are,

Did your husband force you to be present while they are having sex

Did you live in one room or have one bed in your house

As for bringing her home, that may happen but as for having sex at your presence on the bed without an order for you to stay and witness it is unbelievable

As for what to do it depends on how you see it.
i think
kakudu
3/12/2011 5:53:31 PM
may be she too like to watch blue films.
looooooooooooool
Miz
3/12/2011 9:10:42 PM
Is this woman for real????????????

What she needs is a AK-47 to blow his head off.....na him craze or what??? he is very f*****h kmt even if he like sex how rude..........this woman is even more of a f**l.....if na me him do this kind thing ..i would boil water and in the middle of the night pour it over his kolo kolo....he would never forget him....true talk.
f**l
fk
3/13/2011 1:25:59 AM
madam enjoy ur eyeee .i know u simply get sick of this game simply bcoz ur husband dosent sex u any longer,i know if he would have considered u,u shd not have complain
fake story
omalicha
3/13/2011 4:01:29 AM
nfc don dey do una april f**l 4 march...lol i no fit shout
SAM
SAM
3/13/2011 6:50:03 AM
THAT IS NORMAL, NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT, VERY INTERESTING AND SEXT5 ACT.IS BETTER THAN HOMO.SEXUAL GAYS
SAM
SAM
3/13/2011 6:53:41 AM
THAT IS NORMAL, NOTHING IS WRONG WITH THAT, VERY INTERESTING AND SEXY ACT .IS BETTER THAN HOMO.SEXUAL GAYS. I CANT'NT WAIT TO TRY THAT.
s****d
debbie
3/13/2011 12:47:46 PM
if i were u i,m gona cut his dick and fry it in the saucepan add some sauce to it and give it to him for dinner b4 he kills me depression.
i dont belive this
bridget
3/13/2011 5:37:02 PM
woman, i want to ask you some questions, why cant you sleep in another room? like in the living room, must you stay there and see all that with your eyes??
im nt suprised at all
me
3/14/2011 9:47:38 AM
i am nt suprised at dis story at all this same incident happened some yrs ago in my country wn one of my girlfriend told me she was dating a married man and they are making love on the man matrimonial bed in the wife's presence. and i asked her what is the woman's reaction wn they are making love and she said the woman is not complaining, i said God pls help us, i advised her to quit dat relationship or God will never forgive her for her actions.
Six
Abubakar saidu
3/14/2011 1:13:22 PM
Ilove six
Re: Watch my husband f**k
Dogood
3/14/2011 4:56:47 PM
This is a fiction rather than real life situation. It is supid to ask us that silly question whether or not to tell your daughter if indeed it happened in real life.

How can a woman be facing the greatest torment of her life and passively be asking funny questions when she could have easily committed "mass murder".

Since the love of God runs in her veins seriously, she can walk away from the yeye marriage and allow the man to satisfy his longing for more children (na free sex the man want, no b pickin). Marriage should not be this humiliating

why
kline
3/14/2011 5:16:43 PM
why watch such an immoral act? anyway, my advice for u is to ingnore him nd move on wit ur life. in no time he will suerly come to his senses ok, takia i love for ur patience.
is not true
slyviA
3/14/2011 5:25:04 PM
Woman, I dOt believe u
lie
oge
3/14/2011 8:49:25 PM
its a big lie
was she blind
nne
4/1/2011 1:07:36 PM
did she nt knw dat military men are public dogs. big lies pls publisher of ths story shuld luk fr sumtin much interesting n real dat will trigger ppl dat r reading dis pls.
What Da F*ck
Morientiz
3/14/2011 10:13:22 PM
I can't f*ckin beliv this
did dis really f**kin happened
Kill ur f**kin husband n d f**kin p*ssy a$$ b*tch
DAMN!!!
SOLOTION
Adajesus
3/14/2011 11:51:22 PM
If i were in your shoes, i will get him drunk, then when he fall asleep, i will tie his manhood to a lorry, and start the engine.
lies
edo prince
3/15/2011 7:04:33 AM
mtscheeeeeew,nonsense story.........even a village woman will not act the way this dumb ass is acting...
NO CONSCIENCE
Nnenna, nj usa
3/15/2011 6:29:36 PM
I realy feel for this woman if this is true, but that the curse goes to the other woman who do not have any conscience. As for the husband, i think he must be mentally deranged from wars.
heartless
prosper
3/18/2011 9:41:09 AM
madam re u sure u knw ur husband before getting maried 2 him and u rightly said they ve been dating 4 17 years, what have u done about it,

i advice u to tell your daughter and also take a drastic measure by moving out of that house as not to die b/4 ur time.this is an eye sore.
heartless
prosper
3/18/2011 9:46:37 AM

woman
mohammed
3/18/2011 5:18:18 PM
woman u a confuse simply walk away that is my advice
Big Story
Stanley
3/19/2011 11:41:22 AM
Madam, do you think we are mugu to believe this your story? It can happen in other countries and to a 9ja woman. Abeg make we hear something, this one na story
TELL UR CHILD
Charity
3/19/2011 3:46:23 PM
Pls you have to tell your daughter, for her to know what else to do.

U can reach me with this 07038818042
tell ur child
charity
3/19/2011 3:47:48 PM
You are 50, I am married and my daughter is 22 but does not live with us. My husband has a sex mate he has been going out with for 17 years and he brought her home recently. We all sleep in the same room, on the same bed and my husband has sex with her in my presence. He told me about her sometimes back that he wanted her to have a child for him. The issue of having sex with her while I am present started last November. Whenever they are making love, I never react but last week, they nearly pushed me out of bed. Later, I told my husband to stop messing around if he is not having a child with her again. Really, he likes sex but I have tried my best to satisfy him despite the fact that I don't really like it. He served in the military and had many women then. I don't know this woman's mission, please help me.

Do I tell my daughter?
Frank
Peeters
3/21/2011 5:42:41 PM
chickenfarmboss1@gmail.com
Why?
SDP
3/21/2011 6:29:12 PM
This woman, why not tell us say u dey watch 2 of them f**k while u dey put hand 4 ur toto dey masturbate!
Just
Peace
3/22/2011 10:51:09 AM
Madam, just go to another room and leave them alone. One day, he wil come to his senses
if atal
tarantino
4/2/2011 6:37:26 PM
if u dont b careful dat woman wil collect ur hussy frm u.then u wil become aaron.dont ever allow such to help in ur presents again cos he ur hussy cannot condole such act 4rm u.juju or no juju never give chance again even dont allow d woman or lady near compound.if i b u i go cal area boys make dem messam up wel wel.
f*****h you
Ik
5/16/2011 2:14:51 PM
You are a f*****h woman, infact mentally derailed