HAVING KIDS IS NOT IMPORTANT TO ME NOW ;EX BEAUTY QUEEN NIKE OSHINOWO
Ex beauty queen, Nike Oshinowo Soleye seems to be unruffled in spite of the many controversies that has trailed her in the past. When she was crowned the most beautiful girl in Nigeria 18years ago, not many thought she would go far in the beauty industry. And with the running of the premier spa, a range of beauty products and her celebrity fitness DVD, she hopes to truly conquer the beauty industry.
That she has an uncommon taste for eye-popping fashion is not the thrust of this matter on ground.
Recently in an interview, she reveals that having Kids is not so important to her now, despite the fact that she’s 44 this year. She further disclosed that she never had the plans of getting married at all but her caring husband Dr Sholeye changed her mind.
I guess this is a new trend a beauty queen adopts to maintain great looks and shapes.
- If Your Wife Was Fat, You Wouldn’t Have Married Her…..Fan Blast Paul Okoye
- Bombshell! How Catholic Priest Allegedly Molested Lola Omotayo-Okoye For Years
- Secret Pains: Uche Jombo Yet To Get Over Miscarriage Experience After 6 Months
- Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Love For Eminem
- Don’t Disturb Me About Marriage—Kemi Adetiba Warns
- How Oritsefemi Escaped Death After Being Chased By Armed Robbers
- 6 Days After Getting A New Car, Oritse Femi involved in fatal Accident