HAVING KIDS IS NOT IMPORTANT TO ME NOW ;EX BEAUTY QUEEN NIKE OSHINOWO
Ex beauty queen, Nike Oshinowo Soleye seems to be unruffled in spite of the many controversies that has trailed her in the past. When she was crowned the most beautiful girl in Nigeria 18years ago, not many thought she would go far in the beauty industry. And with the running of the premier spa, a range of beauty products and her celebrity fitness DVD, she hopes to truly conquer the beauty industry.
That she has an uncommon taste for eye-popping fashion is not the thrust of this matter on ground.
Recently in an interview, she reveals that having Kids is not so important to her now, despite the fact that she’s 44 this year. She further disclosed that she never had the plans of getting married at all but her caring husband Dr Sholeye changed her mind.
I guess this is a new trend a beauty queen adopts to maintain great looks and shapes.
In short, kudos to the ex-beauty queen who has the guts to stand out and say what she wants and not want YOU want her to do, be or say! I de her back 300%. Ntoooooooo.
- I Once Nearly Killed My Son—Toyin Lawani Confesses
- Paul and Anita Okoye Sign Marriage Court Papers, Plan Glamorous White Wedding (Pictures)
- Only Fools Will Vote for APC--Yemi Shodimu
- Doris Simon Re-unites With Son In America (Photos)
- Yemi Alade Mourns Late Father
- Genevieve Nnaji, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala in Serious Campaign
- Omotola’s Hubby Finally Shaves ‘Bushy’ Beard