NIGERIA FIRST LADY DAME PATIENCE JONATHAN BAGS DOCTORATE DEGREE
Nigeria first Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, is among five eminent Nigerians to be conferred with honorary doctorate degrees at this year’s convocation ceremony of the University of Port Harcourt.
Vice Chancellor of the University, Prof. Joseph Ajienka, who made this known, weekend, in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, said of the 8,221 graduands for the programme slated for June 18, 16 bagged first class honours, adding that the best graduating student, Miss Dietake Oke had a cumulative Grade Point Average of 4.68.
He added that one of the highlights of the convocation will be the launching of a N5bn endowment fund for accelerated development of physical infrastructure and capacity development of the institution.
- How Osita Iheme Disgraced self at Exclusive Event While Having Free Dinner
- Vixens shouldn't be judged base on what goes on in videos… Kaffy
- Rotten Moimoi Eatery' Apologizes To Blessing Egbe
- Burna Boy resorts to violence to shut the lady he allegedly impregnated
- Lovely Photos From Davido's Daughter's Birthday