NIGERIA FIRST LADY DAME PATIENCE JONATHAN BAGS DOCTORATE DEGREE
Nigeria first Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, is among five eminent Nigerians to be conferred with honorary doctorate degrees at this year’s convocation ceremony of the University of Port Harcourt.
Vice Chancellor of the University, Prof. Joseph Ajienka, who made this known, weekend, in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, said of the 8,221 graduands for the programme slated for June 18, 16 bagged first class honours, adding that the best graduating student, Miss Dietake Oke had a cumulative Grade Point Average of 4.68.
He added that one of the highlights of the convocation will be the launching of a N5bn endowment fund for accelerated development of physical infrastructure and capacity development of the institution.
- Unity Bank Suspends MD, Henry Semenitari For Alleged N100m Fraud And Unethical Practices
- Rashidi Yekini Honoured in Portugal Neglected in Nigeria
- Sunday Are Reportedly Dumped Again As D'Banj's Manager
- Kate Henshaw’s Ex-Hubby, Rod Nuttal, Remarries
- Sahara Reporters claim Bukola Saraki is not even a Nigerian citizen