NIGERIA FIRST LADY DAME PATIENCE JONATHAN BAGS DOCTORATE DEGREE
Nigeria first Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, is among five eminent Nigerians to be conferred with honorary doctorate degrees at this year’s convocation ceremony of the University of Port Harcourt.
Vice Chancellor of the University, Prof. Joseph Ajienka, who made this known, weekend, in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, said of the 8,221 graduands for the programme slated for June 18, 16 bagged first class honours, adding that the best graduating student, Miss Dietake Oke had a cumulative Grade Point Average of 4.68.
He added that one of the highlights of the convocation will be the launching of a N5bn endowment fund for accelerated development of physical infrastructure and capacity development of the institution.
- Doyin Okupe Likens Jonathan To Jesus Christ
- 2015: Newly Elected APC's Presidential Candidate, Muhammmad Buhari Openly Declares Assets On Facebook
- Gen. Muhammadu Buhari Wins APC Presidential Primaries
- Ex-Governor, Jim Nwobodo Disowns Children
- I No Longer Womanise—Atiku Abubakar
- EXCLUSIVE: Burial Quagmire: Jim Nwobodo Says “Jim Jnr” not His Son!
- Desmond Elliot Wins APC Ticket For Lagos Assembly Polls