NIGERIA FIRST LADY DAME PATIENCE JONATHAN BAGS DOCTORATE DEGREE
Nigeria first Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, is among five eminent Nigerians to be conferred with honorary doctorate degrees at this year’s convocation ceremony of the University of Port Harcourt.
Vice Chancellor of the University, Prof. Joseph Ajienka, who made this known, weekend, in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, said of the 8,221 graduands for the programme slated for June 18, 16 bagged first class honours, adding that the best graduating student, Miss Dietake Oke had a cumulative Grade Point Average of 4.68.
He added that one of the highlights of the convocation will be the launching of a N5bn endowment fund for accelerated development of physical infrastructure and capacity development of the institution.
- Franca Brown Suffers Deep Loss, After Alleged Witchcraft Attack
- See Pastor Whose Feet Must not Touch The Ground While Preaching
- I Drink Coke and Biscuit When People Gossip About Me… Solomon Akiyesi
- Burna Boy under fire for dishonoring interview invites
- Actor, Olumide Bakare Needs N30,000 Daily to Survive Heart, Lungs Issues