VETERAN ACTOR EJIKE ASIEGBU AND SULTRY ACTRESS MONALISA CHINDA THRILLED AUSTRALIAN FANS
Veteran actor Ejike Asiegbu and sultry actress Monalisa Chinda held audience spellbound at Australia’s biggest cinemas,Hoyts,in Sydney on Saturday,May 14,2011 venue of the premiere of “GOSSIP NATION” the movie they starred in.
A spokesperson for the producers say the premiere was attended by the opposition of the state of New South Wales Parliament, John Robertson, the Nigerian Ambassador J.C Ezema and several Afro-Australian actors, musicians and a host of main stream Australian entertainment and media personalities.
The premiere was described as the most ‘heterogeneous event in recent Australian history’ as different races from Chinese, Asians, to Africans, Whites to Aboriginal Australians to Indians and Pacific Islanders were all represented at the event.
‘They have written their names into the Australian history as the first Nollywood actors to film in Australia’, director of the movie Daniel Okoduwa talked about Asiegbu and Monalisa’s roles. And in the words of the ambassador Ezema, he simply had this to say ‘They are the true ambassadors of Nigeria’.
- Chinedu Ikedieze, Wife Shun Break-up Rumour; Storm France For Holiday (Pictures)
- USA: Nigerian woman kills husband for sleeping with sister
- Xenophobia: Nigerian men are snatching our wives – South African Politician
- Super Rich Nigerians, Others Spend $900m On Property In Uk
- Home Office Ordered to Bring Back Mother and Five-year-old Son Deported to Nigeria