VETERAN ACTOR EJIKE ASIEGBU AND SULTRY ACTRESS MONALISA CHINDA THRILLED AUSTRALIAN FANS
Veteran actor Ejike Asiegbu and sultry actress Monalisa Chinda held audience spellbound at Australia’s biggest cinemas,Hoyts,in Sydney on Saturday,May 14,2011 venue of the premiere of “GOSSIP NATION” the movie they starred in.
A spokesperson for the producers say the premiere was attended by the opposition of the state of New South Wales Parliament, John Robertson, the Nigerian Ambassador J.C Ezema and several Afro-Australian actors, musicians and a host of main stream Australian entertainment and media personalities.
The premiere was described as the most ‘heterogeneous event in recent Australian history’ as different races from Chinese, Asians, to Africans, Whites to Aboriginal Australians to Indians and Pacific Islanders were all represented at the event.
‘They have written their names into the Australian history as the first Nollywood actors to film in Australia’, director of the movie Daniel Okoduwa talked about Asiegbu and Monalisa’s roles. And in the words of the ambassador Ezema, he simply had this to say ‘They are the true ambassadors of Nigeria’.
- King Oogbodo Plans Huge Take Over In 2015, Vacations In Amsterdam
- Sir Shina Peter's Wife Allays People Fears On Her Health
- Funmi Iyanda Robbed In London (Picture Inside)
- ASPIRING NIGERIAN TEEN RAPPER DIED OF SHOCK
- Dencia Pepper Sprayed A Police Officer In Rome For Violating Her Rights
- Ese Walter and Benny Ark Welcome First Baby In USA
- Warning! Davido Needs To Be Careful In Dubai