EXPOSED; FUJI ACT ABASS AKANDE OBESERE DETAINED OVER N3 MILLION DEBT
This is certainly a trying period for Paramount king of Fuji Music; Abass Akande Obesere as we gather is having some financial difficulties at the moment.
According to source, Obesere, sometimes back obtained a N3million loan from Cedar Microfinance Bank Limited and refused to honour the terms of repayment. Sources say the bank wrote to the Fuji musician sometimes in October 2010 but he never paid back the loan.
The bank was said to have petitioned the Nigerian Police who went into action and detained the musician.
He was however released on bail after the undertaking that he will repay the said loan.
they don come again with lie,,,lie
obesere is a multi millionaire dats d fact
dis one wey dem dey write no hold water
obesere is a big boy
with gud money
i know him personally
he has assets in and out of 9ijer
i no know where dis kind story come from ooooo
pls give us sth else to read.
still saw him in Airport on his way to Abuja yesterday with a big entourage
Enemy carried rumour, spread by f*****h and accept by ignorant...
Obesere stand for someone as guarantor, and when d person refuse to paid back the money, the bank find it difficult to fight the person..
They saw Obesere as a man of honour which he won't allow anything to tarnished his image, that's why they raise his name as topic afterall he's the one that stand as a guarantor...
So both Google and news shud stop carried any unknowingly news..
- Igbo Speaking Movies Get N100m Boost From Imo Government
- Nollywood Professionals are Bad…..Actor, Olaiya Igwe Accuses
- Oga Bello Plans Big For His 50-years on stage
- My Marriage Still Intact-- Yomi Fabiyi
- I’m in Need of N20 Million……….Actor, Yinka Quadri
- I Was Able To Woo My Wife Through Another Woman……..Actor, Yomi Fash Lanso
- Reason Why I Was Sacked………Comic Nollywood Actor Ajirebi