PASTOR ADEBOYE DECLARES TOTAL WAR AGAINST INDECENT DRESSING!!!
The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye has once again condemned in its totality indecent dressing among women in the church believed to be the largest Pentecostal congregation.
Right now, he has sent out strict warning to all parish pastors against condoning such provocative and devilish act.
The humble preacher of the word, we learnt, expressed outright dismay at the rate at which young ladies and even the married ones are disrespecting church’s rule concerning the mode of dressing, hence the need to correct the anormally.
We gathered that couple of weeks back, Daddy G.O as fondly called issued a categorical statement, banning all obscene and half naked women from moving near the pulpit. The respected man of God has also directed all parish pastors to follow the rules or face stiff disciplinary measures.
The message has been sent across the branches of the church nationwide. Not only that, it is also mandatory for all the pastors in charge to start enforcing the rule to the letter.
As a result of rapid intake of unbelivers most especially choristers into d church, immoral dressing and other filty act like fornication among choristers. And indiscipline in the church like dressin competition gossiping etc. I wuld sincerely advice that rccg go back to the cross for spiritual cleansing and revival. And I pray that . God will deliver his people back to himself. The word of God says if My people who are called by my name will humbly themselves and pray. I will heal their land.
- Could Gen. Buhari be Dressed in Local Attire to Win Votes?
- Up Close & Personal With Nigeria’s richest woman, Folorunsho Alakija In Pictures
- Amala and Ewedu Takes Time to Digest......Obasanjo Educates Atiku
- Kehinde Oshadipe Takes Custody Of Late Twin Sister’s Son
- Fans Slam Toyin Lawani On Married Men
- Will Dayo Adeneye Win After Receiving Prayers With Hennessy Drink?
- Dayo Adeneye Gets Raymond Dokpesi’s Blessing To Join Politics