BETWEEN GOSPEL SINGER,TOPE ALABI AND PASTOR IRETI AJANAKU
Have you ever wondered why top gospel artiste, Tope Alabi,can’t record an album without heaping praises on Lagos-based,cleric,Pastor Ireti Ajanaku? Well, you need to wonder no more as the clergyman and General Overseer of Christ Revival Victory Chapel International (CRVCI), has come out to clear the air.
Prophet Ajanaku’s name has been a dominant feature in most of the eight albums which the multi-talented Yoruba gospel artiste has released since her 2001 debut with Baba Iwo La Kepe.
Both met ten years ago when the artiste was invited as a guest minister to CRVCL.Ever since, the artiste and her husband have remained staunch members of the church.
According to Prophet Ajanaku ;” If you are useful to someone’s life and he/she will definitely tell people about you”. He said; I ‘ve never for one day told Tope Alabi to sing about me in her albums. People might be taking it to the canal level, but it’s not so.
- Praises as Saheed Osupa and Alabi Pasuma Breaks Fast Together
- Fraud Case: Court Grants Victor Essiet of The Mandators N5 million Bail (Picture)
- MI Abaga, Ice Prince Take Over Choc City
- How My Cheating Boyfriend Paved Way For My Success- Yemi Alade
- I Felt disappointed when P-square decline my featuring in ‘Do Me’ Video - Waje Reveals