BETWEEN GOSPEL SINGER,TOPE ALABI AND PASTOR IRETI AJANAKU
Have you ever wondered why top gospel artiste, Tope Alabi,can’t record an album without heaping praises on Lagos-based,cleric,Pastor Ireti Ajanaku? Well, you need to wonder no more as the clergyman and General Overseer of Christ Revival Victory Chapel International (CRVCI), has come out to clear the air.
Prophet Ajanaku’s name has been a dominant feature in most of the eight albums which the multi-talented Yoruba gospel artiste has released since her 2001 debut with Baba Iwo La Kepe.
Both met ten years ago when the artiste was invited as a guest minister to CRVCL.Ever since, the artiste and her husband have remained staunch members of the church.
According to Prophet Ajanaku ;” If you are useful to someone’s life and he/she will definitely tell people about you”. He said; I ‘ve never for one day told Tope Alabi to sing about me in her albums. People might be taking it to the canal level, but it’s not so.
- Omawumi Flaunts Baby Bump Days After Wedding (Photos)
- KellyHansome Apologises To MI, Wants A Collabo
- Only Accident Can Make Me Cut My Dreadlocks—Ras Kimono
- IF I WAS AS HANDSOME AS D'PRINCE, I WOULD HAVE BEEN MARRIED - DON JAZZY
- M.I ALBUM GETS INTERNATIONAL CRUSH
- DBANJ ACCUSSES DR. SID FOR MOHITS BREAK-UP?
- Burna Boy Blasts Former Label, Aristokrat: Threatens Suit