BETWEEN GOSPEL SINGER,TOPE ALABI AND PASTOR IRETI AJANAKU

Story by AKINNAGBE AKINTOMIDE/NIGERIAFILMS.COM
Last Updated:Friday, August 5, 2011

TOPE ALABI

Have you ever wondered why top gospel artiste, Tope Alabi,can’t record an album without heaping praises on Lagos-based,cleric,Pastor Ireti Ajanaku? Well, you need to wonder no more as the clergyman and General Overseer of Christ Revival Victory Chapel International (CRVCI), has come out to clear the air.

Prophet Ajanaku’s name has been a dominant feature in most of the eight albums which the multi-talented Yoruba gospel artiste has released since her 2001 debut with Baba Iwo La Kepe.

Both met ten years ago when the artiste was invited as a guest minister to CRVCL.Ever since, the artiste and her husband have remained staunch members of the church.

According to Prophet Ajanaku ;” If you are useful to someone’s life and he/she will definitely tell people about you”. He said; I ‘ve never for one day told Tope Alabi to sing about me in her albums. People might be taking it to the canal level, but it’s not so.

THE PASTOR
MYKEL
8/5/2011 11:03:30 AM
I THINK THE PASTOR HAS PLAYED A SIGNIICANT ROLE IN HER LIFE THAT'S WHY SHE CANT STOP HEAPING PRAISE ON THE MAN OF GOD .
TOPE ALABI/PST AJANAKU
Raji Aderonke
8/5/2011 1:46:24 PM
THAT HAS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH ME, ALL I KNOW IS THAT SHE SINGS WELL AND HER SONGS ARE LYRICALLY SOUND!
imo're
akinrinade olusakin .s
8/6/2011 11:39:58 AM
Eni bamoyi wura la nta fun,he is the one dat helpng her in spiritual.
Lords Doing.
LADODOT
8/7/2011 2:45:01 PM
God is doing things for her through Pastor Ajanaku, Tope Alabi kudos to U.
Is God.
Ogunyinka olaitan
9/15/2011 1:33:01 PM
Yes! The pastor may av done anything 4 he, but that is God's work's.
Nothing any man of God can do without the God of man involvement,so let her give all the glory to God alone.
S&J.
10/11/2011 5:35:02 AM
To God alone be all d glory.for He will never share His glory with anybody.
God of Ajanaku
dickson james
11/8/2011 12:11:06 AM
All i recall is that she has never praised the man,,,,but rather the God that he serves....
KtZaPFsCHNyTNP
Micuska
8/20/2012 10:31:16 AM
I think it's one thing to accompany your panrets and extended family on the trip, but it would be fun to see more travel from the 18-35 crowd. I would love to be able to see the Philippines outside the lens of our panrets' experiences and what we see on TFC. Maybe do a travel video contest that can double as a promotion for tourism?You know what? I was just discussing two points you raised separately with two different people ONE: #ManilaMinds actually works closely with a lotta Fil-Ams, and some people based in New York are also in on the loop. And they've really been sharing that a lot too about 2nd gen Fil-Ams wanting to reconnect with their roots and all that. I was just thinking though, maybe you can give us a little bit more background/kwento if you were to come here, what sorta trips/itineraries/experiences would you like to go on?TWO: Travel video contest I was discussing this with a friend outside of #ManilaMinds and it's almost the exact same thing! But for us, more than just the video (cos that gives videomakers and those with access to equipment instant leverage) we wanted something like a tour package contest. People submit itineraries with all the gimmicks and all that. We're still discussing it though, but I would definitely love to hear it if you have any other ideas related to it :)
Tope alabi
Miss oshibajo modupe
11/26/2012 3:04:02 PM
I love tope alabi bcos is d most talented gospel singer and great composer
Tope alabi
Miss oshibajo modupe
11/26/2012 3:04:40 PM
I love tope alabi bcos is d most talented gospel singer and great composer
She is the best now
Elijah Akintunde
3/12/2013 7:55:32 AM
Evang. Tope Alabi, is the best artist right now after Mama Bola Are and Funmi Aragbaye and CAC Good Woman. She is a blessing for this generation. Good bless Tope Alabi< God bless Elijah Iretiola ajanaku.
tope
adeola ife
3/27/2013 9:03:02 AM
i will always love her cos her song do give me so many tin, it gives me inspirations, and so many tins her word of advice change my life totally... God bless u and ur family
we need to b plan
toyin
4/12/2013 6:03:30 AM
The bible said we should judge no body, but we need to get one thing right tope alabi always say. OLORUN IRETI AJANAkU not ajanaku. So she is praising the spirit of God in him
God's son
Prince Adefemi johnson
8/26/2013 11:00:59 AM
I realy like her mode of singing,well oriented,well educative,it motivate someone with her song,