NOLLYWOOD MARRIED ACTRESS IN EXTRA-MARITAL SCANDAL

Story by NIGERIAFILMS.COM
Last Updated:Thursday, August 25, 2011

The latest gist in town now is about a married actress that had an illicit affair with a Ghanaian businessman. We learnt their relationship lasted for about 6 months before they parted way.

According to source, they met at a party in Accra, last year, and the debonair businessman who had secretly desired after her for years, made romantic overtures to the actress; a move she was said to have initially rebuffed insisting that as a happily married woman, she does not indulge in extra marital affairs.

The love struck rich Romeo did not accept defeat easily “he sought the help of a top Ghanaian society lady who is a personal friend of the actress, and through her efforts, the ice was broken, and soon a tawdry affair was allegedly started.

The business mogul we learnt took the actress to many exotic places and also care for her financial needs.

Just when the business mogul thought their relationship was heading in the right direction, the actress hit him with a bombshell that she was ending the affair because it was a wrong thing to do.

The latest development now, is that the dude is busy spreading tales of their illicit affair, complete with all tawdry details to media.

Interesting
JustMe
8/24/2011 7:25:29 PM
In story like this, we all blame the woman for not being faithful to her husband. How s****d can a man be to run after a woman knowing that she is married? How will such a man feel if a his own wife is chased by another man? The man should be ashame of himself. The woman was wrong to give in but it may aswell be that she never gave in and this he-goat of a man want to destroy the woman's marriage because she did the sensible thing.

I am a man and policy is treat others the way you want to be treated.
Really
JustMe
8/24/2011 7:26:48 PM
Is S t u p i d swear word?
smh
uche
8/24/2011 8:29:16 PM
men dont care, there dicks think for them most of the time, since woman think wisely most of the time and still find themselves in affairs is scary
@ justme
cynthia
8/25/2011 2:31:49 PM
it is possible d businessman was unaware of her marriage. if at all he was, the responsibility of proving her loyalty to her husband and marriage rested in the shulder of the actress. will the actress jump inside the river or ocean if the man has persisted in convicing her to do so? i am sure, she would have not done that. the woman has the entire blame. it is the practice everywhere, no one can force you to cheat on your spouse unless you are willing to do so. so, you guys should reason wisely before you comment.
Interesting
JustMe
8/24/2011 7:26:56 PM

I am a man and policy is treat others the way you want to be treated.
IS A VERY c***y ACT
NWACHUKWU CHISOM
8/24/2011 8:32:00 PM
the woman has to be blamed 4 cheating on her husband because she fully know that she is married.
think
glamour
8/24/2011 9:43:27 PM
the woman in qustion dose'nt she own a name?
Be reasonable
Dv Archi
8/25/2011 1:11:44 AM
I blame the woman but, the so called top ghanian society lady is the betrayer here too. remember this so called mugol has been toasting the said woman for over a year but ain't successful. so the society lady plays the role of EVE and the said mugol played the role of SATAN while the married woman is the ADAM... but all of them are defaulters that deserve punishment...
@ Dv Archi
cynthia
8/25/2011 2:46:41 PM
please give me a break and stop blaiming the man. the woman is absolutely at fault and she is a disgrace to womanhood. it's only a cheating wife that will try to blame the man. ofcourse, in spite of my wedding ring on my finger, i have continued to be chased by men. i have witnessed more than thrice in the recent past in which my closest friends were used by men to persuade me to engage in adultery. Even my mother cannot even convince me to cheat not to talk of a friend for that matter. when one of the friends was putting too much pressure on me, i told her to choose either our friendship or loose me as a friend. she went for the latter, and i then warned her never to bring such thing to me again as long as i did not ask her to find a man for me.
Cynthia
Dv Archi
8/25/2011 5:29:39 PM
Are you saying that if your husband goes about toasting married women and everything in skirt, that is right? if your answer is no, so "paraventure" he does he can be termed as "Home breaker" or "Devil" just like I termed the said mogul in the article.

Dv Archi
Funmi
8/25/2011 9:46:02 PM
Dv Archi, Cynthia defeated you in this debate. Cynthia made a good and compelling case. The woman had two options answers (Yes or No) no matter how persistent the man was. She chosed yes. I agree with Cynthia that she won't jump inside the river no matter the pressure. Acknowledge your defeat instead of making unnecessary reasons. Nice debate anyway.
Cynthia/Funmi
Dv Archi
8/26/2011 1:02:27 AM
Am a man in the first place, you ladies are misunderstanding me. if you read my previous comment I never justify the woman action okay... but the point I was trying to make was that the man did bad for toasting another man's wife even when he knew which is coveteousness, the friend was a bad friend for convincing her in other word she is her stumbling block and the woman was a f**l for falling in this mess.

so if you noticed I said they are all wrong. the woman commited adultery and deserves punishment but can the man and the bad friend go unpublish in the sight of God? this is the direction am looking at it...
YEYE WOMAN
NICE
8/25/2011 4:19:16 AM
i know is oge.
true talk
jane
8/25/2011 10:01:42 AM
what about ini and omotola
Media's hypes!!!
NNENE
8/25/2011 4:52:46 AM
Media's hypes and their talking heads... who believe this story believes nothing but lies. I know people hates actors and actresses so much that they'd portray and make up stories that are not true.... NFC grow up!!! what a freakish tabloid!!!
no mind dem
onyeoma
8/25/2011 1:46:27 PM
no mind them.nfc has started this their dem say dem say story,full of lies.however believes this crap is dumb
Media's hypes!!!
NNENE
8/25/2011 4:57:32 AM
how e take concern me?
Godpikin
8/25/2011 4:20:42 PM
nfc, dis ur story is crap. no names is mentioned in dis ur fake story...i could as well come with my own storyline "hollywood star actress in exra-marital affair wit a nigerian millitant"...guess dis'll make a hot story line...olodo!!!
Not true
Lustia
8/25/2011 5:08:49 PM
A story without a name. Is t celeb gosip? Give me ha name or well recognized picture if am 2blv in ur story
Not true
Lustia
8/25/2011 5:11:21 PM
spill the beans
mimii
8/25/2011 7:10:17 PM
Nfc,we are not dumbs.just spill the beans or are you afraid?the story is distinctively pointing at one of nigerian top actress with a private car plate number.so know it today that we all did qualitative and verbal aptitude in primary school as well as logic in statistics.
nonsense
Gloria
8/25/2011 8:10:01 PM
The story doesn't make sense at all cos u paparazzi did not write the lady in question her name,so tell us the name and i wld believe the story
scarcity of news
Elo p
8/25/2011 9:00:18 PM
I guess you guys{nfc} are short of news nowadays that you come up with all these no name,no sense news of yours.with d right of freedom of press overflowing in our democracy u guys are still slacking,could it be d lack of funds,workers or professionalism.I think you people should cease to exist.Ka chineke mezie okwu
nonse
e
8/25/2011 10:05:53 PM
what about monalisa
Nonsense
Peter Ejeomo
8/26/2011 3:20:36 PM
If the name of the actress can't be mentioned then I refuse to believe a single word of the story.
just me
ngo
12/15/2011 10:20:43 PM
i will like the name mentioned
love
dim Chidimma
3/17/2012 6:41:03 AM
Why is it dat all the actors and actresses date each other
JVTKftxQWwMq
Bristol Airport Hotels
4/19/2012 10:52:50 AM
nRO22r I really liked your article.Thanks Again.