Nike Ogundoyin-Ayanbadejo, First Nigerian on Sir Alan Sugar's 'The Apprentice UK' Passes on..
Intro of first ever Apprentice featuring Adenike Ogundoyin with 13 other aspiring business tycoons
with Sir Alan Sugar
Intro of first ever Apprentice featuring Adenike Ogundoyin with 13 other aspiring business tycoons with Sir Alan Sugar
Adenike Ogundoyin -Ayanbadejo, Nigeria's first ever contestant on Sir Alan Sugar's The Apprentice UK, Series 1(2005) and Owner-Manager of Pattaya Oriental Restaurant in Victoria Island, Lagos, who passed away last saturday while holidaying in London.
Adenike Ogundoyin -Ayanbadejo's business acumen running one of Nigeria's best Thai restaurants earned her great respect in Nigeria where she was once named by the Future Awards as one of 50 Wave Making Nigerian Women (2007).
Nike on the set of The Apprentice UK Series 1 Episode 1
Nike's Beautiful Restaurant - Pattaya Oriental, VI, Lagos
Adenike 38, suddenly collapsed at a meeting last saturday in London. Nike's Pattaya Thai Restaurant is a fantastic restaurant, the food, the deco, the ambience and customer service which were all a true testament to Adenike's hardwork and expertise. She was indeed a pride to women in business.
We are deeply saddened by her death and pray that God will grant her husband, children and family the fortitude to bear her loss. May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Funeral details to be updated soon.
- Avoid COSON’s Trouble—Choc City Boss, Audu Maikori Advises
- Why is the Social Media Silent?.......Special Assistant on New Media, Reno Omokri Mocks
- President Jonathan Unveils New100 Naira Note
- I Have No Business with my Son and his Girlfriend……..Actress, Shan George
- I Was Given A Baby Girl in The Dream……….Actress, Uche Ogbodo Reveals
- Waiting To Hear My Wedding Date Will Be Impossible…….Omawwunmi
- The Truth About My Affair With Edo State Governor- Dilish Mattews