Nike Ogundoyin-Ayanbadejo, First Nigerian on Sir Alan Sugar's 'The Apprentice UK' Passes on..
Intro of first ever Apprentice featuring Adenike Ogundoyin with 13 other aspiring business tycoons
with Sir Alan Sugar
Intro of first ever Apprentice featuring Adenike Ogundoyin with 13 other aspiring business tycoons with Sir Alan Sugar
Adenike Ogundoyin -Ayanbadejo, Nigeria's first ever contestant on Sir Alan Sugar's The Apprentice UK, Series 1(2005) and Owner-Manager of Pattaya Oriental Restaurant in Victoria Island, Lagos, who passed away last saturday while holidaying in London.
Adenike Ogundoyin -Ayanbadejo's business acumen running one of Nigeria's best Thai restaurants earned her great respect in Nigeria where she was once named by the Future Awards as one of 50 Wave Making Nigerian Women (2007).
Nike on the set of The Apprentice UK Series 1 Episode 1
Nike's Beautiful Restaurant - Pattaya Oriental, VI, Lagos
Adenike 38, suddenly collapsed at a meeting last saturday in London. Nike's Pattaya Thai Restaurant is a fantastic restaurant, the food, the deco, the ambience and customer service which were all a true testament to Adenike's hardwork and expertise. She was indeed a pride to women in business.
We are deeply saddened by her death and pray that God will grant her husband, children and family the fortitude to bear her loss. May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Funeral details to be updated soon.
- The Youths are Trying than The Elders……President Jonathan Reveals
- I Never Used My Late Wife For Rituals—Obasanjo Insists
- Nigerian Artistes To Collect Royalties Next Week
- Jonathan’s Government Is The Most Liberal, Respecter Of Rule Of Law—Doyin Okupe
- Nollywood Stars Bury Clems Onyeka Amidst Uncontrollable Tears
- 9ice Causes Stir In Ibadan
- Avoid COSON’s Trouble—Choc City Boss, Audu Maikori Advises