Nike Ogundoyin-Ayanbadejo, First Nigerian on Sir Alan Sugar's 'The Apprentice UK' Passes on..
Intro of first ever Apprentice featuring Adenike Ogundoyin with 13 other aspiring business tycoons
with Sir Alan Sugar
Intro of first ever Apprentice featuring Adenike Ogundoyin with 13 other aspiring business tycoons with Sir Alan Sugar
Adenike Ogundoyin -Ayanbadejo, Nigeria's first ever contestant on Sir Alan Sugar's The Apprentice UK, Series 1(2005) and Owner-Manager of Pattaya Oriental Restaurant in Victoria Island, Lagos, who passed away last saturday while holidaying in London.
Adenike Ogundoyin -Ayanbadejo's business acumen running one of Nigeria's best Thai restaurants earned her great respect in Nigeria where she was once named by the Future Awards as one of 50 Wave Making Nigerian Women (2007).
Nike on the set of The Apprentice UK Series 1 Episode 1
Nike's Beautiful Restaurant - Pattaya Oriental, VI, Lagos
Adenike 38, suddenly collapsed at a meeting last saturday in London. Nike's Pattaya Thai Restaurant is a fantastic restaurant, the food, the deco, the ambience and customer service which were all a true testament to Adenike's hardwork and expertise. She was indeed a pride to women in business.
We are deeply saddened by her death and pray that God will grant her husband, children and family the fortitude to bear her loss. May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Funeral details to be updated soon.
- We must question sources of rich Nigerians’ wealth –Osinbajo
- FOI: Court Orders Firm To Disclose Documents On Stella Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars
- BREAKING: Jonathan Administration Release NNPC Statement, One Day After Buhari Announces Probe
- Buhari Reads ‘Riot Act’ To Family Members, “Misbehave And Face The Wrath”
- THEFT: Our Housekeeper Led Robbers To Us, Indian Tells Court