THE UNTOLD STORY OF LATE GERALDINE EKEOCHA
The Nigerian entertainment industry was once again thrown into mourning as the news of the demise of another veteran actress,Geraldine Ekeocha filtered in.
This unfortunate incident happened as the preparation for the burial of veteran actor,Sam Loco Efe is in top gear.
The industry was jolted by the news that Geraldine passed away during a fibroid operation.
According to a source,the movie icon breathed her last at the University Teaching Hospital(UNTH) Ifuku,Enugu State.
Before her death on Sunday,4 September 2011,she was one talented Enugu-based actress who featured in over 80 movies and several soap operas with many of them still running on air.
Geraldine Ekeocha who was aged 56 left behind 7 children,6 girls and 1 boy.
Geraldine’s a native of Imo State but was resident in Enugu State where her acting career began.
We learnt the family members have not yet decided on the burial arrangement.
click the link below to go to...
BEHIND THE SCENE
- Tchidi Chikere ‘Unites’ Sophia’s Son & Nuella Njubigbo’s Daughter (Picture)
- Jim Iyke Gets ‘Locked up’ by Qatar Cabin Crew (see pictures)
- Clear your throat: Actor, Nkem Owoh Steps out with Daughters without Wife
- I’m Scared Of Buhari’s Government—Mr Ibu
- Youths Trekking for Politicians are Silly...Omotola Jalade Blasts