Video & Pictures: Tonto Dikeh, Tattoos, and More
Up and close with Nollywood Star Actress “Tonto Dikeh”. In this Exclusive Interview with Golden Icons, she openly spoke on her latest Tattoo that covers almost 70 percent of her back, which has been on a controversial spree via several online social networks. She also touched base on persona, career, and her life in general.
Stay tuned for the Premiere on November 26, 2011.
believe ur old enough to knw wat u want for ur self
U got ur body feel free. To do watever u want wit it but always b concious of god my dear but flex on babe it ur time
How did things get so bad that what a person does with her own body is now giving other ppl sleepless night?you guyz need to watch ur emotions. Its s****d,and childish. Seriously,some of yall need to get a life. Mischeeeeeeeeew.
If u no like am,go jam caterpillar n die.as for me she is good and real.i wish i can have her n i will make her and myself proud.
D girl na correct babe.
his soul. God created u beautifies u for a purpose , ur body is d temple of God nt satan .u ar meant to serve Him win souls to Him (God) whose identity or mark do u bear in d name of tatoo? Choose ur final destiny: life or death, heaven or hell, Jesus or devil, it's clear, either u belong to Jesus or devil. Either u do what is right or wrong.u choose ur destiny, eternal life or d lake of fire think about it n decide now message to every one! Good day.
BEHIND THE SCENE
- Toyin Aimakhu, Hubby Settle Marriage Issues
- More Facts Emerge On Muna Obiekwe’s Untimely Death
- Late Muna Obiekwe: Fear Grips Other Stars, Juliet Ibrahim Pleads For Kidney Check Up'
- Late Muna Obiekwe: Mike Ezeruonye, Uche Jombo, Mimi Orjiekwe Other Stars Mourn
- Any Reconciliation Hope For Jeta and Mbong Amata?
- I Can’t Tolerate A Cheating Husband—Stella
- People Please Stop Eating Dogs……Tonto Dikeh Warns