STILL ON IFEANYI UDOKWU'S DEATH
Story by AKINNAGBE AKINTOMIDE/NIGERIAFILMS.COM
Click for Full Image Size It was devastating moment last week when prominent Nollywood Production Manager Ifeanyi Udokwu,who was sick for a while,was rushed to the hospital when it became apparent that he was getting worse.

At the hospital he was quickly fitted with drip but then he suddenly started breathing heavily and gave up the ghost.

Prior to his death,Information gathered revealed that he posted a message online pleading for N2 million urgently but he did not specify the reason for needing help so urgently.

Many friends probably thought he was joking,and realize that he was pleading for money for medical treatment.Ifeanyi is widely known inside Nollywood.He worked mostly as Production Manager.Meanwhile,insiders allege that the doctor’s report revealed that the Enugu based film producer died of food poisoning.

Udokwu has worked in the production of movies like Total Love,Where Oceans Touch,Show Me The Heaven,I Swear and many more.

click the link below to go to...

OH NO! NOT AGAIN:NOLLYWOOD LOSES ANOTHER ICON.

Fine boy
Baby mariam | 11/9/2011 10:08:07 AM
May ur soul Rasin peace amen.
nfc
lolo | 11/9/2011 1:03:18 PM |
so what is the news, was it that it was the food poisoning that made to plead for the help of N2m?or that he died of something else?
May his soul rest in peace
Nanah Bangura | 11/9/2011 10:26:57 AM
May his soul rest in perfect peace amen.
wot a wicked world?
ike | 11/9/2011 11:40:23 PM
na,those dat kil he,are nw on happy abi,na wao wot i no,is dat anyti u do,must folo u..family take heart oo
May His Soul Rest In Peace
SOFT | 11/15/2011 2:02:17 AM
May His Soul Rest In Peace.
R I P
natasha | 11/17/2011 6:36:02 AM
may his soul rest in peace.
Rip
zainb | 11/29/2011 10:56:37 AM
Nollywood is beginning to fear me. Why is dat nolly of now is filled wit sad stories? I think they should go closer to God nd follow his path bcos i dont knw wy they should b using dia actors nd actresses for blood sacrifice.
what a life
dimma | 12/7/2011 10:26:47 AM
What a life'so is true,I missed u but since death don't look at faces.I don't ve right to question it.fare my dear beloved
To late mr udokwu ifeanyi
Joseph ifeanyichukwu | 4/3/2012 4:59:04 PM
It is very painful to lost a great man lik u,oh my God may ur soul gentle rest in perfect peace
Am dreaming, somebody should wake me;(
Princess stella | 4/14/2012 3:01:56 PM
Bros is it really true that u are gone;(, i don't believe is true;( we have plans aren't we? We planned that after sam loco's burial, am coming over to enugu to register in ur production,;(u promised to help me achieve my acting dreams;(;(;(, oh! Jesus what is going on, first it was sam loco, now u, but we spoke last on the 4th, oh! My God somebody shud wake me from this dream, it can't be true, who will i chat with on facebook;(;(;(? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaase:o;(come back;( God pleeeeaaaase! Is not trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrue;(.
unbelievable
samuel Kamau | 1/8/2013 12:05:20 AM
May his soul rest in peace.
Comment: