CELEBRITY QUOTE: ACTRESS CHIOMA CHUKWUKA AKPOTHA
I agreed to my marry my husband because he was the only person who knew me for who I’m.I met him before I became an actress and it was just on a platonic level,nothing very serious.I liked him as a person,but I kept looking elsewhere.
But when the emptiness was there,that was when I realized I was missing out on a lot of things.
We courted for a very long time,but not too long.
I love his simplicity,and personality.He’s a very humble and gentle person.He’s God fearing,very humorous and so many things that I can’t begin to list now.
I like everything about him.There is no total package.You have to like everything about a person for you to be able to settle down with the person.
My journey into matrimony, it’s been very beautiful and very rewarding and I’m grateful to God for that.
The greatest lesson I learnt about marriage is to be patient,you don’t talk all the time.You’ve got to do more of listening than talking.
Listening to what your partner isn’t saying sometimes results to what he or she does not want to hear.
You should be sure of who you are and who your partners is.That is the first thing and be sure that the love is enough to pull you through.
click the link below to go to...
i love all your films keep it on.
- Super Eagles Captain, Vincent Eyeama Thanks Critic After Loosing
- Psquare Unveils Drop-Dead- Gorgeous Artiste Under Their Record Label (Pictures)
- Yoruba Actor, Bigval Explains Affair With Kemi Afolabi
- My Grouse With Deeper Life
- Nigeria Escapes FIFA’s Axe
- I Speak in Tongues Before Going on Stage………Kenny Saint Best
- Iyanya Wants More Waist For His 28th Birthday Party In UK