ACTRESS EUCHARIA ANUNOBI TALKS ABOUT LIFE AS A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN
Story by AKINNAGBE AKINTOMIDE/NIGERIAFILMS.COM
Click for Full Image Size

RENEW EUCHARIA

Her name definitely strikes a chord in movie buffs on account of the superlative role interpretation by this sultry actress in the best seller movie Glamour Girls years back.

UK as she prefers to be called is now a born-again evangelical Christian.In a recent interview, she opens up about how she has adjusted to her new lifestyle.

I didn’t just start to serve God now; I have always been serving God.I have given my life to Christ for the past 15 years of my life;I took an altar call.

Yes,there might be moment of feeling whereby you want to walk away from God,but the moment you make up your mind to follow him He will help you.The entire life that I have lived as a movie star has been spent doing the work of God.I’ve been using my roles to serve God.

I might have acted some negative roles that I had been asked to play but I believe God,giving me fame,was preparing me to use that fame someday for His service.

There were some things that one must have done in the past as a youth which is called youthful exuberance and which I can no longer do at this stage.Even as a Christian,once in a while, one has one or two failings.

I would like to recall one particular event during which I wore a particular dress,I don’t want to use the word regret,but I wish I never wore that dress.You cannot be working for God and be doing the wrong things.For me,those were some of the time of failings I was talking about.But then if you don’t fall,you cannot rise.

And that is what God is looking for,a broken heart and a contrite heart.I still pray to God to help me never to fail him again.You know wearing that cloth that was unnecessarily revealing is not for the Children of God

Asked,whether her style of acting will change henceforth,she said OK,it will slightly change.I will no longer act any role which does not have any Godly message to pass.I won’t play a role just for the sake of glorifying moral decadence.

click the link below to go to...

AFTERMATH OF CRASHED MARRIAGE;STAR ACTRESS EUCHARIA ANUNOBI TURNS EVANGELIST.

LATEST GIST ON STAR ACTRESS EUCHARIA ANUNOBI.

Click for Full Image Size

EUCHARIA BACK IN THE DAYS

Click for Full Image Size

EUCHARIA THEN

GREAT
MARIONA | 11/18/2011 6:24:26 AM
Congrats but still too much makeup!
Mariona
Lalaland | 11/18/2011 6:39:12 AM |
Check her so called "Eyebrows"!
LALA WONDER
MARIONA | 11/18/2011 7:30:48 AM |
Lala don land! Hehehehehehehe
Mariona
Lalaland | 11/18/2011 8:33:07 AM |
Do we all really believe that this woman went to church to find deliverance? Its all LIES! She's looking for husband that's it!
Lalaland u still land.
Omo Oba | 11/18/2011 9:26:35 AM |
You no dey hear word. Mariona told you not to land, you still land. You no go kill person with this your mouth. You too much. If you say you know wan laugh, no read lala coment o, for na outside you go see yourself dey laugh.
LALA WONDER 2
MARIONA | 11/18/2011 11:08:15 AM |
Hahahahahahhahaa hahahahhhaha
lalaland
Kacey | 11/19/2011 2:35:48 PM |
You know everything but why is it you don't know that you are really c***y?
Kacey
Lalaland | 11/19/2011 11:18:30 PM |
Listen here AMEBO e don tey wey them tell me say I dey craazyy but I refuse to accept it! Ok? Ok. Good.
Lalaland
Kacey | 11/21/2011 7:51:22 AM |
You better take it seriously because you are getting worse by the day.
all the best
amore | 11/18/2011 6:52:16 AM
but the make is too much she looks like an international p********e,reduce make p any way,,,,,,,,to god be the glory
it is well
real pinapple | 11/18/2011 7:04:25 AM
It is well with you my sis i pray for his grace upon ur life to continue that which he has called you to do
u try
franky gee | 11/18/2011 7:09:02 AM
big ups 2
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Na wa o
Lil bruno | 11/18/2011 7:10:33 AM
So 4 nija now adays it is a must dat an evangelists must wear trousers and do make up's jst in d name of repenting. Hissss' who is dis madam deceiving is it me or nfc. f**ls. i tot she said she has repented but she stil luk irrating nd arousing hmmmm are u sure? Or u are jst pretending.
Lili bruno
Lalaland | 11/19/2011 11:19:48 PM |
My bros she's pretending nah! You no see how her BIG MOON FACE dey packed with makeup? Stewpid woman!!
good new beginning
Happy friday | 11/18/2011 7:18:39 AM
goodluck with your pastorial ministry . God is your strenghth. our God is the ////god yhat gives peopl chance.
looking gud!
omalicha | 11/18/2011 7:37:17 AM
UK seem to hv lost weight in d 1st pics n it really suits her. however, i'm nt a huge fan of d make-up...but thank God 4 ur new way of life.
UK
DONNATELLA | 11/18/2011 8:41:40 AM
LOOKING GOOD MY DEAR AS ALWAYS ,AN AGEL HAS ARRIVED TO GOD BE THERE GLORY.
Congratulation Eucharia.
Omo Oba | 11/18/2011 9:36:24 AM
Congratulation Anunobi, for if you find Jesus, you have found PEACE. If you have Christ, you have everything. You are in light, and darkness shall no more be your portion, IJN. Amen. Let no one judge you by your appearance, for the Lord who sees clearer than all of us sees your heart and intention. May the good Lord Himself hold you and make you steadfast. You can not do it by yoursel and so He will grant you the devine blessing of the Holy Sprirt to uphold you. You shall not fall IJN. Amen. Please only look unto Him that has the sustaining power (JESUS). It is well with you in His holy name. Amen.
OMO OBA !!!
MARIONA | 11/18/2011 11:10:34 AM |
Amen to that.Gud comment , gud man!
Lalaland
Princess | 11/18/2011 11:13:40 AM
Lalaland or what do u call urself? U are too mean u talk too much and its not good. We should just thank God for her,UK keep it up d God u serve will see u thru IJN.
Princess
Lalaland | 11/18/2011 11:35:26 AM |
Well if uk say she don find mount Zion good for her but the bottom line is that na husband the woman dey go church go look for! She dey go look for the missing rib man! Pretender!
New creature in christ
lovett | 11/18/2011 11:14:31 AM
It is not about what make up she has on , but what is on the inside. I really thank God for her life, but she can still feature in low key films though. i love her films. I pray that she will meet the right help mate partner who 'll love and cherish her and daughter and be blessed with more fruit of the womb and overcome temptation in Jesus name .
God is your strength E A
Esther | 11/18/2011 11:20:20 AM
E A lok stunning in the 1st pic. NFc must u put those old pics to contracdict her. Well it does not change who she is now and her new life. We all have our past. stay blessed and cont to grow in the Lord I J N
lalaland my fun my mentor
anita | 11/18/2011 1:16:18 PM
its true maybe she looking for christian hubby,,,,,bt the make up dnt suit her its tooo much on her fat face,,,, she can be placed in the category of ashewooooo,,,,,,though am her fan,,god bless u eucharia
christ is our saviour
isiaka | 11/18/2011 2:34:26 PM
when you are new creature in christ old tins are passed away and all things have become new. if you repent
Not funny
Lalaland2 | 11/18/2011 11:50:23 PM
The bottom line is UK na ash*w*! When Her toto don wide finish nai she con kw say she wan be Christian! Don't be surprise if story come out she she give the pastor doggie style 4 back of church
Wayo
Lalaland | 11/20/2011 4:48:34 AM |
How you know how her privates be? Have you been down her privates before wayo Lalaland2?
correct
anita | 11/19/2011 5:59:17 AM
yes is possible for her to do that,even in the office not only backyard,,,,she better change the mode of dressing and the make up,,or else we place her in internationalll p********e.......
uk
withney.nelson@yahoo.com | 11/19/2011 6:23:57 AM
,uk am hppy 4 u. bt swtdy. u cn stll lok vry sweet wthout dose horrible make up of yurs. infact u ad mercy j shuid ty 2 be urselfs. dat way u get a respnsible husand.while mercy would be awarded a brown new husband. nt secund hnd italian puree man,
Changed?
Nneoma eme 4 real | 11/19/2011 6:38:42 AM
Any one can change and start answering christian the main 'koko' be na 4rm ur heart, abi na lip searvice?
congs
daphine sloggy | 11/19/2011 8:21:29 AM
Dear miss God loves u en dont gve up to serv him.wz him al da haters a gone. na me na say Jah bless ma sisto.we lov yo personality da mek up no mata.
beautiful woman
mami | 11/19/2011 9:43:13 AM
please u guys stop criticizing people,is not her fault to be a star that u guys have to take advantage to say all kind of rubich against her.Who are u to be juge someone.Live God our creator to do his work not u guys.Try to c ur own self before seeing into another person matter.
Great look
Kate | 11/19/2011 10:06:57 AM
She really looks great. I love the new shape, as for the make up, all has been said...
Mj mwansa | 11/19/2011 11:12:47 AM
Do mind she devils da r cretizing u ma sister focus to Christ JESUS
makeup
Barack | 11/19/2011 4:32:50 PM
how i wish she will employe me to be supplying her makeups from overseas , in short period of time am prety sure to make huge money from that lucrative business
bad bell ppl
me | 11/20/2011 4:46:58 AM
M*KE UNA LET HER BE DIS FREE WORD,
Good to be born again..but
Betty | 11/20/2011 10:26:36 AM
Thank God you are now a more committed Christian. It is the very best lifestyle.
But as a matured single lady be wise, watch out , be careful even in the Church .
Watch out for deceivers , both among the members and the preachers who could want to take advantage of you.
Some people could attempt to use you and to leech on you !
Do not allow any body to preach and pressurise you into getting into an unsuitable married which you could later regret and do not allow fake born again boys and men to promise you marriage and then clean out your finances and assets , all in the name of " holy matrimony" !
U sure say dis woman don change so???
Nikisha | 11/21/2011 4:14:22 AM
Hmmmmmmmmm, i no trust this woman. I no trust this sudden change after her divource
SWeet kimmy \south AFrica
rene govender | 12/12/2011 2:52:36 PM |
HeyA peeps let her be\if she a child of let her be 4God sakes!I dn dnt dout her •um her fan an I lvE all her mvies so pEEps dnt be nasty 2 my diva•immanual god be wth u•Amen my sistA kEepup da gud faith cya an god bleSs
lala 2 becareful
jay gold | 11/23/2011 6:34:24 AM
is not proper to call her names, i think she has really change, becareful of what u post
uk, pls reduce ur make up
jay gold | 11/23/2011 7:05:57 AM
Uk, it will be good of u to reduce ur make up! So dat it will speak well of u in d society!
Uk bravo more grease 2 ur elbow
Lady b 4 life | 11/28/2011 10:18:31 PM
Frends dont judge in order nt 2 be judged. uk dont mind all dis bunch of rubish dat call themselves frends watever my sis bravo may GOD b ur strnght welcome into d world of grate achievement
Uk bravo more grease 2 ur elbow
Lady b 4 life | 11/28/2011 10:21:44 PM
GODSLOVE
DENISHA | 12/3/2011 12:00:53 PM
YOU DID LOOKS NICE BUT IT BETTER TO GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST
Hey talk true
Anyinne ejima | 12/5/2011 12:30:08 PM
UK anunobi may God of peace grant u wat u request from him in Jesus name i pray
orFSkqyXfKMvMnujJQx
Veanna | 12/7/2011 9:48:51 PM
Free info like this is an apple from the tree of konwlegde. Sinful?
gZhUdMsyqRTyptBoxN
Buy Cheap OEM Software | 3/8/2012 9:51:47 AM
GLuj0t I really enjoy the blog.Much thanks again. Will read on...
CEQHUtfAJhfOrAq
Bristol Airport Hotels | 4/18/2012 7:42:45 PM
NGWSG8 Major thankies for the article. Awesome.
ULQabusavDlx
Contextual Backlinks | 7/9/2012 11:02:21 AM
7s1Hab Say, you got a nice blog. Really Great.
wwKgmTbmrUQqLRfE
bookmarking service | 9/20/2012 5:21:13 AM
jAMjJG I cannot thank you enough for the blog post.Really thank you! Fantastic.
UgGSSRBzrckpgMi
crork | 11/4/2012 5:36:45 PM
tK1Xhe I cannot thank you enough for the article.Really thank you! Fantastic.
LOuxCTbORBYlLAy
loss weight pills | 2/1/2013 11:43:26 AM
ppKbYS Thanks again for the blog article.Thanks Again. Really Cool.
YrSRZEBDxPdhqwRekhw
generic clomid | 2/27/2013 4:16:45 PM
dC7SA9 Appreciate you sharing, great article. Keep writing.
advice
bright | 7/20/2013 4:23:32 PM
I'm impress that u've seen the truth about life,and I will also love to tell u to search ur self and make sure u are notwith held back to some of those things.being a chritian has to do with so many things,which is u setting ur self as an example in everything.are u?
BMeCjxjRryhHwu
make money onli | 9/12/2013 12:19:36 AM
5uvWkw Thanks-a-mundo for the blog article.Much thanks again. Keep writing.
Comment: