PHOTOS: XTY ESSIEN-IGBOKWE'S FIRST SON,OBIORA WEDS IN STYLE
Obiora and Onyinye Igbokwe
The wedding of late Chief(Mrs.) Christry Essien Igbokwe’s first son,Obiora Chukwuemeka Igbokwe, an architect, and his wife,Onyinyechukwu Blessing Madubobi, an engineer, held on Friday,December 30,2011,at The Cathedral Church of St. Faith,Awka,Anambra State.
The reception later followed at Finotel Classique Hotels,Agu-Akwa,Anambra State.
The colourful ceremony was well attended by dignitaries,relatives,friends and well-wishers.The high point of the event was the cutting of the beautiful cake.
Recall, the traditional marriage of the couple had taken place in the wife’s village , Okpuno Village, Otolo Nnewi in Anambra State on September 19,2010, nine days after Xty Essien’s burial.
Congrats to the family.
Here are pictures some pictures from the wedding..
with dad, Edwin Igbokwe
making the vows
signing the marriage register
with officiating priests
Bride and Chief Bridesmaid
Groom with Bestman & Pageboy
with the Bridal Train
with the Groomsmen
with their families
- Nollywood Actor, Nonso Diobi Surprises Female Fan With N.1m
- Shocker: Actress, Tonto Dikeh 'Slaps' Her Stylist With $3,300
- Duncan Mighty Off Bachelor's Market, Set To Wed Soon (Pictures)
- Bouncers, Fans Murmur Over Davido’s Recent Prudent Spending
- Wedding Of The Year: Private Jets Pick Guests To The Wedding Of Two Benin Billionaires Children's Traditional Marriage
- How I Maintain My Hips, Sexy Curves—Daniella Okeke
- Uche Nnanna Shares New Stunning Photos