Yoruba Star Actor, Eniola Olaniyan Turns Music Artiste, Collabos with Konga, Artquake
News getting to the ever filled desk of NigeriaFilms.Com confirms that Yoruba star actor, Eniola Olaniyan, who many believe is the right man of another Yoruba superstar actor, Saidi Balogun, has tried his hands on music.
Eniola, who recently moved away from the Centre of Excellence, Lagos, to the Centre of Unity, Abuja, has been in the movie industry for over two decades.
The actor, who produced Kuta Nle, a Yoruba movie, said he had to relocate to Abuja based on the nature of his job as Meteorologist in a federal government parastatal and not for his bad movie career success as speculated in some quarters.
Speaking exclusively to NigeriaFilms.Com over the phone, Eniola said, “you know that I work with the federal government, I was given the task to handle a special operation for the government, so I had to move to my new base.”
Speaking further when asked if he has finally left acting, this dogged actor simply said, “I can never leave acting, I have just won the best actor at the Yoruba Heritage Award, UK.”
He also told NigeriaFilms.Com that he has delved into music, his kind of music; Afro hip hop, as he rightly told us.
“My singles are receiving good airplay. I have Gbadun which featured Jhybo, and also is Amadebe (We will get there), which featured Konga, T Code and Adex of Artquake,” Eniola Olaniyan told NigeriaFilms.Com.
He told us that he is presently working on his next movie project as a producer. The work he said is still in its scripting level, which is tiled The Surge.
© 2012 Nigeriafilms.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the express written consent of the publisher.
- If Your Wife Was Fat, You Wouldn’t Have Married Her…..Fan Blast Paul Okoye
- Bombshell! How Catholic Priest Allegedly Molested Lola Omotayo-Okoye For Years
- Secret Pains: Uche Jombo Yet To Get Over Miscarriage Experience After 6 Months
- Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Love For Eminem
- Don’t Disturb Me About Marriage—Kemi Adetiba Warns
- How Oritsefemi Escaped Death After Being Chased By Armed Robbers
- 6 Days After Getting A New Car, Oritse Femi involved in fatal Accident