NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS SOLA KOSOKO MARRIES
Pretty daughter of Veteran actor, Prince Jide Kosoko, Sola is now a married woman .
She got married to her lover Abiodun Abinna at a private ceremony which took place at solitude Hotel,Jibowu ,Lagos .
The news of the wedding didn’t create a buzz unlike the other showbiz weddings that have held in recent times but the reason isn’t far fetched.This is because the talented thespian is one actress who loves to keep her private affairs close to her chest.
The ceremony had a lot of personalities in attendance .
It was well organized and guests were feted to lavish entertainment.
There was free flow of assorted drinks and variety of delicacies.
The Bride's father ,Jide kosoko expressed his happiness while speaking to newsmen “this is one of the happiest moments of my life and I wish the couple a happy married life", he said.
Congrats to the couple!
I wish you all the best in your marriage,
Uncle Jide barika re o, ke pe funwa o.
Sugbon Adesola, cream yi ti npo ju o. It has repercusions on the skin o. Please watch it.
God be with you and give you the required wisdom to run your home. Amen. Thanks for making Prince proud. Omo a se bee fun e o. Amin.
Don't listen to what pple say, Sunny Ade sang LET THEM SAY.NA THEY SABI.
Hapi marriage lif
Congratulations and have a fufilled life!
I am also married the same date than you
- Shocker: Actress, Tonto Dikeh 'Slaps' Her Stylist With $3,300
- Duncan Mighty Off Bachelor's Market, Set To Wed Soon (Pictures)
- Bouncers, Fans Murmur Over Davido’s Recent Prudent Spending
- Wedding Of The Year: Private Jets Pick Guests To The Wedding Of Two Benin Billionaires Children's Traditional Marriage
- How I Maintain My Hips, Sexy Curves—Daniella Okeke
- Uche Nnanna Shares New Stunning Photos
- Top Nigerian Socialite, Ayiri Emami, Shocked Wife With N75M Roll Royce As Birthday Gift (Pictures)