Stephanie Okereke's Move To Divorce Ex-Husband Fails
Story by Osaremen Ehi James/Nigeriafilms.com
Click for Full Image Size A Lagos High Court declared that top Nollywood actress, Stephanie Onyekachi Okereke, was never legally married to former husband and Super Eagles fringe player, Chikelue IIoenuosi.

The LG and Kanekalon ambassador went to court to formally seek divorce papers of her marriage to the former footballer.

Stephanie had a secret wedding with Chikelue in August 2004 but dissolved it in January 2007.

The Judge said Stephanie's marriage to Chikelu was null and void. The judge declared that no legal marriage existed between Stephanie and Chikelue, so, there cannot be a divorce but an annulment of their marriage.

The judge said that Chikelue was still legally married to his United States of America wife by the time the ex-beauty queen illegally married Chikelue.

We learnt that Stephanie sought the court for divorce papers of her marriage to Chikelue IIoenuosi to avoid the recent problem if 'Exs' being experienced in Nollywood marriages.

Stephanie is reported to wed big-boy, Linus Idahosa, later this month in Paris, France.

© 2012 Nigeriafilms.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the express written consent of the publisher

Aha!!
Lalaland | 1/31/2012 9:04:01 PM
Big horse face Stephanie so na wayo Las Vegas marriage na you enter all these while?!? Shame on you so called clever woman!!
steph
hapiiiiiii | 2/1/2012 12:14:57 AM |
pls try n make dis ur new marriage legal n i ope its going to b for beta n for worse....no more divorce
hapiiiiiii
Lalaland | 2/1/2012 1:47:24 AM |
Of course there wont be anymore divorce cos I doubt whether this one go marry again sef...
lala
nky | 2/1/2012 5:18:44 AM |
Hahahahaha....lolz
point of correction
lolo | 2/1/2012 2:16:13 PM |
stephnie was never an ex-beauty queen
Question for Lalaland
chiyoma | 2/1/2012 12:43:41 AM |
Lalaa where is DR Archi,i am asking you because he or she is your friend, we should find a way to know ourselves better,am missing his or her mis yarn abeg find DR Archi,this our site is Funky
Chiyoma
Lalaa | 2/1/2012 1:49:39 AM |
You sef too sabi find trouble! Anyways na wetin concern me with Dv ARSE? The ediotic sly monkey dey around and me n Lolo have been showing IT pepper since...We don even make am craze sef!
Lalaland
chiyoma | 2/1/2012 2:02:52 AM |
Abeg find DR Archi na we friend,Sly is also my pal, when are you bringing my perfume abi Lolo no gree make you give me lol
Chiyoma
Lalaland | 2/1/2012 10:50:06 AM |
Me n lolo dey land the uk for real in july for the olympics...let's defo hook up...you go take us waka.
Lalaland
chiyoma | 2/1/2012 1:04:53 PM |
To take you waka no go be problem for me because by that time my mum will be around she can help me take care of my kids to be able to move around, and you will see my film shop i hope you buy Genny films lol,is my sister in law the runs a film shop,i tell you there will be much fun to have you around and i will just watch you to know if you are lively in person as you are in NFC,at least i will know if you are really funny.because some people are good in writing but they can't talk much in person,and if are funny enough i will make you a speaker in my kiddies club.bless you lalaland
Chiyoma
Lalaland | 2/2/2012 11:48:10 AM |
Hey I cant wait oooo!!!!
long dead
lolo | 2/1/2012 4:48:35 AM |
Dv Arse is long dead n buried out of the heart attack he got from me n lalaa's comment
Lolo
Lalaa | 2/1/2012 10:51:14 AM |
That sly ewe reminds me of dv arse hence his name "sly"....
Lala gorilla
Sly | 2/1/2012 2:12:34 PM |
I never tell you say " don't put my name in your freaking write up" Stop looking for my trouble o! I dey my own,dey chill,you come carry your basket mouth and dirty fingers type my name. Take time oo! Dem send you come?
Sly monkey
Lalaland | 2/2/2012 11:57:05 AM |
Abegi shattap!! Ewe!!!
chiyoma
guess who | 2/1/2012 11:42:52 AM |
DV archi is now adamu garba
guess who
chiyoma | 2/1/2012 1:20:38 PM |
if truly Adamu Garba is Dr Archi is ok by me because am a bit confuse because the way Adamu writes is different from Dr archi's comments,well Adamu are you Dr Archi,let me know
call me +23276748282
ibrahim king conteh | 3/11/2012 7:52:45 PM |
hello plesase email me or add me on fb ibrahim king conteh or ibrahimkconteh@ymail.com
Fake guess who
Real guess who | 2/1/2012 2:23:17 PM |
Can you please use your own ID.Yeye person!! What's wrong with every body here? Using other peoples ID.
Same
Lind@isT | 2/1/2012 12:59:37 AM |
WAAAAAT? Same old story.....
steph check ur mariage cert...
charisma | 2/1/2012 2:18:29 AM |
steph ma question 4 u is ....wat certificate did u obtain 4rom d marriage registry right after d so calld weding? n wat is stated on it ? chikelue was still legally married 2 anoda woman by d time of ur marriage 2 him d judge said, how kom u didnt know abt it or suld i say d court didnt know? or maybe u knew it n still went ahead n maried him ....hmmmm mek im no bi say u bribed ur way 4 d show lol....ma dear u berra recheck ya marriage cert. lol infact mek una no tek dis serious bcos na confusd question i askd so as per a confusd persin lol
charisma
lolo | 2/1/2012 4:52:25 AM |
when she did a secret marriage don't u know that somethings weren't right? she was only after the guy's status as a footballer...secretly grabbed him only to find out that the guy was not with any clud n there was no money as she thought.
lolo
nky | 2/1/2012 5:26:08 AM |
Cough!! Cough!! Cough!!.....lolz
lol
me | 2/1/2012 5:00:48 PM |
mayb she doesnt know d meaning of certificate
lalaa
lolo | 2/1/2012 4:46:12 AM |
haahaha na real Las Vegas marriage, so all these while she was decieving herself waiting for settlement of N100,000,000 from chikelu? anyway many of them nollysheitwood actresses are into illegal marriages that needs no divorce papers ie oge ugly okoye
lolo, lala
real pinapple | 2/1/2012 5:43:21 AM |
Lala and Lolo i de fear una why because una current for every news wey de happen for nig even for politice, entertainment industry and so on pass all the media houses wey de nig. Una de fear me
real pinapple
Lalaland | 2/1/2012 6:40:34 AM |
Have me n lolo not say these things wey before nfc even bring up the topic? Pinapple the writing is already on the wall and can be seen....these nollysheitwood people are just 100% jokers!! Me n Lolo are defo CIDs for real o real pinapple....
Lala gorilla
Sly | 2/1/2012 2:17:58 PM |
Amebos that's what you are!! CID my ass!!!
Lolo
Lalaa | 2/1/2012 6:43:09 AM |
No mind them! Yeye wooroowooroo so called marriage!! She wanted to be a WAGs (Wives And Girlfiends...with her greedy big horse face!!!
pinapple
lolo | 2/1/2012 2:22:15 PM |
we dey watch them through our cctv,and we treat their fcuk ups accordingly here. thank God u don dey believe now that we are out for the truth
Big boy..
Lind@isT | 2/1/2012 6:36:39 AM |
Hope she sticks 2 this big boy oooo....
Before then, i fink u Proper Deliverance's NecessarY....
Supported Lind@isT
SWEET | 2/1/2012 6:41:54 AM |
Deliveranc is the final ansa
marriage kpalava in Nollywood's getting out of hands, the earlier they realise it the better for them.
Marriage kpalava
SWEET | 2/1/2012 6:47:22 AM |
Today married,
2moro diuorcd it is good they Remain single and be free from all this.
QUESTION FOR CHIYOMA
MARIONA | 2/1/2012 10:19:04 AM |
How do fink forumites can keepin touch with each other -I mean from ur comment/suggestion above?!
ANSWER FOR MARIONA
chiyoma | 2/1/2012 10:42:07 AM |
I mean no harm i just made that comment because NFC is gradually becoming a community of it's own, like a few weeks back that Lalaland and his Partner Lolo went to Afganistan according to lolo majority of you were looking for them,Like me i have my pals here and when i don't read their comments am concerned because we need to watch each others back,someone can be sick or something and you could be of help to your Neighbor,and before somebody will think otherwise i am happily married with two lovely girls.just a concerned citizen
CHIYOMA
MARIONA | 2/1/2012 12:00:15 PM |
Chiyoma, u got a gud heart o! I understand u.I said how do u want to effect that ? Many pple wud not want to drop der e-mail addie.Do u wanna create an email account for pple to subscribe to?As Lala n Lolo disappeared ,I was looking for a way to find out wot happened to them. You get my poser now? Wow u got 2 gals?Cool.Congrats!
MARIONA
chiyoma | 2/1/2012 12:25:27 PM |
Thanks my pal,the reason some will not be able to drop their email is because some tongue lash celebrities without reservation, like i am commentator in Nollywood Gossip and i bet you is a lovely family and some of us visit each other,i been on this NFC close to 5yrs now but no love here instead we fight and curse ourselves, but anyway sha is our funky site,and thanks my dear i have two girls but am praying for a baby boy or i will go and adopt a fine boy and give him a home,i think that's what life is all about,
Chiyoma
Lalaland | 2/3/2012 3:39:34 AM |
I just ADORE little girls! When I marry I pray na ONLY 3 girls my wife go born o. I no want boys at all! They are too troublesome and selfish especially when they are married! Little girls are just the cutest and are caring....my grand mother (God rest her gentle soul) always say that girls will marry and bring sons to their mother but when boys marry their wives take them away...So Chiyoma my advice to you is just be content with your gorgeous little girls and bring them up well.
Lalaland
chiyoma | 2/5/2012 3:49:04 AM |
Thanks for your kind words,i will try by God's grace to train my girls in the way of God,you know men will always want their wives to have a male child for them,but am contended with God's blessing upon my life.
@ MARIONA
MADAM | 2/1/2012 4:17:34 PM |
MARIOOOO where you dey since, ha ha, how runnings ? i just say make i hail o, as i dey pass your area so.
chiyoma
lolo | 2/1/2012 2:27:59 PM |
God forbid o me n my partner in law enforcement lalaa cannot be sick o, when we are not here for any reason, u pple shld pls know that we hav gone for courses on how to keep d news coming n making nfc a better place to be, and of cause visiting some of our comments followers who hav gone mad in the mental home ....for charity work
MADAM DI MADAM
MARIONA | 2/1/2012 10:41:58 PM |
Madam, thanx.Hope u r fine.Lotz of luv.
Lolo
Lalaa | 2/2/2012 11:51:01 AM |
You said it straight up!
make me understand
chickito | 1/31/2012 9:08:33 PM
dat means naija court are really 4cking up big time, d court is surpose to knw dis b4 wedding dem now she is seeking 4 divource and u guys are saying she is not legally married.is it not d cout dat wedded dem at d 1st place? or were she not wedded at court b4? nawa 4 naija and nfc, how person no go legally wed and she go court go seek 4 divource well maybe na me no understand sha.
Chicks
Lalaland | 1/31/2012 10:30:28 PM |
Trust me none of us understand either! Na only Nigeria na anything goes....we are all as confused as well...
lalaland
lalaland's husband | 2/1/2012 12:21:04 AM |
i have been wondering why our children are getting malnourished everyday untill i found out that my wife instead of cooking 4 the children she spends the whole day at the nfc site. I want to divorce this woman i cant bear it any more instead of doing his duties as a wife she is busy gossiping everyday about nollywood stars.Ever since i married this woman i have no peace she throws words at me and insults me.I have tried getting a divorce but she wont give me my freedom.Pliz i need help now!!!!!
waoooow lala's hubby
cool gall | 2/1/2012 4:15:36 AM |
but were have u been all this time for u to realise today?please go ahead, dont even waste time
lala hubby
anna | 2/1/2012 4:42:45 AM |
hahahhahahahahahahha
Anna
Lalaland | 2/1/2012 6:44:09 AM |
Continue your laffing o....
y pris
mimi | 1/31/2012 9:26:58 PM
y paris.how can u allow ur family and friends in nigerian to go and do one normally wedding in Paris.have u guys ever seen a white man coming to went in African.
U disappoint Stephanie.You dont want NFC in yr wedding right???/
Seconded
Silva | 1/31/2012 9:46:18 PM |
No mind them,na money dey shack them
Silva
Lalaland | 2/1/2012 7:46:37 AM |
Which kind yeye kobo kobo change these ediots get?! Abegi make we hear word jare!
nollywood stars
ashanty | 1/31/2012 10:54:30 PM
y is it dat all of dis nollywood stars after all there show-up @ weddin nd stay wit d husnand 4sm tyms, they wil later run out of d marraige,NFC plz answer dis question oo
B oring
Uju | 1/31/2012 11:38:28 PM
Next plsssssssssssssssssssssss
that means naija court is full
ezihe chinonso. | 1/31/2012 11:51:58 PM
this simple goes to proof that nigeria judiciary system is full of s**t.they collected money and gave them fake marriage certificate then.People should not blame Stephanie Okereke but the court that gave them fake certificate,because Stephanie Okereke wouldnt have gone there for divorce knowing fully well that she did not do any court wedding in the first place.
2nd divorce
mac K | 2/1/2012 12:12:27 AM
we hope she has verified very well, because very soon we shall hear that Edahosa has one Benin woman in Eromi.

Well, this one that she left her entire ibo boys and brothers and ran to Benin boy, i hope she can stand Benin women, because you need to be strong or else, very soon they will arrive from Italy and collect their brother, friend and husband, and this one wey you no hear language, then every woman is his relatives. Get ready, Madam Paris
laughsssssssssssssssss
laughsssssssssssssssss | 2/1/2012 1:37:24 AM |
Mac k Abeg no kill me oo for this site. hahahaha.God go help am.
mac k
lolo | 2/1/2012 4:56:10 AM |
yes nah he has a child in canada!!!and has refused to pay child's support
Lolo
Lalaa | 2/1/2012 6:46:23 AM |
The thing be say this benin man no go EVER EVER marry this horse face stephanie....she just dey deceive herself! Stephanie you better wise up o as you are now 38 years old...you dont have enough time to waste so now is the time to wake up and wise up!!
4*9 igbo guys?
true talk | 2/2/2012 7:29:44 PM |
@ mac k step knows igbos guys are 4*9 (first husband?) drug pushers, wife beaters, can kill for money, subdue their wife if they get small cash for pocket to name but a few that is why step shift base go benin guy camp. No blame her say she get sense well, well, once beaten twice shy they say but for step case na many times beaten by igbo guys. BAD BELLE MAC K
Go ahead girl
Nneoma | 2/1/2012 12:47:27 AM
Do not mind them, go ahead, with God all things are possible my steph.
then go on with your wedding
edith | 2/1/2012 12:50:44 AM
since you were not legallymarried to the chike illoanusi, then you can legally go and marry ,court has finally cleared you and you are free in deed.
good if it is so
Go on | 2/1/2012 1:31:50 AM
stepny go on with your wedding plans,nothing do you at all.
Queen
Okeland | 2/1/2012 1:37:21 AM
GO GAL, NOTHING CAN STOP YOU AND THIS VERY ONE YOU'RE PLANNING FOR IS FOR BETTER FOR WORST. GOD WILL SEE YOU THROUGH IN GOOD AND BAD TIME AND I PRAY THAT YOUR GOOD MARITAL TIME WILL SUPERSEDE THE BAD. THAT SUPER EAGLE WHATEVER THEY CALL HIM CANNOT STOP YOU THANK GOD NO LEGAL BACKUP. YOU ARE BLESSED.
STAY
Ab1 | 2/1/2012 1:49:40 AM
Hope is d right person dis time,pls try n stay on dis one,no divorce again.i wish u best steph.
Okereke
Apple | 2/1/2012 3:14:18 AM
Most of this so called 'BIG GIRLS' are so s****d! once they hear the word husband they rush in.................just too s****d...
Lolo nd laland
Kelisweet | 2/1/2012 3:17:32 AM
Lolo nd laland i hail u guys o
kelisweet
lolo | 2/1/2012 4:59:12 AM |
we salute u too
Sweet Kelis
Lalaland | 2/1/2012 6:47:20 AM |
Yes o me n lolo salute you too... Enjoy our NFC...xoxo
My lady
Ossy | 2/1/2012 3:17:48 AM
Congrats! my sweetest. I wish you well in life. You are a big name in the movie industry.
Jealous, jealous
cool gal | 2/1/2012 4:13:34 AM
jealous people will never winm, go gal its your time,i love yo acting,if the time u weed i will be in france then i might just pop in for your church service
cool gal
Bamenda | 2/1/2012 9:04:06 AM |
comment tu vas?
Bamenda
Sly | 2/1/2012 2:35:19 PM |
Abeg wetin be "comments du vas?" I don't speak Chinese,can someone please translate?
head up girl
timpi | 2/1/2012 4:54:09 AM
girl go on please with your wedding and dont mind people . I like your style
miiiiii
nky | 2/1/2012 5:30:33 AM
I hp u stay on dis new one oo? Gud luck
Breaking newsssss
Focus | 2/1/2012 6:07:45 AM |
The news reaching our desk confirms dat genevive is in secret wedding plan with LALALAND d wedding is scheduled to be taking place in Australia. D info was gotten authoritatively from LOLO who confirms the show and promised dat it's going to be d biggest wedding of all times. She also confirmed dat lalaland has promised all attendee a free return ticket. We expect all NFC contributors to be there. F C Focus announcer.
focus
lolo | 2/1/2012 2:32:59 PM |
God forbid my lalaa cannot marry gennyfcukingvive who started gym since she was 10yrs old n also she is too old and her pussie age shld be 70yrs
Lolo
Lalaa | 2/2/2012 11:54:28 AM |
Ahahahahahahaaa...ehehehehehehe...Correct talk!!!
Stephenie
Matths. | 2/1/2012 5:57:26 AM
Since you've decided to marry,bear in mind that as a married woman,your home comes first before your career to avoid stories of divorce which have become a common thing among you Nollywood actresses later on. Submission is also very important no matter your fame,wealth & connections,your husband remains the HEAD! I wish you the best all the way...
@matths
edith | 2/1/2012 7:52:59 AM |
i think you have said it all, i hope she will not be like other actresses,but i head she loved that iloanusi guy so much but the guy is a foool
Stephanie in Adultery with ex
Nne | 2/1/2012 7:13:17 AM
she fall my hand for that side ....not even traditional wedding or legal cert uhmmmm... Nollywood big babe not even aware she was nt married..............galz na wao..........welll .........Its Part of the movie they act................. so f*****h they never stay with one man...................i dont knw why most so called celebrities dont stay long in marriage....................now she`ll have the "i sldnt have said dat i was married" moment 4 her next interview......guess d marriage illusion wizard is at work den......so she 'd been comming adultery with her ex wo woz married........well shez single an life mus continue.....

hmmmmmmmmm God help us .... goodluck sha
hi
emelda | 2/1/2012 7:19:41 AM
i tut u are difrend 4rm d actres
emelda
lolo | 2/1/2012 2:34:45 PM |
how? tell me u are joking, this one that gets fcuking from marketer right inside their offices abegi talk another story
It is better for you
gidun | 2/1/2012 8:01:34 AM
so since everything is over in court of law as null and void as stipulated by court ,go on wih the idahosa benin guy. It s been long awaited ok.
@ Lalaland
@ Lalaland | 2/1/2012 8:38:57 AM
Can you create human being? For God sake stop the insult and check your family weather you don't have horse faces in your family as well.
Whoever you be
Lalaland | 2/1/2012 9:06:52 AM |
You really wanna know what I look like? Check Jay on google....
truth
Platinum | 2/1/2012 8:50:40 AM
The truth of the matter is that there is no way that GUY Idahosa will be single from his youth, till now. There must be an EX- WIFE, EX-GIRLFRIEND, EX-MISTRESS that must have gotten him a child somewhere, sometime. That man is old enough to be a father somewhere, once upon a time. The only thing that lands all these nollywood babes in trouble is greediness and fame. they want to marry the most richest millionaire in town so that NFC will clap for the for catching big fish.
Platinum
It Will Soon Come | 2/1/2012 12:41:06 PM |
You have hit the nail on the head - now lets watch, wait and see...
he already has one
lolo | 2/1/2012 2:37:44 PM |
idahosa hav a child in canada nah, the baby mama is disturbing seriously for child support
Whu wan mari spoil?
Sezua | 2/1/2012 9:16:52 AM
I knw say dat benin guy no b mumu na! Whu wan mari wuman wey dn dy enta menopause! Whu wan mari spoil?....2 badt! All dis nollywood pple 2 dy misbehave....mtchew...!
Sezua
Lalaland | 2/1/2012 10:53:45 AM |
Hence their name:nollysheitwood....
olive oil.
wise | 2/1/2012 12:45:03 PM
Stephanie! u sure say dat ur witch mother no go scatter this marriage the way she scatter u and Chikelue , abeg no allow her to give Linus Idahosa olive oil drink this time o! i take God beg u o because there is more to this juju olive oil o!
height
You ppl are dumb | 2/1/2012 2:55:37 PM
You guys are the dumbest people on the planet!!!!!!. She went to see an annulment in court from her former marriage. And for the Court to do that, she provided evidence to her case then the court granted her wish. Please you can go to the court and verify it 'spublic property so you can have access to it. dumb people. !!!.
rita
good girl | 2/1/2012 2:59:04 PM
Chikelue was a useless man. I know him in Enugu. fake ass motherf**ker with no job, Who knew him before? Am glad she closed that chapter. happy Marriage life and may this last for ever!
good girl
lolo | 2/2/2012 7:49:33 AM |
but chikelue did not toast stephnie rather she did after seeing him with a flashy car as a footballer, b4 we clc say jack robinson stephnie has taken him for a secret wedding
Lolo
Lalaa | 2/2/2012 12:02:00 PM |
Yeye las Vegas wedding!!
Mary
Wishing her all the best! | 2/1/2012 3:07:25 PM
Abeg her new bobo never marry before and e no get any child and has never lived in canada. Make una no dey claim nonsense. And for your information he is a young in his very early thirties! Abeg invite us to the wedding.
STOP HATING
Kananne | 2/1/2012 3:09:23 PM
STOP HATING O! Anyway where she like make she do her wedding. the main thing is that she is happy.
STEPH CAN DOOOOOOO !
MADAM | 2/1/2012 4:12:47 PM
Na ITK wan kill Steph so, so tey she wan use ond hand clap, how she go wan loose wetin dem no first tie, na style, style she wan use take collect money from her ex-husband hand so, wey dem hammar her head, gbannnnnnnnnnn !
Singing..... all dis kind thing can pain
eh eh eh ..................
all dis kind thing can pain ewohhhhhhhhh.
English please!
Mercy | 2/1/2012 4:21:15 PM
E no mean say the court marriage na fake, it mean say the man be still dey legally married to someone else. So automatically na anulment she go ask for. Which i think is better for her.
She did the right thing!
Amaka | 2/1/2012 4:25:08 PM
Even the guy wife for America don divorce em too ! Abeg free the girl. Good riddance to bad r*****h!
cunny vs Cunny
Logunofe | 2/2/2012 10:18:49 AM
Cunny woman die Cunny man burry am,exodus of cons
cunny vs Cunny
Logunofe | 2/2/2012 10:22:25 AM
Cunny woman die Cunny man burry am,exodus of cons
all of u dissing dis babe...
...GO nd DIE | 2/2/2012 11:24:22 AM
She don hamma, una dey diss. Mtcheew!!! Go girl Beauty... U are my idol
Y steph
Tess | 2/3/2012 1:02:03 AM
Am rili suprisd dat steph is among our ashewo nollywood actresses....dats bad bt ani way sha u ar welkum. hope jen,ini,chika nd mercy,tonto trow u a wlkum party 2 dier klub.....mtcheww
Hey
U-baba | 2/3/2012 1:29:32 AM
So this kind fine girl go marry waterproof marriage na wa o.One cloth to day the next time of visit na ghana must go bag, serve her right, girls wey de read nfc make orna learn lesson from steph.
truly
mercy | 2/4/2012 3:12:25 PM
But stephanie icant believe this is true becos a girl of your calibar shud not go to d court for divorce wen u kno ure not truly married to him legally
All the same God knowns d best for u girl,just be focus .ilove you kip it uop wit your movies
HmvqDwTocDQuvUuXpVk
Saifu | 2/19/2012 12:39:25 PM
SupermanThatHoe101 on September 19, 2011 tra.?kz/forum(Take out the ? from the link)^That is the forum link. Just go there and make a auoncct. Then simply just post 20 posts, like you would on the neoboards. Then you can download one of many cheating programs (Score Senders, Autobuyers, Kad Feeders, and much much more!)It's very easy to do, send me a message if you need help.We offer many cheats, giveaways (1,000,000+), and much more!tra.?kz/forum(Take out the ? from the link)
VmuRpTtaiTXnjnMQg
Bristol Airport Hotels | 4/19/2012 5:51:08 PM
ZHGrFc Muchos Gracias for your post.Much thanks again. Will read on...
OqgIyRqCqbSGaN
CrorkService | 7/9/2012 1:55:51 PM
v7waYO Great blog.
xlnateHdxhZUnXGl
bookmarking service | 9/19/2012 10:19:02 AM
m5rgQ6 I value the blog post.Thanks Again. Really Cool.
KnPSVNahFDPhEjkQIac
cheap seo services | 9/20/2012 5:28:16 AM
5hSWP3 I truly appreciate this post.Thanks Again. Want more.
OBHFbwIwtRUZHbz
bookmarking submission | 11/4/2012 5:33:25 PM
l0STus Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic article post. Really Cool.
nLSJnHDopYESrkzkok
cheap seo services | 11/4/2012 10:55:11 PM
VLvOoN Im obliged for the blog. Great.
hLmQFoNOIcghQDVfWW
pills for weight loss | 2/1/2013 3:37:13 AM
QxOaPg Fantastic blog post.Thanks Again.
VsaGFHGFChLTJgI
pills for weight loss | 2/1/2013 11:22:30 AM
jMUuuJ Im thankful for the blog post.Really looking forward to read more. Great.
IOAaBAHBpZaHILOT
clomiphene 25 mg | 2/27/2013 12:32:30 PM
hZllVT This is one awesome blog post.Really thank you! Want more.
FTtkQUvyPBGTq
generic clomid | 2/27/2013 4:03:53 PM
E6AP9p Really appreciate you sharing this blog article.Really looking forward to read more. Keep writing.
family affair
Hella | 6/26/2013 1:12:58 PM
When I realized I was HIV+, I asked my husband to beginning behaving positively but to no avail until when I had to quit the relationship, now my question is; is it possible for me to get a serious man and get married and have a happy relationship?
Comment: