STAR ACTRESS, OGE OKOYE, CELEBRATES 10 YEARS IN NOLLYWOOD
Nollywood actress, Oge Okoye, has been acting since 2001. Born in London, the actress cut her teeth into the movie industry while in her first year studying Theater Arts at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Anambra.
Since then, she has starred in over 50 movies including BlackBerry Babes, Blood Sister, Marry Me, Lady Gaga, The Girl is Mine amongst others. Married, and mother of two children, Oge has played a wide range of roles. From reverend sister to prostitute, from classy executive to poor widow, her roles have been versatile and her appearance in movies has been consistent.
- Aftermath Of Failed Political Ambition, JJC Surprised Kate Henshaw
- Super Eagles Player Set To Wed Lover
- The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of Headies Awards 2014
- Real Reasons Genevieve Nnaji Is Still Unmarried
- 17 Years After Ghastly Accident, Yinka Ayefele Is Thankful
- Why I Shunned K1 Unusual Concert—Obesere Explains
- Davido Acquires New Expensive ‘Mobile Home’