STAR ACTRESS, OGE OKOYE, CELEBRATES 10 YEARS IN NOLLYWOOD
Nollywood actress, Oge Okoye, has been acting since 2001. Born in London, the actress cut her teeth into the movie industry while in her first year studying Theater Arts at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Anambra.
Since then, she has starred in over 50 movies including BlackBerry Babes, Blood Sister, Marry Me, Lady Gaga, The Girl is Mine amongst others. Married, and mother of two children, Oge has played a wide range of roles. From reverend sister to prostitute, from classy executive to poor widow, her roles have been versatile and her appearance in movies has been consistent.
- I Still Relate With Mothers Of My Children—9ice
- I Never Paid for Studio Session While With P-Square…May D Confesses
- If You Don’t Want to Be Harassed, Go Back To Your Village…Actress, , Queeneth Agbor
- Controversial Singer, Jidenna To Perform Alongside Wizkid, Others
- Celebrity Couple Alert! Rita Dominic And Femi Jacobs Dating?