WHITNEY HOUSTON'S DAUGHTER RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL ON STRETCHER !!!
Singer Whitney Houston and Bobbi Kristina Brown arrive at the 2011 Pre-GRAMMY Gala and Salute To Industry Icons Honoring David Geffen at Beverly Hilton on February 12, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California.
Bobbi Kristina, the daughter of the late Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles!!!
Police responded to a medical emergency call, and Bobbi was taken away on a stretcher, but so far, there's been no confirmation as to why or when she was transported.
Earlier in the day, Bobbi Kristina tried to see her mother's body at the Beverly Hilton, but was visibly upset when she was turned away by police officers.
We will update you with details as soon as we hear.
click the link below to go to...
some ediot that doesnt hv respect for dead should shut a f**k if d dnt hv any
better tin to say hisssssssssssssssss
You were a legend,icon and a voice whom without you in the music industry it is not complete. Even in death it will remain so .
- Why Is Stella Damasus Hiding Her Teenage Daughter?
- 35 Is The New 18! Laide Bakare Happily Marks '35th' Birthday In Grand Style (Photos)
- Finally, D’banj Meets His Kokolet in Australia (Photo)
- Laide Bakare Goes Shopping Ahead Birthday Party
- Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out In Style With Husband in Dublin (Photos)