WHITNEY HOUSTON'S DAUGHTER RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL ON STRETCHER !!!

Story by perezhilton
Last Updated:Sunday, February 12, 2012

Singer Whitney Houston and Bobbi Kristina Brown arrive at the 2011 Pre-GRAMMY Gala and Salute To Industry Icons Honoring David Geffen at Beverly Hilton on February 12, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California.

Bobbi Kristina, the daughter of the late Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles!!!

Police responded to a medical emergency call, and Bobbi was taken away on a stretcher, but so far, there's been no confirmation as to why or when she was transported.

Earlier in the day, Bobbi Kristina tried to see her mother's body at the Beverly Hilton, but was visibly upset when she was turned away by police officers.

We will update you with details as soon as we hear.

click the link below to go to...

Whitney Houston Dies At 48.

cuteyyyy
Ini
2/12/2012 1:07:00 PM
Awwww!!!!Shez such a cuteeeey
I no blame her!!!
2/12/2012 1:44:39 PM
Na shock nah! One question please....wey that her uselessness of a fardar?!?
sorry
ADAURE
2/12/2012 3:30:15 PM
mixture of her beautiful mum and that ape called her father
adaure
hapiiiiiiiii
2/12/2012 10:04:47 PM
no be small ape man.he's jst to ugly....
adaure
2/13/2012 2:36:35 AM
You can tell that he takes drugs for breakfast...lunch and dinner....poor child to have THAT as a fadar!!
houston case
sande smith
2/13/2012 6:58:28 AM
such a waste of a beautiful artist. Wish she had not taken that road with Bobby Brown and things would be much different today. I see her daughter has a drug and alcohol problem also. This is such a shame..say I see you say father fardar? Where are you folk from? All in all I would like to put angels on Whitney and her family's shoulders<3
s****d bobby brown
Bazuka jo
2/12/2012 1:09:57 PM
Bobby brown killed whitney cos he was the one who led her into drugs and his atitude led her in alcholism, he made her d shadow of herslf b4 her demise,God will judge u bobby devil
Agreewithu
Jtcallmejosie
2/12/2012 1:13:51 PM
Amen!!!
Bazuka
real pinapple
2/12/2012 1:40:50 PM
Did he force her to take drug or is she below 18 that she cannot take her own decision by herself. We should stop judging cos he did not put a knief on her throat that she must do drugs or die, lets just pray God accepts her soul in heaven, she has finished running her own race and i pray the Almighty God accept her soul
Real pinapple
2/12/2012 1:48:10 PM
Your write up is just hilarious! What do you mean "let's just pray God accepts her soul"?! Madam preacher go and read and UNDERSTAND your bible very well before you dey come here come write Wetin no get head or tail!!

FYI YES someone can influence someone else to take drugs!!!
Nice 1
Holly
2/12/2012 2:05:01 PM
One can easily b influence on drugs especially by d loved one.lala pls does she sick?
yea
longtin
2/12/2012 5:48:08 PM
yes she doeses
Longtin!!!
Sly
2/12/2012 11:47:03 PM
Haba!! Lol !! No come kill person for here o!! You for just correct am nah!! Or doesn't you think you should? Hahahaha!!
Sly?
Babe R
2/13/2012 12:54:39 AM
No she 'doesn't think'.
Babe R
Sly
2/13/2012 1:57:08 AM
Don't you get the joke? Or should i say "doesn't you get the joke?" Busy freaking body!!
Sly?
Babe R
2/13/2012 3:02:37 AM
mad dog
Baby R for r*****h
Sly
2/13/2012 3:37:16 AM
Hey newcomer,why don't you go take a freaking hike!! Moda 4kin creep!!!
Sly?
Babe R
2/13/2012 4:26:05 AM
monkey
Baby Rat
Sly
2/13/2012 7:07:51 AM
What's your problem? Forgot to take the prescription drug from your shrink? Get off my case abeg! You've been noticed,so you can now go hang your freaking self!! Goat!!
Pinapple
2/12/2012 2:14:43 PM
If you don't know let me tell you now that Whitney Houston WILL ENTER HEAVEN because she's served God ALL her life regardless of her drug past! Go and watch her interviews on you tube you will see that she ALWAYS mention Gods grace in her life! People like you pinapple na dey ALWAYS read bible backwards. So don't come and write nonsense like "let us pray God accepts her"! Renew your mind in your faith!
Lala
real pinapple
2/12/2012 2:50:32 PM
Hahahahaha lala my good friend wetin come de pain you reach bone for my comment like this na, just see as you just de vibrate since for my comment. Abeg take am easy i don see say you like this whitney reach your blood no worry God go heal her daughter for the sake of all her fans, as for where she is right now its only God that knows that one. So take am easy
Pinapple
2/12/2012 2:59:29 PM
Just becareful the way you dey do this your preaching cos half of the time you are wrong!! Whitneys mother NEVER once stopped praying for her daughter.
lala
real pinapple
2/13/2012 1:16:57 AM
Lala i no no say you de read bible o for you to no say i de read bible backwards, so you de read bible and you de condemm God's creations calling them names and also you forget say bible tell us say make we love one another as we love ourselves, but me i no sure say that verse de your bible with the way wey hatred full your mind against some certain people. If my preachings de disturb you here abeg close your eyes if you see my write up you dont have to warn me for anything
Bobbi Kristina
Sly
2/13/2012 2:02:34 AM
Please draw in your claws.Bobbi Kristina is back home and doing fine.Make peace,let Witney rest in peace.Let's address other issues here and have fun.Peace everyone.
Sly Monkey
2/13/2012 2:43:55 AM
Me n Lolo baptised you with the name "Sly Monkey" for a reason and you are now showing us the reason! Abego take your ediot sef and fhuck off!!!
Lala Gorilla
Sly
2/13/2012 7:12:52 AM
Abeg come kiss my butt.Gorilla dot com!!!
real pinapple
2/13/2012 2:40:52 AM
Madam preacher I no ask you to come talk wetin dey my heart and I aint warning you! No come here come dey quote nonsense wey dey your own head calling God's name in the process na i dey tell you! I will read what I want to read and comment on what I want to comment! You are ALWAYS off the mark with this your fake preaching...If you want to write preaching sermons go for TBN website! Simple!
real pinapple
2/13/2012 3:20:19 AM
We aint fighting sha o....just airing our views as two adults.....
lala
real pinapple
2/13/2012 4:57:48 AM
Lala one love we no de fight even if we fight we go settle am no quams
Pinapple
2/13/2012 8:28:50 AM
I was extremely upset yesterday that as a man i cried sef! I just want whitney to find peace in God's arms...So if my rude sef show face to you yesterday abeg no vex. I just wished she didnt die...Its tooo painful for me...I truly love whitney and still extremely upset....Peace to you as usual...xoxoxoxoxo
lala
real pinapple
2/13/2012 12:00:56 PM
Lala na now you talk true cos me too notice am say u no be urself dat yesterday with the way you just de attack me left and right i come know say there is more to all what was going on, anyway God will rest her soul she was a great woman with a great voice, so dear lala accept my heart felt sympathy over the loss of Whitney Houston may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace amen
why bobby u did dat to her????
movementman
2/22/2012 6:22:37 AM
i beg leave bobby alone , he done do im own take spoil the good woman life. lets just pray that God accept her soul
@Lalaland
Suregirl
2/14/2012 8:38:15 AM
For once, this mumu goat sounds sensible. Keep it up!
Whitney
bat_woman
2/12/2012 2:04:12 PM
@Realpinapple...u said my mind jare...we love her...but truth be told...she wasnt forced by Bobby...she was even older than Bobby...so she cud ve taken a decision whether to tk drugs or not...Let God be the judge...and may her soul rest in peace!!!
Batwoman
2/12/2012 2:17:36 PM
When two people who dabble in drugs marry what do you think will happen?!? They support each other in their addictions! Bobby fhucking brown NEVER tried to make Whitney stop instead it is her money he was using to feed both their habits! Watch the Diane sawyer interview on YouTube. If it wasn't for her mother who intervened she would have died long ago!
Realpinapple
Toto
2/12/2012 8:18:49 PM
Pls don't mind lolo, i like u because u are always saying the truth, after all she was not forced, so people should stop saying what they don't no.
"MR JUDGER"
Mahabone-The grandmaster
2/12/2012 1:25:28 PM
What else is 4 God to judge as u don judge him already?
mahaborne
lolo
2/12/2012 2:38:07 PM
pls let lalaa be, infact anything that remain for God let him judge
LOLO
Mahabone-The grandmaster
2/12/2012 4:52:05 PM
Who's lala? I responded to BAZUKA JO'S comment.I no send una pls.
bobby brown
joy
2/12/2012 1:31:39 PM
Amen...
To all of u
Lady B
2/12/2012 9:37:28 PM
Why are we all tearing our selves apart here? She is gone and there is nothing we can do about that. Whether she enters heaven is not our concern for now coz we've all got our flaws. We'll all miss her voice and her trembling lips. Lets just pray for the repose of her soul and also retrace our steps as the living. I pray and wish kriatina a speedy recovery and the fortitude to bear the lose. RIP Witney!
Tick
2/13/2012 1:38:36 AM
One thing lead to another u are rite and one thing wil also lead u to wat lead them , hahahaha!
Stop blaming
esther joshua
2/15/2012 12:41:22 AM
We should learn to take responsibility for our actions...Whitney isn't a child, am sure she take or make her own decision...it just so happen that she ends this way, i feel 4 her so deeply. May her gentle soul rest in P peace.
Miss u 4ever
JtcallmeJosie
2/12/2012 1:11:27 PM
I'm gonna miss u 4ever.
thief
chipong
2/12/2012 3:35:44 PM
why?yeye girlbecause she was famous or whats your own that you will miss her forever na your family abi you think say her family dey read wetin u write so that they can give you one of her pant?yeye girl why did'nt you say thesame when sam loco died or even christ essien igbokwe ole !!!! thief
Miss u 4ever
JtcallmeJosie
2/12/2012 1:11:45 PM
I'm gonna miss u 4ever.
Tak control Lord
Josie
2/12/2012 1:34:25 PM
Lord pls let notin happens 2 dat gal Amen.
Josie
2/12/2012 3:11:44 PM
If I was the girl me too go wanna join my mama!
Lala
Sly
2/12/2012 11:55:52 PM
Wen your Granma pass, why you no follow go?EWU!!
Sly monkey
2/13/2012 2:42:53 AM
I can see you are bored again na make you dey sniff my yansh following my comments! Go find book read! EDIOT!!!
MISS U FOR EVER
@kerry
2/12/2012 1:41:05 PM
Do nt judge so u will nt be judge,gone so soon may her soul RIP (AMEN)
What really happen 2 her 2de.
Holly
2/12/2012 1:58:32 PM
Is she sick or wat
Holly
2/12/2012 3:10:43 PM
Read stories on the Internet.
why?n whats ur own
chipong
2/12/2012 3:28:36 PM
holly maybe u should try listen to news because noone is here to tell you wetin kill her and wetin be your own self?na so u na go dey gossip amebo.
MY GOD
ganger
2/12/2012 3:29:22 PM
GOD , my pple im short of words, i cnt stop crying for this woman,
some ediot that doesnt hv respect for dead should shut a f**k if d dnt hv any
better tin to say hisssssssssssssssss
stop faking up issue
chipong
2/12/2012 3:47:25 PM
you guys should be realistic sometimes with your comment!!! you could have said its a painful death with her age n for her little daughter n mother not to be faking things thats not happening to you.
What a loss!
Aare ona‘kankanfo of ogbomosoland
2/12/2012 4:03:33 PM
May almighty allah grant her aljanah firdis...may almighty allah grant the family the attitude to bear the irreplaceable lost!
tragedy
noble
2/12/2012 7:24:13 PM
Dis is yet another great loss in the World Entertainment Industry. Rest in peace beautiful soul! I pray for God's healing upon Her daughter
Kristina
Senior
2/12/2012 9:15:42 PM
Poor chap. Take heart
Speedy recovery
Lady B
2/12/2012 9:32:35 PM
Why are we all tearing our selves apart here? She is gone and there is nothing we can do about that. Whether she enters heaven is not what we are concerned of for now coz we've all got all flaws. We'll all miss her voice and her trembling lips. Lets just pray for the repose of her soul and also retrace our steps as the living. I pray and wish kriatina a speedy recovery and the fortitude to bear the lose. RIP Witney!
What a lose
Cindy
2/12/2012 9:38:27 PM
May she rest in d bossom of the Lord.....
nawa
chi
2/12/2012 11:09:12 PM
why all our musicians dey die like? God help us
Rest in Peace
ACMECO
2/12/2012 11:27:18 PM
Our lady with a trembling voices is gone, may her soul rest in peace, amen. May GOD grant the daughter a speedy recovery and fortitude to bear the loss. Rest in peace !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................*men
bkiaful
chi
2/12/2012 11:42:44 PM
let's be kiaful wit wat we do dis period. De world is coming 2 an end and de bible is being fulfilled. Dealths occuring here and then,earthquarke, corruption everywhere, men being lovers of themself, nations againt nations, worshippers of themselfs. This is the signs of the end time
prettygee71
R.I.P.
2/13/2012 4:18:55 AM
its a shame that you had to leave us now. the good talents are just dying. we will all die some day but we would have wished you to stay longer. R.I.P in the bossom of the lord. you will be greatly missed but always remembered. your music will always live on.
You were a legend,icon and a voice whom without you in the music industry it is not complete. Even in death it will remain so .
pSCfZasBAQQQZgqL
cheap web hosting
4/18/2012 7:14:32 AM
aljCgp Thanks a lot for the article post.Really looking forward to read more. Will read on...
BoydRuQxfuSzF
Bristol Airport Hotels
4/18/2012 11:59:39 AM
Oa86em Great, thanks for sharing this article.Really thank you! Will read on...
nPIVKzmoPz
Social Bookmarking Service
6/17/2012 8:22:35 AM
geFaui I really liked your post. Much obliged.
ZeolezhddYT
CrorkService
7/9/2012 5:00:14 AM
RXT7rq Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic blog post.Really thank you! Awesome.
yojqjmwqxhHAzy
crork
9/19/2012 4:53:54 AM
7fGBQE Thanks-a-mundo for the post. Will read on...
PtONOvDhTJScqxrSp
bookmarking service
11/4/2012 11:54:44 AM
3lZ0GL I truly appreciate this blog post.Much thanks again.
tFSETddWDdxCkXR
Clomiphene 50 mg
2/27/2013 1:20:57 PM
KIm1oP Great blog.Thanks Again. Fantastic.
dzkPCQhPZExEUHYPuxB
best news
8/2/2013 6:06:53 PM
fqKqJp Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic blog.Really looking forward to read more. Cool.
AroQngmpPRyPvtxiXPH
best link build
9/4/2013 5:42:53 AM
MS6xdU Thanks for the blog article.Really looking forward to read more. Want more.
yeDstPlHjCGnXdmYHx
make money onli
9/12/2013 1:57:08 AM
ulBdCO I really like and appreciate your post. Cool.