Baba Tee Is God-- Yetunde Oduwole Confesses.

Story by Osaremen Ehi James/Nigeriafilms.com
Last Updated:Thursday, February 16, 2012

On Saturday, February 12, 2012, Nigeriafilms.com exclusively reported the secret wedding between young up and coming actor, Babatunde Bernard, who is known as Baba Tee, and celebrity journalist, Yetunde Oduwole.

The news generated a lot of reactions from the public, especially because of the age gap between the two lovers. Baba Tee is reported to be about 32, while Yetunde is already 41.

In a reaction to the criticisms their recent union has gotten, Yetunde, a mother of two wrote in her facebook page with this update;

"Whatever you do, always put God first! Don't ever fight any battle yourself because you will not win!

The battle is the Lord’s and He is the only one that can fight the good fight! That is why I am not moved when lies are written about me and told about my person.

Because I know my God always vindicates me, He puts me above my enemies. I marvel at how faithful God is to me. I got a surprise I must share with everyone. It is to teach you not to fight your battles yourself.

You all know my story that I have been separated from the man I married in 1998. You should also know the various lies he has told about me. Thank God I became wise early enough to have left it all to God.

For 7 years, I have been a struggling woman, a mother of two who fends for herself and her kids all alone without a man to help out. For the 7 years, I didn’t get a divorce even though he divorced me without me knowing so he could marry another woman.

I still bear his name in all my documents and even my passport. I only got divorced 3 months ago despite the pressure of many years and even as am speaking my documents and even my passport are still in his name cos am a bit slow at doing things.

My ex husband, who had waged war against me, ran his mouth endlessly, ran away from his responsibilities and divorced me without me knowing, just to be with another woman, came begging for forgiveness!

He actually commended me for being a strong woman who has been there for her kids.

Dear friends, I was weeping! not because he begged, but because God has fought the battle for me! Even if it tarries, God’s words will surely come to pass!

This is a big lesson for all! Another thing is, whatever makes u happy, do it! Life is too short. I have lost loads of young people to death and that has taught me to embrace what gives me joy.

I don't want to die an unhappy woman. That is why I don't really bother my brain about way people say about me. I am a gold fish! It will be boring if I hear only good things said about me!

I have been called a lesbian just because they haven’t been able to point out who I am dating, but please raise your hand up out there if you are my lesbian lover, tell the world!

I have been called a whore, if I have slept with a legion of men out there, I demand that you all raise your hands! I know deep down me that I am as decent as they come.

I even heard they said I had an abortion for someone recently. LOL, isn’t that legal in the UK? And it is even free! I just might be saving the planet for sustainability! And, I am an adult! Cant help laughing! Is that news? I am entitled to my happiness.

No one was there for me in my loneliest days, my weeping nights, when I had to go hungry and when I single handedly catered for my kids.

Now that God has sent a person that sees beyond my faults and is ready to go the long haul for me, and doesn't care about my past or whatever damage people cause, tongues are wagging!

The world is sad if you have a little happiness, how terrible! If you are the one who says her ex husband wont allow her remarry, he will destroy her with the pen…time to shut up!!!!!

He has sworn to support whoever would make me happy and he is deeply sorry for all he has done. Who am I not to obey God? He has told me to forgive, and that I must do so I can be forgiven myself.

He has given me victory over my enemies. That’s what matters to me. I don't care about anybody’s opposite feelings, God approves my happiness, not humans.

So, dear ex husband, thanks for swallowing your pride of many years and obeying God. It hurts, but I forgive u. I am glad u know Yetunde has been and will always be a good wife.

I wish u d best in life just like u wish me. Thank u Jesus for making me live to say this testimony.

God is ur streghent
Gandoki
2/16/2012 12:47:47 AM
I have been there . I know what u have passed thru. And as God has blessed you with this young man I pray he remembers me too. He is God Of impossibilities.
ok
Nadu
2/16/2012 12:53:18 AM
i am not a Nigerian and don't know this lady but her story is touching. this is to all the single mothers out there raising their kids. be strong.
wow that God for you
NG
2/16/2012 1:22:23 AM
all i want to do is to print it out and make an edited copy for myself as this can relate to many women stories out there. She is such a brave woman and a God fearing woman that only God can lift her up like that. nothing pains like any ex husband that will go out and drag your nae in the mud but inspite of all that you managed to keep quiet and say your time is the best time not my time and I will wait on you to vindicate me. I love my God...dries our tears
YETUNDE D NATIONAL CAKE
AKIN
2/23/2012 3:50:32 AM
yetunde's marriage broke up bcos she brought a boyfriend to her matrimonial bed whn her innocent hubby said he was travelling, left home and came back later changing his mind, d boyfriend who is an errand boy to Babs (yetunde's ex hubby.
yetunde has dated seye kehinde a professional colleague to her and her ex hubby, dele momodu, yemi solade, lanre balogun,aremu afolayan and d brother,jide chord,lanre teriba (gospel artiste) Chukwudi,a london based fraudster, ayodele fayose,e.t.c. all for money and d ambition to be a celebrity. PLS WHN CAN I HAVE MY OWN SHARE OF D NATIONAL CAKE???
Wicked
Faith
2/23/2012 11:20:29 AM
Akin, u are not a good man. God will punish u. U will never reap d fruit of your labour. Sadness will always come your way. You will never live to see your children's children. This is because u are nothing but evil. s****d blackmailer.
akin
aduuni
3/1/2012 10:58:35 AM
I am sure u dnt know yetunde Akin may God help u.
YETUNDE D NATIONAL CAKE
AKIN
3/1/2012 1:39:29 PM
AV KNOWN YTEUNDE RISKAT ODUWOLE SINCE OUR DAYS @ UNI JOS.WHN SOLDIERS IN D BARRACK USED TO SLRP WH YETUNDE BRUTALLY SHE CAN NEVER CHANGE.SHE SELLS HERSELF 4 MONEY.
yetunde
passing by
7/14/2012 2:27:55 PM
Akin dats how your woman will be a national cake to your siblings and close friends. Iwo alaiye baje oloriburuku okunrin yi. Shows you dont have a good back ground and up bringing
lyf goes oN
Yahaya
2/16/2012 1:58:12 AM
May God continue to gv u straight nd may He gv u peace nd happhness in ur nw home. U r a champion nd u will alwayz be remain blessed, lyf goes oN.
Yetunde
Apple
2/16/2012 2:25:06 AM
One thing i know is that, most of what Nigerian men do to their wives and girl friends divide it by 10 and let their women do just 1 they cant take it.......
Apple
Rose
2/16/2012 1:39:30 PM
God bless you!! Tell them,abeg!!
Apple
Funke
2/16/2012 7:52:58 PM
You are very right,the same thing happen to me. everyone started calling a b***h when i left my ex (both is frds and family) i always feel sorry for nigerian girls cos our nigeria guys are wicked and hearthless. I also thank God that he is begging and searching for me and his son,but we are not ready to see his and his useless frds and family
yetunde
oladimejihakeem
2/16/2012 3:05:10 AM
yetunde ure too much continue ur good deed may almighty allah will continue to bless u abondantly.
ur friend on facebook
just love ur style
2/16/2012 3:33:12 AM
dont like commenting,but because it has to with someone ve nt met but love i will b calling u yetunde tee. i wish u n ur hubby happy married life,age is just a number,ur friend from italy
Tell the truth
no name
2/16/2012 4:11:24 AM
Every story has two sides, ASK yetunde why her husband left her I am sure your opinion of her will change in a second if the truth be known. Ask her why she had a relationship with two brothers. This is a woman who, yes is the mother of two young boys. She survives on STATE BENEFITS and has not had a decent job in years . You can not count the number of men shhe has had since her marriage break up with all her fingers and toes.
She is a know lesbian along with Dj Kashif's wife and others. Dressing up and going to parties can never make anyone a BIG BABE unless we redefine the meaning of BIG BABE IN LONDON. If you say jobless, living on state benefits and sleeping with men in the limelight no matter how small to try and be recognised then yes she is a BIG JOBLESS LONDON BABE. If you meet anyone who knows her well they will tell you how rude and arrogant Yetunde is even though she survives on benfits. She could be called a benefit cheat cos that is what she is. All the money she makes from her men and litle shows she does every now and again what would you call that. It is clear that she has no real friends because if she did they would have advised her to lay low at this period of time that her dirty linen is being hung outside. The poor woman has no shame u can only feel sorry for her sons with a mother like that. YETUNDE THE TRUTH IS BITTER,THIS IS A WAKE UP CALL FOR YOU TO CHANGE YOUR DIRTY WAYS take it and stop trying to pretend to be a saint to many people know the real you
no name
NG
2/16/2012 4:22:41 AM
you are bitter thats why you are a no name brand. go sit somewhere in the corner and who cares about you. Liar liar liar.....no woman would wake up in her sober senses and decide to cheat on her man....mba not possible....so pls give us a break about men. they instill pain in us but cant take when we give it to them 1 out of 10 given to us. she used whst God gave her to survive so what makes it your business? did she sleep with you...no you are a good for nothing pull down angry man.
Shut up youSILLY RAT CALLED NG
No name's supporter
2/16/2012 4:40:01 AM
Hey NG or whatever it is you are called you better learn to stop putting your smelly mouth into issues that dont concern you. People who know Yetunde inside out are talking and then you have the guts to say someone is bitter.
Who is the bitter one here if not you,afterall birds of the same feather flock together and that is why you will come and start defending a fraudster here.

Even Yetunde tried to defend herself here under so many fake ID's she failed!! How much more you...You better go and sleep and warn your fellow in crime Yetunde to stay off people's men.Make she stay put with this one whey she don hook so!!!
Yetunde hasn't failed
Pat
2/17/2012 3:45:19 PM
@ no name and soro , you are the same person posting comments with different names!
Go to hell!
You have failed , not Yetunde!
She has succeeded in marrying a young and successful Nollywood actor , despite all your evil wishes and plans to frustrate this marriage , it HAS HAPPENED!
Full stop!
Yetunde and her new husband are enjoying themselves now, all over London , while you are here belly-aching over their enjoyment!

If I were Yetunde I would ignore all this RAWBEESH TALK!
YETUNDE DOES NOT NEED TO explain or to DEFEND HERSELF! Defend herself For what?
What is her crime?
She met this handsome younger man and married him.
Anybody who is unhappy about this can go and drown in the deepest ocean or jump in front of a fast-moving trailer!
Simple
Shame on you and all enemies of progress!

@NG
soro
2/16/2012 6:16:51 AM
Yetunde, defendn ur silly acts wl not help u, am sure u knw dat pple are aware of ur warward attitudes.ok, deny LARRY KING,THE AFOLAYANS if thunder wl not strike u.this is just d beginning, more are in d cooler for u. ONIRANU AGBAYA.
The list is endless
no name
2/16/2012 6:04:48 AM
YETUNDE madam use and dump, first it was TLASH but you cannt DADUBULE anylonger because she just had a baby you have now moved on to your fellow ABBEYWOOD housewife DAYO FINNIH a.ka. DAZZLING DASY, is ur toy boy aware u like to swing both ways eating the cherry as well as eating banana? Any way a word is enuff for the wise, deceit frm philandering ways and concentrate on bringing ur kids up.
Stop No name
Shades
2/17/2012 3:19:08 PM
Please who ever you are can you stop spreading fake rumours about people. TLash is a happily married woman. How can you say such about her? Don't you guys know when to get off the deep end? She happens to be the last child of a very notable & respectable family in Ibadan. So please stop spreading these dirty demeaning stories.
Yetunde story
Suregirl
2/16/2012 8:10:19 AM
Oh Yetunde! Dis ya story dey very touching o o o .
I jus dey cry cry 4 hia. Be strong, ok? God that started this marvelous thing in your life will see u thru. Kai
who can battle with the lord?
Bamenda
2/16/2012 8:14:10 AM
the lord is your shepard my dear keep it up
Huh?
Wateva
2/16/2012 8:43:06 AM
What age difference? If the reverse was the case, would this even come to light? And please remove that deceptive headline..some of us just read the headlines. Ughhh
Same measurement!
Elo Pee
2/16/2012 8:52:51 AM
As we read and make comments,some go ahead and judge and condemn without tampering justice with mercy,but one thing is certain and clear,if God has justified then no one has the right to condemn.and i also want to remind us all that with same measure you use towards another/others,it will surely be measured back to you.He/She who has no sin,let him/her cast the first stone..Ka Chineke mezie okwu.
mistake of ur life baba tee
kegite
2/16/2012 9:06:08 AM
baba tee i dont know you but from what i've seen in ur films, u appear to be a bright lad with a great future ahead of u, i only hope this marriage will not ruin ur prospects. you will need all the luck in the world.
yetunde the geeat
Ade Perers
2/16/2012 10:20:17 AM
i have read the comments abd i say alk comments are justufued
U have only a few questions for our dear yetunde
What exactly happened between you and your husband that made him leave you for another woman as you claim
If indeed he left you for another woman,what did you do to salvage your marriage?
If what we hear is true,it would be nice that you confirm that your husband did not catch you pants down in bed with another man on your matrimonial bed(how many women can take it tocatch their men in bed with another woman on their matrimonial bed)talk less of an african man that yhe culture allows to marry more than one woman especially if he can afford it
Why have you denied babs access to his kids for well over 6years even if he is the devils re invarnate,after all you ve not found another daddy for these two innocent young boys
The story of how you have graced the beds of several men is not news,if you deny all others as you ve always done,can you also deny that of the Afoloyan brothers?the scandal that trailed your sexcapades with Aremu Afolayan adorned the covers of soft sell magazines for weeks and months,re you saying that babs was also responsible for that
You claim to be a celebrity,can you please define what being a celebrity means?
Re you a celebrated actress or musician or fashion icon,not even are you a celebrated writter,so what on earth qualifies you to be a celeb?
I can go on and on yetunde,but for the sake of your kids i advice that you slow down on this c***y life style of yours and avoid washing your dirty linens in public especially on facebook.
All the people reading your posts and commenting on it includng myself have our own problems but since you chose to wash your very DIRTY linel in publuc,why would people not throw stones at you
On your new found love and husband,i wish him luck as well as a happy married life,my prayer for him is that he sees the light soonest.as the yorubas will say.May God not allow this bone hang on in his throat.
Neither i or anyone is fit to judge you yetunde,but with what is known of you,trust me,i will not be proud to be your brother.how ever please enjoy youself with baba dee whilst it lasts like you have with the several other men,after all its a free world.

have our own indjvidual problems,but since you chose to make happenings jn your
elo pee/adamu garba=yetunde
towncrier
2/16/2012 2:23:24 PM
get off your high horse yetunde, By the way, seeing as you have no source of income, what documents will you submit to the home office in support of baba tee's settlement application.. just thinking out loud. lol
dont worry
LAWON DALLAS TX
2/16/2012 7:39:14 PM
Yetunde fi won sile ohun to ba wu elenu ni ko .
Let her be
Boaz
2/16/2012 9:08:51 PM
My people, u all knows that, this fingers are not equal right? So men or women are not the same. And everyone of them have his/her own different kind of character as well. Remember, 'A GOOD MARRIAGE IS BETWEEN A DEAF HUSBAND AND A BLIND WIFE'. So let them be
f**k EVERYBODY
YETTY IS A DOG
2/16/2012 11:06:13 PM
YES I CONFIRM IT THAT SHES A DOG .........You keep On given us s**t on here, well woman , i dont Give a dam abt u , do you remmeber the Last time my Boss asked yyou to dance Naked in his Office, Just because you want to make a Living........
Yetunde is indeed a DOGGIE
Abiodun Williams
2/17/2012 1:21:51 AM
Any one that knows yetunde well will know shes deceitful, she can only deceive people who don't know her that's why she thrives on face book because the people who read her on face book do not really know her. she can only make noise on the internet because she thinks she can f**l some people,
You can f**l some people sometimes but you cant f**l all the people all the time-BOB MARLEY.
The story of yetunde will only make any meaningful reading to people who do not know her,on the streets on London, we all know yetunde to be a DOGGIE,let her tell the world what happened between her and JIDE CHORD,whom she got pregnant for,she should also tell the story of how she was found sleeping with LARRY KING a barber in london.
Yetunde is known to sleep with any one, she is known to have slept with several actors and musicians, yetunde has no decorum when it comes to sleeping with men.
Yetunde is indeed a DOG, and if she has any responses to these names i have mentioned here,i am ready to mention more names of men yetunde has slept with in London and even Lagos. Yetunde is a shame to woman hood, she does not make us proud to be women.i regret ever knowing her.
@Abiodun
Wande
2/17/2012 4:07:58 PM
Yetunde is a doggie?
What of your own wife or girlfriend are they not SUPER DOGGIES?
Do you know how many men have entered inside them, before and after you met them?
Or did you attach TOTO- METER on their vaarginas?
If you have children , do you have their DNA CERTIFICATES to confirm that they are actually yours as your wife is claiming?
If your own woman has no TOTO METER on her, then you shut up you dirty mouth!
Wande stop disguising!
Just right
2/18/2012 1:58:49 AM
I have been reading the comments of all the stories published here about Yetunde or Bustline and one thing I have noticed is Yetunde has been commenting on these stories to defend herself along with her friends.I was able to confirm this via their IP addresses.Much as I refuse to take sides with Yetunde or her critics one thing I know is this.There is no smoke without a fire.Everything written about yetunde here cannot be a lie,there has been so much consistency in the names and stories Yetunde has been linked with and Yetunde herself has been so immature.You can run but cannot hide.It might interest you to know that all what you thought was a secret that has now been made open on NFC has been from people who know you well so quit trying to defend urself under different IDs.Yetunde,you are not a good person! It amazes me that you just try to draw attention to urself by spinning stories with the aim of drawing sympathy from people! That would only make people hate you more.You defend yourself on facebook with 'pathetic' stories of how your ex husband treated you.well,I believe you would not be the first neither will you be the last to go thru that,what matters is you maintaining your dignity in it all.with all these stories written about you now,it would take extra ordinary love and the grace of God to make your ex think of taking you back as a wife,I don't mean it would happen,bt that is what should ideally have been the situation.Anyway,madam Yetunde you have spoilt things with your own hands and it would really be difficult for u to redeem you image.Best of luck!
YETUNDE STOP DISGUISHING.
BK
9/1/2013 8:14:57 PM
THIS IS A VERY GOOD CONTRIBUTION FROM JUST RIGHT AND I THINK YOU HAVE VERY RIGHT AND FAIR.YETUNDE, DONT TRY TO JUSTIFY YOURSELF-YOU HAVE BEEN WAYWARD IN THE PAST,HOWEVER,NO SIN IS GREATER THAN THE OTHER,ASK FOR FORGIVENESS FROM YOUR CREATOR AND THANK HIM FOR GIVING YOU A FRESH START WITH BABA TEE,GIVE THIS MARRIAGE YOUR BEST AND BE FAITHFUL!
YETUNDE SHAME PERSONIFIED
sylvester
2/18/2012 2:03:28 AM
U SAY YETUNDE IS A SHAME TO WOMANHOOD.. U HAVE SAID IT TOO KINDLY SIS. YETUNDE IS SHAME HERSELF. EVERYTHING ABOUT HER LOOSE, SHAMELESS, Z LIST PERSON. ITS D MEN THAT LOWER THEIR
DIGNITY TO SLEEP WITH HER I BLAME SEF. LEAVE BABA TEE O. HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING. PERSON WEY NEED FAME N ATTENTION. WHAT BETTER WAY TO GET IT THAN MARRY A MAMA PRO TO GET CHEAP MEDIA ATTENTION....
yetunde u see ur life?
Lara Funk
2/17/2012 3:25:14 AM
yetunde i dont know if u av a destructive button dat pushes u all over the place. why cant u just move on and leave babs to live his own life? why r u so bitter? wot did he do to u? did he bring a woman to ur matrimonial home? no. did a woman call him at midnite on ur landfone? no. u did all these to him. he introduced u to jide chord how did u repay him? u got pregnant for jide. how shameless can one get. u slept wit aremu so dat u can get back at his broda kunle for dumping u. u were still married to babs den o. u slept wit godfada despite da fact dat u went to him to help u promote ur den boyfriend/artiste larry king. u can f**l some i***ts who dont know u, but some of us know u n ur s****d moves. how low can u get? from a former fame editor/ magazine publisher u went to marry baba tee. something must seriously be wrong wit u babe. I hope ur parents will not leave u to continue like this they should seek spiritual help. cos u dont av friends who can advice u. they r da same as u. i really pity u . we tot aremu was razz, u went to top it up wit a baba suwe wannabe? big girl my ass
@ Lara Funk
BIMPE
2/18/2012 10:47:43 AM
Babez u've said it all.BABA TEE, is making a big plan now, ready to vamooze cux , hin head don too full for all waitn he dey hear. The guy didn't knw knw dat Yetunde "WELL" is soooo deep and full of SH..........T.
weting b ur own
just me
2/17/2012 4:07:31 AM
why those men b call should come forward n testify,why talking 4 them,elenu razor.
just me
Lara Funk
2/17/2012 5:29:50 AM
I believe u r one of the friends who r misleading yetunde. ur lives av been destroyed n u like to add to ur miserable gang. yetunde started as a promising journalist wit a bright future. but wen she got involved wit the likes of u, her life took a nosedive into darkness. ask her about sifax who found her so disgusting he couldnt sleep wit her n just threw money at her. he didnt even av da respect for her 2 keep it secret. he said it in public. ask her why in six yrs after her "divorce" she has had abortion five times. Aremu, Larry King, Jide Chord, Afolayan. Good samaritan, ask your friend why she was trying to push someone's else's pregnancy on her ex husband. ask her why Aremu dumped her. Ask her why she is putting her life wit her ex on FB, does da ex do da same? da logic in life is dat if u r satisfied wit ur new man, u dont go about complaining about da ex. u move on n thank god for ur progress. ask her if her divorce papers r through. ask her if she knows she has committed bigamy. then ask urself if u can pray to God to let ur daughters n sisters live their lives da way yetunde is living hers, then u can come and ask me wetin be my own. u all see someone self destructing but bcos u r blinded by ur greed, promiscuity, low self esteem and delusions, u hail her as a modern day big girl. Shior
Lara funk
Ma
2/17/2012 6:36:44 AM
Well said lara!...d truth is bitter but it must be said!!.
@Lara, ur TOTO METER?
Wande
2/17/2012 4:01:50 PM
Ha! you , a woman writing all this accusation and what about you? What is your own life and sex history.
Is this jealousy and sheer woman-to-woman bad belle?
who and what gave you Lara the right to write all this accusations as if you are any better than Yetunde.
How many men have entered between your own legs?
Or are you claiming you have a TOTO , VAARGINA METER attached there to monitor and to prove that you yourself are not even worse than what you are accusing here.
Answer please! Your vaargina has a toto-meter?

Except if you are not a woman and if you don't have daughters , then you will go free with these evil words here, you and your daughters will one day, get accusations from people as you have done here! receive the same bad belle!
game up
lolly
2/18/2012 2:44:22 AM
your game is up bustline. stop trying to defend yourself under different names here. if i were u, i will just keep quiet n let the wind blow it away and pray to God that babatee does not change his mind. unless of course u have given him efo to eat.... marraige after three months. did not know you were that desperate. im sure your ex will be sitting in the corner of his room laughing...laughing at your folly.
i don finishe
love yety
2/17/2012 6:02:21 AM
make the men come show there self,if all this true..u are jealous just bcos she is so pretty.
GOD BLESS U
miss B frm South Africa
2/17/2012 6:26:43 AM
CONGRATS GIRL AM SO HAPPY FOR U GOD BLESS U
Hmmmm!
Ma
2/17/2012 6:37:55 AM
Na wah Ooo!
Elopee is Elopee,please
Elo Pee
2/17/2012 7:00:33 AM
Dear town crier,i guess this time as you town cry,you are wrong completely,i have been reading and commenting in/on this site as long as i can remember.So please know it that i am Elopee and Adamu garba is Adamu garba. He is also a reader and commentator on this very site{NFC} for quite some time now.I have to time and reason to write over another's id,i have said my mind on casting the first stone if you know you have no sin,i don't know who Yetunde is,neither do i have any intention of going to London soonest,but all i know is that i write out of a clear conscience,i call evil evil and whenever their is a heart of repentance,whoever is culpable has to be judge with mercy,as we are not all that good in our closets either.If God should keep records of our sins,who will stand.Ka Chineke mezie okwu.
Be encouraging or mind your business
Anonymous
2/17/2012 2:10:59 PM
Well, I'm proud to say aunt Yetunde is my aunt, she's like a younger sister to my mum, regardless whatever people say she has done. Mine is, if truly she has done all these things or not, she's an adult n she obviously knows right from wrong, she can decide on whatever she wants for herself, so I reckon people should leave her n let her live her life! I'm sure most of you critics on here are Christians n you've obviously forgotten about the woman Jesus ordered people to stone, only 'if' they'd not sinned for once, please if you don't know about that story, henceforth, I reckon you must start reading your bibles/quran, read ur bible, pray everyday, pray everyday, pray everyday, remember that short song?. If you do all these things, you won't have time to criticise her, even if she'd obviously killed your own blood before. I'm not trying to side her, but I just want a to ask a question from critics, put yourselves in her shoes, even if these stories were true, will you be happy as people go about it against you?, even if you are, nobody cares. So, everybody have their own individual rights to life, it's too short. Don't waste your time on criticising.

God bless everybody
Pride before Fall
Jessica
2/17/2012 4:39:56 PM
Who are those i***ts reading your column im sorry i dont know who this Yetunde is when it comes to writers/pen pushers,you are nothing but a relic of a lost age!!! Yetunde carry go you are using your old,crusty,and shabby looking body to deceive and fornicate with the likes of Larry king and Baba tee,young boys who wants cheap p***y oko arugbo dem lol.
Jessica ur toto has no meter!
Wande
2/17/2012 4:59:33 PM
Jessica the hypocrite!
Where is your TOTO METER?
If you have none , shut up and go and ask for forgiveness!
Wande,Bisi,Nora,Someone
Hmmm
2/18/2012 2:08:00 AM
Na wa oooo,Bisi,Nora,someone and co you have now come here again under the I'd of Nora.Well its so easy to smell out who you are cos all you been talking of on all Past posts if if people have toto meter.It just goes to show how shallow you are.obviously only a p********e or biatch would fink of such.No normal person would do.It def confirms Yetunde is a p********e like you lots.Show me your friend.....?? Finish it yourself.At the end of the day,you only instigating a lot of hate for your friend Yetunde so keep it up cos u doing a good job!
Wande,Bisi,Nora,Someone
Hmmm
2/18/2012 2:08:06 AM
Uhmmnn
Ola
2/17/2012 5:00:45 PM
I tire for London Sisi-mamas (Old Hippy babes) lifestyle oo.
SHAME ON YOU ALL!
Bidemi`
2/18/2012 5:06:56 AM
The White man invented the computer as a blessing to the whole world.
Computers are supposed to be for the betterment , education , progress and enjoyment of every body on earth , for a very small fee.
But you devils are now using computers to do and to say all sorts of wicked stuff online! You hide your wicked and ugly faces behind computers, moving from Face Book to Twitter , and to other websites ; to monitor people's lives and to steal , to kill and to destroy others , by writing and spreading rumours ,LIES, character assassination and PURE EVIL!!
Big sorrow and shame to you all!

can everybody see now why people and the whole nation are having serious problems , without solution and people are retrogressing instead of progressing?
The judgement of God is manifesting in so many lives because there are too many enemies of progress who cannot bear to see or hear about the happiness and victories of others.
" Judge not that you be not judged "
"Rejoice with those who are rejoicing!"
If you people commenting here to condemn Yetunde can be so wicked as to cover up your faults and refuse to do good and say good things to others , then tell me , HOW CAN you ever be blessed in your lives?
No wonder !
With these type of DEVILISH ATTITUDES how can Nigerian and Africa , as a whole ever know peace and progress?
No way , never! You will continue to suffer and to have problems!
Shame on you all !
ignorant
me
2/18/2012 9:28:52 AM
Ur comment here is as naïve and ignorant as u are. So the internet should only be used for what? Good news. Wake up dear.
THINK TWICE ALL OF YOU
OMO GOD
2/19/2012 4:36:09 AM
CAST A STONE IF YE HAVE NEVER SIN...WHO ARE THESE P[EOPLE TO JUDGE. YETUNDE IS THIS, SHE IS THAT BUT THIS LADY IS TRYING TO FIND HAPPINESS AND MAKE THINGS STRAIGHT. BUT YET THEY TEAR HER DOWN WITH SUCH UP-SEEN INSULTS. HABA! DON'T YOU GUYS HAVE FEMALE CHILDREN? ARE YOU GUYS NOT WOMEN YOURSELVES. ALL YETUNDE AS DONE SHE AS DONE FOR HERSELF NOT TO YOU GUYS.....ALL THESE ALLEGATIONS SHE AS DONE TO HERSELF NOT TO ANYONE OF YOU. WHY NOT LEAVE HER ALONE AND GO ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS. SHE IS JOBLESS, SHE IS THIS AND DAT..WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE? MANY OF YOU HAVE SINNED GREATLY TO GOD BY ALL THESE YOU HAVE WRITTEN. EBE RU OLORUN OOO AND MOST OF YOU CLAIM TO GO TO CHURCH YET IT'S THIS SAME HEART THAT YOU'VE USED TO PURE OUT SUCH NASTY THINGS ABOUT YOUR FELLOW HUMAN BEING THAT YOU ARE GOING TO USE TO COMMUNICATE WITH GOD.... UMMMMMMMM
we are accept credit card free
we are accept credit card free
2/18/2012 5:12:42 AM
OU MUST NOT MISS IT!!

Recommend good website

===== clothes8.org =======

I bought two double. Very good.
clothes6 ,Inc. We are the best online dealer,about all kinds of jordan.run retailing and wholesale trade wordwidely for years. Free Shipping And Customs,Super Sale Off Retailing,With 1Week Delivery to your door.

a leading worldwide wholesaler company (or u can say organization). We supply more than 100 thousand high-quality merchandise and famous brand name products all at wholesale prices. Start your wholesale sourcing here today and experience first class service and fast shipping.

The website wholesale for many kinds of fashion shoes, like the nike,jordan,prada, also including the jeans,shirts,bags,hat and the decorations. All the products are free shipping, and the the price is competitive after the payment, can ship within short time.

we are accept credit card free shipping

clothes8.org
OMG
Soulgal
2/19/2012 1:01:56 PM
*singin* man to man, it's so unjust. Haters, channel that energy into smhn positive please. We can't go on hating on each other like this. I do not know her but who are you to judge her? Can't a lady choose to set things straight? Can't a lady choose to pull a clean sheet? Remember 6" ooooooo.
You are a winner
Murphy olakunle 4rm sokoto
2/22/2012 4:53:22 AM
Mrs yetunde tee, am here wit my friend fellow ur story realy touched our mind pls dont border about deir useless saying just leave dem dey r all jobless their life had already spoilt they only need pp to join dem n God we guide u, those who no want u to hv good n happiness home they will not happy for rest of their life (amen)
tourching
movemnetman
2/23/2012 10:42:36 PM
ur words are tourching thank God he has fought the battle for you , no matter how tarring the will of God shall surely prevail , i love that coat from you , i wish you well in your union ...
BABA TEE AND YETUNDE
PAPI
2/26/2012 6:30:16 AM
LOVE IS AGELESS THEY SAY, HOWEVER U GUYS SHOULD START MAKING BABIES BEFORE MADAM EXPIRES.
Who will cast the first stone
Beeceeboy19
2/28/2012 11:31:23 AM
I dont know Yetunde but i want the person that will post using this word. I CAST THE FIRST STONE. YETUNDE MY WORD FOR IS THAT IF GOD HAS FORGIVING YOU OF YOUR SINS , YOU DO NOT OWE ANYONE APOLOGY. GOD IS STILL ON THE THRONE.
Bab tee,ma God fada
My identity
3/4/2012 3:10:47 PM
Well,well,well,fo all the old f**ls saying rawbish here,i fink you shuld either go take care of you parents,ur hubby or wify,or yah kids if you have one,and if you dont have any of these,you can go adopt a dog to keep you busy,instead of you facing ur own personal problems,u are here making these two ore popular,and for the f**ls saying that aunty yetunde iis hiding her i.d to talk here,ds is not yetunde,s****d set of ppl,well,ds site is made for jobless ppl lyk you,if you are really proud to say all ds about her or her newly wedded hubby then i want you to write a comment about her bad life style and at the end write your full names there,i***ts,you beta go and solve your family problems and if you dnt have one(family),be more responsible by setting up one instead of coming here to make a full of yahself,moda f**kers,i fink you shuld have been more sensible,reading that you shuld nt use ds place as a channel for hatrd or annyoda f*****g fink u av in mind,or any type of personal grieviance,ds things you are saying here about her is personal,go and say it to her face instead of causing nuissance here by making a f**l of yahselves
yOZIFMBWdXYB
Ibtehaj
3/18/2012 12:14:03 AM
Hi just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the ptruices aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.
AFZKzKkmXwFOPdGtgih
Bristol Airport Hotels
4/18/2012 11:25:40 PM
NpbCIm Muchos Gracias for your blog post.Much thanks again.
MNQqePGfrdNAWUJIVf
loss weight pills
2/1/2013 5:10:38 AM
l0GjqG Very neat article.Thanks Again. Awesome.
Yetunde Weds Baba Tee
Jos babe
2/15/2013 3:42:10 AM
Hmmm it is a pity??? When you sleep with father, son, family friend, brothers, 'friends' husbands!!!! WHAT DO YOU EXCEPT????
Better late than never? Hope you can change if nothing for the sake of your boys! Wish you. Luck with Baba Tee......
AwpaRZGnsNixNc
buy clomid no prescription
2/28/2013 10:29:01 PM
eGiVXT Say, you got a nice blog post. Much obliged.
Bustline
Kooly
11/10/2013 11:09:16 AM
O ga o
Accept Christ as ur personel lord n saviour
Kehinde jos
12/7/2013 9:51:23 AM
In ur statement,u make mesure of wat wil gives u happiness, dats wat u looks for, but i know of a man dat will give joy dat is greater dan happiness, which u are talking abt,is d person of JESUS CHRIST OUR SAVIOUR,accept him totally as ur personal lord n saviour he is d one dat wil giv u d joy of salvation,except him, dere is no one, so accept him