PHOTOS: Gospel Singer, Kefee Secretly Marries Ex-Hubby's Friend
Top Nigerian female gospel singer, Kefee Obareki has secretly married her lover, Teddy Esosa of Star FM 101.5 FM, Lagos.
According to information gathered by Nigeriafilms.com, the two secretly wedded in Sapele, Delta State, yesterday with few family members and friends in attendance.
When Nigeriafilms.com contacted Teddy Esosa Don Momoh, as Teddy is fondly called, he confirmed the story. He said, "thanks for congratulating me on my wedding."
You will recall that Kefee divorced her former label head and husband, Alec Godwin some years ago. Just about some weeks ago, Alec remarried.
According to gist, Teddy was Alec's friend when Kefee was coming into the music industry. Teddy was said to be close friends to the former couple while they were still married.
Congratulations Kefee n Esosa from NigeriaFilms.Com!
Click the link below to go to...
!!!!! women!! what will it take a woman to be a nice wife?
- Annie Idibia Finally Speaks On 2Face's Controversial Pictures With Pero
- Trouble Hits 2Face Idibia’s Marriage Over ‘Rekindled Romance’ With Pero?
- Gone! Toyin Aimahku's Marriage Crashes Irreconcilably
- I Quit Nollywood To Save My Marriage—Uche Elendu
- Why I Cancelled My Wedding At Last Minutes…..West African Idol Star
- My Hubby Stopped Me From Using Blackberry—Toyin Aimakhu
- Ini Edo's Ex-Hubby Not In Any Relationship, Denies Re-Marriage Tales