UNCOVERED ! WHY MANY GHANAIAN BABES DON'T WEAR PANTS
Story by AKINNAGBE AKINTOMIDE/NIGERIAFILMS.COM
Click for Full Image Size

This is a random googled picture, it's not supposed to be a guide

It’s been a big issue in Ghana for quite a while now that many Ghanaian big babes don’t wear pants. This has made a lot pronounced because lately a lot of female musicians have been caught without pants.

Recently, sexy songstress Efya waded into that controversy when an unnamed Ghanaian female musician was captured by News-one camera without any underwear during a public performance.

The artiste’s unfortunate choice of wardrobe-clothes without any underwear left her naked s*x organ exposed, but mostly to the sharpest of eyes, including News one cameras.

Efya said it would be hypocritical to say she was not aware that some girls now find it trendy to get all dolled up without wearing panties.

We learnt that the girls call that type of dressing ‘ready to fight’.

Efya said it would be difficult to explain why her fellow ladies chose not to wear panties when they dressed up because she had never tried that in her entire life Sometimes girls don’t wear panties but I haven’t done it before though it is not a big deal. Many girls do it Efya added.

Putting it on record that she had never dressed up without wearing panties suggests that Efya could not be the unnamed female musician who went on stage and was captured exposing her naked p**sy.

When News one asked what her opinion on the issue was,Efya noted Maybe there was a situation but I don’t think it was intentional. I have not tried it before and I will not do so in the future because now everybody will be looking out for which artiste is wearing panties and who is not because it has happened to someone. I will not dare do that

Various reasons have been given as to why several Ghanaian girls in recent times dress up without wearing panties and the most common of reasons seems to be that the panties make them feel uncomfortable, depending on the type of clothing they wear.

The section of Ghanaian girls who dress up ‘underwear less’ mostly do so when they put on jean trousers or any other tight trousers.

The explanation is that the outline of the panties through the trousers is distasteful.

Goodness!!
Lalaland | 3/16/2012 3:58:51 AM
Whatever for? Why wont they wear pants? Oh yea I know...for a quickie fhuck! Mtchew!!
pics make rounds
xtinah | 3/16/2012 4:11:40 AM |
the gal in the 1st pic is a kenyan actress she used 2 act in a program calles tabasamu but was chucked out afta that saga at an entertainment sport called the carnivore grounds looks like she was scavenging 4 an easy prey. its shamfull what women can do for money n' cheep publicity
Imagine
Senior | 3/16/2012 5:21:17 AM |
Just Imagine the following pantless
1. Uche Jumbo
2. Mercy Johnson
3. Rita Dominic
4. Rukky Sanda (this 1 seems never to wear 1 at all)
5. Oge Okoye
Senior
Lalaland | 3/16/2012 5:37:50 AM |
Heeeiiii you have made my cock gone limp with the images of these people without pants!!!!! Thank you for ruining my weekend o Senior! Mtchew!
@ lala f**l,a girl
someone somewhere | 3/16/2012 5:47:07 AM |
Lala you big f**l,you are a lady stop f**ling the f**ls that will believe u anyway,u are a lady,in the entertainment sector,a she devil,a back stabber..ur days are numbered very very soon u will be caught dont worry
someone somewhere
ifeoma | 3/16/2012 6:13:43 AM |
true talk my dear
senior
lolo | 3/16/2012 6:11:39 AM |
heeiii u mensioned oge ugly? humm will smell yuk with d two rats that died inside her p***y
Lolo
Lalaa | 3/16/2012 7:35:44 AM |
oge ugly need transplant since them rats died inside!
pantless
nky | 3/16/2012 9:32:05 AM |
Whateva!!! who cares..
next joor
Lolo
Lalaa | 3/16/2012 7:59:41 AM |
Ah ah na wetin make this woman no wear pant then come jump over a fence sef?!? What was she thinking?!?!?! Mtchew!
Senior Oke, Mind ur self
Star | 3/16/2012 6:42:36 AM |
Senior Oke Mind ur self and stop mentioning names of innocent pple here, all this pple that u mentioned I have never had such thing said about them apart from M.J, but I no blame u wat x can u say 'Coz I know for sure that u are a Ghanaian and u are not even ashamed of ur fuccking self u fuccked . get out of here b4 I blow ur coconut head we are going to start deporting them thy supposed to live Naija since thy are no more wearing pant make them no cum corrupt our children here, Thank we are not Ghanaians that doesn't wear pant(Ghana MUST GO).
A woman
Agah jimmy jnr | 5/2/2012 1:56:22 PM |
If a lady didn't wear pants, what are she thinking of herself?
Senior f00l
Suregirl | 3/16/2012 5:10:23 PM |
A near-grave old man like you fantasizing about good sex with our top sexy actresses? Oh, how very amusing! Hahahahahahaha.. Wake up from your reverie old man because you can only dream of a turgid cock but in reality, you can never have one. Even if I dangle a nude indian virgin before your dimming eyes, you'll never experience erection. You know why? Because you're weak, frail & old. You lack the agility & turgidity required to thrust harder. So keep on dreaming as you hug your bony self for that sexual relief you so desire. Bloody grief-stricken widower!
pics make rounds
Nancie | 3/22/2012 9:19:12 PM |
i conquer with you.the lady in the first pic is a kenyan and i think this was stage managed
Na so o lala
Focus | 3/16/2012 4:45:24 AM |
For whatever reason be it monetary or otherwise i see no reason why they should be naked. Anyway as u have put it, may be 4 easy f**k. Na dem sabi o.
Lalaland.(Hot).
Taiwo Idowu NY USA. | 3/16/2012 7:03:27 AM |
I dont understand why things that has been happening in advanced countries for years is now making its way to Africa especially Naija.Nigerians travels more than any other country in Africa and i am sure some of them are aware of it.Lala,let me tell you something,right here in USA,during summer time when it is hot,it was reveal that 50% of the women walking around dont wear underwear but you can never tell.No woman going around showing her (twat)to the general public.Maybe women in africa are doing the same due to the hot weather,i dont know and this should not be a big deal.Afterall it is her p***y and hers only.What do you care.In america,one day each year women are encourage not to wear bra to loose the tension on their breast to avoid breast cancer.In US you will not believe how many women walk around without any bra until something happens(Janet Jackson Super Bowl).You know that p***y stay hot and needs to cool of or else it will explode.Now who want exploded p***y?.Not me.Enjoy it why it last.Take care.
Taiwo Idowu
Lalaland | 3/16/2012 7:35:16 AM |
I honestly like reading your write ups from start to finish. I like the way you construct yourself to be understood. I understand where you are coming from but, you have to understand that africa has been hot from genesis so these women are used to the heat, that is why they wear TIGHT skinny jeans sef which baffles me cos it is so hot there! The thing is that most of these women go around without pants for a reason cos they do not wear pants at nignt time when it is cooler! So we all cant help but think that it is for sexual reasons they skip around town at night without pants! So my new friend Taiwo it is a big deal for us o.
Very un4tunate dat women are shameless nd senseless.
Nudity issue | 3/23/2014 12:58:58 AM |
Andybest adibia.
ghana women without pants
Apple | 3/16/2012 4:03:44 AM
Apple
Lalaland | 3/16/2012 4:51:01 AM |
>:-<
Thy are all HIV distributor oh
Star | 3/16/2012 6:17:32 AM |
Lalaland!To tell u the truth am just tired of Ghanaians, thy are so shameless both man and woman can u imagine this kind of human being or should her an animal working in the street without common pant cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey thy are so ridiculous, Naija guys pls watch out for all this Ghanaian ladies, while not only thy ladies thy men too ooooh many of them are HIV distributor (EVERY NAIJA PERSON SHOULD BE CAUTIOUS ABOUT THEM) 'coz thy have no regard on there body, no be even say thy body clean very irritating .
Star
Lalaland | 3/16/2012 7:37:10 AM |
Heiiiii!!!! Ahahaha! Ghana don suffer for nigerians hands ooooo!!!! Aahahahahahaaha>>>>eheheheheehehee!!!
am tired of ghana
hamburg | 3/16/2012 3:07:06 PM |
dont try ur stopidness on all ganians is there any shameless men and women in this world than nigerians stealing 4*9 prostitution drug delers everything that is shamless in this world every body know if some ghanians dont wear panties is their problem but u dont have to say u are tired of ghanians
na wa oo!
eugene | 10/16/2012 12:26:40 AM |
can u just imagine a women waking on the street, or at show without pant, that women is a godforsaking p********e looking for puick sex.
nawa lol
CHICKITO | 3/16/2012 4:03:48 AM
hahahahahhahhahhahahhahh nfc una no go fit calll me but y dem go wear pant after dia p.u.s.s.ycat don recieve tumuch floging frm dickson e go dey hot den no neeed tu wear pant cos d thing neeed cold air.......
Na where she from the collect
henzywizy | 3/16/2012 4:06:22 AM
Na where she from the collect brezzee and the rest
mmmm
booo | 3/16/2012 4:18:59 AM
the picture u are talking about is not from ghana...wats wrong with u people at all
r*****h
Ghanaian | 3/16/2012 4:25:12 AM
So if this is a Kenyan Actress why are you accusing Ghanaian women of not wearing underwear. this is nonsense. Without any proof and with fake pictures you publish this r*****h.
Ghanian
lolo | 3/16/2012 6:15:14 AM |
but they look lik ghanians nah, can't u see their charcoal colour face?with mouth lik say they just finished kenke?
@ ghanian
Tick | 3/16/2012 6:53:05 AM |
U don't need to shout cuz what. Is in kenya is also in ghana! Ghana is even worse than kenya.
SMDH
Miss Ghana | 4/6/2012 11:05:39 AM |
I will not get angry at your disrespect of Ghanaian women because I consider it ignorance of the truth. But I do not blame you. The artist who did that is called Raquel. And everybody knows that so kindly simply google it and get the facts straight. Also, its not a normal thing that is done in Ghana. And also, Efya has nothing to do with going nude.
Please get your facts right before you wrong say bad things about Ghanaians. Thank you
dry season
zum | 3/16/2012 4:36:23 AM
she looks exactly like one mad woman that use to entertain peuple with her dancing steps at ojuolegba area.its entertaining.with the laughter, my little tention is reduced.thats what life is all about,folks.
4 urgency
Mr mino | 3/16/2012 4:44:42 AM
No be new thng na ther boku wie knw d wie pants nwn,e.g tonto dike,yuvone nelson,jackie appiah,d worst na dat ghanian b***h calld martha...No film wie she go act wie ther knw go 4k am...Ghanians mak una advis dat gal o,her p***y go soon divide if she continue dat way fa.
Ghanians gals
Gracy | 3/16/2012 4:52:34 AM
Make una dy try wear pants abeg, is nt gud a lady 2 expos her p***y
IT IS HEALTHY TO STAY WITHOUT
RUTHIE | 3/16/2012 5:14:51 AM
I SUPPORT THOSE GHANANIAN LADIES CZ EVEN DOCTORS ADVICE LADIES TO STAY WITHOUT PANTS THOSE OF U WHO DONT GO FOR REDULAR CHECKS IN HOSPITALS ARE THE ONES LAMENTING s****d WORDS
IT IS HEALTHY TO STAY WITHOUT
RUTHIE | 3/16/2012 5:16:52 AM
Ruthie
Lalaland | 3/16/2012 5:39:29 AM |
So you are telling us that you dont wear pants now abi? What if cockroach crawl inside your pusssy while you are sleepy?!?
cockroach in pooosy
Senior | 3/16/2012 6:06:47 AM |
If cockroach enters p***y,just close legs and moan in ecstasy.
SENIOR
RUTHIE | 3/16/2012 6:14:28 AM |
LOL ATLEAST THERE IS SOME TO MAKE ME BRING THAT ECTASY SOUND NOT A COCKROACH
lalaa
lolo | 3/16/2012 6:17:11 AM |
just lik 2 rats entered inside oge ugly okoye's own n died there
Senior impotent
Suregirl | 3/16/2012 5:22:05 PM |
Shaarraap!!! Do you have cock? You have no cock. Your cock is dead & buried. All you have is a limp worm dangling inbetween your thighs. If you like fantasize a million times a day. It will not revive the dead thing. Infamous oldie seeking for attention. Nonsense!
Sheitgirl
Lalaland | 3/17/2012 12:35:12 PM |
Sad pathetic fhuck!! Mtchew!
LALALAND
RUTHIE | 3/16/2012 6:09:10 AM |
LALA COCKROACH CAN ONLY BE IN A DIRTY AND UNTIDY PLACE AND I GUESS AM NOT THAT
RUTHIE
lolo | 3/16/2012 6:18:36 AM |
u must be ghanian then..looks lik it is part of ur culture
PROUD TO BE NIGERIAN
RUTHIE | 3/16/2012 8:00:00 AM |
dont make me a ghanan coz am an igbo by tribe from nigeria and am proud
RUTHIE
lolo | 3/16/2012 1:15:52 PM |
ehh gbupu asu and u are talking lik Ghanian?
Ruthie, one question pls
Focus | 3/16/2012 6:40:01 AM |
What will happen to u when u are mensurating? Will u wear sanitary pad without pants? Just one word pls
Focus
Lalaland | 3/16/2012 7:37:54 AM |
Heeeeiiiii!!! Focus oooo!!! I am sure they will use tampons during that time nah!
FOCUS
RUTHIE | 3/16/2012 8:09:23 AM |
@FOCUS I HAVE NEVER USED SANITARIES I JST HEAR OF THEM I WAS BROUHGT WITH TAMPONS AND ITS WHAT I USE
RUTHIE
lolo | 3/16/2012 1:17:26 PM |
so u don't hav pants? interesting
Lolo
Lalaland | 3/16/2012 2:36:13 PM |
Aha! Abeg I no fit LAFF jare!! Interesting indeed....
this is false
suzzy | 3/16/2012 5:27:51 AM
this lady is not a Ghanaian shes an actress in kenya, wat is the meaning if this nonsense??
Suzzy
Lalaland | 3/16/2012 7:55:00 AM |
This aint nonsense! You ghananian then?!?
leave them
Kay | 3/16/2012 5:46:35 AM
Its their style o, wont u people leave them alone.
Kay
Lalaland | 3/16/2012 7:58:48 AM |
It is a bad style!
Pant
Oly | 3/16/2012 6:21:44 AM
Pant is nt compulsory wen on trouser bt certainly is neccessary wen on gown
Pant
Oly | 3/16/2012 6:22:21 AM
Pant is nt compulsory wen on trouser bt certainly is neccessary wen on gown
Oly 2 no dey wear pant oooh
Star | 3/16/2012 6:57:34 AM |
oly ode!So u won use style now tell Lalaland say u self no dey wear pant'coz of say him talk say him cock dey raise eeeeey see he no mean am coz Agwantiv dey near him house, OLY u be Correct ashiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ashaaaaawo
Lagos
Musa | 12/21/2012 2:09:51 PM |
ash*w*
Lol
Faith | 3/16/2012 6:48:41 AM
Smfh
trtyerrtz
cc xcd | 3/16/2012 10:16:22 AM
You're back now at the jack-off hour this is DJ, Eazy Dick
On W-Balls, right now, somethin new, by Snoop Doggy Dogg
And this one goes out to the ladies, from all the guys
A big bow wow wow, cuz we gonna make it a little mystery
here tonight, this is DJ Eazy Dick, on the station that
slaps you across your fat ass, with a fat dick
ewewe
ouiogui | 3/16/2012 10:16:57 AM
When I met you last night baby
Before you opened up your gap
I had respect for ya lady
But now I take it all back
Cause you gave me all your p***y
And ya even licked my balls
Leave your number on the cabinet
And I promise baby, I'll give ya a call
Next time I'm feelin kinda horny
You can come on over, and I'll break you off
And if you can't f**k, that day, baby
Just lay back, and open your mouth
Cause I have never
met a girl
That I love
in the whole wide world
ewery
vbgvcbc | 3/16/2012 10:17:51 AM
Well, if Kurupt gave a f**k about a b***h I'd always be broke
I'd never have no motherf**kin indo to smoke
I gets loced and looney, b***h you can't Do Me
Do we like BBD, you hoochie groupie?
I have no love for hoes
That's somethin I learned in the pound
so how the f**k am I supposed
to pay this hoe, just to lay this hoe
I know the p***y's mines, I'ma f**k a couple more times
And then I'm through with it, there's nothing else to do with it
Pass it to the homie, now you hit it
Cause she ain't nuthin but a b***h to me
And y'all know, that b***hes ain't s**t to me
i gives a f**k, why don't y'all pay attention
Approach it with a different proposition, I'm Kurupt
Hoe you'll never be my only one, trick ass beeeitch!
r6ydty
ty7t | 3/16/2012 10:18:50 AM
Guess who back in the motherf**kin house
With a fat dick for your motherf**kin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when b***hes get skanless and pull a voodoo
What you gon do? You really don't know
So I'd advise you not to trust that hoe
Silly of me to fall in love with a b***h
Knowin damn well, I'm too caught up with my grip
Now as the sun rotates and my game grows bigger
How many b***hes wanna f**k this nigga named Snoop
Doggy, I'm all the above
I'm too swift on my toes to get caught up with you hoes
But see, it ain't no fun, if my homies can't get a taste of it
Cause you know I don't love em
eere
y | 3/16/2012 10:19:56 AM
Hey, now ya know, inhale, exhale with my flow
One for the money, two for the btiches
Three to get ready, and four to hit the switches
In my Chevy, six-fo' Rad to be exact
With b***hes on my side, and b***hes on back
So back up b***h cuz i'm strugglin, so get
off your knees and then start jugglin
these motherf**kin nuts in your mouth
It's me, Warren G the nigga with the clout
Whoo!
Wonders Shall Never End
Sunshine | 3/16/2012 10:28:44 AM
Hahahahahaha...... This is pure madness in practice. What a shame!!!!
For the less intelligent
uche | 3/16/2012 11:38:00 AM
Since Africans can measure up with science and technology what does one expect.
Gonorrhea & HIV distributors
ogene | 3/16/2012 12:59:20 PM
Guyz jus bcare full of all dis free holes o. All dis come and do me girls cannot be trusted. you dare enter, na inside lion cave u dey so.
. | 3/16/2012 1:13:59 PM
i feel like to rush N brush that p***y
tonto pantless
lil | 3/16/2012 4:48:57 PM
Tonto dikeh shd be the first on the list of pantless actress in nigeria
LOST CREDIBILITY
PURPLE, | 3/16/2012 6:08:05 PM
I was not surprised to know that this fake story was posted by the irrelevant Akintomide.It is obvious that nigeriafilm.com has lost its credibility, hence these boring and untrue stories.The number of girls in nigeria that walk without panties, by far outnumber our ghanaian girls.I dont support the idea either, but I believe the story is meant to cause confusion between ghanaians and nigerians.Too bad.
LOST CREDIBILITY
PURPLE, | 3/16/2012 6:08:23 PM
Ah bunch of CRAP
Leanie | 3/16/2012 6:18:26 PM
There is nothing good about a woman not wearing panties.. I think it is real nastiness for a woman to leave her house not covering her genital parts. Think of all the infectious diseases that could easily gain assess to the genitals if not covered up.... I know medically speaking it is natural for a woman to air her body and at times do not wear panties at night.. but damn to leave your home without any is just slackness.. I have some other names I will not mention!!!
ghana
isagha | 3/17/2012 12:42:39 AM
HAMBURG you the craze is true i have been in 1 of this ghanaian show the same thing happen so ghana babes dont wear pant to party pls is da truth........Ghanaian babes abeg make una try reason for una self.................
think before u speak
hezel | 8/22/2012 10:08:17 AM |
una yr papa and mama should reason worthless gabbage.try to be civilze thats not the quality of a nigerian.3tw3 ba!
hmmm
izzi | 3/18/2012 1:48:13 AM
craziest thing women do for fun, well its good for the guys.
Good for fun,....
israel | 3/18/2012 4:30:31 AM
its good at least for the guys to have fun after party right on the road aby guys no be so?
PANTLESS BABES
PAPI | 3/18/2012 6:16:51 AM
THIS GIRLS ARE p********eS, PLEASE REMOVE THIS PICTURE
Y r u suprised
Essypensive | 3/18/2012 10:49:51 AM
Dis s an act dt occures everywhere,weda s d truth or not wat f*****g businez of ours or u s it.coz we all go pantless to b bed ryt?so if dey decide to go bathless while still moving abt den go with pant to slip dts dia own case abeg bt d onli tin i think we cn hlp dem wit s to organise d whole pant sellers so dey can go buy dem(d ghanians)so dt dey cn keep buying pant nd also keep dem rich
love
shreyas | 3/24/2012 7:42:21 PM
i love ladies girls
I luv dem
Obinna wizkid | 3/31/2012 5:01:22 AM
I luv dem wey no dey wear pant
sdaRVaVZipZGkJ
jacksonville web designer | 4/18/2012 10:23:17 AM
JOHRXA Looking forward to reading more. Great article.Really looking forward to read more. Really Great.
ZhDiHHnFHu
Bristol Airport Hotels | 4/18/2012 2:48:20 PM
cK4phz Thanks-a-mundo for the post.Really thank you! Cool.
na there BIZ!
Gift | 5/4/2012 9:18:18 AM
Pant or no pant that is their business, afterall p***y is there own! As long as they don't show me wat I don't want to see!!!
f,ooooooooooooool to highest degree!
hezel | 8/22/2012 10:27:44 AM
after u are done with the insult give us a shudout cos the best way to answer a f**l is to keep quiet.am done, fuuuuuuuuuuuul yr self to fullest where we sit back and see u people as a dirty rag cos all yr comments and post feel so boring and blunted.u are not better than us in spite of manners.we are civilized than you and the world know it by attitude.talking of naija the world know naija are criminal.Ghana too small and humble like david,freak boko gaint goliaths.mponkye mma!
sjKyKzWZFvwcK
bookmarking submission | 9/19/2012 10:14:12 AM
sGQ0UW Appreciate you sharing, great blog. Awesome.
EmewtLslYJadCntnsc
bookmarking submission | 11/4/2012 6:04:19 PM
sKLMie Im obliged for the blog article.Really thank you! Really Great.
FzbefEiKCrqh
lose weight pills | 2/1/2013 5:01:00 AM
WnOlqN I cannot thank you enough for the blog post.Really looking forward to read more. Really Cool.
PRINCE TOLUWALOPE ACHIEVER
It make sense | 4/24/2014 11:17:36 AM
God love ladies that does wear panties and bras because heaven is made for them. I love that. Pls ladies should continue. It is an opportunity for a guy to meet lady who does not wear panties and have a lovely sex wit her.
PRINCE TOLUWALOPE ACHIEVER
It make sense | 4/24/2014 11:18:17 AM
What a world!
ken | 10/18/2014 10:39:14 AM
its evil and nothing but evil. how many young men have exposed their private? can ladies be ashamed for once? God is not happy at all. everyone should mend his ways, because destruction is awaiting all evil dowers.
Comment: