Nadia Buari, Jackie Appiah, Majid Michel, Van Vicker, Others For 65th Cranne Film Festival
All is now set in Ghana for this years Cannes Film Festival taking place from May 16 to May 27 in France.
According to information available to Nigeriafilms.com, Nadia Buari, Jackie Appiah, Van Vicker, Majid Michel, Yvonne Nelson have all made thw list of actors to represent Ghana at the Festival celebrating its 65th edition this year.
Other top Ghanaian actors that will also represent Ghana include Yvonne Okoro, John Dumelo, Chris Atoh, Juliet Ibrahim, Prince David Osei and Martha Ankomah.
Crannes Film Festival is one event most filmmakers all over the world converge to share ideas.
- South African Rapper, AKA, Ashamed About Home Country; Heads To Nigeria
- Nigerian-born Radio Presenter Kidnapped, Gang Raped In Ghana
- Nollywood Has Taken Ghanaian Movie’s Shine –Pastor Abbeam Danso
- Nadia Buari Gives Another Clue About Her Twin Babies
- Ghana is not Safe For Me - Exiled Ghanaian Producer, Frank Rajah Confess