Nadia Buari, Jackie Appiah, Majid Michel, Van Vicker, Others For 65th Cranne Film Festival
All is now set in Ghana for this years Cannes Film Festival taking place from May 16 to May 27 in France.
According to information available to Nigeriafilms.com, Nadia Buari, Jackie Appiah, Van Vicker, Majid Michel, Yvonne Nelson have all made thw list of actors to represent Ghana at the Festival celebrating its 65th edition this year.
Other top Ghanaian actors that will also represent Ghana include Yvonne Okoro, John Dumelo, Chris Atoh, Juliet Ibrahim, Prince David Osei and Martha Ankomah.
Crannes Film Festival is one event most filmmakers all over the world converge to share ideas.
- Stop Test Running Your Love Life On Social Media……John Dumelo Warns
- NAP+ Ghana insists Joyce Dzidzor Mensah is HIV positive
- Ugandan Babysitter Thrown In Prison
- Tanzanian Singer, Diamond Platnumz Wants United African Artistes
- John Dumelo And Yvonne Nelson In Hot Romance?
- Jackie Appiah Set To Marry Nigerian Actor?
- IS SHATTERED ROMANCE A GOOD MOVIE? SIX NOMINATIONS IN THE UPCOMING GHANA MOVIE AWARDS