CELEBRITY QUOTE: I thought he really loved me; and I felt I could talk to him the way I liked----- LEPA SHANDY

Story by NIGERIAFILMS.COM
Last Updated:Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I used to boast that my husband trusted me very much and that he would always overlook my shortcomings. But it was much later I realised I was mistaken. Apart from this, it is unfortunate that while I was doing my job and always busy seeking my daily bread, he misjudged me and my intention. Yes, at a point, he did raise this issue, but I glossed over it.

It is not as if I was not submissive, but I thought he really loved me; and I felt I could talk to him the way I liked, thinking he wouldn’t mind. I never knew he was piling up my shortcomings, so to say. But this time around, I am a different person and I have learnt my mistakes.

LEPA!
OLAYINKA.
4/17/2012 5:17:55 AM
Experience is the best teacher. Wish you happiness.
Lolzzzzz
Oly
4/17/2012 8:04:46 AM
Who on earth finks like dat????u talk to ur hubby anyhow u want,u close issues he brings up? n ur always busy husslin for daily bread.u fink ur hubby won't mind u shoutin at him???pls stop liein jor..stop playin ignorant here jare.bt one fin i like is u cumin out 2say u'v learnt ur lessons..i love that.jst start all ova again n b a better woman..curb ur shortcomings ok???
@oly
well said
4/18/2012 7:45:00 AM
maybe shandy forgot that a wife must have deep respect for her man which she did not if she talked to him anyhow as there is only a little men can take sha ohhh
na u sabi
Egbamio!
4/17/2012 5:21:46 AM
Can u immagine!!! you think you can talk to your husband the way you like????? Hahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hehehehehehehehe. Good to hear that you have known your mistake. Better treasure and cherish that which you have. He is the umbrella that covers you. The honour you deserve and have is because of him. So give him the maximum respect. Someone may say he loves you that is why he is going c***y!!!
U r wiser now!
Elopee
4/17/2012 5:39:47 AM
My dear i just like you humility and your acknowledgement of your wrong doing,that is what true repentance is all about and i know that even baba God has forgiven you,so go and sin no more.Many other prideful ladies will surely have one or two things to learn from you/this,that's if they are wise.The number of women in our society outgrows that of men,so its 4 women to a man,even nowadays the younger teenage ladies have lost moral values and so careless who is a married man or not,so it will be a great error for any married woman to be in the water and watch the soap enter her eyes.Ka Chineke mezie okwu.
sorry Dear
TT
4/17/2012 5:51:43 AM
dont worry at least you have learnt your mistakes and im sure you wont do it again just stay happy life is too short to be sad over one thing :)
lepacious shandy
namdi
4/17/2012 6:11:58 AM
No worry .. God is in control ..please be submissive to your hubby even if you wear the trouser with versace belt.
sam
sam
4/17/2012 7:31:17 AM
work hard and get money.u dont need husband
TRUE TALK
OPETEMI
4/17/2012 9:21:11 AM
MY DEAR SISTER,TRY TO GIVE YOUR NEW HUSBAND FULL RESPECT,FORGET ABOUT CELEB AND FOCUS ABOUT YOUR NEW RELATIONSHIP,STAY CLOSE TO YOUR MAN,SO THAT YOU WONT ENDUP IN CRASH MARRIAGE AGAIN
White 14/4:2012
White
4/17/2012 3:07:55 PM
My Dear try and give life to God and he will take control
Helloo 2012
Bea
4/18/2012 3:37:48 PM
A woman doesn't have to be submissive to her husband, they should be equal, a husband should listen to his wife as much as his wife listens to him.

A woman doesn't need to obey her husband, that is just plain s****d. Husband should respect his wife and wife should respect her husband, it's should be a win win situation.

There are women who don't need men in their lives, lesbians hello. A husband should not talk to his wife however he wants and same goes to the wife. Now stop being dogs and respect women. They are not your maids or baby making machines.