CELEBRITY QUOTE: I thought he really loved me; and I felt I could talk to him the way I liked----- LEPA SHANDY
I used to boast that my husband trusted me very much and that he would always overlook my shortcomings. But it was much later I realised I was mistaken. Apart from this, it is unfortunate that while I was doing my job and always busy seeking my daily bread, he misjudged me and my intention. Yes, at a point, he did raise this issue, but I glossed over it.
It is not as if I was not submissive, but I thought he really loved me; and I felt I could talk to him the way I liked, thinking he wouldn’t mind. I never knew he was piling up my shortcomings, so to say. But this time around, I am a different person and I have learnt my mistakes.
TOUCH OF THOUGHTS
- Actresses Claiming Sexual Harassment In Nollywood Should Tell Their Real Story- Sonia Ogiri
- I’m More Famous Abroad Than In Nigeria—Budding Actress, Sonia Ogiri
- Ufuoma Ejenobor Comforts Those Seeking For Children
- Nadia Buari, Susan Peters’ Closeness Causes Ripples (Photos)
- Halima Abubakar Now a Proud ‘Mother’