CELEBRITY QUOTE: I thought he really loved me; and I felt I could talk to him the way I liked----- LEPA SHANDY
I used to boast that my husband trusted me very much and that he would always overlook my shortcomings. But it was much later I realised I was mistaken. Apart from this, it is unfortunate that while I was doing my job and always busy seeking my daily bread, he misjudged me and my intention. Yes, at a point, he did raise this issue, but I glossed over it.
It is not as if I was not submissive, but I thought he really loved me; and I felt I could talk to him the way I liked, thinking he wouldn’t mind. I never knew he was piling up my shortcomings, so to say. But this time around, I am a different person and I have learnt my mistakes.
TOUCH OF THOUGHTS
- I Didn't Lose APC Primary, I Only Obeyed The God Fathers- KSB Insists
- Hubby To Finally Shut Down Late Kefee’s ‘Branama Kitchen’ In Lagos
- My Mum is Sad Over My Bachelorhood……..Actor, Nonso Diobi
- At 16, I Impregnated A Lover 10 Years Older Than Me—Charly Boy Confesses
- GENEVIEVE NNAJI's best friends, MUD Cosmetics CEO Engaged To Lover
- Dayo Adeneye Loses APC Ticket At Ogun Primaries
- Day I Suffered An Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction- Doris Simon