EUCHARIA ANUNOBI CELEBRATES SON’S 10TH BIRTHDAY

Story by AKINNAGBE AKINTOMIDE/NIGERIAFILMS.COM
Last Updated:Monday, April 16, 2012

The only son of veteran actress cum Pastor Eucharia Anunobi which was produced from her former marriage with Mr. Charles Ekwu turned 10years on Saturday April 7,2012.

The actress turned Minister of God who was filled with joy staged a 10th birthday bash for her handsome and lovely son,Raymond Ekwu at Heritage Orphanage Home,Anthony Village,Lagos.

Pastor Anunobi who merged her son’s 10th birthday party with the celebration of her official ordination as a pastor, equally seized the opportunity to donate both money and various gifts to the orphanage.

As gathered, contributing towards the welfare of the less privileged was her major reason of taking her ordination cum son’s birthday parties to Heritage Home.

Over 200 guests who graced the party, stormed the orphanage with both financial and material gifts, as the light skin Pastor collected offering from them, which she handed over to the orphanage.

There were a lot to eat and drink, and present at the event were, actor Benedict Johnson,Ngozi Nwosus,Steph-Nora Okere,Reverend Anuli Aubeth Agagu, and many others.

Rev Eucharia
Sly
4/16/2012 10:15:43 AM
Congrats to your son,Rev Anuobi- Best make up artist/ actress turned Rev & still painting face.Second base jare!
Sly
Ghost 2
4/16/2012 10:37:48 AM
Now that you mention it,i begin to reason with you,she's Rev pastor fake. Nollywood senior girl.
Eucharia
Senior
4/16/2012 11:06:39 PM
pastor,pastress Eucharia my foot. Nonsense ple pretenders just to thief ple's monie thru offertory. fake fake pastors n pastresses
NA YOU SABI UR PASTOR TYPE!!!
chinenye
5/17/2012 2:16:02 PM
be a good pastor oooooooooooooooooooooh
know that we are on the last day.dot decieve yourself and others..................
ltaly
congratulations to junior
Nkechi
4/16/2012 10:25:01 AM
Wish him all the best pastor Eucharia
Pastor Eucharia!
4/16/2012 10:28:39 AM
Eucharia ,remember late 80s in IMT when u denied ur mother that came to visit u and told students that she was ur nanny in lagos .When students explained to her what u said ,she cried bitterly.U were miss IMT and in the department of mass communication.U had excessive carry overs in courses of Chinedu Nweke and Dr Nnoli whom u couldnt buy with ur p***y.I remember white men coming to visit u with their jeaps .U really created many scenes in the school .U left IMTwithout certificate before u headed to Nsukka in the english department where u managed to bribe ur way out.I still have ur miss IMT photos with me.The summary is that u commited many artrocities which can never be forgotten so easily.Hope u still remember ur friend, Ngozi who registered with u in a high Ikoyi hotel as p********es that hunt down white men.I have all ur life stories with all evidence.This ur repentance is as a result of ur present situation,ur sicle cell son and a means of looking for fresh marriage.There is no repentance in u , u are fake.U know I gatchu , all is real.Fake pastor.I will sell ur story soon ,not really for money but for people to see real u.
complicated hater
anita
4/16/2012 10:33:50 AM
u are such a complicated hater,let her be u have not sinned so righteous go get a life and leave our Eucharia alone,gosh jeaousy go kill u
anita
4/16/2012 10:42:50 AM
Am not a woman.Ihave no reason to be jealous.Am just telling the truth.The most painful is deying her own mother because she felt that she was too local to be her mother.Am writing in th name of God.Let her say in the name of God that it is not true.May God judge us.I think she is already receiving the punishment.My mother is my pride any time any day.
hapiiiiiiii
4/16/2012 2:45:21 PM
so ow did ur story related to her son's birthday???if u v anytin wit uk,pls go n settle it wit her n stop talking as if ur perfect....
Complicated
Oly
4/16/2012 11:51:38 PM
U simply wana let us knw u sabi her...oya u'v made ur point.bt mind u,u aint God aite!God forgave saul n eucharia is a small fish compared to wat saul did.so pocket ur history book n shut d fhuck up!
oly
goody
4/17/2012 12:18:16 AM
shut up ur mouth.He made his point ,u dont have any right to interne.Defending blind owl.
hypocrite UK
OJ
4/17/2012 12:24:23 AM
U DONT TAKE GOD AS THE LAST RESORT WHEN U MUST HAVE WASTED UR ENTIRE LIFE IN BUBLING.NOW U THINK THAT EVERYTHING IS RUNNING AWAY U SEEK FOR GOD FOR REFUGE.SEEK HIM WITH A RIGHTFUL MIND BUT NOT WITH CONDITION.
@Complicated
Nneoma
4/17/2012 1:59:07 AM
I agree with u complicated, my boss brother who finished 4rm IMT told me exactly d same story about her. UK is too fake, wat kind of a pastor will she be if not to lay hands on pples money which she plans to use 4 her son's bone marrow transplant who happens to be a sickle cell. How can one deny her mother and expect to escape d consequences? All of u shouting do not judge, do not judge, why not go and deny ur respective mothers and see wat happens. God forgives quite alright, but u can not escape d consequences of ur sinful conducts. So make ur comments and stop stamping on pples opinions. Fake! Fake!! Fake!!!
STOP!!!!!!
BMO
4/17/2012 6:44:11 PM
Nneoma and goody, u re also complicated. stop writting different name to support urself. u ve no right to destroy anyone with their past. dont u ve one? pls, that is in her past. so, stop hating. there is no one God cant use. one prayeer for u.....may God punish u!!!!!
BMO
4/18/2012 6:33:04 AM
Ur too dumb to reason like that.I dont need to back my story with doubling my self.I made it clear and am not mincing words.Eucharia knows the truth.Say whatever u like,I still stand by God and the truth.
Re:Hypocrite UK
Nangs
5/2/2012 5:42:45 AM
if ur bro told u about UK and how she was once dis and dat so what? are u sure ur bro is better than she is in his deed? by the way who are u to judge? don't fget thesame way u judge others thats how u're being judged.

If she truelly is changed and born again to God be the glory.If u know u've not sinned be the first to cast the stone.sit there and condemn don't move fwd.Anti UK i thnk God for ur life. if anyman be in christ.... the old is gone.." God bless
ANITA
OMA'KK
4/17/2012 4:57:19 AM
Dear Anita,
The Ibo"s have an adage..'it is the man that visits the toilet at night that knows the fly that's awake'...
How much of Eucharia you know, is an indication of where you are at..
The secrets of Euchay's past that you have , are the evidence of where you are at..
She has never denied how bad her past was, or refuted how bad she had lived her life.
Maybe thats why she has repented...
Go get a LIFE! Move on just as she has moved...
She just celebrated her son's 10th BD.. My dear, that is an acheivement and indication of God's love and mercy to this woman!
what do you have to celebrate???? Hating those whom God has forgiven and blessed?
PLEASE MOVE ON...LET GO of OTHER PEOPLES' PAST AND SEE THE FUTURE FOR YOURSELF.
God bless you
SORRY ANITA
OMA'KK
4/17/2012 5:00:08 AM
I mean to address " COMPLICATED" and not ANITA...
PEEPS.......
Charisma
4/17/2012 9:09:28 AM
I beg oo ppl. mek una no de bash 'Complicated' bcos i sense notin but d truth in his/her write-up. Yes ppl saying her life story aint gat natin to do with his son's BD u right but maybe dis happens to be Complication's opportunity to give us d forunmites a (lil) clear fact abt. UK's past. Denying ones mum hmm.... mehn owu kwa nnukwu njo oo, na big sin .
Complicated f**l
Real me
4/20/2012 1:43:46 AM
And so f*****g what??? Behold old things are passed away and all things becomes new. f**l!!!
Real me,i***t
4/20/2012 12:51:05 PM
U are simply suffering from epileptic imbeccility.Maggot has eating all ur brain,so go and eat s**t in the toilet where u belong.Back to all of u that covers evil.
Who are we to speak of annoin.
DD
5/21/2014 11:26:50 AM
Yes she did all you said, mr/miss complicated but in the eyes of God we clean as soon as we ask for forgiveness. Listen so many people denied their mom when we are in high school that is all part of growing up.So my dear let go and move on with the ship before you sink into the ocean looking into peoples business.I love u all and remain blessed in the name of the Almight who always there to receive us from our deeds.
God forgives the past sins
Aaa
8/6/2012 8:32:27 PM
My dear,that was tha past n this is the present,eucharia has repented and that simply means that God has forgiven her u therefore hav no reason at all to keep hating.get a life and let her be
Eucharia
Sandra
1/1/2013 7:52:13 PM
Let her b 4 crying out loud. U must hv done sometin nefarious ad wickd dn wot sh did t hr moda in d past. Go mind ur own biznex. f**l
Do not judge
Chika
4/17/2012 1:08:16 AM
My dear friend and UK's friend, I am very sorry for u ooo. Who are you to judge another? Remember Saul of Tarsus, remember Matthew the tax collector, remember Rahab the harlot, remember the p********e who washed Jesus's feet with her tears?...just to mention a few examples. Bible says that the first shall be the last, you ll be there judging Uk and u will make hell while she makes heaven. By the way U was my class mate at UNN, she didnt buy her way through my friend, though she was not not so brilliant, that same mother story we also had it that it happened at UNN so that means it was fake. But even if she was a sinner then, do u know if she has repented truly. I sense she ignored you when she attained stardom and so you are now bitter with her and do not wish her well, thats what I deduce from your write up. Wait for ur time my dear...leave UK Americana alone. Fight for your own life...I wish you well.
chika sympathiser
obianuju
4/18/2012 1:44:28 AM
U are a compound liar.I was in IMT when it happened.Eucharia was then MISS IMT.They mother paid her an anonymous visit.The woman did not know where she was staying.When she told students that she was looking for her daughter, they helped her to locate her,in seen her mother,she shouted at her telling the students that she was their maid.the poor woman was embarrassed when she learnt what she said.Eucharia left without talking to the mother.Students wanted to beat her yelling at her.So ,madame chika before u conclude story ,make sure that u are sure of what u are saying otherwise u end up in shame.Every body that passed through IMT knows the story.Its the same story that followed her to Nsukka.I was a life witness and dont blame anybody for telling the truth.In europe here ,no story is old as long as u have evidence.Forum magaine in the school published all her photos as miss IMT tittled beautiful faces without beautiful bodies.Go to mass communication department and ask for her documents.U can get away with everything but not insulting and degrading ur own mother in the public.I wish u maturity.
Say what u know
Mrs nnenna igwe
4/19/2012 10:40:23 AM
Uk was my classmate in UNN, and d truth is that such thing never hapened. Pple were jealous of her beauty and framed d story against her. The story came up in UNN. And there were no evidence to back d story up that she denied her mother so shut up and say what u know and not they said.
@ complicated
Kathy
4/17/2012 8:07:06 AM
U are sure a hater. She didnt graduate from IMT but UNN. I was in 1st year when she was in 3rd year so pls go and get your facts right
Kathy
Charisma
4/17/2012 1:37:00 PM
MADAM, read complication's write up again .She left IMT without certicate he/she wrote.
Ketty or whats so ever
Ijeoma
4/19/2012 11:33:57 AM
My eldest sister dat happened to be her classmate in UNN said dat d story came up in UNN then why IMT. So u better shut up and don't be decieved
ewo
4/18/2012 3:22:11 PM
the bible says that when u are in Christ u are a new creature old things have pass away behold all things have become new.do not judge her from her past,then she was living a life she does not understand.now she has found Jesus that is what matters for he said your sins i will remember no more.do not judge so that u will not be judge.
JEALOUSY
JJ
4/18/2012 10:01:17 PM
Shame on u Complicated or whatever ur name is.Who gave u d right/job of judging others?No wonder ur life is soooo complicated.Have u repented from ur sins before judging UK.Whether u know her frm IMT,TMI or u were there d day her mom delivered her,WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!She owes u no apology b/c u are not d owner of her life.U brought ignorance to urself with these comments,not praise or fame but S.H.A.M.E.CONGRATULATIONS TO U UK AND UR SON!!!!
JJ
4/19/2012 8:32:36 AM
Shame to u and ur decendants who deny their families.U are forever cursed.U people will reap what u sow.Deceive nobody , am reachly blessed by God because I respect my parents ,go and gnash ur teeth with UK.Gate of doom is ur portion.Miserable b***h.
Complicated f**l
Real Me
4/23/2012 12:42:56 PM
Since d Lord did nt condemn her, who are u 2 condemn? U are indeed a hater. I called u a f**l & u remain a f**l. U.K dear, i wish u success ñ d Lords vineyard
Am boy friend snatcher
Victor
4/19/2012 11:12:52 AM
Am u think I don't knw u, well, by their fruit we shall know them. AM's full name is Anita Mmadu. Anita was jealous of Uk dat she tried poisning Uk and it hapened dat another of her friend took the poison dat was made for Uk. Anita mmadu were u not d one dat asked me to stop going to uk 4 friendship and come and friend u. Anita were u not d one dat told me dat uk sleeps around with white men, Am were u not d one dat took Uk's cloth to native doctor 4 uk to die and leave d white Men 4 u. Am were u not d one dat told me dat Uk denied her mother and u spread the false rummour to d sch in UNN. Why pretending that it happened in IMT AM PLS tell d world ur own wicked story. U made me loss Uk bcos of d lies u made me believed about Uk. AM repeant and gv ur life to christ as Uk did. Yes Uk is damsel dat every men had intrest on Uk. Am even if Uk was bad in sch, u were poisnous as d snake. AM if I Lay my hands on u i will kill u becouse u made me miss uk in Sch. Idoilt like u. Haw and shameless being.
me
4/26/2012 9:34:40 AM
u jst dnt av anytyn 2 say.....u dt manage 2 finish IMT i've see aw reasonable ur lyf has bin....plz go get busy n stop seeking 4 attention...even mary-magdalene in d bible was a frnd of Jesus....sssmmmmgghhhh...jobless man.
complication
meeeeeeee
4/30/2012 5:49:37 AM
is dat serious,but remember he dat comes short d glory of God and asked 4give God is a merciful and compassionate God do no dat,at time armed robber afer destoring life dey asked 4 4giveness and God 4give,so let her be if is true or not dat is real let God judge
Uk
Sandra
1/1/2013 7:48:18 PM
Who is without a mistake or fault. U dat is criticisin hr, ar u perfect. U ar notin bt a devil's workshop
peace
2/25/2013 11:19:40 PM
miss big n lousy mouth,what do u stand to gain by selling her images. The scripture says he dat is in christ is a new creature,old things hv passd away n behold everythg has bcom new. Let God be her judge,she is tryin to repent encourage her bcos ure not in anyway beta dan her why,bcos u gals did d same dirty busnix n now she is tryin to repent while ure busy draging her name to d mud. Pls MA LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!!!!!!...............oooooooooooooo
Judgement
Chinazo
3/3/2013 10:48:59 AM
U should not judge any becos the bible say in mathew 17:7 dont judge so that u should not be judged
Dont critisise
Grace
4/1/2013 2:00:19 PM
What has eucharia's past got to do with her present and future miss joy, thank God u admit that u were into same Game with her but now she repented ve you, u are still having a grudge of beauty tussle with her, the bible said "thou ur sin shall dark like scarlet i ll make it as white as snow so be warned
Against UK
Akwanwa
6/21/2014 3:58:20 PM
Remember one can turn a new leave
fake eucharia
IVY
4/16/2012 11:45:42 AM
Its now that she want to worship God.Everything indicated by complicated is true.Now is the time when she is already +50 ,breaking marriage ,kweke kweke son.Whom do u think ur deceiving.Pastor of prostitution.
dicky uk
person
4/16/2012 12:02:17 PM
How can uk stay an hour without dick.Devil created extra dick when she was born.The things we see now from actresses are one million times better than what she did and is still on it.Go and hide with ur fake ordination .ash*w* sharaton.
UK (pastor) & COMPL's BLK MAIL
bby G
4/16/2012 11:45:24 PM
my bros & sis, God is meriful & rdy to forgive us as many times as possible if we are willing to turn to him.I don't agree with Complicated's story abt UK,everybody has a past & it is from our past we can beter decide on the future, why shld u be the one to carry someone's cross? U dt judge pipo, let everybody carry his/her cross.Afterall, God has also forgiven your own hidden agendas nobody or pipo knows.selling her story will neva change her remeber, so instead join the ANGELS in Heaven to rejoice for one added soul to the Kingdom of God.and moreover, children are gifts so when u abuse his son being a SICKLY puzzles me, do u know what the next baby you will put to birth look like?God gives children for reasons, hers to turn to God as she just did.so UK, i like ur energy & hope u use it well in God's work. STAY ABUNDANLY BLESSED & KNOW DAT SICKLE CELL IN YOUR SON's LIFE HAS GONE FOREVER! AMEN!
@bby G, U better beliv na tru
Nneoma
4/17/2012 2:03:42 AM
Nneoma
4/17/2012 4:21:25 AM
Nne my sister ,may u live long.These f*****h people are trying to defend evil Eucharia who is a queen of prostitution.Talk about nudity in nollywod, she lunched it.Now its a trend.Now devil have planted her into the church to destroy more souls.
UK' SON GROWS!!!
bby G
4/16/2012 11:51:43 PM
Boy, i wish you a happy bday & many,many more. You're a testimony cos you're free from SICKLE CELL ANAEMIA IN JESUS NAME,AMEN & AMEN.
He will live
baby girl
4/17/2012 12:11:38 AM
U.k's son will live long. the sickle cell disease will not kill him this i know for sure because God has healed him.
UK ,PASTOR JEZEBEL
MATHEW
4/17/2012 12:54:10 AM
Eucharia managed to put herself where she doesnt suppose to be.U dont joke with God because the reparcution is emmence.Fake pastors these days use celebrities to attract innocent victims in the church.Look at Eucharia from head to toe and tell me what a little teanage girl wil learn from her.She is a p********e that comes to destroy the children of God in pretence of been a pastor.
ANN4christ
4/17/2012 12:54:14 AM
for some1 to deny her mother in public is BAD but then what will be the gain for washing some1 dirty past to the public it was all she did and all her past and happenings that might lead her to christ my dear sometimes its our life and the things that actually going on in our lives that bring us close to GOD so if she has taking up her cross GOD is merciful GOD and has forgiving her dont be surprise that 2morrow she will be teaching the young ones how to go abt life and there by confessing with her own mouth all she did in her youth especially denying her mother so lets allow GOD do the work in her and stop being judgemental cuz even those who hv not did what she has done can still be lies;cheats or eng
ANN4christ
4/17/2012 12:58:02 AM
yes pp who hv not done all u listed can still be lies cheat or engage in one form of sin or other but in all hv GOD conderm any?NO he is still merciful to us all so lets stop casting stones plz cuz no one is perfect except GOD.
UK REPENT
Etim Isam
4/17/2012 1:10:37 AM
I DONT THINK THAT UK WILL EVER REPENT.SHE IS UNDER A PREDICARMENT ,THAT IS WHY SHE IS LOOKING FOR GOD.THERE IS NO SIGN IN HER ACTIVITIES THAT REALLY SHOWD HER DEVOTION TO GOD.
@ ANN
MUNA
4/17/2012 1:18:05 AM
U just leave complicated alone .There is no crime in saying what u know.He must have been truelly hurt by UK denyiel of her mother.Do u know what that means?.Besides ,its not fabricated ,he gave all indications.I believe that its someone that knows UK very well.So lets not blame it on him.We better pray that she wil truely be a better person now.
went to the extreme,uk
high
4/17/2012 1:31:29 AM
Eucharia went to the extreme.There is no lie about what any body say about her.Its always God at last.When the going is good , no body remembers God ,but immidietly , u are stocked ,u start looking for help from God.We forget so fast without thinking about the circumstances that led us to where we are.Will somebody like UK go nearer to God if not a troubled life.Lets be real and stop throwing words to somebody that air his or her opinion.
Pastor kor
Nneoma
4/17/2012 2:13:01 AM
No be only pastor, na dickon. With those Jezebel nails and masquerade face, wat will any one evn d dumbest ass learn 4rm her. Go blind f**ls, let her deceive u all and lead u into d deceitful pit. Mtchewwww!
why, she is a finished product
uzor
4/17/2012 4:41:28 AM
Why would anybody hate a garbage like eucharia.Her story at IMT was purely correct.I saw oyibo man for the first time through her chains of white clients she had.Are we talking of sugar daddies that use to line up in house B areas to wait for her.It was a total market.Why would anybody be jealous of a p********e that ended up as a miserable wretch.She made money but what?.Didnt she remember God all those days?.Why now.Her husband went to sleep with a little girl where he will have plessure cos there is nothing left.He even manage to stay because he didnt know.Her punishment is her son cos no sin is unpunished.As she deny her mother so will heaven and earth deny her.Abominable pastor of the queen of the cost.
Advice
Pple
8/30/2012 11:22:21 PM
Dear she's indeed a fake pastor,u pple shld help me tell her 2 com n deliver our,i mean her family at mbaise in imo state first!
Leave Uk alone
Trisluv
4/17/2012 7:28:46 AM
Y re u all condemning her didnt u read of paul who killed a lot of believers, yet he was greatly used by God?
complicate
wahala
4/17/2012 2:15:33 PM
we no your story is true,but if she is real burn again,nobody should jugde her,not even you cos you have done worst dann whatever she has done.
fake pastor
priest
4/18/2012 3:09:20 AM
folks don be offended of her at all for one thing one is the Word of God can never be broken as it is written we shall the truth and the same truth (which is Jesus Christ the Son of the Living God) shall set you free; forget bros & sister in Christ not Satanism and leave for the Father of all lights will shine His light and the darkness will be exposed. An not against her i bless her in the name of the lord God Almighty in her service in Jesus name. Amen
pastor
chidi
4/18/2012 6:59:40 AM
Congrats u did the right thing,no one sins forever let people go and count and keep records of ur past.they should know that they ar not God and they wil never be.first will be the last and last the first people should take note of that, and b4 u judge examin urself first
uk
blessed
4/18/2012 12:31:26 PM
When u r a new creation, Old things r passed away all things becomes new. Eucheria is dis n that God has called her n she's is a repented soul. What about u dat judge? don't u know ur speaking against a woman of God? judgement is awaiting u. R u perfect? Have u not commited abortion or Adultry? Pray to God for forgiveness. Don't say bad about UK son u don't know what ur own Son or grandson will be like . God bless u.
fidel
anon
4/19/2012 6:10:28 AM
Fidel, abeg nanny and maid are the same thing in nigerian context
s****d people!
Awara
4/19/2012 9:07:07 AM
Somebody putting up a story does not mean that he or she is judging the person.If that is the case ,NFC shouldnt exist.U are all illiterates that judge people by mere sympathy u have on the accussed.This kind of ignorancy does not exist in the western world.Thank u complicated,any body can learn from this.The kind of life we live determines our ends.HUSH HUSH GIRLS SHOULD PAY ATTENTION.The world doesn like truth.
amara ewu
sampson
4/19/2012 9:49:56 AM
amara amu,which one are u? How many di*k,abortion,adultry have u and coplicatd shamles dog comitd,eh uncountable.who wil discus u?nobody is ready,try to mature.ask for 4givenes cos u are wickd and jealous
YmXoEYDkstIIVIZG
Bristol Airport Hotels
4/19/2012 7:42:53 PM
2UmSML Thanks for the article post.Really looking forward to read more. Great.
ur doomed
leave her alone
4/20/2012 5:01:23 AM
@complicated. Leave her alone. Ur d most s****d person for dis write up.if u v any ish wit her durin ur sch days,settle it wit her &stop ranting. Uk did wat most campus gals do these days,so y'l u kill ur self ova hers. She'l stil b ahead of u no matter wat. U'r violatin d commandments of God,by judgin her and also killin. Wat'l wil b ur own reward for breakin dis commandments. Mayb untimely death. Next tym keep ur mouth shut.if she denied her mum.and so wat,re u her mum? Mayb she must have settled wit her mum long ago nd ur here seekin unnecessary attention. Go nd cook stones. Onye iberibe,busy body.
@live her alone
4/20/2012 11:45:32 AM
May death sruck u at ur door.f*****h i***t.U think am a pauper like u. May all ur entire generation deny u.s****d goat that live the street.
UK
NNENNA, NJ, US
4/20/2012 10:57:46 AM
I DONT THINK EVERY ONE IN THIS FORUM LIVED OR IS LIVING A PERFECT LIFE, IF UK HAVE DECIDED TO EMBRACE GOD, LETS LIVE IT LIKE THAT. DO NOT JUDGE ONLY GOD DOES , PLS DO NOT BRING HER INNOCENT SON INTO THIS, I PRAY GOD WILL HEAL HIM IN JESUS NAME.
BUT PLS UK, YOUR MAKE UP AND DRESSING IS STILL?????????", LET ME RESERVE MY COMMENT.
Our bomb
Ikoyi hotels
4/20/2012 12:46:41 PM
We are about to drop our own bomb .Exposure time,no place will hide u.
u'r d pauper
leave her alone.
4/21/2012 4:32:14 AM
If u'r not d pauper@complicated,u won't ve tym to tel us dis story , most pple knws d story bt didn't say or judge it d way u'r goin abt it, are u d only one dat knows uk?who knws u might have been in same game wit Uk,or her handle and along d line she dropped u,hey hey, nd u started killing ursef for her downfall. Go to mountain nd fall 4m dia if it hurts u or hit ur head on d wall cos of UK,she said she has repented nd ur hia piling up ur sins. Post d ur own bad story nd leave her alone..parrot
@leave her alone
4/21/2012 6:33:17 AM
U are a rabid dog who can never smell where Iam.Am well loaded in all because I have fear of God and respect for my family .U are such a f**l cos am not a woman.U are nothing but a piece of dogs s**t that will continue to suffer all ur life and ur entire generation will continue to deny u, ur children will give u s**t all ur life.Am a full man and I was present when a vagabond insulted the mother.Shame unto u ,cow of bashian,U cant do s**t ,u are all pretending egyptians whose prayers can not cross a ceiling.Remain a waste product like ur college.Am rich and comfortable,u wanna know b***h.
hahahaha,rich pple don't brag
leave her alone
4/21/2012 7:21:29 AM
@complicated.I can c ma words hurt u big, hahahahahaha, u'r just a frustrated person. Dnt take it personal, bsides rich pple dnt brag or even rant as ur doin nw. Mosquito wit two left legs lyk u is claimin big nd rich hahahahahahahahahahaha, f*****h zombie. Ur a man talkin lyk a woman. I think ur a hegoat. Ooops! Grind ur teeth nd reply bk. Havin fun.... Wit ur s****dity. *Laughs* ur U wia one of uk's mugus, it was late wen u found out u wia one of her mugus. She dumped u wia u belong cos u wia hazardous. *Rolls eyes* oooooppppsssS! Shoot ur mama on her head if it hurts. Ur life is already full of sorrows dats why u bear d name complicated.!
@leave her alone
4/21/2012 10:43:26 AM
U are suffering from ur menopausal condition.I pity u cos u waisted all ur entire life in prostitution.Now is the time to regret and cry,its already late ,imbeccile.Besides ,u are writing like a nincompoop.U have no sense at all .U are suffering from epileptic abnormality.I dont need to waste my time with somebody that is already dead.Bye bye and continue to gnash ur teeth in hell.
Omg!
Testicles
4/21/2012 11:37:30 AM
Who ever think is clean en holy, let him/her go right en sit wit Jesus. s****d sinners! We are all here on earth where the devil was thrown! Past makes testimony, remind us of our weakness en bring us down to jesus! Blessed ar those who sinned publicily than witches who sinned secretely! Hell all yu all lucifer neighbours!
LET HER BE
ELO
4/22/2012 12:35:28 PM
WE MAKE MISTAKE IN LIFE AND WE ARE GOD LET HER BE ,SOMEONE CAN CAN EX PRTTTTTT ,EX THIFE WHAT MATTER IS CHANGE
Go and sin no More says Jesus
Ada
4/24/2012 9:59:46 AM
Jesus said to the Jews,who wants to stone the adulterous woman to death! He who has no sin@all shuld cast d stone,and they all left leavin her with Jesus" he said to her,daughter go and sin no more,u all may condemn her,we may see from d view of men,but God doesnt see or reason d way we do,I'm nt here to critisize comments or throw abuses,I only want to make a point "Christ has done it all for all of us on d cross" and he didnt condemn us,he kept callin us to come to him,if Uk has truly repent,may God giv her d grace to live a righteous life and heal her son,IJN.amen
Well done Eucharia
Charity
4/25/2012 5:55:33 AM
I was pleased with you when you were officially ordinated as a pastor. I also thank God for your son who is now 10 years old. The good Lord will continue to guide and protect him in Jesus name, Amen. I have always been a huge fan of yours when you were a movie star and will continue to do even so now that you are a Pastor as long as I live. Keep up the GOOD WORK and remain blessed. Cheers.
Awesome God
FB
5/2/2012 5:19:41 AM
No matter what, UK is my woman anyday n wen God does a thing who are we to wagg tongue? Complicated, stop copmlicating things for urself by despising God's creature.
eucharia anunobi son
mamacee
5/2/2012 8:12:22 AM
every sin whether small or big is a sin, so STOP talking about Eucahria, Dont u guys have a past. Who are you to pass judgment on a fellow man. Paul the apostle committed worse atrocities than her and he was the greatest apostle SO COMPLICATED AND CO, U GUYS SHOULD FOCUS ON UR ISSUES AND STOP DISCUSSING ANOTHER MAN ISSUES. COME TO THINK OF IT IS THERE NO REPENTANCE AGAIN
COMPLICATED UR LIFE IS REALLY COMPLICATED!!!!
LET HER BE
mamacee
5/2/2012 8:15:43 AM
LET HER BE U BUSY BODIES AND IDEAL TALKERTIVES. MIND UR BUSINESS U i***tS AND LET HER BE, HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN SHOULD BE THE ONE TO THROW THE FIRST STONE OR CONDEMN IT.
HOW I WISH I CAN C U ASSHOLES IN PERSON. EWU CONGO!!!!!
LET HER BE
Akpati ozu
5/19/2012 1:53:39 PM
Plz I need ur help just give me a call wit this number 08132045803
Haters
moonchild
5/24/2012 3:36:38 AM
whether u like it or not,she is wining souls for Christ and that is the most important thing.
Move on..
Chyloms
5/25/2012 5:46:12 AM
@ Complicated,Sly and the rest haters.

Please tell me how someone elses wrong(s),present and past will will affect your life? what diffrence or impact does it have on you or your aim in life?

Just read, say something nice or dont say anything at all and just MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE!!!!!.
mind u
chichi
7/7/2012 3:32:04 AM
u dat sayin uk do dis uk do dat wot of u, pls dot mak ur lif misereble becos u cant jugde wot god created, ok becos u ar not a star but uk is, pls dot refer to her son becos d little boy no nothin abt dis. She cn change at anytime and bcome pastor, becos change is costant in nature.
ZpgwjLZhkHRYnodNJ
Seo Services
7/9/2012 11:52:19 AM
fVHT3x Major thankies for the blog article.Really looking forward to read more. Will read on...
God is marvelous
Ioope
7/13/2012 2:39:38 PM
Jesus yl preachn sayd dat he cam 4d sinner 2repnt.evn if dfacts 2k place it's 4a risn.4he also sayd dat d kngdm of God is lyk a sowa who sowd sids sum fel on d rok odas on thongs odas on droad syd,odas on gudground.UK,idont want u2 b d ones dat fel on tongs.b/cos d tongs neva alowd it 2bear gud fruit.dbad coments ar tongs.d way 2heaven is not aneasy road.it's too narow.d question is can u bear cross along.nd pls mydear ur dresn nd apearance should b christlike.b/c deyes eats b4 any odapart of dbody.THANKS
God is marvelous
Ioope
7/13/2012 2:41:40 PM
Uk
Ify
8/30/2012 11:43:01 PM
Pls u pple shld help me tell her 2 come n deliver us here in d villa,i mean her villa ahiazu mbaise in imo stateooooooooo abeg,is a direct cousin 4rm d villa
KhwQTGDkywYp
cheap bookmarking service
9/19/2012 7:33:23 PM
99kZ5B Awesome blog post.Thanks Again. Great.
Pastoral advice
Pastor Samuel-John
10/24/2012 5:37:24 PM
Repentance without restitution gives the devil a privileged opportunity to accuse us. From comments so far shows that Sis. UK may not have done a public restitution. Pls my dear UK do a public restitution by apologising to those u may have offended in the past so that the devil will have nothing to accuse u of at the last day. U can do that thru the media, this is just to clear ur conscience. May the good Lord continue to empower u in His vineyard in Jesus name. Amen! 08039304408
Remove the logg in ur eye first
Midas
12/28/2012 3:48:35 AM
For all av sin and come short of the glory of God. Let him witout sin cast d first stone. God bless u all.
Remove the logg in ur eye first
Midas
12/28/2012 3:49:41 AM
BvfIIQtpEd
lose weight pills
1/31/2013 6:26:05 PM
yeiwJN wow, awesome blog post.Really thank you! Will read on...
HE FORGIVES ALL SINS
Cute.
2/1/2013 12:56:00 PM
All has sinned and cut short of d glory of God... Let d past be 4goten nd letz concentrate abt d future... Daz all dat matters.. Dir is joy in heaven wen jst 1 sinner repents ma frnds. Be wise...
U ARE NOT DIFFERENT
PST.FRANK
2/23/2013 7:22:47 AM
LISTEN 2 ME COMPLICATED,U ARE NOT DIFFERENT FRM UK. THERE IS NO CLASSIFICATION OF SIN. DON'T TEL ME DAT U ARE A SAINT, D ONES U EVEN DO IN D SECRET IS WORST THAN WAT UK DID. WEDA SHE IS FAKE OR NOT IS NONE OF UR BUSINESS. READ ROMANS 14:4. U HV NO RIGHT 2 JUDGE ANODA MAN'S SERVANT. THERE IS NO MAN DAT HAS NO PAST. EVERY PASTOR HAS HIS\HER PAST. MOST PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING 2DAY BICOS DEY SPOKE AGST GOD'S SERVANT & D WORST IS DAT DEY DON'T KNOW D CAUSE OF THEIR PROBLEM. IF UK HAPPENED 2 B A DREADFUL NATIVE DOCTOR, NO ONE 'LL TALK AGST HER. DON'T INCUR D WRATH OF GOD BY HAVING ISSUE WIT A SERVANT OF GOD. GOD RESPECTS OIL. ALL DIS I ATTRIBUTE 2 D LACK OF D FEAR OF GOD DAT HV EATEN UP OUR SOCIETY. WE 'LL PAY HEAVILY 4 DIS. U DAT SAID UK SHD GO 2 D MEDIA 4 RESTITUTION, HOW MANY OF URS HV WE READ IN D MEDIA. GOD IS D FINAL ARBITER & HE 'LL JUDGE A LOT OF THGS. ARISE & ADVICE ALL DIS POLITICIANS LOOTING D COUNTRY 2 GO 4 PUBLIC CONFESSION & D MASSES 'LL DOFF THEIR CAP 4 UR BOLD EFFORT. LET US PREACH D WORD & NOT D WORLD
I'M HAPPY 4 UK
JOY
2/23/2013 7:41:08 AM
THE BIBLE SAYS THERE 'LL B JOY IN HEAVEN OVER ONE REPENTANT SOUL. WHY ARE U SAD OVER UK 4 GIVEN HER LIFE 2 CHRIST? ARE U A SADIST? PST.FRANK, U OPENED MY EYES WITH ROM.14:4. THANK U VERY MUCH.
ANpsmCTlTrlytieDpI
clomiphene 25 mg
2/27/2013 11:49:17 AM
rKwzUQ Really appreciate you sharing this article post.Really looking forward to read more. Will read on...
I am happy 4 uk
Favour
3/22/2013 9:13:42 AM
NOBODY IS PAFFECT,WE ARE TALKING ABOUT PRESENT NOT PASTEN, PLS THINK OF UR LIFE .
God loves u
Judith
4/6/2013 2:32:00 PM
The most important tin is to realize ur mistakes and turn back to God. If u av repented wit al ur heart,God's mercy shal speak for u.
Gods' thought is nt our thought
Estacy
4/22/2013 7:51:40 AM
To b sincere am suprise. But lets nt go abt criticizing her. Hvn't u heard of men of God who did a lot of havock compared 2 wat she did? Ok wat abt one man of God that killed his mum,dad nd brother bt yet God stil cald him into d ministry. 1 question i wnt 2 ask is " was she rili cald by God"? Our dear Actress now called pastor if u knw u wer nt cald by God, jst step dwn. bcos if u dnt only God knws hw 2 deal wt u. But if He did dnt miss use it.
live her along
chuchu
5/2/2013 6:52:12 AM
the bable say we should not judge any one so that we should not be judge, so far am concealed all of us are sinner even big or small sin is sin
The chosen of God
Rev Anthony
5/3/2013 12:53:10 PM
Live her alone, the bible says if any man is in Christ he is a new creations old things shall pass away and all things becomes new, she is not old any more, Christ has chosen her.
Let her be
Cindy
7/25/2013 7:58:31 PM
If truly she is called by God all we have 2 do is 2 pray for her dt God should give her de grace 2 serve him faithfuly. God bless
jj
okocha
9/11/2013 1:06:13 PM
her son must be 10 by know, we were in the same ward Rotunda hospital Dublin Ireland were she gave birth to the boy 2003...she is so nice..my son is 10 too..
WE ARE ALL SINNERS
DODO
3/11/2014 7:51:44 PM
U ARE A GOOD WOMAN KEEP ON DON'T MIND THOSE JEALOUSY SINNERS

I RELY LIKE U UK
May we be forgiven
DD
5/21/2014 11:43:29 AM
If you know u've not done something so evil to someone pick up the first stone and throw at U.k . Because as you are point at her with one finger the rest of ur own fingers are pointing at u. Always know that God is watching us He never sleeps nor slumber. He's still the Alpher and Omega we cannot judge anyone. Remain blessed my dearest people God loves us the way we are.
To U.K
DD
5/21/2014 12:00:23 PM
I know that as a child of God this will surely be you strength. I believe that the Lord God who delievered you will also do so unto all. I am one person that believes that God can do all things. I love ur goal just use what ever they say here in this page to teach the congregation on daily bases. I love you and the Lord loves you the most.
past uk
vero ogwuche
5/28/2014 5:39:47 PM
She Is for God now.
Hi Pple
Ihubaby
6/21/2014 4:06:03 PM
U guys shld take it easy.
Pastor
Chnaza
7/21/2014 12:57:06 PM
Hmmmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,ntin person no go hearooooooooooooo actress eucharia turns pastor hmmmm e no go easy 4 ezekieloooooo