Stella Damasus Opens Up On Alleged Role In Doris Simeon Marriage Crash
Stella Damasus and Doris Simeon
Some days ago, a soft-sell magazine reported that Nollywood actress, Stella Damasus was the brain behind the marriage break-up between Doris Simeon and her husband, Daniel Ademinokan.
The news story, which has generated a lot of heated reactions, has seen Stella called different names.
Many still find it very difficult to believe that Doris and Daniel's marriage, which looked like a perfect Nollywood marriage, is presently troubled.
Reacting to the said story through her publicist, Stella Damasus told Nigeriafilms.com that there is no iota of truth in the story.
"We ignored it (the story) because it is not true. Besides, Stella is busy doing a lot of positive stuffs," her publicist told us.
Stating further, "the relationship between Stella and Daniel Ademinokan is strictly business.
Their respective companies are partnering to organise a film project called.
They have trained and shot films for their trainees in Cameroon, while they are doing other parts of Nigeria as we speak," the publicist concluded.
Tonto Dikeh was initially fingered to be behind the sour marriage until the report that Stella was the cause of the marriage strain.
Click the link below to go to...
Daniel Ademinokan and Doris Simeon
- Nothing Wrong Having Children Outside Wedlock—Dele Odule
- Tiwa Savage and Teebillz Seal Up Break-Up Rumour By Celebrating Wedding Anniversary
- Stella Damasus Set To Revive Her Musical Career In USA
- Why I Can't Do Without Nadia Buari- Jim Iyke
- I Won’t Date Anyone In Nollywood; Actress, Fisayo Ajisola
- Africa's Fastest Woman Blessing Okagbare Now Enjoying Married Life (Pictures)
- Why I'm Still Very Single- Big Brother Africa, Melvin Oduah