VIDEO: Chidi Mokeme Church Wedding

Story by Osaremen Ehi James/Nigeriafilms.com
Last Updated:Monday, April 30, 2012

The wedding of top Nollywood actor, Chidi Mokeme to wife, Jean Olumba was held yesterday April 28 in Lagos.

The marriage ceremony was done at Our Saviour's Church, Onikan, Lagos while the reception took place at Muson Centre, Onikan, Lagos.

Jean is a medical doctor based in the United States of America.

Below is the video link to the wedding.

First Pictures From Chidi Mokeme Church Wedding In Lagos

MORE PHOTOS FROM CHIDI MOKEME'S TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE--WHITE WEDDING HOLDS THIS SATURDAY

FIRST PITURES, TOP ACTOR, CHIDI MOKEME TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE TO JANE ODUAH

VIDEO: Stephanie Okereke French Fairy Tale Wedding

STEPHANIE OKEREKE OPENS UP ON N100M PARIS WEDDING--SAYS I'VE ALWAYS DREAMNT OF A FAIRY TALE WEDDING

STEPHANIE OKEREKE'S FRENCH ODYSSEY

More Pictures From Stephanie Okereke's Wedding

First Photos from Stephanie Okereke’s France Wedding

waw
opiyo
4/29/2012 1:33:22 PM
absolutely smart the wife is simple and mwuahhhhhhh,,happy marriage life ,,it is 1000 thousand smart than that of steph,
ALAS!!!
ANNA
4/29/2012 1:46:52 PM
WOW!!! many nigerian entertainers came and supported him o even to the extent of aso ebi hahahah dis wedding am sure was very interesting o,Now dat's a nigerian wedding money flowing in the air.Fred amata u don pay landlord money dis one wey u wear akpoche suit,d guy nor even stand up spray money hahahahahahah chai when emeka,ramsey even bob wey never act plenty mvoies spray mulla.Lilian bach is absolutely gorgeous wow at 42,Rita dominic i see u joor(am sure urs will be d classiest of all times).Am sure d wedding shook d island.The wife try wey she kiss chidi o lmao.All d same congrats!!! the wedding was absolutely wonderful
whaaaooo
bat_woman
4/29/2012 2:58:48 PM
Now this is the proper 9ja wedding...nice seeing celebs supporting him all the way...beautiful bride n handsome groom...God bless this union!
I like it o
Lalaland
4/30/2012 2:25:25 AM
Me I like the wedding...It looks so joyful and happy compared to that big horseface steph grey dull weather!!!

now to the telling offs...Paki old looking Rita, please dont cry and dont feel jealous! I know that you and chidi have fhucked but he did not end up with you! When you had your chance to marry you were doing shakara thinking that you will be young forever! Now you are OLD and sad looking!!! I sympathise with you o, say at 45 you never marry! Sorry o! Which kind spinster cat you want, boy or girl?

Chidi with ya shark attack teeth, we know that your belly is weeting you cos your wife has now given you green card and is a doctor to treat all your diseases! Dont mess her up o cos she has given you a good life now as you were suffering before and doing gigoloing! You have been warned cos EAGLE EYE is watching you....
Now we're talking...
NNENE
4/29/2012 2:14:29 PM
Oh... this is absolutely wonderfully and beautifully made from thy LORD! Happy marriage life once again!!!! Wifey gorgeous smile u've got there! I follow una happy oooh!:)
my view
lolo
4/30/2012 12:21:42 AM
i only counted N2,000 only in total of the N500 notes that bob manual spread them. na wa this pple stingy o..rita dominic did not spread any money but just hugged chidi n was raising one finger up..inside her truely she will be wishing to be d one..mean while i know see oge ugly okoye there..guess no one invited her
also
lolo
4/30/2012 12:24:17 AM
also nkeiru slyvernus is looking really old o..guess is old blood from old men them ie rochas
Congrats Chidi
Nneoma
4/30/2012 2:04:31 AM
Congrats Chidi, may God bless ur marriage. See Niger super stars radiating with beauty & glamour. Angelic Rita, u represent any day, anytime, urs is on d way. Ramsey, Bob and all da rest, u guys did well supporting ur colleague. Congrats once more to Chidi & pretty wiffy.
chidi
nky
4/30/2012 5:12:19 AM
Wow dis luvly..hapi marriage life
Nice wedding gown
Charisma
4/30/2012 6:27:20 AM
Simple & nice, plus am sure dis one no cost up 2 100m & still classy!
With God all things are possible.
Nwadike Nnenna Christiana
5/14/2012 11:07:05 AM
I thank God 4 ur marriage, 4 giving u a wonderfully wife like her hold, i wise u d best. U are so humble kept it on Good luck.
God is good
rita
4/29/2012 1:37:19 PM
this is beautiful, may God bless ur marriage in jesus name Amen.
adamu garba (my baby)
cutie
4/29/2012 1:45:59 PM
adamu baby take note ooo lol
cutie
anna
4/29/2012 1:49:37 PM
Take wetin na aboki wedding u go do wey u go tie ur head for inside heat,siddon for mat dey chop kolanut ahahahahahahah u go dey hear allah allah allah allah allah wobila.The menu na kunu and puffpuff ahahhaahhahahahahahaha aboki dey kill person o ahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahahah
Abeg
Nikisha
4/29/2012 2:12:13 PM
Anna, u go kill me for here. Chai, aboki wedding go sweet pass anything. Hahahahahahahaha, kunu n puff puff. Dat puff puff self, na palm oil dem go take fry am. Hahahahahahaaha.
anna
cutie
4/29/2012 4:04:53 PM
hahahahahahahahha anna dear na my own fairy tale wedding u just discribe so lol
yes o
lolo
4/29/2012 11:59:09 PM
aboki wedding them they chop only kolanut sit down for mat
Annaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol
Charisma
4/30/2012 6:55:48 AM
Hahahaha Anna, chai @ kolanut & kunu . If aboki adamu go marry cutie then cutie must not pass d max. marriageable age in abokiland which is 13yrs.
My pple!
Omalicha Nwa
4/29/2012 1:51:26 PM
Rita D, Ramsey Nouah, Lilian Bach... i see u guys looking gud.

Uti na wa oooo. Na every where occasion de na im u de land...lol

Best wishes to d couple!
omalicha nwa
anna
4/29/2012 1:54:43 PM
That uti guy is a party w***e,he attends every event frm canteen opening to car launching even to the opening of an envelop.
anna
cutie
4/29/2012 4:08:32 PM
hahahahahaha anna u wan take style tell us say the guy get longer-throat abi lol
anna
lolo
4/30/2012 12:03:15 AM
that uti own sef too much..must be noticed that is what he is...@cutie i no sure say ur Adamu go get much credit in his internet acct to enable him to watch d video sef
Hapi marige lyf
Ogeluv
9/23/2012 3:28:48 PM
Chidi my guy na 4 wia u c ur wife? E be lyk say na 4 gulder utimate search. Bt al d same i wich u d best.
Song
Song
4/29/2012 2:07:58 PM
Beautiful wedding...please please what's the name of the song playing at the beginning?
Loverboy
ANON
4/29/2012 2:10:21 PM
Now I c y women dey trip for u like mad.. Love d bit wen u were cleaning ur wife's face.. Nice one dude.. U got d best.. She will make a gud wife!! Congrats dude..
Song
Song
4/29/2012 2:23:15 PM
song is tiwa savage
anna
4/29/2012 2:27:48 PM
Tiwa savage love me love me
Song
Song
4/29/2012 2:37:55 PM
Anna, thank you...sorry but it's not the one I was looking for, it's rather the song playing from 0:10 to 2:00, thank you dear
jara
boms
4/29/2012 2:50:16 PM
Uti is working with jara...I guess dats y he needs 2 be dere 2 grab a report...
very gorgeous
Big Tonto
4/29/2012 3:48:36 PM
The couple, the cake, the venue, the guests were gorgeous. Important nollywood stars were present , the weather was sunny and lovely. I love the dancing . It seems they all had fun. MC is AY. I would prefer this kind of wedding anytime
@lolo nd lalaland
ben louis swiss
4/29/2012 4:02:09 PM
lalaland and lolo,,,if you both love ur children born and yet unborn,,,pls you guys should stop destroying people futures online,,,your sins may touch there life and there futures,,,becos as ur own life is not perfect,so the life of those celebrities are not perfect tooo,,,let respect what we have,,,thx
ben louis
lolo
4/30/2012 12:05:32 AM
weldone..u have past ur computer test.
beautiful couple
me
4/29/2012 6:06:41 PM
this is wht l called love,u can see the love flowing all over,,l pray that God will mak this union to last till enternity,,nothing like 9ja wedding ohhhh,l must do my own wedding 4 house,,bcos there is no place like home whr friends ad families will come ad celebrate with u...
Song
Song
4/29/2012 8:27:58 PM
Guys, what's the name of the song playing from 0:10 to 2:00? help please
Happily Married
Nancy Njeri
4/29/2012 10:32:17 PM
he is overdoing the kiss and rememba that they are in the church. cant they preserve it for their honeymoon. congrats though and hope to here no scandals
Happily Married
Nancy Njeri
4/29/2012 10:32:42 PM
nancy
lolo
4/30/2012 12:06:40 AM
and that his teeth gives me goose pimples
He is NOT overdoing the kissin
Kay
4/30/2012 3:15:10 AM
I disagree with you Nancy Njeri that he is overdoing the kissing, besides that was at the reception, not the church so its fine.. I want that kind kiss oo lool
love
dolly
4/30/2012 3:35:41 AM
love dis bride simple becuase she's not wearing any weave!! natrual beauty rocksssss
broken heart
fatima
4/30/2012 8:20:52 PM
I am not happy , this woman snatched my husband. I was waiting for chidi all my life. from the fisrt day I watched his movie, I felt in love with him and i even get the ring to fly all the way down to Nigeria and ask him to marry me...too bad.....just kidding, best wishes for the lovely couple.Plz woman take care of him, if not I will get him back!
NIGER LADIES/MEN WHAT'S UP?
MICHELLE
4/30/2012 10:57:04 PM
CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHY NOLLYWOOD STARS PREFERS TO

MARRY FROM OVERSEAS ? AIN'T NO GOOD SINGLE LADIES/MEN IN

NIIGER? JUST WONDERING THOU..

BEST OF WISHES MY BROTHER ...
please oh
koko
5/1/2012 2:36:10 AM
please i will ask. did he find this woman during his rality show or ?
Gud
OBSERVER
5/1/2012 5:33:56 AM
Beautiful wedding. Congrats Chidi n Jean!
hi
austine
5/1/2012 5:13:57 PM
man you are my man to god be the glory i love it is god
cute
funke akirun
5/2/2012 9:27:38 AM
congrat,may d lord bless d union with hapiness nd children am hpy 4u o mi handsome chidi.
congratulations
temple c chijioke
5/4/2012 4:49:10 AM
role model, no actor or actress frm any part of d globe, can stand in ur place as my no1. Bt my likings 4 u bcame glaring seeing u tieing d notch, which i thought was eluding my ever watching eyes 2 see it happen. Finally u hv immersed my fear into boundless joy. Now i look 4ford 2 see a relove happy married life. Once again congrats super actor of 21st century!!!
congratulations
temple c chijioke
5/4/2012 5:02:32 AM
U can never have better dan this, and no season best suits it dan now! Ur personality exudosed d cream of d society, n even d invalid 2 bear wtnss of ur happiest day.' Indeed u got it al right' is d confesion of all. I cant imagine presidnt obama sending his congratulatory wishes as well.
Wedding
marrie11
5/7/2012 12:57:49 AM
Is your marriage getting the help and attention it needs to defeat the divorce odds? It seems that divorce is the new 'big thing'. Two holidays a year, meaningful conversation twice a week and cuddles 11 times in a fortnight are among the secrets to a happy marriage .Happily married couples do some specific types of things to keep their marriages vibrant and meaningful for both partners.
To chidi n jean
Lilly
5/10/2012 1:57:48 AM
Chidi n jean. I wish u all the good things of life. Moreso , two of u are really mature both physically n mentally. So pray nothing will come in btw two of u that need third party in ur marriage. Above all be prayerful. Marriage is nt a bed of rosses. Congrat.
To chidi n jean
Lilly
5/10/2012 2:06:22 AM
To chidi n jean
Lilly
5/10/2012 3:22:36 AM
To Chidi & Jean
Husseina
5/13/2012 12:24:59 AM
Frm dis day 4ward, may ur married life b filled wit all d blessin of God who joins u 2geda. Hapi marriage life.
wedding
chidinma
6/12/2012 7:37:55 AM
congrts
Correction
Precious
6/21/2012 5:20:10 PM
Chidi's wedding is 2 gud 2 b ova luked. Meeeen! Its beta dan steph's wedding. Its romantic, lively, alluring n in all exquisite, beside's he celebrated it hia in his country wif his pple n not in france or china or evn rome. Its gud, i swear

if stephanie fnks she n her husband has to mch 2 spend, i fnk de shud beta go 2 less previlage at d orphange, market beggers in d street and spend some on dem den build a gud skul n giv all of dem scholarship pls.

I cnt cal her wedding (wedding of d year) in Nigeria coz it wsnt celebrated hia lik she ws teling outsiders dt no gud cn cm out of d country so i giv d honour 2 chidi. He s d best couple.

Hapi wedluck anywy 2 d both(chidi) and (steph)
wish me luck
BLISSFUL WEDDING
Ima
7/20/2013 1:07:48 AM
Chidi u try no b smal, 4 makn ur family proud. Thumbs up ma guy,put God ist, evry oda tins go folo. Api married life.
Wel done
Rose
10/15/2013 12:51:45 AM
Chidi i wish u all d best u need my guy u ve done wel