PLOT TO RUBBISH SOCCER STAR ,TAIYE TAIWO FAILS
Story by AKINNAGBE AKINTOMIDE/NIGERIAFILMS.COM
Click for Full Image Size Just last weekend,the town was agog with the tale about prolific and brilliant Nigerian international,Taiye Ismalia Taiwo falsifying his age as a result of his alleged twin brother,who just turned 39.

Taiye’s organization,Surprise Package Media and media representative of the immensely talented defender in Nigeria,have to come out to debunk the tales as untrue.

According to them,the tale is an outright lie and the figment of the imaginations of the broadcasters as well as the perpetrators.

Taiye Taiwo they say,has no living twin as his twin,who died while they were toddlers.

Taiye Taiwo has two(2) elder brothers,an elder sister,a younger sister and a younger brother.

In the words of Taiye I don’t have a twin brother,I’ve never heard of any twin brother since I was young,my parents told me from my young days that my twin,who is a female,had died while we were toddlers.I therefore don’t where or why anyone would cook up such lies about me.

My father is still very much alive and he knows when he gave birth to me and all that,so I don’t think I would want to join issues with anyone on my age or so called ‘twin brother’ as it is been speculated

Taye Ismaila Taiwo was born on 16 April 1985 in Lagos,Nigeria.He is a Nigerian professional footballer who plays as a defender for English Premiere League Club Queens Park Rangers,on loan from AC Milan.

He is well known for his powerful and accurate long shots,and is a dead-ball expert.

Taiwo’s primary position is left back.

More Pictures From Stephanie Okereke's Wedding

The Good the Bad and the Ugly at: AY's comedy concert on Easter Sunday

I Can Never Be A Single Mother--Uche Jombo**Talks About Marriage Rumour

Ghanaian Actor, Van Vicker Lands In Police Net Over Arms Possession In Nigeria

Gud & Fyn.
Nneoma | 5/3/2012 1:14:46 AM
Alright, good and fine d issue is cleared. But truth be said, u don pass 27yrs wella, all Nigerian football players alwys fake their age. But dats not an issue sha!, enjoy ur career.
Hmmmmmm
Lalaland | 5/3/2012 3:47:06 AM |
this man HARRDDD face na wa o!
look alike
Lalaland | 5/3/2012 6:11:13 AM |
This guy looks like my mother for real,replica
Lala...hahahahaha
Nneoma | 5/3/2012 6:43:21 AM |
Hehehehehehe... dis Lala ehh!, u alwys look 4 ways to crack pple up. So wat are u implying?? Dat ur grand mother had an away match with Taye Taiwo's grand father abi?? hahaha, abeg look well maybe u be Taye Taiwo's nephew or close relative.
no mind them
Egbamio! | 5/3/2012 1:18:41 AM
No mind them jaree. Enemies or progress
lmao
oly | 5/3/2012 1:32:35 AM |
this guy fine well well.wow!
jesue
joylooooo | 5/3/2012 11:57:47 AM
Dis one na papa shagil,o boy yeee see face. i de beg if u know se u carry bele stay out of dis post,befor u go se hospital don change ur pikin
muscular dimples
TRUTH | 5/14/2012 5:44:12 PM
the truth be say the guy get MUSCULAR DIMPLES and ein p***s go hard well well. nneoma and mrs akudo over to unna make unna go for drilling exercise... f**kers...mtseeeeeewww
sGYaTwxzXf
Dew | 6/9/2012 5:48:22 AM
all u people hanvig a go at BAE are blinded. I am nigerian and would love nutting more than a nigerian joining the club but that is the last place that needs strengthening. And even if we were to buy a LB, we would need someone more defensive minded. This is a bullocks story
lol.........
samuel joseph | 2/16/2013 10:09:47 AM
Lol. See! Taye's father is still around and he knows wen he gave birth to him o. So u guys shud just mind ur biz. Lol. Lwkmd. Taye...mind ur english and go back to school
God pass them
Benard | 3/18/2013 4:57:46 AM
Taye u b beter person no anse anybody oh god pass them.
hahahah........
tonero | 7/20/2013 12:35:30 AM
joyloo if taiye say him go marrie u now heaven an earth go hear am
hmmmmmm
phemtom | 8/12/2013 12:53:13 PM
If people c say 1 person don pass dem den go just start sayinn nonsense
I Just Like His way
Danteleehill | 7/7/2014 12:09:50 AM
Do you ever notice that when you're driving,
anyone going slower than you is an i***t and
everyone driving faster than you is a maniac?........330976DC