Nigerian Custom Bans use of Hand-Bag by Female staffs
The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) has banned its female employees from bringing handbags to the office.
An undated circular posted at the entrance of the Customs headquarters in Zone 3, Wuse, Abuja, on Tuesday directed all officers to comply with the directive immediately.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the circular also prohibits laptop bags from being taken into the building.
Visitors as well as members of staff are expected to remove their laptops from their bags before going into the building.
The circular did not give any reasons for the directive
Click the link below to go to...
- Femi Kuti's Warning Message to Nigerians as Election Approaches
- Yinka Quadri Gains Admission Into OOU, Ago-Iwoye
- I Can Tolerate A Cheating Man, But Not A Lazy One- Yeni Kuti
- Yaw Sells Car To Support Foundation
- Mavin Crew Still Missing D'banj's Absence
- There Will Be More Deaths In Entertainment Industry In 2015—Prophet Chris Okafor
- Is Wizkid on Ice Again? – Etcetera