Nigerian Custom Bans use of Hand-Bag by Female staffs
The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) has banned its female employees from bringing handbags to the office.
An undated circular posted at the entrance of the Customs headquarters in Zone 3, Wuse, Abuja, on Tuesday directed all officers to comply with the directive immediately.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the circular also prohibits laptop bags from being taken into the building.
Visitors as well as members of staff are expected to remove their laptops from their bags before going into the building.
The circular did not give any reasons for the directive
Click the link below to go to...
- Veteran actor, Elder Maya gets a million from Abuja pastor, Joshua Iginla
- Contest: Ace comedians, Julius Agwu and Basketmouth shows off kids in traditional attire!
- Olatoya Abdullahi Featured on CNN with A Lucrative Job
- When Julius Agwu Battled For His Life After Brain Surgery (photo)
- Joseph Yobo to Drag John Terry, Wayne Rooney and Samuel Eto’o to Port Harcourt