Nigerian Custom Bans use of Hand-Bag by Female staffs
The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) has banned its female employees from bringing handbags to the office.
An undated circular posted at the entrance of the Customs headquarters in Zone 3, Wuse, Abuja, on Tuesday directed all officers to comply with the directive immediately.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the circular also prohibits laptop bags from being taken into the building.
Visitors as well as members of staff are expected to remove their laptops from their bags before going into the building.
The circular did not give any reasons for the directive
Click the link below to go to...
- Nigerians Must Vote Wisely—Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo
- The Youths are Trying than The Elders……President Jonathan Reveals
- I Never Used My Late Wife For Rituals—Obasanjo Insists
- Nigerian Artistes To Collect Royalties Next Week
- Jonathan’s Government Is The Most Liberal, Respecter Of Rule Of Law—Doyin Okupe
- Nollywood Stars Bury Clems Onyeka Amidst Uncontrollable Tears
- 9ice Causes Stir In Ibadan