Nigerian Custom Bans use of Hand-Bag by Female staffs
The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) has banned its female employees from bringing handbags to the office.
An undated circular posted at the entrance of the Customs headquarters in Zone 3, Wuse, Abuja, on Tuesday directed all officers to comply with the directive immediately.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the circular also prohibits laptop bags from being taken into the building.
Visitors as well as members of staff are expected to remove their laptops from their bags before going into the building.
The circular did not give any reasons for the directive
Click the link below to go to...
- 9ice Causes Stir In Ibadan
- Avoid COSON’s Trouble—Choc City Boss, Audu Maikori Advises
- Why is the Social Media Silent?.......Special Assistant on New Media, Reno Omokri Mocks
- President Jonathan Unveils New100 Naira Note
- I Have No Business with my Son and his Girlfriend……..Actress, Shan George
- I Was Given A Baby Girl in The Dream……….Actress, Uche Ogbodo Reveals
- Waiting To Hear My Wedding Date Will Be Impossible…….Omawwunmi