Breaking News! Explosion in Lekki-Epe express, Lagos

Story by Nigeriafilms.com
Last Updated:Friday, May 18, 2012

A serious explosion occurred in the early hours (5am) of today along Lekki-Epe express way in Shango-Tedo area. My investigation coupled with eye witness report proved that a container truck/trailer looks to be smuggling crude oil or very inflammable chemicals in a thousand of drums had a bad tire which resulted to fire.

Some motorist tried to call the drivers attention to his burning tire but he kept on driving (due to the nature of the content in his trailer). After driving few kilometers, the burning tire heated the container which resulted to a very serious & loud explosions. The explosion affected many laid out commodities which is mostly found displayed on our road sides like cements, water tanks, displayed paints and a commuter hatch-back car driving in front of the trailer. The driver of the truck escaped with some injuries and currently undergoing treatment in Safeway hospital, Shango-Tedo area but sadly, the truck conductor got burnt totally.

I want to use this medium to commend our fire brigade squad for responding to calls after 35mins & the success in stopping the serious fire in just 25minutes. This shows that things still work in Nigeria . Road leading to Eleko beach or Lagos Business School has now been block by motorist due to the heavy traffic. Please do not ply this road at this time.

Doris Pounces On Stella Damasus On Marriage Crack** “It`s Fight To Finish For Me and You”--Doris Tells Stella

Where are all the good girls?

ACTRESS NUELLA NJUBUIGBO FINALLY OPENS UP ON HUSBAND SNATCHING SCANDAL

HUBBY STOPS BUKKY WRIGHT FROM ACTING

ON BLAST: NOLLYWOOD STARS CAN'T TAKE CRITICISM!

NAWAO!!
FIRSTLADY
5/18/2012 4:27:04 AM
KEEPY THOSE BOMBINGS OVER THERE OO, DONT BRING THAT NONSENSE TO VICTORIA ISLAND!! THIS COUNTRY IS BEYOND USELESSS!! ITS HIGH TIME I JOIN MY MATES AND START DOING MY RUNS ABROAD!!! USELESS COUNTRY
f**l
tatafo
5/18/2012 4:30:46 AM
You are a big f**l.........your comment is out of order and irritating.
TATAFAO SEE THE RAZZ NAME
FIRSTLADY
5/18/2012 4:32:01 AM
GO AND TAKE A HAMMER AND KNOCK IT ON YOUR HEAD FIVE TIMES! BLOODY GOAT! SEE THE RAZZ NAME SEF MTSHEWW
One question please...
Lalaland
5/18/2012 4:37:41 AM
So REAL fire brigade dey nigeria? Me I didnt know they exist o! I thought it was people with bucket and water they normally use. But anyways i also commend them fire brigade people for their efforts.
Firstlady
dee
5/18/2012 4:47:39 AM
First lady you are d dumbest being on earth.Did you read the article at all.It's a tanker filled with crudeoil and tankers are everywhere be it lekki or V.I so what bomb are u saying.You just want to mention V.I which we all knw u've not entered bus to reach there not to talk of living there.
DEE THE GOAT
FIRSTLADY
5/18/2012 4:53:28 AM
I WASNT TALKING ABOUT THE STEWPID TANKER, I WAS REFERRING TO ALL THE WHOLE BOMBINGS THAT GOES ON IN THIS USELESS COUNTRY! AND THE ONE THAT HAPPENED IN PH YESTERDAY! SO STFU ANIMAL!
Nonsense!!
Sly
5/18/2012 5:20:17 AM
It took fire brigade 35minutes to reach the scene?!!! Are you freaking jiving? And you have to praise & thank them? Please NFC how many minutes do they normally use before getting to any scene? It shouldn't have taken them more than 7mins! They should all be sacked joor! Nonsense!
Stewpid sly
Lalaland
5/18/2012 6:38:15 AM
The question is not how long it took them to get there but that fire brigade even exist for that nigeria sef cos water no dey ever dey person house! That is the question! Mtcheew!
Lala the stray doggy
Sly
5/18/2012 7:36:10 AM
I read the article,but your dumb ass question never came up.Illiterate!!
Firstlady
Rita
5/18/2012 8:06:59 AM
Firstlady,u're notin bt a confirmed n certisfied illiterate. If u dnt mind,re-read.
@ Rita
Debbie, Canada
5/18/2012 6:57:07 PM
You appear less educated, with your miss spelling. Firstlady explained herself, so you should read again. I support her.
Lastlady
Zedd toey
5/18/2012 2:55:28 PM
May ur familis b bombed one of dis days by boko haram 4 calin dis country a useless one, last tym i checked u grewup in dis country........ blessed is dis nation bt d thievin lidas we hav has nt allowd d blesin 2 afet d nation in a positv way, So, u beta cus d useless lidas an nt d inocent country hersef.
GO TO HELL
FIRSTLADY
5/18/2012 2:59:30 PM
E DEY PAIN YOU ABI? DIE ABEG. AND STFU WHILE YOUR AT IT! NAIJA IS USELESS PERIOD!
Lastlady
Zedd toey
5/18/2012 4:06:11 PM
I wich u were never born cos now dat u'er there ur mother must hav bin cryin all day long, an i'm sure if u'er no mor 2day (bombed) ur mother wu hapily atend all d churches' services in nigeria 2 giv testimony (thanksgin) dat u child of reproach&stain is gone.
@Firstlady
Debbie, Canada
5/18/2012 6:51:14 PM
I dont blame you my sister. I was planning to return to live in Nigeria after my schooling here, but since hearing of bombings, I changed my mind very fast! It's the last straw for me.
Debbie
Rita
5/18/2012 9:20:16 PM
Is dia anyfin lik miss spelling? Bsyds,wats rong wif ma spelings? U b f**l....ugly akamu debbie. Dat ur watery mouth wit ur saggin wata wata breast,mak u n ur load go slep. Ekwensu
well said
tio
6/4/2012 3:03:31 PM
WELL SAID DEAR, NIGERIA IS A USELSS COUNTRY
nt bomb blast
mee
5/18/2012 4:38:43 AM
is nt bomb blast @firstlady is a tanker conveying some kind of chemical, it happen close to my ofis in sangotedo.
Sorry
Angel
5/18/2012 5:06:34 AM
my condulence to all affected people whose businesses where destroy due to the result of the esplosion.
Angel
Zedd toey
5/18/2012 3:07:11 PM
Retarded angel corect ursef d mistake u made in ur coment, i kno u'er in bed 4kin boko haram dat u cudnt see wat u'er writin.
Cursed Nation
Who i am
5/18/2012 6:59:49 AM
buh some motorist dey call the drivrs attntion 2 his burnng tire but he kept on driving not due to the nature of d contents insde d trailer buh d fear of d driver thinkin they might rob him......i dont blame him sha instead i blame d cursed country Nigeria. God we need ur help to refresh our country Nigeria......Na wa ooo
BgyqehCyddovkMJg
Gerry
6/9/2012 8:30:27 PM
Very nice post.I just stumbled upon your blog and wisehd to say that I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts.After all I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!