Breaking News: Nigeria Representatives, Ola and Chris Leaves Big Brother Africa Stargame

Story by Obech
Last Updated:Friday, May 18, 2012

Ola(Left) and Chris(Right)

In a surprise twist Nigeria Representatives, Ola and Chris have decided to say their goodbyes to the on-going Big Brother Africa Stargame.

The duo decided to leave Downville on health issues. According to them they are abadoning the show because Ola has high blood pressure and requires immediate medical attention. It was indeed very emotional as the housemate could not hold back their tears when they were told.

They were the live-wires of the Downville

So Nigeria will now be left with only Goldie in Upville.

Get well Ola.

Funke Akindele's Hubby Revealed**Becomes Second Wife

Chika Ike Flies Dad To India For Life Threatening Surgery

More Pictures from Genevieve Nnaji at 33! Surprise Party in Lagos

[VIDEO] Nigerian Bimbo Oyewole NJ airport***Security supervisor used dead man's ID

Cameroonian Artistes Gang-Up Against P-Square, MTN

Music Act Ekwe Sample Arrested For Alleged Murder Of Lover

Pictures From Genevieve's Birthday At 33

Actress Uche Jombo Secretly Marries In America!

so????
may
5/18/2012 6:55:24 AM
who cares? besides i hope u guys knw dat BIG BROTHER IS ILLUMINITI AFFILIATED. the big brother logo is the eye of horris and is the well known illuminati symbol, i used to like the program but ever since i discovered the HIDDEN TRUTH, i cant waste my PRECIOUS TIME in watching bba. mtcheeew
OK
mee noni
5/18/2012 7:06:01 AM
SHA NOW GOLDIE HAS D OPPORTUNITY OF TAKING D GRAND PRICE...LIKE HER OR HATE HER, 9JA NO DEY CARRY LAST
Niaja nor fit carry last
Xdamz
5/26/2012 6:43:47 AM
Am surporting u,because dis a great opportunity for goldie.if them like make them vex or happi,if u nor bi niaja u nor go fit be niaja.it niaja again,niaja nor dey carry lastooooooh
May serious?
Mrs Akudo
5/18/2012 8:17:28 AM
May re u saying d truth? Illuminati kwa? Jesus!!! I ve nt taken cognisance of dat o! Well,I check coz I ve not noticed their logo though I dnt care much abt BBA.
Who?
Sly
5/18/2012 10:27:21 AM
Don't know either of them.Didn't even know 9ja has BB Africa,I'm impressed though.
Oh Mary!
"O"
5/18/2012 5:09:18 PM
'Big Brother'is a reality television franchise that was first broadcasted in the Netherlands in 1999. I was in England when the first series of British version was shown on Channel 4 television in July 2000(don't remember the actual date,though). But, am kinda wondering what you meant by "Illuminati symbol". Meaning? Please this is a world wide web!
BBA-ILLUMINATI
Ama !GORAses
8/25/2012 12:17:28 PM
Ouf whr do u guýs thnk biggy gts all those thousands its bcz he s also illuminati! Why do we africns lyk shuttin our ears ?th fct tht we dnt wna hear th truth or wat ?thumbs dwn for illuminati!
?
Dgirl
5/18/2012 8:34:00 AM
Please forumite, what's dis Illuminati all about.
Dgiri
Okapi
5/18/2012 10:33:30 AM
Thanks for the question,me too i don't know the meaning.I'm not one of the Forumites. I hope someone help.Thank you in advance.
dgirl and okpabi
mimi
5/18/2012 10:48:04 AM
I dont know if it exists but it's a satanic group where people esp entertainers from different kinds of countries visit or seek help to gain fame,money in their specific career esp singing cos many of them sing about it.They also have their symbols,the likes of jayz,beyonce,rihanna,ladygaga,kanye,dbanj,now BBA have been linked to it.I dont know if it's exist though,u can google for more information
Illuminati
Sly
5/18/2012 12:25:02 PM
Was established in Germany a long long time ago.It is the practice of occultism or witchcraft,it was used mainly to control peoples mind,now artists who've come out big believe it is the power of illuminati that made them big.It is practiced by artists all over the world.Sadists killed because they heard a voice telling them to go kill,after which they come back to their senses.
Sly
Mrs Akudo
5/18/2012 3:12:15 PM
Sly thanx very much,am impressed.Who re d owners of BBA? Does it mean dat BBA was established to carry out illuminati activities? hmmm! may God help us.
Mrs Akudo
Sly
5/18/2012 9:59:25 PM
BB was actually started in America years ago as pure entertainment,which was picked up by other European countries.They have absolutely nothing to do with illuminati.It was Mary above who said BB Africa practices illuminati which i doubt so much,because the eye she was referring to,which was the first symbol of illuminati is also used in the advert of BB in the states and in Europe ""Big brother is watching you"" the slogan, is accompanied by one eye like a peeping Tom .
Mrs Akudo
Sly
5/18/2012 10:24:13 PM
Try and watch the film "illuminati" it might help you understand it better.In my opinion, it depends on individuals and their state of mind.It's just like in Africa,some believe in Witchcraft some don't .It's been practiced here by top Govt.officials,A-list Artists and politicians,virtually every organization!! PS. May,not Mary who posted the first write up.
Sly
Mrs Akudo
5/19/2012 2:33:03 AM
Thanx my dear brother, yes,I was thinking dat d eye logo of BBA isnt dsame wt d one of illuminati.Bt u shld also knw dat if they want 2lead people astray they can come in disguise.@dsame time,I dnt want 2 believe dat bba is illuminati coz of d eye logo,dont u also notice dat there's an eye on NFC site,so if we start 2judge like dat,we wld also count nfc as illuminati. As 4d film ILLUMINATI u asked me 2see,hmmm! am not sure I wl see it coz it may b horrible,I dnt want anythng dat wl keep me awake @ nite.I knw little abt dem based on d fact dat I use 2google it.
BBA and Illuminatti
Tunny
4/29/2013 5:54:40 AM
My dear,open your eyes and see.What's the meaning of the slogan "BB is watchng you?"Isn't that a pompous pronounciation?Why would they "watch" as if they are God?Remember the antiChrist exalst himself over everything that is called "God".The logo,my dear,is the same illuminatti.Realise that and make a choice never to regret later.
THEY ARE DE ANTICHRIST !
AKWARAIKE
5/18/2012 9:26:51 PM
THE ILLUMINATI ARE DEVIL WORSHIPERS AND ANTICHRIST BENT ON TAKING OVER THE WORLD AND REBELLING AGAINST GOD.THEY ARE BEHIND ALL THE EVIL AIRED ON TV,CONTROL THE BANKING SECTOR WORLD WIDE,ESPECIALLY HOLLYWOOD MOVIES,AMERICAN MUSIC INDUSTRY,LARGE BUSINESS CORPORATIONS AND MANY OTHER ASPECTS OF LIFE.THEY ARE ALSO BEHIND ALL THE WARS BEING FOUGHT ALL OVER THE WORLD,THEY CONTROL THE SEATS OF POWER FROM AMERICA TO EUROPE.JOINING THEM OR ACCEPTING THEIR OFFER IS SELLING YOUR SOUL TO LUCIFER THEIR MASTER WHOM THEY WORSHIP !
Ola and Chris
Apple
5/18/2012 9:47:15 AM
So so so sad! I love this two , they really represented Nigeria well, the house is sooooo cold and boreing now that they are gone. LOVE YOU OLA AND CHRIS:) I feel so down........I am missing you two.....
oh why
jasmine
5/18/2012 11:29:44 AM
now that they are gone,Nigeria is left with the boring,and irritating lady,
bad behaviour in downvill
kampirap
5/18/2012 2:17:24 PM
please biggy may you clarify to us if its ok to make love on the stargame
rokiiiiieee
kampirap
5/18/2012 2:23:42 PM
Roooockford Josphat man please take it easy maneta will take u to e grave in upvill
sad
blu
5/18/2012 2:51:45 PM
D molla wz 4 ola..buh now outta d game,so sad wept 4 him...in all ola held dwnville tite.Bba stargame ll nefa b d same..nt intrestd in d game cuz ma man left..*sad*Get well ola!ola!!ola!!!ur fans still luv u.
why now?
gab
5/18/2012 3:30:51 PM
big brother this one na ojoro o i mean if one is sick the other can wait to get on wt the show,the chances of nigerian winning the grand price is very slim now as we ve just goldie left in the upville
Goldie is a mistake
Rev
5/19/2012 2:03:09 AM
As a naija man i prefar barbz d sa gul 2 d goldie gul wo is so annoying,av watched her 4rm day 1 she dsnt hav wat it takes 2 b a winner,i wud av prefd mochadah,evri body in d bb star game yesterday was crayin lyk a baby cos of ola nd chris exit 4rm d game,junia ma b ul find anoda husband,so sad.
quick recovery ola
ijay
5/21/2012 5:54:11 AM
Ola wishing u all the quickest recovery, God is ur strenght, welkom back home
what tha f***
Sdudla
5/31/2012 7:11:43 AM
I don't wanna watch big brother africa anymor! I hate anything that has to do with the Devil
what
unuagba ovovwero emma
6/2/2012 12:47:26 AM
What do u mean by dat
NxhqPZOoXm
Fernanda
1/13/2013 2:34:21 PM
Hey you guys have been doing an incredible job here at iiamne. This is the first problem I've encountered and wanted to know if you could do something to fix it. The movie tales from earthsea is playing video but not audio. If you would please fix this it would be much appreciated. Thanks! Keep up the good work!