Fake Stephanie Henshaw's Facebook Account Posted Break-Up Statement?
Just days ago, the media was buzzling with a purported statement lifted from a 'supposed' Facebook account of Stephanie Adie Henshaw, ex-wife of funky pastor, Chris Okotie on why her marriage to the founder of Household of God Church failed.
Many media outfits including print, broadcast and online (NFC inclusive) fed on it.
Interestingly, investigation has revealed that the 'supposed' Facebook account was not from Stephanie but from a sympathiser who opened the account after the 'unexpected' announcement by Chris Okotie on his divorce.
Further findings reveal that the Facebook account, Stephanie Adie Henshaw was opened on June 27, 2012.
However, the 'supposed' Facebook account of Stephanie has since been deactivated from the social networking site.
Click the link below to go to...
- Soundsultan And Fan Argue On Instagram Over Omotola Jalade
- Davido Buys Gift for Toyin Adewale’s Son for Performing His Song
- Ibinabo fiberesima faces fresh charges of a breached contract from ex beauty queen
- Duncan Mighty Get's Free Lift on River State Private Jet to Lagos for Video Shoot (photos)
- How Pasuma Struggled with Oversize Cloths on Stage