Fake Stephanie Henshaw's Facebook Account Posted Break-Up Statement?
Just days ago, the media was buzzling with a purported statement lifted from a 'supposed' Facebook account of Stephanie Adie Henshaw, ex-wife of funky pastor, Chris Okotie on why her marriage to the founder of Household of God Church failed.
Many media outfits including print, broadcast and online (NFC inclusive) fed on it.
Interestingly, investigation has revealed that the 'supposed' Facebook account was not from Stephanie but from a sympathiser who opened the account after the 'unexpected' announcement by Chris Okotie on his divorce.
Further findings reveal that the Facebook account, Stephanie Adie Henshaw was opened on June 27, 2012.
However, the 'supposed' Facebook account of Stephanie has since been deactivated from the social networking site.
Click the link below to go to...
- Bisi Ibidapo Jilted Again By New Lover
- Increasing Divorce Rate: Dencia Offers Advice
- Post Oyakhilome's Marriage Crisis, Daughter Heading to Limelight With Top Naija Musician (Picture)
- I Would Have Loved To Date Monalisa Chinda—Ruggedman
- I Never Chased Pawpaw Out Of My House—Aki Cries Outs
- Singer, Di'ja Needs To Learn How To Pronounce Words……Charles Novia
- "All is Not Well with Me" - Pasuma Wonder Reveals