Fake Stephanie Henshaw's Facebook Account Posted Break-Up Statement?
Just days ago, the media was buzzling with a purported statement lifted from a 'supposed' Facebook account of Stephanie Adie Henshaw, ex-wife of funky pastor, Chris Okotie on why her marriage to the founder of Household of God Church failed.
Many media outfits including print, broadcast and online (NFC inclusive) fed on it.
Interestingly, investigation has revealed that the 'supposed' Facebook account was not from Stephanie but from a sympathiser who opened the account after the 'unexpected' announcement by Chris Okotie on his divorce.
Further findings reveal that the Facebook account, Stephanie Adie Henshaw was opened on June 27, 2012.
However, the 'supposed' Facebook account of Stephanie has since been deactivated from the social networking site.
Click the link below to go to...
- Is Yemi Alade Pregnant For Alex Ekubo?
- Controversy Trails Tiwa Savage, Patoranking Sensual Dance At Headies (Pictures)
- Uche Jombo Keeps Silent Over Pregnancy Rumour
- My Husband Understands That Kissing is My Job………Nse Ikpe Etim
- You Can Insult me Not My Mother…….Actress, Nkem Ikeh Warns
- Controversy Trails Oritsefemi’s Abandoned Europe Tour, Police May Wade In
- Singer, Cynthia Morgan Goes Spiritual, early predicted the sex of Jude Okoye's baby