Sexy Actress, Moyo Lawal Bounces Back

Story by Osaremen Ehi James/
Last Updated: Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Moyo Lawal

One of Nollywood's sexiest actresses, Moyo Lawal has made a stunning come-back into Nollywood. Moyo has for some time now been busy shuttling Lagos, Asaba and Owerri for movie roles she is involved in.

We learnt that the former Next Movie Star contestant may be the next big bang in the revitalised Nigeria film industry.

Moyo is the lead character in Amaka Igwe's soap ‘Now That we are Married', which hits the screens from this Thursday at 7.30pm.

According to her, "I have worked with so many professionals but working with Amaka Igwe was another experience entirely. She is very thorough and when she gives you a script, it is because she believes that you can deliver. She helps you to Achieve your best potentials.

"In this particular productions, I played the lead role as Nefisan. I was streched and helped to get to a point that I am happy to be part of it.

"I remember the first time I got the script, I was excited and the script kept me awake till I finish reading all night and my husband in the movie Bobby Micheals Kelvin was also very on point.

EXCLUSIVE: "Charly Boy Confessed Having A Gay Personality Called Linda"--Ed Jatto (Audio Included)

SCANDAL!!! Actor, Soji 'Omo Banke' Taiwo Abandons Wife, Children**Weds Canadian Mother Of 2 (Wedding Pics)

Stephanie Okereke Becomes UNICAL Ambassador

Popular Actress, Mercy Aigbe Pregnant With 2nd Child

I Never Broke Any Woman's Heart Marrying Annie--2Face [Watch Video]

More Headlines
Do you have a story/gist for publication? Please email it to [email protected]!
7/10/2012 11:03:56 AM
Giv it 2 Amaka Igwe, Moyo let's c u do ur tin!
7/10/2012 12:27:32 PM
U usd to be beautiful wen u were dark i dnt know y u chngd ur complexion anywys God will help u ooo.
Be Natural
7/10/2012 2:28:15 PM
Keep it up,u re gud.dnt change ur natural colour.u re jst ok d way u re....,
7/10/2012 8:34:29 PM
@ebony, no bi ur mama teach them. i***t and making s****d comments
Ur beautiful
7/21/2012 7:28:39 AM
I love dat soap. Ur gud in it, jst kip up d gud wrk moyo.
9/5/2014 12:15:32 AM
Hey what up

Thursday, September 24, 2015
Nollywood actor, John Okafor aka Mr Ibu, knows how to tickle his wife just to ge
2 days ago
Today, Thursday, October 1, 2015, Nigeria is celebrating 55 years of independenc
Friday, September 18, 2015
Nigeria: Africa's music legend, 2face Idibia has revealed that since he got marr
Thursday, September 10, 2015
Nollywood actress, Model, producer and entrepreneur, Uru Eke, is sad as she has

Other sites of NFC Media Group are Nigeria Films, The Nigerian Voice, Modern Ghana