Nollywood Actress, Amanda Ebeye Another Chioma Chukwuka?
Though Nollywood may not have a good reputation in the showbiz industry in Nigeria, but the industry can still boost of the likes of Chioma Chukwuka and Queen Nwokoye in the pack.
The two above-mentioned actresses have managed to stay scandal free in an industry termed 'scandal filled'. With alleged s*x for money and roles, husband snatching and others as the 'norm' in Nollywood, one cannot but weep for the industry.
But in all of these, there seems to be hope for Nollywood if news Nigeriafilms.com is getting about up and coming actress, Amanda Ebeye is anything to go by.
Amanda seems to have clinched the appellation, 'Nollywood sweetheart'. Amanda has been likened by some people in the industry to be Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha and Queen Nwokoye. This may be as a result of the way she has been keeping her head up in the game.
She has also allowed her raw talents and determination get her good jobs. The International Studies and Diplomacy graduate of Benson Idahosa University, Benin City, Edo State is gradually creating a niche for herself in Nollywood.
Little wonder she has excelled in popular TV soaps like Superstory, Clinic Matters, Soul Sisters to mention but few while she has graced movies like Government Babes, Bursting Out, Sweet Mistake, King Solomon and Dangerous Angels.
Amanda, who started out as a model in 2008, has come a long way as producers now scramble to have her in there movie productions. But yet, she has remained focused, calm and never ready to let go of the sweetheart girl appellation she has acquired.
Click the link below to go to...
- I Love Denrele—Fast-Rising Actress, Belinda Effah
- I’m Not Interested In Ladies Going After Money……..Singer, Sheyman
- Illbliss Reveals What Makes His Partnership With Capital Dream Pictures (Clarence Peters) Thick
- Trouble as fans Attack Singer, Runtown Over.......
- Reasons Why Most Nigerian Up-coming Artists Fail And Others Succeed
- I Hope To Be Nigeria’s Top Female Artiste—Lola Savage
- 2014 Laxento Winner, Chinasa Cynthia Okoli Advises Nigerian Models