TB JOSHUA’S DAUGHTER GRADUATES FROM LONDON SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS

Story by Ihechukwu Njoku/Nigeriafilms.com
Last Updated:Saturday, July 14, 2012

Although much has been heard of Nigerian Pastor T.B. Joshua whose miraculous activities, prophetic utterances and charitable endeavours are viewed by millions via Emmanuel TV, little has been heard of his children.

However, Joshua’s ministry revealed that today, his first daughter by nameSerah, graduated from the prestigious London School of Economics with flying colours. The message, which was revealed on Joshua’s Facebook account followed by over 200,000 people read,

*“Everybody says that TB Joshua has no child but today, to the glory of God, his first child is graduating from London School of Economics, School of Law! Her name is Serah Joshua and she came out with second class honours upper division, only one point to first class honours!”*

The post concluded by stating her obedience to God was key to her success.

*“When you take action in obedience to God, you will prosper,”* it read.

Known as Africa's most persecuted pastor, various rumours have circulated in the past concerning Joshua’s family, as well as his pastoral background and calling into the ministry. Indeed, several years ago at the height of Joshua’s persecution, it was often reported that he had no children or that those he claimed to have were illegitimate.

However, with the popularity of his Christian television station Emmanuel TV, people are increasingly acknowledging Joshua as a prophet of God and his ministry is patronised weekly by thousands of pilgrims seeking spiritual help.

Serah’s academic success will be seen as another argument attesting to Joshua’s authenticity, especially in an age where pastor’s childrens are gaining a reputation for tarnishing their parents moral image with their unruly behaviour.

Joshua’s Facebook account later revealed that Serah had been granted admission to study for her Masters in Law in various presitigous America universities including Columbia University, New York University (NYU), University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) as well as in the London School of Economics.

When asked in an interview with Nigeria’s Guardian newspaper in 2009 regarding whether his children will follow his footsteps in the ministry, Joshua said,

*“The ministry is not a will; it is not a property you can will to your children. It is a spiritual inheritance and the Bible talks about the inheritance of saints. ou must meet God’s condition and no human hand can be employed to do the work of God. It is predestined, as it should be by divine will. I cannot force my children to follow in my footsteps, they have to decide on their own, and I can only point them to the way… I cannot give them the power because I am not the owner of the power. I can only do my best to train them in the way of the Lord and if they are ready to follow and make a difference, it is their choice, not mine.”*

My hubby loves my body- hugging dresses –Mercy Johnson

How To Differentiate Nollywood (Nigerian Movies) From Hollywood Movies

TB Joshua In Trouble Over Ex-Malawian President’s Death

EXPOSED! Pastors Fight Dirty Over Money In Christ Embassy (A MUST READ)

Susan Peters Turns 'June Fool'? Spreads False Rumour On D'Banj Proposing To Genevieve

EXCLUSIVE: How Iyabo Ojo Allegedly Acquired Her SUV Range Rover

Veteran Actress, Chinwe Owoh Slaps Upcoming Actress For Talking

Graduate?......How old is she?
JJD
7/14/2012 2:46:52 AM
I bet he did not foresee this daughter finishing a SECOND CLASS (citizen?)..... LOLz
TB
Blue Way
7/14/2012 2:58:24 AM
Nonesense story....so what? what has that got to do with me . Did he foresee his daughter not getting home safely
jelousy
my name paul prime
12/4/2012 3:32:38 PM
U'r jst jelous of d man success,no doubt TB JOSHUA as contributed 2 d lives of all Nigerians dan ur FATHER... Tink o beta tin 2 say!
a
a
7/8/2013 9:37:53 PM
correct!!
Advise
Victory
5/20/2013 6:13:46 AM
Do nt judge any body bcos God wil also judge u at d end.if u dnt blieve t.b joshua nd his ministry, den alow those wo bliv him b.do nt say wat u do nt knw bcos it wil lead u 2 condemination
Jealousy will kill u if u dn't pray for delivarance, give ur life to Jesus b4 it z 2late
Fuk u!!
12/30/2013 12:37:57 AM
Blood of jesus
jelousy life
PAUL PRIME
12/4/2012 3:39:04 PM
I gues ur fada 4see ur failure in secondary skul dat why u didnt end ur skul,nw u'r condemin an inocent man of GOD...U'r already curse,GOD help u!
let them say
Ire Lincoln
2/16/2013 11:03:23 PM
check your life and check the life of this man of God you can see a great difference,go to hell or hit ur head on rock if you dont like him,senior prophet Tb.Joshua long life with special anointing and more grace,daddy ride on
Chemistry
Joseph
7/19/2013 10:57:40 PM
Anytin den say abut y is a liar bt one day God will surley jugde de bad ones even de good ones.
congrat
violet
7/14/2012 2:50:27 AM
congrat josh
I love that congrat
Darlington
7/14/2012 3:09:04 AM
I never knew T.B josuha had a family,i was so suprised when i heard that T.B josuha's daughter is graduating from school.Am still not fully convinced about the story.
T.B JOSHUAL'S DAUGHTER
JEREMIAH
11/6/2012 1:50:43 AM
Real men of GOD do not brag with their children there by planting it in the heart of the people indirectly that the church will be taken over by them after his departure to the lord, That is the reason many people knew it not.
another jelousy
PAUL PRIME
12/4/2012 3:46:51 PM
Bcus ur fada has neva bin proud of u,does nt min anoda man will nt be proud of his own,let me ask u 1questn,does jelousy runs in ur families BLOOD!
unreasonable tak
PAUL PRIME
12/4/2012 3:41:42 PM
Doubtin TOMUS,U beta bliv!
why not
ijang
7/14/2012 3:21:02 AM
why will he not have a child is not a humanbine? abi no bi creat am.
why not
ijang
7/14/2012 3:24:07 AM
why will he not have a child ? aby no bi GOD creat am
T. B. JOSHUA
ANEGBE ASEMOKHAI A..
7/14/2012 4:21:40 AM
T. B. J. is a man that God uses hanndsomely in this generation. He is quite humble, unasuming, philanthropic, focus, do not join issues with his persecutors and do not expose his family unecessary. l wish him more vasseline to hs elbow.
PROPHET T.B. JOSUA MAY YOUR DAY BE LONG IN JESUS NAME, THANK YOUR FOR GIVING GOD CHANCE TO US YOU.
Feliz O. Agunanne
10/24/2012 6:15:33 PM
T.B. JOSUA MORE FIRE, YOUR ARE A LEGENT, I AND MY FAMILY LOVE YOU, THANK YOU MY PROPHET.
gud
jadejeje
7/14/2012 4:31:58 AM
I say I big congrats to the joshua household, as you touch other peoples lives so shall God continue to bless you IJN Amen
JEREMIAH
11/6/2012 2:03:41 AM
IT IS WIDLY SAID THAT ONE GOOD TURN DESERVE ANOTHER.
LOOK WHAT EVER A MAN SOAL THAT MUST HE REAP.
Pauline ojini muoneme
12/19/2012 1:09:17 PM
God to give you the power to save people in jesus name amen.
Congrat T.B
Onyifashion
7/14/2012 4:35:53 AM
Am hpy 4 d news
congrat my prophet
sexy
7/14/2012 4:44:34 AM
am happy for my father in d lord
SO GOOD
ijang
7/14/2012 5:41:19 AM
MY MOTHER !!! T B JOSHA UR SO HANDSOME I WISH U WERE MY FATHER
Daddy i love u, contiune doing d work of God
Eze
5/31/2014 9:29:40 PM
Eze serah ngozika
God is gr8
Esther patrick
7/15/2012 1:15:17 PM
D bible says "touch not my anoited n do m y prophet o harm" 4 dos of u dat say al sort of tins of d men of God b warn cos doom wil bfall u soon. I wish d family of d prophet happy celebration long life n prosperity. TB Joshua pls pray 4 me
Waitin da sick u
Okwy
8/12/2012 12:55:42 PM
Watin da sick way he go pray 4 u?
Jesus is Lord
Fungai Tseriwa
10/26/2012 3:09:53 AM
Tb Joshua a real Man of GOD
BIG Congrats
Labandus
7/16/2012 12:43:41 PM
BIG congrats M...O...G

as you took care of the children of others through genuine charity...
GOD is taking is care of yours.....

BIG CONGRAT to the woman and we thank for U....
GOD bless U
Nothing like childrens !!!
Children is the correct word!!
7/18/2012 6:09:58 AM
There is nothing like childrens !!! The writer of the article should please take note because children is the correct word and not childrens.

Children is the plural of child.

The mistake is here ; especially in an age where pastor's childrens are gaining a reputation for tarnishing their parents moral image with their unruly behaviour.
jealousy
PAUL PRIME
12/4/2012 3:53:39 PM
Wat is ur biznes,weda childrens or children,i tu knw naim make u neva finish skul,devil is usin u.
Ire Lincoln
Professor
2/16/2013 11:06:22 PM
Tell me ur grade in school,enemy of progres
Congradulations Serah!!!
Engineer3740
7/24/2012 4:39:38 AM
Indeed God is good and He has expressed His goodness in the life of His sevant's [Senior Prophet TB Joshua] daughter. CONGRADULATIONS SERAH JOSHUA. What the man of God said concernin his ministry and family is the absolute truth. Even though you are man of God, it doesn't mean that you have been granted the power to force your children to serve God, but it's unto a person to decide. The will of God is different from men's wills because it is spiritually inherited.
what u say is the true
centrailler
8/13/2013 3:34:53 PM
What u say is true he maybe D one dat bring them to dis word but he will ever be them. every human being have a difference destiny,difference characters, difference habit,and difference choice u can't not force some one to change but u can advice him or her. I believe some one with good training will be good like his family. Likely to fellow the family step.
congratz
Wonu wealth
7/27/2012 9:28:42 AM
Appie 4 yu....so called man of God
Congratulation 2 d family of joshua
Obumneme
8/3/2013 11:46:54 PM
They said evil communication corupt a gud maner 2 day serah is a graduait wat a gud nws
Sarah Joshua
Gloria
8/28/2012 3:00:21 AM
Am so happy 4 U is a rare privilege thanks to God and may d God of Israel bless me with mine too.
Sweetget1@yahoo.com
Adaku jerry
9/6/2012 1:40:47 PM
MOG may God continue with his blessings to u and ur family.congrates serah.
God is good
Martha
9/10/2012 3:07:05 AM
I thank God for the life of the prophet tb joshua and family, cong serah
God is good
Martha
9/10/2012 3:07:13 AM
I thank God for the life of the prophet tb joshua and family, cong serah
i love tb joshua
there iz God over there people believe that
9/9/2014 11:55:50 PM
nigerians you are lack you must pray for him-oooh
If God says yes, no one can say no
Martha bacto j
9/10/2012 3:16:46 AM
God of prophet tb joshua is still saying something wach out God is there, Serah go ahead Prophet you are my father in the LORD amen
to joshua fam
"young "
9/14/2012 8:51:46 AM
God cntns 2 blss u...we lav u
Our God is faithful
Onyana K Moalosi
9/18/2012 5:35:11 AM
Congtets Serah, May God richly bless you and your family.
be blessed
priscillia tapang
9/19/2012 4:37:19 AM
God bless u man of God.thanks
I celebrate u sir!
Austin kings
9/22/2012 2:59:42 PM
Happy to hear that sis sarah is now a graguate.the wisdom of God functions in you sis sarah.onbehalf of my man of God Rev CHRIS OYAKILOME we all 4rm CHRIST EMBASSY WHISHES U AND UR DAD senior PHROPHET TB JOSHUA an inspiring life, now and ahead.GLORY!!!
We luv u sir
Austin kings
9/22/2012 3:06:26 PM
Sir! we all from CHRIST EMBASSY believe in you and ur ministry.we love you sir.you are a trail blazer to this generation and that to come, we love you sir.COURSTY: CHRIST EMBASSY FAMILY
Great to the most high God
Ikeli ephraim
9/27/2012 2:27:46 AM
I thank God for the privillage to be alive and at thesame tym very healthy.to God be the glory great tin He has done in mostly through His son propht tb joshua,God Has wonderfully used this man to bless this our nation nigeria and also this generation. To him {God alone}be praise now and forever more Amen
let God judge
chinenye
10/7/2012 7:16:31 AM
Personally from all wat am seeing in emmanuel tv i have no fault with him,because he Is not only preaching christianity he is practicing it with d charity works he is doing,but I choose to live it all 2 God to judge cuz God knowa dose dat ar serving him truely
CONGRATULATIONS
NHLANHLA NDLOVU
10/7/2012 1:16:08 PM
GLORY TO GOD. MAY HE IS HE TODAY, TOMORROW AND EVERY DAY. HE LOVE HAVE BEEN SHOWN UPON YOU MY SISTER, l KNOW THAT YOU ARE GOING TO CHANGE OUR GENERATION. IT WAS MY WISH TO BE A. GRADUATED. SOME BODY IN MY LIFE BUT THINGS DIDN'T GO WELL. TODAY l'M GREAT TO HERE THIS GOOD NEWS. I SAY GLORY TO THE ALMIGHT GOD.
God is faithful to His servant
Ajuzie Alfred Chiedozie
10/13/2012 8:18:01 AM
Good things always happen in synagogue.The best is yet to come.
congrats Sarah
Racine Olufisayo
10/24/2012 3:18:03 AM
I m really happy for you,but remember 'Better is not good enough the best is yet to come.Congratulations.
God is great
shaylet Thomola
10/26/2012 3:15:43 AM
prophet TB Joshua u r true man of GOD i cant wait to c u in BOTSWANA
lv
edwin msuzi
10/30/2012 7:23:07 AM
lv u prophet joshua
My Love and believe for tb joshua
Nnenna kelechi okeke alams
8/27/2013 8:10:45 AM
I love tbjoshua and pray that my husband dr. Humphery alams should be touched to believe and love him too
PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA MY MENTOR
Eluby Kamwela
11/9/2012 2:23:12 AM
Congratulations to my sister Serah. May God continue to be with you always. Emmanuel!
God is with us
Lilian majebi
11/11/2012 9:27:27 AM
May God continue to strenthen u my prophet T.B Joshua,and uphold u in righteousness.love u and ur ministry so much.congrats Sarah joshua.
God is with us
God is with us
Lilian majebi
11/11/2012 9:31:18 AM
Congratulations
Prof. R.A. Ipinyomi
11/14/2012 4:16:33 AM
I am delighted to congratulate the Man of God for this big success. It is one thing to be blessed with a child. It is another blessing to train the child properly. That Sarah has graduated with a high grade from London School of Economics is great news and a sign that TB Joshua pays attention to his children too. All parents shoould, if we must follow Christian teaching; Train your child.

I have a few things in common with TB Joshua which always draw me to him.
(a) I am half from Arigidi. He is fully Arigidi.
(b) One of my daughters (in-laws) graduated from LSE
(c) I love Jesus Christ and all that He teaches. TB Jushua lives on this with his ministry.
etc, etc.

Congratulations TB Joshua
oluwaseun o
adegoke kazeem
11/21/2012 1:14:08 AM
i am glad for this great man of god. he has done more than not having a share in the kingdom's blessings. glory to god in the highest.
Grace
stella johnson
11/21/2012 6:28:50 AM
I love daddy so much! and is my prayer for God to keep him alive

Prophet TB Joshua
Congratulations daddy
T.B Joshua
Liyah Kay Chanda
11/21/2012 7:38:47 AM
I love u so much Prophet nd I thank u Lord for givin us a Major Prophet like him.
Emmanuel
iyke
11/26/2012 6:26:13 AM
God bless u man of Gog, rember God is still saying something
Amen!
MPG- South Africa
11/27/2012 12:30:38 AM
Congrats Serah, you have done your father, mother, family and the enire Africa proud. Indeed God is still saying something and doing something. Prophet TB Joshua, I Love You and thank you for the good work you have done to Serah. May the Lord of Glory Keep you and your family. To You Mama Joshua thank you for being a good mother to Serah and guiding her through. May the Lord of peace keep your House in Jesus' name. I Love you Guys!
From Glory to Glory
Apostle Chuks Oriahi.
11/27/2012 1:39:50 AM
We give all glory to God and we celebrate with our daughter Serah 4 the success. Let the world say but thank God 4 our daddy T.B.Joshua.
Grace upone grace
Jacob chibuike
11/27/2012 12:06:42 PM
Sir my prayer to u is to live long and may God continue useing u to solve our prblm (long life tb sahrel long life prophet tb joshual .
GOD IS GREAT
samuel edmound chibuzor
12/2/2012 10:04:05 AM
If I can touch ur feet I will be delivered in jesus name.
Congratulations!!!
Mrs Binene
12/3/2012 11:43:40 PM
Congratulation Serah on your achievement, may God continue protecting you. We are happy for the Man of God, Prophet TB Joshua and his family.
appreciation and congrations
ADIE DENNIS AKPANKE
12/4/2012 5:55:06 AM
am most grateful to God for the gift of this generational prophet he has given to us in Nigeria and the entire world and for grace that has change people life all over the universe and herein pray for long life so he could through CHRIST continues tot transform people life and hereby congratulate Serah for her academics excellent hereby wish her success in her life desires in Jesus name
More grace
Precious Godwin
12/6/2012 3:00:34 PM
I love dis family,may God contiune 2 strenghten u daddy u re a real man of God cos u changed my life.i bless d name of d lord bcos of u.
congra
Minale Gebeyehu
12/7/2012 5:21:03 AM
God is Good all the time as our sheperd TB joshuwa says many time .congra Sehara daughter of man of god
ADIMIRE
WISEMAN TENGANI
12/19/2012 6:58:18 AM
I truely admire U DADY & THE ENTIRE FAMILY. U satisfies me always I wish I was Ur son & I hope I also will finish my 2ndary xool with flying colours by EPHESSIANS 4:13 thru U Father In The Lord. May GOD continue 2 Bless U more & more. AMEN..
Emmanuel!
Minja yacob
12/26/2012 12:16:48 AM
Its true, Jesus never said gdby God bless u more and more man of God.
Congratulation!!!
Kelly Olaye
12/29/2012 7:18:50 AM
May God kip u tb joshua n ur family safe frm d devil's trick.in JESUS name (amen).once again congratulation 2 u,ur daughter n d entire family.
CONGRATS
AMERICA M. GOWON
12/31/2012 4:17:23 AM
TO GOD BE THE GLORY. CONGRATS BECOS GOD IS ON THE THROWN.
CONGRATS
AMERICA M. GOWON
12/31/2012 4:17:24 AM
TO GOD BE THE GLORY. CONGRATS BECOS GOD IS ON THE THROWN.
Congra
Zwonaka
1/1/2013 12:24:14 PM
Congratulations serah am so pleased to hear that u are a graduate may the lord bles u more n more nd i wish that god gives u and your family a long life
Congra
Zwonaka
1/1/2013 12:24:19 PM
CONGRATULATIONS TO JOSHUA'S FAMILY
OBINNA
1/2/2013 11:34:37 PM
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU TB JOSHUA(PROPHET OF THE MOST HIGH GOD).GOD HAS DONE IT AGAIN IN YOUR FAMILY BY PROVING YOUR ENEMIES WRONG.HE HAS LIFTED YOUR HORN AND CROWNED YOU WITH SALVATION AND FAVOUR.I THANK GOD ALMIGHTY FOR THE SUCCESSFUL GRADUATION OF YOUR DAUGHTER SERA.THANK YOU JESUS FOR SOMEBODY LIKE FOR TB JOSHUA WHO USES HIS RESOURCES TO ATTEND TO THE LESS PRIVILDGED NEEDS.MAY GOD STRENGTHEN YOU MAN OF GOD IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
thank+God
anaman
1/3/2013 6:58:39 AM
God bless nigeria,i wish prophet t.b is a ghana.But God bless him i luv him very much
congrats serah
silver
1/22/2013 11:36:50 AM
what a wonderful performance.same to me in jesus name, amen.....
oooh!
uchenna
1/25/2013 3:37:36 AM
TB Joshua I looooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeee yuuuuuuoooooooo!
Congrats Serah
Mwala Precious (Malawi)
1/25/2013 3:51:17 AM
To God be the Glory for this wonderful performance. I and the entire farmily join the TB Joshua farmily in cerebrating Serah's succession.
Congrats Serah
Mwala Precious (Malawi)
1/25/2013 3:54:57 AM
Congrats Serah
Zama (RSA)
2/13/2013 2:57:43 AM
Congrats Serah, im definately following your footstep dear.

And to my father in the Lord Snr Prophet TB Joshua, im saying better is not good enough the best is yet to come....Love you Daddy
God is stil sayng smth.
Oyenuga oluwaseun Temitope
2/24/2013 7:22:25 AM
Congratulations on ur success sis Serah. Keep it up. May d Good Lord keep u going TBJ.
God wiil straiten you.continu
Amara aisha.aaakoms
2/26/2013 8:43:52 AM
man of God I have seen the goodness of God in you I wish the whole word will gather together and you heal them, even through waching Emanuel tv, God has prove him self through you; pray for me soonest i and my Husband will come to nigeria to take our own blessing france is our base thanks conratulation.
I love u sir, congratulation n live long more than mettuselam. Better is not enough the best is yet 2 come, in all sir. I love ur biography may continue using u 2 do mighty works in the lives of people.
Peace ekra
3/1/2013 5:05:51 AM
Never worry abt wt pple say abt u, i no all thgs re posible to them that believe jesus amen, once more congrats 2 my prophet T.B JOSHUA
sarah joshua hooooreeeey
joseph yawson
3/11/2013 5:43:16 AM
Glory be God almighty for making it for you
Sarah, please keep on working hard for I
Know that through the grace and mercy of God
You shall always come out with flying
Colors God bless you and God bless daddy
Prophet tb Joshua and God bless mummy• Amen!!!
You go!!!!!!!! girl
Margie
3/12/2013 5:06:07 AM
WE thank God almighty for that intellegence He has given you, cougradulation.

Sarah i love you
Nosipho Potwana
3/15/2013 5:13:26 AM
We thank you God for Prophet TB Joshua. how i wish God will keep him till i enter SCOAN, one day, Congra to Sarah
emmanuel
oluwatosin
3/16/2013 5:13:58 AM
i love prophet tb joshua congratulation miss serah.
I love your ministry
Margie
3/18/2013 4:06:14 AM
To God be the glory and honour, Emmanuel God is with us, Amen.
Waooo
Alemo oluwakemi
3/22/2013 5:25:39 AM
The lord is so great, thank god for your life and your family, father do mine own according to the will of your prophet daugther. Amen
God is kind
samson
3/26/2013 10:13:15 AM
l tan God 4 raised such prophet in Nig.glory b to God
SARAH WELL DINE ,
SARAH -FROM MPHO
4/9/2013 4:13:07 AM
Baby your are star God bless you, my family love your family
Only God
margie
4/10/2013 2:45:11 AM
Only God of T B Joshua may receive honour and glory,for i have never seen a gods like Him ,Haleluja glory to the righteous one , Hossana to the one who came in the name of the Lord, King of kings , Lord of kings , God of the impossibility , the perfom of signs and wonders. AMEN and AMEN.
BY fire by force
Margie
4/10/2013 2:50:03 AM
Man of God keep on allowing God to use you as vessel, Emmanuel, if God is on our side who could be against us.Emmanuel Emmanuel.
ACCOUNTING MATHS ENGLISH COMMERCE CIVIC CRS INSURANCE OFFICE PRACTICE STORE ECONOMICS
AKEREDOLU BLESSING
4/20/2013 3:06:30 PM
PROPHET HEAVEN AT LAST BUT REMEMBER ME I STAY AT ABUJA KWALI BAKO AREA COUNCIL AND ALSO I WILL LIKE YOU TO PAY A VISIT THANKS FOR GRANTING MY REQUEST AND REMAIN MULTIPLY
MATH ENG ACCOUNTING
AKEREDOLU BLESSING
4/20/2013 3:19:19 PM
SIR I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
ALLAH MEANS GOD AND HE IS GT
SIRINA
4/24/2013 3:27:23 AM
Though, am a muslim but i have a deep feeling that TB Joshua is a God sent prophet to continue with the work of the past prophets who have come and gone. Believe in the Lord almighty and you shall receive your salvation. I believe in TB Joshua. He is a true man from our father
we gives thanks to e marker
Lilian Akrobor
4/25/2013 11:29:40 AM
we thank e Good Lord for that and so shall i pass my too so help me Lord.I luv u TB Joshua continue e good work ok congrat to ma sis
pray for my mama
Stella Ngowa
5/3/2013 6:02:43 AM
Emanuel!Emanuel!
I kindly request your mercy just pray for my mama she is having a leg ulcer which when it heals another one arises.She is in bed now she can not walk,even today she has just came from the hospitalKindly pray for the unclean spirit in her which is tormenting her She is Honoratha Ngowa 62 yrs.May God lead you so that you will read this very message.
In God we thrust,In jesus name i believe and i paray Amen
stella
Congratulations
Arome Joshua
5/5/2013 8:54:02 AM
May God almighty continue to strengthen you in Jesus Name. (Amen).
TRUE PROPHET OF GOD
Nyumah Sesay
5/6/2013 11:38:15 PM
Many prophet have been rejected in the past and even Jesus Christ was rejected too, so I am not surprised at some of the comments made against the Prophet T.B Joshua. Jesus was accused and crucified innocently and many are doing the same to our living prophet that we should be thankful to God for. Long live prophet T.B Joshua, we Love you and God will continue to use you set the children of God free from the bondage of Satan. Congrats Sara
Congratulations
Lucy(S.A)
5/12/2013 8:35:27 AM
Prophet TBJ God is rewarding you for your warm,loving Heart and for what you are doing for His children.Your are His true servant.May He give you the strength to continue His good work and May He Bless You with more Annointing......Congraz Serah!!!!

Ps Love You So Much Mama Evelyn,God couldn't have Blessed the Prophet with any woman better than you,You are a True Blessing from God indeed!

God Bless The Joshua Family.
the real annointed man of God
frederick
5/14/2013 4:49:11 AM
this man of God have proven beyond all doubt that he a real man of God.The God Almighty has embued his spirit into him for spiritual and wonderful works he is doingand the rest of the world in our behalf.
SERAH JOSHUA
Isaac BBD Daka
5/18/2013 4:28:57 AM
Congrats Serah,I never knew Prophet TB Joshua had a daughter. I hope people can now comprehend that Prophet TB Joshua is a true man of God, we can easily see the success in his family and only God can do such.
SERAH
Mary Mwato
5/19/2013 6:17:06 AM
Congrats the almighty Lord be with your family
ENGLISH TO RAED AND SPELL
CLIFORD
5/22/2013 3:50:24 AM
THINK YOU
ENGLISH TO RAED AND SPELL
CLIFORD
5/22/2013 3:52:06 AM
THINK YOU
I LOVE YOU MAN OF GOD
Mahlaku MM
5/27/2013 12:31:58 PM
Man of God I truelly bless the Lord becouse of your life and the Family,I as a Young man growing in the church of GOd I'm looking to you and your preaching everyday and they make an impact in our lives. Man of God I always see you I'm my dreams and most of all I see you teaching and training me in the delieverence ministry witch God has laid in your Ministry.The last time I spoke to you in a vision is when you told me that I shuld come to the SCOAN , and I believe God will provide a financial breakthrough and I will make it to the SCOAN. You are my reoson I have Hope in life that everything will work out well.
T.B JOSHUA IS A MAN SEND BY GOD.
OKON UDO NDAH.
5/28/2013 1:50:25 PM
T.B Joshua is a man of God. It is only a man dat is lead by God's spirit dat can tell de future positively.I watched his prophesy about de death of (1) former Zambia Pres. Levy Nwanawaza (2) late Sen. Kennedy 4r U.S.A. (3) Michael Jackson (4) Election of late Pres. Jn. Ata-Mill of Ghana. (5) Football results n many more. All these were 100% correct. Whether any one blivs or nt, Prophet T.B Joshua is sent by God.
man of GOD
levinder
5/28/2013 11:19:53 PM
TVjoshua is not d problem of this world .d problem is in us if u like believe hin but all i no one day when trouble or sickness wil come .u will call hin or look 4 his aniotingwater .prophet go ahead God is with u
english and maths
angela
6/2/2013 12:46:32 PM
I love u man of god u bless me everyday when a watch emmanuel tv
CONGRATULATIONS SERAH
John Eyong Ashu
6/4/2013 12:24:51 PM
Serah, we thank God for your life. Go higher!!! Higher!!!
Remain blest.
ower's of jesus ch
irst.
Before two month
s all problems that
faced to me,wrote
for tb joshua but h
ave not reply or answer for what I
asked.
So at now all my families and my se
lf faced in financia
+251910365379
thank you! God bl
ess you!
relationship with God
Zandile
6/20/2013 9:36:08 AM
I so wish I can find a way to be more closer to God and look up to him always. my pastor you are a blessing
I believe
Richard
6/23/2013 10:41:22 AM
Thank God for your life in this dispensation.may u live longer TB Joshua
Serah congratulation
adejo o linus
6/30/2013 10:52:44 AM
may God be with you all the days of your life
THE WORD OF THE LORD
Elie(Richard)
7/1/2013 11:11:21 AM
It was it now and it ii be more than what it take place.
congrat
berlinda tetteh
7/5/2013 5:22:24 PM
Congrat to all your family daddy am very happy for you may god almighty bless you for all you have been doing for the needy. Will you be my god father I will be very greatful.
GOD IS LOVE
TEBBY
7/5/2013 11:51:13 PM
gOD S LOVE THOSE WHO LOVE GOD SHOULD THEIR NEIGHBOURS FIRST COS GOD IS LOVE
GOD IS LOVE
TEBBY
7/5/2013 11:51:23 PM
gOD S LOVE THOSE WHO LOVE GOD SHOULD THEIR NEIGHBOURS FIRST COS GOD IS LOVE
Work of God is not easy atall
Pastor prince Ejike ELIJAH.
7/12/2013 12:37:09 AM
Long life be to TB JOSHUA AND THEIR FAMILY AMEN. God raise PROPHT TB JOSHAU TO SAVE THE WORLD LIKE THE TIME OF MOSES AND PROPHT ELIJAH. I HOPE THAT THE WORK THAT GOD SEND HIM TO DO HAVE NEVER REACH EVERY WHER. SO GOD CAN USE HIM TO DO MORE AND MORE, HE HAVE NEVER GO FEAR HIM AND THEIR 5 WISE MEN WE STILL GO VERY FEAR. I HAVE NEVER SEE ANY (PROPHT) LIKE HIM IN THE WORLD HE PROPHECED THE PROPHECY MUST COME TO PASS. GOD IS ABLE IN HIS LIFE HAND OF GOD IS UPON HIM. HE WIL LIVE LONG LIFE ANY THING HE DO SHALL BE PROSPER. THANK MY SPIRITUL FATHER GOD OF TB EMMANUL GOD IS RILY WITH U. I PRAY TO BE LIKE U OK MY FAITH. PRINCE EJIKE ELIJAH
Adebambo Alli
7/12/2013 11:43:02 AM
Congattulations mag
Sarah Phiri
7/12/2013 11:55:27 AM
Congrats serah and to your entire family. Bt I woud lav to know how many children the man of God?
Chemistry
Joseph
7/19/2013 11:01:37 PM
Congrate hp 1 day y will luk 4 a lv one? I am aways dere 4 you. I LV Y
Chemistry
Joseph
7/19/2013 11:02:19 PM
Congrate hp 1 day y will luk 4 a lv one? I am aways dere 4 you. I LV Y
Okafro
7/22/2013 12:06:34 PM
Thank God we have U PROPHET T.B.JOSHOUA, GOD WILL CONTINUE TO PROTECT YOU
CONGRATS SARAH, GOD BLESS U'LL
AKOR EGBE MISPA
7/25/2013 9:56:03 AM
God is great. I pray He will move you from glory to glory in Jesus' name amen
Glory to God
mulu yimer
7/28/2013 9:48:03 AM
Thank God for prophet tb joshua'S ministries, for me it is unique ministry because no works of the devil can hide in that arena of librity.The light who, is Jesus christ expose it".God is there" (Ezekiel 48:35 )
Glory to God
mulu yimer
7/30/2013 2:09:44 PM
Thank God for prophet tb joshua'S ministries, for me it is unique ministry because no works of the devil can hide in that arena of librity.The light , Jesus christ expose it".God is there" (Ezekiel 48:35 )
About Sarah , I thank God .He who promised is faithful. " your children shall be taught of the Lord, "isa 54:13.
TRUE GOD SERVANT HAV EVA SEEN
MARY TETF ABUJ
8/1/2013 4:02:05 PM
I PRAY THAT THE ALMIGHTY GOD WILL CONTINUE TO STRENGTHEN YOU AND YOU MINISTRY TO WINN MORE SOULS ON TO GOD AMEN .AS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY,WE BELIEVE IN HIS CALLING AS A SERVANT OF GOD.
you're a real man of God.
dominic mulenga
8/6/2013 2:27:55 PM
Evry one wit eyes can c, only. evin blind ones c wat God as put in that man of God. congratulations to you tbj. only wit God for ever.
my father
udonsi c. okoro
8/7/2013 1:05:30 PM
E.m.m.a.n.u.e.l. thnx 2 God 4 dat great success God who saw u (SERA) through is my God. I love u prophet
my father
udonsi c. okoro
8/7/2013 1:08:10 PM
my father
udonsi c. okoro
8/7/2013 1:08:23 PM
congrats
jessy
8/10/2013 11:56:42 PM
TB Joshua u a father 2 d fatherless keep d good work• HI Sarah I luv U
LET THEM SAY. & GOD SHALL JULGE
GODWIN/WORKER OF GOD KOGI BOY.
8/26/2013 12:44:21 AM
LET DEY SA D TIM OF JULDEGE IS COMIN DEY WE C NOTIN TO SA. I OLY AS OF 4GIVENES FROM MY SERNION PASTO TB JOSHUA 2 4GVE DEM IF U AR LOKIN DWN FAL PESON ANODA IS LOKIN UR OWN 2. I WON 2 4DER MY EDUCATION OR JION ARMY BUT NO HEPA IF PLC CAL 08162722944
LET THEM SAY. & GOD SHALL JULGE
GODWIN/WORKER OF GOD KOGI BOY.
8/26/2013 12:44:29 AM
GREAT MAN OF GOD
blessing
9/11/2013 9:32:56 PM
TB JOSHUA U ARE A GREAT MAN OF GOD,ND I LOVE U SO MUCH ND FOR WAT U HV BEEN DOING 4 DA NATION AS A WHOLE, ND 2 U SARAH MORE GRACE 2 UR ELBOW,GOD BLESS U ALL.
GREAT MAN OF GOD
blessing
9/11/2013 9:33:32 PM
GREAT MAN OF GOD
blessing
9/11/2013 9:39:57 PM
God is still saying something
christiana
9/11/2013 9:53:14 PM
may God continue 2 bless u nd ur ministry,in jesus name.
IM ENCOURAGED
Jullian
9/25/2013 11:58:16 AM
every time I watch your channel Sir I get so encouraged to live right, to seek the face of God and pursue matters of faith. You are a true man OF GOD. You bless my heart a lot. God Bless you and your whole marital family and ministerial family as well. AMEN.
Stop
sam
10/9/2013 4:42:24 PM
make u na stop talking of wot you dont and will never know thanks
God is still saying something
oghenerho
10/21/2013 8:02:33 AM
God will continue to bless you for ever and ever Amen.
Mathematics & literature
Sale Danjuma Oyegwa
10/29/2013 7:50:44 AM
May GOD help me and give me his faith and wisdom.
god time
ruth
10/29/2013 10:02:20 PM
he has already given it to u in jesus name. just claim and believe it.stay blessed
french
ruth
10/29/2013 9:56:36 PM
plz man of let not the evil comments of pple stop u from listening to god has to say.may the mouth of the devil be shut foever in jesus name.congrates to serah
congrates serah
cyndy
11/12/2013 2:12:37 AM
when God does his things they r always awesome in the eyes of man .cuz he does things beyond himan reasonx .u hav proven ur self as a true gaughter of ur father .keek the spirit many will be saved by ur example
warning 2 dos who altered forcely 2 d men of God (lamentation 3:39-66)
austine alexander akpang
11/15/2013 1:43:39 PM
more of God's grace 2 stand 4 HIM amen
he is a blessing to the nation
gladys
12/5/2013 1:28:58 PM
T.B Joshua is a blessing to the world for allowing God to pass through him to touch the world especial to NIGERIA as a whole . lot of thanks to you prophet.
Happy day
Nkem
12/9/2013 1:07:30 AM
God bless u Serah, 4 nt letting Dad down, keep on flying God bles u
Colline
1/1/2014 9:45:08 AM
God bess you sarah,may u continue to do well and to make your dad proud,God bless u prophet TB Joshua and your family,thank u for saving lives.
CONGRATS SERAH JOSHUA
ATIE LAWRENCE A
2/7/2014 1:26:08 AM
SERAH GOD HAS MADE UR FAMILY GREAT. A VERY GREAT FUTURE LIES AHEAD OF YOU. GOD WILL SEE YOU THROUGH WONDERFULLY. AM SO HAPPY FOR U BABY SISTER
sos
okanga kenneth
2/13/2014 9:19:53 PM
T b joshua is god sent to save us, who so ever talk bad of tb joshua , the person should pray for forgivenss of his/her life, tb is a real man of GOD with respect in hole world
Sarah
Tabither adams light
3/19/2014 9:20:38 PM
He z ma father n da lord....tanx 4 bn dea 4 us daddy
Real man of GOD
Fasika Melaku
3/29/2014 12:52:08 AM
My father in the lord prophet TB Joshua
GOD created you for this generation, you are a real man of GOD ,you are showing us a real way as example, may GOD will continue his blessing for the world through you in the name of jesus "Amen"
The fruits of hard working
Laureen Dawn Kaona
4/15/2014 9:32:19 PM
I love people who shows appreciation through bringing out their best because i see alot people are just idle due to lack resource but with this i am inspired.However for the parents this was their dream.
nnonye
4/25/2014 9:22:05 PM
I am so hpy 4 u my prophet.congrat
prophet t.b
miflor
4/26/2014 8:10:40 PM
I appreciate the works of God in ur life and I pray dat Jesus who has given you the power to cast out demons wil continue to strenghten ur ministry IJN Amen.
sarah
Richard kazoka
4/29/2014 2:07:09 PM
may God bless you have a nice day.
REAL MAN OF GOD
MARY -JESSY
5/13/2014 4:21:31 PM
My daddy in the Lord, may God continue to use you to heal and deliver millions of people that are in your care. Don,t mind good for nothing people.
UN EXPECTED PROPHET SEND FROM GOD2MAN KIND
MATHIAS HARUNA.FROM KD
6/18/2014 5:26:06 PM
Let people of d world knw dat,Jesus said a time shall com when fall prophet wil deciev de wolrd.But he did not say d true prophet wil vanish.remember by there fruit we shal knw dem.prophet tb joshua.i thank God4choosin u2pray4me my family an peopl ova de world.which out of 100%Pastors we hav2day 3%can do dat.d oder 1 can pray4u only when u pay tait an givs2dem.
Congratulations Serah
Cecilia Lenkoe
6/18/2014 7:33:27 PM
Hard work and being obedient to God got you an achievement that no man can take from you. Congratulations my dear sister may that anointing of excelling dwell in you forever in Jesus name.
Emmanuel!
Shepherd
6/27/2014 7:20:48 PM
CONGRATULATIONS MY SISTER SERAH JOSHUA!
AS A MAN OF GOD MY BELOVED PROPHET,T.B JOSHUA, GOD ALMIGHTY IS WATERING YOU THE MORE YOU CONTINUE WATERING OTHERS.
I AM HAPPY BECAUSE OF YOU PROPHET AND YOUR LOVELY FAMILY.
THE BEST IS YET TO COME IN JESUS' MIGHTY NAME,AMEN!!!
Man Of God
Elusanmi Kayode Tosin
8/4/2014 9:59:15 AM
I Thank God 4 D Life Of Prophet T B Joshua, I Love U Sir Bicus I Cn See Ur Life As Gud Example 2 All People And Man Of God Like U, Am Unwanted Child Which They Drove Out Of D Family Pls Sir I Nid Ur Help. 08102519220
Sarah Joshua
Elusanmi Kayode
8/4/2014 10:17:20 AM
Thanks God For Ur Succes May God In His Mercy Continue 2 Grant U Wisdom Knowledge And Understanding. Ijn God In His Glory Will Find Better Husband And Grant U Happy Home And Glorious Children As U Glorious 2 Ur Family, I Love U So Much, Am Sure Dat If Sm1 Hv U As Wife, U Are Worthy, Such Person Hv No Prblm, Bicus, U Already Hv Learnt Lesson Frm Ur Father, Mother And Many Entir People Arround U, 4 U 2 Hv Big Fantabulous Succes Like Dis, Once Again Congrate, I Love U So Much And I Honour D Glory Of God In Ur Life, Dn't 4get Me As Well, Am Kayode Frm Osun State
SPIRITUAL MATTER
LEVI
8/20/2014 8:40:04 PM
A carnal man can't understand the spiritual things.
When you don't know the movement of the air, You can also not tell where it is going
congratulations
joy daniel
8/22/2014 5:42:20 PM
i wish you continuous good luck and prosperity i love scoan all the best to you all
Sarah joshua
Josua Aimee
9/1/2014 9:10:42 AM
Congratulations Sarah,good girl,you have made your parent proud,you have done well,go forward,we pray for you everyday.God of your father protect and be with you.remain bless
Papa tbjoshua
Aimee josua
9/1/2014 9:17:38 AM
Congratulation to papa tb joshua and maman Evelyn,you are good parent to your daughter Sarah,I bless you and I love you so much,mama Evelyn Felicitation you are a good maman,pray for our kids for God to bring them to the words of God.remain bless
Congrats
Amaka
9/13/2014 10:13:48 PM
Congrats to u Serah Joshua
God is in control
Bee Ngwenya frm Zimbabwe
9/30/2014 10:51:23 PM
Wishing u the best Papa and your family. God will continue to bless u
my wish
pro
10/23/2014 9:57:07 AM
my wish is to vist tb joshua...
congradulations