Nigeria Wins First 2012 London Olympics Medal
Nigeria won her first medal at the 2012 Olympics holding in London nine days after the event started.
The most populous black nation in the world was in high hopes as at yesterday after Blessing Okhagbare came first at the heats to qualify for finals of the 100 meters race, but came last, dashing the country's hope of being at the medals table.
This afternoon, Maryam Usman registered Nigeria's name on the medals table. She won a bronze from weightlifting. Team Nigeria's performance at the Games has been woeful.
Click the link below to go to...
to believe in nigeria means ur heart must be broke easy,dont risk ur heart,,and blame no body,,and take nigeria any how u see it,,,
It seems cowbell milk is now what they drink, since they are now the official milk, probably we wldn't be having any medal then.
Nigeria olympic/medal profile.
Languages: English and Hausa
TBH I' M SO BORED of the Olympics!!! i live 35 mins away from the stadium...broadcast and live coverage has taken over my Telly kmt..Is extra hard to get around or drive anywhere. East LND is way over crowded now more then ever kmt. I can't wait for it to be OVER!!!!
At least Nottingham Carnival is few days away. Something to look forward to!!
I CHECKED THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE AND THERE IS NOTHING OF SUCH.
- Nigerian Musicians Smile Home As COSON Pays Their Salaries
- Collective Management Organization for Audio Visual Property Rights: Nigerian Film Corporation Reacts
- AMAA Calls For Entries From Filmmakers
- Momentum Gathers As AFRIMA Ends 2014 In Grand Style
- COSON Drags Bolingo Hotels and Towers To Court
- Osun Agog As Yoruba Stars Storm Oshogbo For YMA Awards
- Enugu State Government Explains The Real Reason Behind The Collapse Of Imo Film Academy