I Want To Date Yul Edochie-Ghana Actress Confessed!
Story by Babajide Ogunbumi/Nigeriafilms.com
Sure, it's jet age and anything can happen. For this actress who has a crush on Yul Edochie, it's nothing special but an expression of feeling.

Christabel Ekeh, a Ghana-based actress with Nigeria and Ghana ancestry has confessed her undying love for Yul Edochie, son of Nollywood super actor, Pete Edochie.

Although the light-skinned undergraduate of the University of Legon, Ghana has never met Yul in person, she said she's trying to control her crush for the handsome actor.

The delectable actress is also aspiring to work with him on set. Hear her, "I love to meet him on set. Naturally, I used to have a crush on him but actually I can now control myself (laughs). I will keep it till I meet him. I havenít met him in person and I am looking forward to that, I think if he sees me, he will want to have dinner with me (laughs) or have a date with me. Most definitely, I donít even think I will have to ask him out because he will go on a date with me. At least, I am very beautiful. I mean if you love someone in this age you donít hide your feelings. We are in a fast world so no need of hiding your feelings; I am expressing my feelings towards him. I think he looks sexier when he acts rough. When you love someone, everything he does, you will love.Ē

Annie Macaulay In New York On Vacation, Omotola In Jamaica, Featured On Nationwide Radio

Rev Chris Okotie "I will tell the world what my wife did next year"

Female Celebrities Who Are Single Parents

Craze For White Love, Another Way Of Escaping Poverty?

Is this Aki 's Daughter?

Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Nelson Flaunts 'Hot' Laps, Gold Jewellery

IF YOU'RE BANKY W, WHAT WILL YOU DO TO KEEP WIZKID IN E.M.E RECORDS FOREVER?

Did you see crawcraw on my body? If you see n*dity, what I see is discipline Ė Charlyboy

Cynthia Osokoguís mum speaks

Stephanie Okereke Shoots Vesico Vaginal Fistula (VVF)-Based Movie

Rubish
Teema | 8/29/2012 10:34:49 PM
Wat do u say?,ntin is wrng in askin a man out as a lady,i most tel u evrytin is wrng wel u ar a ghanian,u guys dostn hav traditn nd is only a slut dat aproaches a man.nd n mater hw, u ar inluv wit a man deir is a way u do dat wen u guys met surely he wil b d 1st 2 aproach u.
Na wa 4 u
Mmmmh | 8/29/2012 10:53:06 PM |
Who u be sef?
Na who create the law that said that
The lady only expressed her interest in meeting the actor and ur dirty mind dey talk about something else. Carry ur holier than thou attitude and go sit down somewhere jare.
Age indeed!
Crystal | 8/30/2012 4:25:25 AM |
we're in a fast world rite? dat means in a few yrs tym u cld probably b moving around naked or u cld marry ur brother! Dnt kip anytin til u meet him o, b informed he's married!
ekeh or whteva
Nky | 8/30/2012 4:52:56 AM |
Hey b:itch keep off,his marry,dnt snatch him alway frm his wife.

Takin abt crush,nottin wrng in havin a crush on som1!but depend on whou havin a crush on?but dis dude is takin so chuu
SPECIAL BROADCAST ANNOUNCEMENT
Lalaland | 8/30/2012 9:27:59 AM |
My DEAREST DEAR BFF LOLO is back o! My dearest is back from her annual leave!! I am happy and shouting it for all to hear ooooo!!!
thk God we re nt Ghanians
lolo | 8/30/2012 1:25:30 PM |
mak urself avaliable when u never chop smelly kenke n Yul will fcuk u cos he is a fcuknizer

@my dearest yoh..jolification continues
not again
lolo | 8/30/2012 1:29:27 PM |
all Ghanian ladies who came into 9ja in d name of acting movies wants to bcome 9ja citizens cos the can't hav enough of 9ja men..am begining to think that their men longjohn must be very black n scary that they all want to die put for 9ja men
lolo ibiakwa
onye uzo ulo | 8/30/2012 1:35:10 PM |
Their men do not have respect for women at all, that is why they are dying for naija men.
Lolo
Lalaland | 8/31/2012 1:37:49 AM |
Dearest the ghana women like a full SUCTION IMPACT and na only 9ja men fit deliver nah!
Sunction
Stelly | 5/4/2013 11:28:31 AM |
Guy dt is hasty generalization
nonsense
boo | 1/11/2013 5:55:31 AM |
crap. if u dont hv anyhting better 2 say just keep yr dirty mouth shut. you can't use one persons s****dity to judge everyone
i***t
mr.me | 8/10/2013 11:56:07 PM |
not again...u r vry s****d 2 mke dat useless utterance!!
Shut up
Uche | 9/3/2012 4:55:08 PM |
I say shut up! Wat do u knw abt marriage?
Date matter
Ocha | 8/30/2012 2:57:19 AM |
She may be a prostitud.ash*w* ghana
Miss cruss Ekeh aka lover gal
Mrs Akudo | 8/30/2012 5:27:33 AM |
Bia ebea miss luva gal Ekeh,Yul na married man wt kids so carry ur ghana luv go meet Van vicker and Majid,ok.
Aha!
Lalaland | 8/30/2012 9:24:21 AM |
Kai! Ghana women love nigerian men sha o! I believe it is because nigerian men are taller and sturdier than ghana kenke eating men! Nigerian men has staminer with big cocks while ghana men have short thin cocks....so we are not surprised sha o.
Miss Cruz abi na crushed
Mrs Akudo | 8/30/2012 10:33:43 AM |
See as u carry nyash up, Oya ! Oso oso butue dat nyash down, abi u wan put am 4 Yul mouth.
ada igbo
dat igbo boy | 8/31/2012 6:46:16 AM |
nne if to say u never marry i for run go ur papa house go pay ur bride price,u don finish me here with ur talk,idi too much,tell her to butue the ike down,not nyash.
Animal
Monkey | 10/3/2013 11:39:30 PM |
Pls
lalaa
lolo | 8/30/2012 1:30:58 PM |
my dear u forget to mension that their men's cock are too black n scary
Lolo
Lalaa | 8/31/2012 1:29:19 AM |
Ahahahahaahahaa!!! Na true o! I bet the ghana men cocks looks ugly like black mamba!! Ahahahaaa!!!
Lalaaaa!!!!!!
Omo Oba | 8/30/2012 1:54:58 PM |
Lalaaaaa!!!!!!!
Omo Oba
Lalaland | 8/31/2012 1:34:06 AM |
Eh? na wetin nah?
Lock up
Solomon bulus | 10/22/2012 4:40:34 PM |
Wow! dat ghana 4 dem :-P:-P my own probs dear is 4 u 2 love me most and 4get abt them
Waow
Sandysexy | 10/23/2012 11:35:33 PM |
Mr akudo, i support u. She should rather go meet majid micheal, john dumelo or even van vicker. D truth of d matter is that yul edochie is not even intreasted in dat your cheap dirty dried ass. f**k-off
insult the girl not Ghana
Miss Ghana | 8/30/2012 7:06:54 AM |
Please my brother, insult the girl and leave Ghana out of this. Just like you have useless and good actresses in Nigeria, thats how we also have wannabe i***ts in Ghana. I am even embarassed reading this nonsense. she doesnt have shame. but i have watched her movies and i understand the slut she is.
some people will do anything for attention
Miss Ghana
lolo | 8/30/2012 1:32:33 PM |
u swear that u have not had ur own share of the 9ja men's wonderful delivery in ur under world
LOLO DEAREST
Miss Ghana | 9/1/2012 3:41:14 AM |
Lolo, I cannot swear o. Because I have tried and conquered it. Hahhaha! But trust me, I actually run away because that Naija man's own was like a single broomstick. I was disappointed. I thought naija men were heavy in the under world. The one I met disgraced you people . So i run back to my Ghana man.
Lolo and lalaland or wat ever u call urself
Dorita | 9/7/2012 3:16:56 AM |
U pple u foget tat she is nigerian b4 she go bass 4 Ghana so why open ur nonsense mouth de talk. Why u dey insults our nebours without seeing her name? Illiterate ppl. U cant read, u cant write. wat can u do in tis world?
Thankz
Sandysexy | 10/23/2012 11:38:56 PM |
Thankz 4 admitting d fact. Miss ghana
Hmmmmmm
Sly | 8/30/2012 10:41:52 AM |
Just hope the dude is still single.
sly monkey
lolo | 8/30/2012 1:33:31 PM |
he is not single but fcuks lik it is going out of fashion
hisssss
cutie | 8/30/2012 2:52:23 PM |
mumu u no know say him don marry??
Married o!!
Promise | 1/3/2013 8:07:48 AM |
I wonda wat yul's wife wil say afta seeing. Gal backoff, his married
Date
Yul | 9/6/2012 2:08:34 PM |
Sowi his married with a kid try next door and m0st ibo married guys are n0t promiscuous
I want d details of yul edoche
Lizzy | 10/1/2012 5:32:51 AM |
What are u saying it is vry bad 4 u 2 go 4 him first as a girl like me i advice u 2 get patenice & no hw u date guys first & is a big slap on ur face and big disgrace.
Nigeriaflims.com
Lizzy | 10/1/2012 5:52:26 AM |
Hmmm shame 2 u 4 approching him first dn't u hv brain 2 tink b4 u do dan 2 do b4 u tink 2 me o dat is a big slap 2 ur face if u no get den read ur books 4 beta result dan fllow dem around o.k
Giv u a chance so lets try
Hw 2 b/ or 2 nw im playd | 1/11/2014 2:17:13 AM |
Johnny boy
I want 2 knw y she's deeply in lov wit yul?
Prisca michael | 1/13/2013 9:40:17 AM |
I really wnt 2 knw de reason y she's deeply in lov wit yul?
She luvs yul
Dozsky | 1/20/2013 4:30:18 AM |
She luvs yul but one fin dat should go straight in2 her ear if she is not aware is dat,yul is married,so lovergirl,search 4 someone else & leave yul alone 4 his wife.
Dating
Ketrin | 1/24/2013 4:33:12 AM |
It is not wrong to express one's feeling.
Right
Cynan | 5/20/2013 3:04:29 AM |
Girl ur right! We are in a fast world so if u hv any feelings 4 sm1 go striaght to the person open up to him or her ok. She is right, i love him also .....
ntning wrong in dat
maxwellwhyte | 7/25/2013 2:42:25 PM |
my sis go ahead he can b ur man nobody knws
Yes is true
Angel | 9/13/2013 8:46:54 PM |
Is nt gud 4someone 2be in lov 2aperson she or he dnt no
Am i
Kingsley oriji orluboy | 9/18/2013 1:55:33 PM |
Na wetin go make a lady fil like dis?
Nonsense
Ij | 8/29/2012 11:01:54 PM
Which kind nonsence talk be dat,why dont u look for a ghanian guy to date, abeg Nfc make una bring better news. mtcheee!!!!!!!!!!!
Yul
Ojone | 8/29/2012 11:03:44 PM
Shabe yul is married wit 3 kids,abeg these chana actress they dont have shame
Hehe
Belle | 8/29/2012 11:11:10 PM |
A lot of people doesn't even know this man is married so why blame the fan... If Yul is a man of substance and caliber, he'll simply give the fan a shout out and kindly turn down her gestures. She didn't commit a crime so you guys need a chill pill.

r*****h Ghana actress
IFY | 8/30/2012 12:20:00 AM |
r*****h Actress,be waiting for Yul,he is happily married,all these ghana Actresses are so cheap
Ghanian ladies
Love | 8/30/2012 4:47:13 AM |
Yes d are very cheap
Oh well....
Lalaland | 8/30/2012 9:21:38 AM |
She looks good enough to fhuck sha o!
I love you
Josphen | 11/19/2012 1:31:47 PM |
I am willing to see you
Bella
lolo | 8/30/2012 1:35:42 PM |
yeh i support u she the Ghana girl shld carry on to get her own share of the fcuking afterall Yul delivers wella ask Nuella Njubuigbo
Kwame
Nigerians r stupid | 9/8/2012 11:17:29 PM |
Why are Nigerians so s****d, the girl is half Nigerian half Ghanaian. So what if he like the guy is it a crime.
Mumu
Nekyblaze | 12/23/2012 5:20:30 AM |
U be goat who told u that she is half ghanian and half nija ewu
f*****h
Loveth | 11/25/2013 6:37:51 PM |
Ure a big f**l, she's ur sista an igbo girl she's only born & brut up in ghana. i***t.
hook up
johnny | 8/30/2012 12:04:29 AM |
Do you need a sugar mummy/daddy or Sugar boy/girl in any part of nigeria? Contact Mr Haruna John today on +2348024243783 or harunajohn22@gmail.com
It's not bad
Yvonne21 | 8/29/2012 11:09:28 PM
Gal don't mind dem,if u hv a crush on someone it not bad. And if i may ask is dis not the 21st century we all are free 2 express our feelings it not a price tag it a free words given 2 us by GOD so if e dey pain u say she express her feelings go hug transformer. I want we love 2 me wit mike ezurunoye 2 de guy get swag and i want 2 be an actress 2. One love every one.
not allowed..
victor | 8/29/2012 11:09:49 PM
Miss Ekeh,,Do U Realise Yul Is Happily married To His Lovely Wife Whose Far More Beautiful Than U??...U gals Of nowadays Are just shameless..U can't Even hide ur disgusting feelings for a married man..u wanna ruin his marriage abi???If u don't repent,,u'll have ur place in the burning lake of fire...Nonsense...
Nonsence
Yvonne | 8/30/2012 4:53:26 AM |
Imagine is she beautiful? Robbish girl
@victor
Ojone | 8/29/2012 11:22:27 PM
Tanks all these girls,it pp husband they want,
Wahala dey ooo
Melino | 8/29/2012 11:40:58 PM
Hmmmm gal na wah 4 u oo, na yul wey don marry u de trip 4 abeg go find ur level joor!!!!
He iz bad though
Kate | 8/8/2013 10:24:27 AM |
Yul iz a 9ice guy i tink i lyk im too. Bt d way e acts i dnt lyk it,he lyks avin sex in movie especially wif a calabar actress eve esien
I luv im
Oge obi | 8/8/2013 10:49:56 AM |
I wil luv 2 c yul
its no crime!!
Lynda | 8/29/2012 11:44:21 PM
Feelings are meant to b xpressed! Victor pls shut up!!dis has notin to do wit lake of fire! Atleast she's decent enough to say it out in public,NT all girls wil do DAT !she has no evil intention toward yul ! Carry go girl xpress it wen u see him, is allowed!

Our DNA allows this
Concerned Ghanaian | 8/29/2012 11:50:20 PM
This is just normal coz it's in the DNA of all Ghanaian girls to screw around. I mean ALL without any exception. I'm a Ghanaian and I know what I'm talking about. Ask any Nigerian guy you know who may have passed through Ghana and spent at least 24hours in our country and he will tell you more. In case you know any Nigerian guy that lives or that has lived in Ghana then you'll be surprised about what he will tell you concerning our girls in Ghana. That's why prostitution is accepted as one of those things in Ghana...just natural.
Big Liar
peace | 8/30/2012 12:25:38 AM |
You are telling a big lie, I don't think u re a Ghanaian as u claimed. You are exposing urself and ur character to the public..Either u re a nigerian for they re known all over the world for their prostituting. In Europe, most of them will never work even if the work is availabel.
YOU ARE RIGHT
ernest | 8/30/2012 1:00:40 AM |
nigerian girls are chip than ghanian girls.
Hey u'all
Crystal | 8/30/2012 4:31:01 AM |
No nid 4 dis comparism, Nig wil always b a big brother 2 Ghana, always setting d pace, despite d fact dat Ghana had independence jst a yr b4 Nig. As 4 gals bin cheap, dis gal in question is Nig. based there, she had d upbringing of Ghanians! Howeva, bin cheap is on individual bases if u ask me.
IT IS YOUR OWN DNA AND NOBODY
Miss Ghana | 8/30/2012 7:12:18 AM |
you are just as useless as this actress herself. ash*w* from generation to generation. thunder fire you on behalf of all the good ghanaian women out there.
such s****dity . did you really use your hands to write this? if your mind is this useless how will your s**t be?
goat of no race.
miss ghana
lolo | 8/30/2012 2:15:45 PM |
why is ur body peppering u lik this? the girl hav every right to taste what u hav tasted nah
LMAO
Miss Ghana | 9/1/2012 3:47:29 AM |
Lolo, weytin I do you? are you sure you are not a nigerian man making subtle advances on me? Say it openly no fears. Before it goes to your head like it has done with this useless christabel ekeh.
coconut head
for real | 6/11/2013 7:12:05 PM |
You are one senseless person ever how can u open ur filthy s***king mouth and judge every ghanaian woman with the same yard stick its dis some kind of cold war between the two countries you should be ashame of urself how could u be dis shallow and raw i think u should go and ask ur mum and sisters how they started their carrier of prostitution in Ghana for other women to follow since its takes one useless door mat like u from such background to know one i***t.
cheap things
blllllll | 8/30/2012 12:46:16 AM
oh nigerians just shut up u cheap things why do u hate Ghanians like that u know u cannot compare ur self to us so u always want to tanish our image . u guys always come to Ghana to do ash*w*o and u see how decent we are so u guys are jelouse . lets travell now to abroad and see who they will permit to go u criminals . shut up
shut up ghanians
girl | 9/3/2012 5:35:25 AM |
U ghanians should keep quiet, ur gals r all p********es, they luv dick lyk it's d only reason they r alive. Ghanians r ashewos
GOOD ONE GAL
OKLAND | 8/30/2012 12:49:19 AM
i can see that you really like this kind like i do, i just like him as a bro no more no less. i used to love Chidi Mokeme so much that i do go to buy any movies that concerns him to the extend I hate other men..... hmmmmmmm that's life. He doesn't even know that i exit in this planet. Am married now and he too. May god bless us, I will still like to meet him one day. You like Yul and you say it bcos you don't pretend. Pretenders die in silent.
I hate pretense
ruby | 8/31/2012 3:25:49 AM |
yes pretenders die in silence,, dats a bold step u took expressing ur feeling d way it z,more power t ur elbow
blllllll U're going too far
OKLAND | 8/30/2012 12:57:30 AM
blllllll you're going too far now, take am easy and never you talk to us like that. We're brothers that's 9ja/Ghana forget about the comment on social network, when it comes to African setting we're one ok. Stop calling us names bcos our mouth can bring out fire oh and Ghana no big, i dont want una to catch fire ok.
Wat nonsense
April | 8/30/2012 1:36:19 AM
Wetin dey wori al ds ghanain u tink nig is ur mate dnt eva compare nig to urself bcos we re far beta dan u guys.dnt u ghanain nos dt one state in nig is d whole of ghana.so respect nig we re d giant of africa
I love you
Josphen | 11/19/2012 1:40:13 PM |
I wish to see you
Cheap girl
Apple | 8/30/2012 1:53:26 AM
Cheap girls for sale...
Mgbeke
amaka | 8/30/2012 2:04:57 AM
evil girl,home breaker,i don't see anything beautiful about u all i see is a confused p********e.MGBEKE filling funky
Ghana
Ojone | 8/30/2012 2:15:37 AM
Ghana ladies are so loose u would know from their movies,they dont have moral values when it comes to sex.
Ghana
Praise | 6/21/2013 7:14:51 AM |
I want 2 comment dat ghana pple r nt useles
He is so cute
May | 8/30/2012 2:31:16 AM
Hmmm i dnt blame d actress cos dat guy is so cute nd above all he is a gud actor. I love his voice. He is my fav actor anyday.
Look for a Single Man
Katy | 8/30/2012 2:42:26 AM
My dear look for a Single Man, He is married please don't break his home.
ghanaians are sluts
beauty | 10/20/2012 4:53:53 AM |
christabel ekeh,r wateva dat ur name is am a big fan of urs but i wunt support u breakin peopl home,i do also have a crush on john dumelo but am hidin it,xo hide urs ma numba is 08133240946
Home breaker
Afric.B | 8/30/2012 2:48:52 AM
Some girls really dnt hav selfrespect at al nd pls miss 4 ur information he his a married man dis is hw u girls witout selfcontrol go about breakin other pple home
Ghana people
Maryjane | 8/30/2012 3:01:45 AM
You Ghanaians has forgotten so soon, it was Ghanaians who started prostitution in Nigeria, what about in Italy, Ghanaians started prostitution there as well as in other part of the world. Ghanaians, i mean those one that are writing r*****h, you should set your mind back in the 80s, with just ordinary bread anything can sleep with Ghanaian girls, ladies or women you can call them whatever, I don't care. So you people should shot all those gutters you call mouth i***ts or have you forgot the time of Ghana must go so soon? It is all because of the prostitution level you people brought into the country f**ls. Look I hate Ghana men with passion. That slot should go for their men.
maryjane
lolo | 8/30/2012 2:19:12 PM |
my dear ghanians hav taken over Holland in d redlight district of Amsterdam
I need you
Frank modestus | 8/30/2012 5:14:16 AM
Dear i love you send ur number to me or add me on facebook{frank modestus}
add me frank modestus
Ebere Ruby Agina | 8/31/2012 3:32:04 AM |
am waiting
Ghananian girls
aderounmu adex | 8/30/2012 6:05:36 AM
Ghananian girls,dev inject nigerian girls wit deir s****d act.it will b beta if u dnt spoil his home.......
ghana actres
sane | 8/30/2012 6:25:39 AM
is not bad to have a crush on someone.i like the fact that she is open about it.ifeel sorry for her too b/c yul is married.but i agree with her ,he is quite hot.as a fan ,he can take her on a date if he wishes ---i mean not a romantic date.remember ,she is half naija so ,folks go easy on her.
yul
sane | 8/30/2012 6:28:12 AM
i hope yul still have that sexy baritone voice.
sane
lolo | 8/30/2012 2:20:44 PM |
he doesn't p***y water has blocked it, too much sucking
Yes o Lolo
Lalaland | 8/31/2012 1:36:08 AM |
True talk dearest....you forgot to mention cigar and redbull as well....
unity
pac | 8/30/2012 6:34:33 AM
am from nigeria,for the fact that we are black we are one, ghana girls and nigeria girls cheap or no cheap is that one problem.u can find a b***h in ghana and nigeria.white people dont talk this s**t,
ummmm love 4 reaL?
na so | 8/30/2012 7:04:45 AM
another 1 on her list 2 f**k ..dats deir wayz.. keep hintin the guy ooo
most 9ja babes are pretty
segelo | 8/30/2012 7:52:53 AM
Naija actresses are just as pretty, and in some cases prettier than their GH counterparts, its just that Nollywood does not push the most beautiful to the front all the time, whereas Ghollywood does especially the mixed race. That's because there are too many beauties to go around in Nollywood, so pushing the most beautiful may be tricky because sometimes, even the girls behind the scenes are prettier than the girls playing major roles. With Ghanaians on the other hand, the pretty ones are few and far-between; the disparity between the good-looking and not-so-good looking is really big making it easier to just select the good-looking ones. Having said that however, their hot females are REALLY hot. They give even the most stunning Nigerian actresses a run for their money.

Definitely Ghananian actors are way hotter than Nigerian actors
GOD BLESS AFRICA
GOD BLESS AFRICA | 8/30/2012 11:58:09 AM
is not bad to have cruch or feeling on someone but this girls need to respect him cos he is a married man who will his wife feel if she read this aticule she got no shame
Draw game
Neutral | 8/30/2012 1:06:26 PM
There is no different between Ghana and Nigeria ladies,both they love money and they con not perform in bed .Girls from East Africa are the best atleast they can shake waist on bed.
Draw game
Neutral | 8/30/2012 1:08:52 PM
Neutral
lolo | 8/30/2012 2:22:25 PM |
i bet ur own waist is stiff
I love u
Frankmodestus | 8/31/2012 12:47:13 AM
Dear live people i love u send ur number for me
I want to date you nigeria 2012
08189859582 | 8/31/2012 3:43:12 AM |
am waiting
U all
Glo29ize | 8/31/2012 3:51:31 AM
All of u are jobless.
Glo29ize
lolo | 8/31/2012 5:10:02 AM |
yeh we know, no doubt but welcome to d club bcos as u hav tasted this site no going back until u get saked frm ur work n u bcome jobless too
What is all this?
oresi bassey | 8/31/2012 5:13:27 AM
Suprisingly Nigerians take the least opportunity to insult Ghanaians. You know what, most Ghanaian women are well brought up & morally upright. Kenkey is equally as good as amala or akpu, even better than eba. Please all of you should bridle your tongues. @ Lalaland and Lolo, enough with your ignorant comments. If you're men, then I would say you two are homo.sex.uals. because you claim to have seen a Ghanaian man's d.i.ck, if you're women, then possibly you cheapened yourselves to some Ghanaian men, thats how come you are able to describe what you think is the size and color of their d.i.ck. Really you two should SHUT YOUR IGNORANT, ILLITERATE MOUTHS!!!
oreshi bassey
lolo | 8/31/2012 9:01:22 AM |
oh how so depressed our comments made, hop it doesn't turn to mental case as u are begining to hav sleepless night as well..tak care n aviod reading our comments in d future. but i know u can't resist until u go 6ft under
U gat guts
Dozsky | 1/20/2013 10:19:52 AM |
Guy,i luv ur guts,since d 2 ladies confirmed ekeh being a harlot 4 expressing her feelings 4 yul,they are more dan cheap harlots 4 knowing how ghana guys dick luks lyk.
to say the fact
dat igbo boy | 8/31/2012 6:50:31 AM
but said the truth,,,ike nwatakiri di nno mma imanye amu gbara agba ike ukwu.
shameless f**l
fatia | 8/31/2012 1:01:12 PM
this woman is nothing but a disgrace to all ghainian women,apoooooooooooooo
Shameless
Emeka | 1/24/2013 4:45:58 AM |
Insult d lady nt ghana,she only in luv wit him bt sorry he is a married man
To say the fact
Marvis | 1/24/2013 4:52:49 AM |
Pls leave her alone feelin are met to be xpressed
We are one
Estherbeauty | 8/31/2012 1:21:49 PM
As for me, i won't blame the Ghanaine actres for expressing her feelings for Yul Edochie bcos i was once in luv wit my senior prefect during my scondry skul days, but was dying silently without saying it out.
w***e
Nekyblaze | 12/23/2012 5:34:42 AM |
U are a nit-wit why did'nt u met ur senior prefect u are worser than the girl .iti mpataka
And,,,,
Estherbeauty | 8/31/2012 1:33:47 PM
On d oda hand. Seek a single man since he is married 2 avoid destroying his marital home u hear?
note
eejoze | 9/1/2012 1:13:21 AM
The decision is left for the dude (YUl) or it myt be they have somtyn paripasu with da gal

Lala and Lolo
100% Ghanafo) ba | 9/1/2012 5:34:47 AM
I wonder what is ur make up? Human beings or animals. Listen to this carefully, am sure you have tried a lot of Ghanaian men to know the size of their cock. That makes you people more ash wo than a lot of Ghanaian ladies. The lady in question claims to be half Ghanaian and half Nigerian so you people shd know that, it's the NAIA blood in her that she is display. The Ghanaian blood checked her out that's why she has only said it but hasn't done it. If she were to be 100% Nigerian she would have by now slept with Yul and a couple of others too. Pls give Ghanaians a break cos we are decent people
Ghana and Nigeria
Young boy | 9/1/2012 7:52:59 AM
Pls we are brothers n sisters, stop this
boy
Lalaland | 9/2/2012 4:04:48 AM |
God forbid bad ting! There aint no way me n lolo have a drop of ghana kenke eating heritage in our pure 9ja blood! Mtchew!!
Hmmm
Mapee | 9/1/2012 9:55:58 AM
Nawa, to everybody here,,discrimination of two countries just because of a lady speech or rather in the cox of expressing her feeling.
Stop being silly
Damian | 9/2/2012 1:18:20 PM
Why these ghanaians,God!!!,i dont take it easy on them,i loved them as my brothers and sisters until recent when i saw the amount of hatred they display on Ghana web,the Ghanaians hate Nigerians and their journalists dont hide their's,can you imagine a ghanian journalist writing that Nigeria plans to leave Africa,come and see insults,well you hate me I dont like you either
me too
sparkles | 9/3/2012 10:22:55 AM
u dont say my dear i actually have dreams abt him.well dat makes u my rival lolll!!!!!he is soo fine
Fine or no fine
Estabeauty | 9/3/2012 1:31:30 PM
Wheder he is fine or ugly, he is now a maried man & should mind his family. As 4 d Ghanin girl,luk 4 anoda guy cos der's no space 4 u. I wonda why it must be a marrid man dat u like so much. If u knw wht is gud 4 u, live him cos asuming am d wif and u tampers wit my man, i wil seriously wound u 2 dead.
Go bak to God
Rabson Jnr | 9/3/2012 4:40:40 PM
Stop thinking r*****h and go bak to God 4 direction in this wicked world. When you die now, what is your faith?
i***tic preacha
Estabeauty | 9/3/2012 10:16:23 PM |
I wonda how faith come in2 dis, dis s****d preachas ar always disturbng and disruptng dis forum. Abeg carry ur dirty corpse de go joor mtchew>>>>
f*****h ash*w* ghanaians**t girls
Pink babe | 9/7/2012 12:19:51 PM
This girl does not have shame , ash*w* look for your type , ghanaian short black ugly men b***h
Yul edoche
Yasmin | 9/20/2012 10:00:10 AM
De guy is cute n smart personaly i lyk his style bt does he hav swagg
stay away!!!!!!!!!!!!
lovely | 9/21/2012 8:29:12 AM
HE IS ALREADY TAKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITH KIDS TOOOO!!!... U WOKE UP VERY LATE!!!
Too Late
Chi | 10/5/2012 5:01:44 AM
Lovely, u don take am, She no knw say Yul don marriage, she woke up late.
My beautiful angel
Baby4reall | 10/9/2012 4:38:10 PM
My queen, my apple, my ghanain baby, my sugar cane, my omalicha nwa, i love girls like u those who exprss their feelin my pride let them say wat ever they want 2 say u re beautiful than them pls can u send me ur phone number pls my yoriyori.
Student
Isatu shaw | 10/23/2012 1:32:26 PM |
I like you to be my friend and leave at sierra leone
wen u kno beta
philip | 10/29/2012 4:24:59 PM
wen u knw beta u do beta, mayb d gal is wrng smhow dat y pple ar talkin bad of her.
Bravo
chocolate beauty,calixe | 11/3/2012 2:27:17 AM
hi girl,i wish i was in your shoe i will do thesame,why keep ur feelx kill u.his very handsom n every girls dreams.
Reason
Nigerian actor | 11/6/2012 2:47:07 AM
Pls, i tnk dat gal is ryt saying dat wen u luv som1 dia is notin wrong wit saying it out. Explore ur feelings n get wat u 1 b4 its ova
Mumu
Rosesaxy | 8/30/2013 11:52:33 AM |
Abeg free yul,him don marry
Love
Precious | 11/8/2012 6:12:22 AM
I love yul somuch pls call me 07068654790
Wnda shal neva end!
Vicjames | 11/16/2012 7:27:55 AM
Wnda shal neva end!
Is gud 2 love jesus
Jennifer3723 | 12/5/2012 3:30:04 PM
I love u jesus.yul hy
f**k u ghanias
Actress Rankky | 12/8/2012 4:20:07 AM
Am not his wife but Don't myk me jelours. Is dere no sexxy/funny single actors around. wyk up girl
f**k u ghanias
Actress Rankky | 12/8/2012 4:20:46 AM
Actress dnt talk nk****as3m
Nana | 1/4/2013 11:40:57 PM |
U can insult da gal bt y do u insult ghanaians? N u claim to be an actress???? 3nfaa wo mpo! Dwene woho wai!
Nigerians will always be da same
Nana | 1/4/2013 11:36:10 PM
If u wanna insult da gal, do it but nt ghanaians wai, u ppl lyk insultn too much!!! Ns3m hunu kwa! Mote s3de3 mote3 aaaaa!!!! Mon change da!!!
NICE
QUEEN EKONG | 2/1/2013 5:57:56 AM
ABEG D GIRL IS IN LOVEOOOOOOOOOOO
Enaf
Lulu | 2/5/2013 2:34:32 AM
Enaf mind ur own business lolo nd lala
...
ade | 2/9/2013 10:21:23 PM
he could have two wives
DO YOU NEED SUGAR MUMMY?
Agent Barry | 2/19/2013 9:08:18 AM
DO YOU NEED SUGAR MUMMY?CONTACT AGENT BARRY VIA +2348030521459

Do you need a sugar mummy? I am Agent Barry, i can assist you in getting a sugar mummy of your choice. There are so many Nigeria and out side Nigeria women who are desperate in getting a guy that will satisfy them.If you are interested contact me today on my mobile phone number via (+2348030521459) for more information's.
who are we blaming here?
mohammed salihu | 3/9/2013 5:19:47 PM
who are we blaming here?
DO YOU NEED SUGAR MUMMY?
Agent Dave | 4/14/2013 4:00:42 AM
DO YOU NEED SUGAR MUMMY? CONTACT AGENT DAVE VIA +2348157657887.

Do you need a sugar mummy? I am Agent Dave, I can assist you in getting a sugar mummy of your choice. There are so many Nigeria and out side Nigeria women who are desperate in getting a guy that will satisfy them.If you are interested contact me today on my mobile phone number via (+2348157657887) for more information's.
Any man dat is seeking 4 a sugar mummy does nt know wat 2 do with his life, so plz dnt seek 4 a sugar mummy rather go and get married abeg.
Sugar mummy | 10/14/2013 4:43:13 PM |
Uzoechi ifeyinwa
Ekeh don't mind dem
Henry chinonso | 5/11/2013 9:31:52 AM
My christabel ekeh pls don't mind them ok dey re just out of there senses keep it on, ur right by expressing ur feeling so dat u will not die in silent, u be confirm yori yori babe may all of u out there insulting my ekeh go and hug a transformer.
No discriminatiom pls
Chiomy peace | 6/2/2013 5:02:54 AM
Pls u guys shld stop dis discrimination,de lady in question z a Nigerian ad lukin at d surname Ekeh an Igbo, feeling are mearnt 2 be expressed,de lady may mean no harm or not knw Yul z married but dat iz no reason 4 her 2 open up, lady dia re many singlez out dia,my dia try 2 control ur feelings,i dnt tink any man would luv 2 marry a promiscous lady ad igbo's re not known 4 dat.
Unfair
Vickyfairy | 7/3/2013 3:27:55 PM
You are a disgrace to womanhood not even ashame of releasing an hot air, that yul will take so cheap
people
ada jesus | 7/13/2013 11:13:03 PM
Why una nogo allow d young guy to speak for himself.una dey here d disgrace unaself.
Y most she luv a man
BLESSING | 7/16/2013 3:21:10 AM
Y most she say she luv a man she neva even see
Y most she luv a man
BLESSING | 7/16/2013 3:23:18 AM
Y most she say she luv a man she neva even see, wel dis world want to come to an end repent
Mumu
Rosesaxy08169427049 | 8/30/2013 11:57:41 AM
Free my guy abeg,him don marry.
Mumu
Rosesaxy08169427049 | 8/30/2013 12:01:20 PM
Free my guy abeg,him don marry.
tGcTAsshvXc
Wanessa | 9/16/2013 12:20:47 PM
Opps! I always try to do my wielals at 2560 x 1600 or higher as much as possible; but pitifully, the original picture resolution is average only. (in fact I did re-size it larger) But 1920 x 1200 ratio is the same as 1680 x 1050, so hope it doesn't look too bad ;)
I have a crush on yul edochie
Bongiwe | 10/21/2013 2:10:11 PM
I agree with christabel ekeh, yul edochie looks very sexy whn he plays rough...and i would lyk 2 mit him in person. Im from South Africa
English
Sthandwa"love" | 10/29/2013 10:11:33 AM
I lv my singleness
Husband snatcher
Nnenna | 11/28/2013 5:03:33 PM
No go fine ur own man
Husband snatcher
Nnenna | 11/28/2013 5:05:12 PM
No go fine ur own man
Love
Chima emmanuel | 12/14/2013 7:25:03 AM
As dey say dat luv is dynamic in nature,she has expressed her ad in conculsion yul edochie will decide d way forward
Lover gal
Blessed | 1/16/2014 4:38:30 PM
Well lover gal am not here to judge u, but all i want u to know is dat yul is a married man and u should live him alone to enjoy his family.
love hummm
desmond | 2/5/2014 9:55:04 AM
I which say e no get swaggs or money u for no love vamm ooo,I haven't see rich girl in love with poll guys f**k u all s****d
ndYRPtwlMLtEjpefAH
Stafon | 3/5/2014 10:42:42 AM
Although an offender won't have to cover the QuotesChimp, in case you are charged you should really be positively mixed up in situation. A bad opinion or resolution could possibly trigger your policy contract being call off or your rates increased.
Mind what u say
Nkem | 3/7/2014 3:17:41 PM
She jst said her mind
more over she b naija babe.
Mind what u say
Nkem | 3/7/2014 3:20:58 PM
She jst said her mind
more over she b naija babe.
Comment: