I Caught My Uncle’s Wife With The Gateman Red Handed. What Should I do?

Story by Nigeriafilms.com
Last Updated:Friday, September 21, 2012

I arrived Lagos about three months ago to stay with my uncle and his wife, who’s an Ibo woman. By the way my uncle is from Edo State and their marriage is about four years without kids. In the last week of August my bros travelled to the North on official business and something happened in his bedroom.

I came back that day because I could not meet up a job appointment in Igando area due to heavy traffic. I was reluctant to return home since I had just left but I couldn’t think of a better place to go so I headed home. On getting to our compound, I didn’t find the gate man at his post and I was even angry because of the security risk of him leaving the gate open like that.

But something got me worried when I saw the gate man’s sandals right inside our sitting room. I just told myself that something is going between the my uncle’s wife and this dirty boy. I was right, when I moved close to the window of my uncle’s bedroom I started hearing screams of sexual pleasure from his wife. I tried to peep into the room but it was difficult because of the protector.

So, I summoned courage and walk to the door as if I wanted to tell my uncle’s wife that I was back. I opened the door and caught the adulterous woman red-handed under the dirty gate man (boy). Sadly, the gate man was already ejaculating so he couldn’t get up immediately, it took him few seconds to jump off and grab his clothes.

I simply walked away and returned to the sitting room, pretending to be watching a programme on the TV. Few minutes later my uncle’s wife joined me and started begging that it would not happen again. I didn’t say a word but when she kept pressing I said ok I’ve heard. Later she brought food for me but I refused it and since then she has been putting pressure on me.

The unfortunate thing is now she even wants me to sleep with her as an assurance that I wont tell my uncle, always coming to my room half naked. Because of this I’ve not eating in the house in the last one week, I’m almost going broke already.

My uncle may be back next week. I will like people with more experience to tell me what to do when he comes back. Should I tell my uncle the kind of wife he married or quietly move out?

Photos: Charly Boy's Female Gay Personality 'Linda' Revealed

Indian Doctors` Shocker! 1st Lady Dying of Tapeworm Infection

Pictures From Pregnant Ini Edo, Hubby, AM Victorious' Fashion Collection Launch In Dallas

Lesbianism Tale: Rukky Sanda Angry With Journalists? Allegedly Curses Journalist Over News Story

Peter of P-Square On Mission To 'Kill' Female Fans With Sexy 6 Packs' Body?

Genevieve, Rita Dominic, Segun Arinze Storm 2Face's Birthday Bash At Rumours Club [Pictures]

Dear President Goodluck Jonathan, You Need A Reality Check

Goldie On Tour, Visit Prezzo In Kenya

Davido Debunks Bitter Fight With Wizkid, Says

Funny Memories Of The Past

Celebrity Birthday: Mike

pity
true talk
9/21/2012 2:27:45 PM
mayb she dnt lov ur uncle.abi her mum put presure 2..just ask..
LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA
ANNA
9/21/2012 2:51:56 PM
Kai women!! women women!! first if u tell ur uncle and ur uncle happens to be the type that loves his wife so much dat he doesnt even care abt wat anyone says he believes nd trust his wife to d core!! dnt tell him o cos if u do with d way u described d woman she will deny it and lie against u dat ur tryn to break the marriage blah blah u knw all dose thngs na nd u look like d liar and a instigator.Come to think of it u can aswell tell him nd if he doesnt believe u leave it as far as u've told him as we all IF LIE GOES FOR SO MANY YEARS ONE DAY ONE DAY THE TRUTH WILL BE OUT KARMA IS A B!TCH IT WILL SURELY CATCH UP ON HER who knws ur uncle might catch dem or the gateman himself might confess hmm God has so many ways of exposing the sinners o by then u've played ur part as a niece by tellin him.
Second dnt eat anything o infact be buying ur own purewater if u cnt afford bottle cos dat woman might give u sleeping drugs and set u up maybe by sleeping with u nd takin pics or even ask the dirty gateman to sleep with u and take pictures or even anyone so watch wat u eat and drink infact how u sleep for the house sef.MY ADVICE IS TELL HIM IF HE BELIEVES U UR LUCKY ND IF DOESNT HMM WAIT FOR KARMA ND LET GOD EXPOSE DEM.The dirty gateman must be an aboki na dem nor dey bath kai ur uncle's wife is worthless mallam!! aboki!! gworo teeth kai tufiakwa!!
U SEF
ANNA
9/21/2012 2:54:27 PM
Yu sef shey u cnt take pics when u caught them abi the protector prevented u frm taking pictures ehn even if u enter d room, video nd record dem as ur enterin except say the aboki nor hold knife o.
animalia kween anna
Crystal
9/22/2012 12:41:51 AM
U think it's a movie rite? Ediot! who told u shock wld even let him take any pics mtchewww watery brain lyk u! My guy, pls b sure 2 leave dat house afta tellin ur uncle esp if he luvs her, coz tel him u mst! I pray God givs u wisdom 2 go abt it d rite way.
Dont tel ur uncle
Akilo kazeem
9/22/2012 3:04:58 AM
Dont tell your uncle cuz if u tell him, u might end the marriage.........
Send her
Omotayo
11/9/2012 11:57:18 AM
Ifom ur uncle dat his wife is a p********e and d dity gate man send him away.
Tel ur uncle an leave d house b4 she kil u an ur uncle,shes now a woman nt 2 b trusted she hv bein doin it wit othe men too,may God help u.
Advise.
11/7/2013 2:59:21 PM
Onuh Ejima mary.
tell him
zoete
9/21/2012 2:39:05 PM
You should tell him because in the future she may use the fact that you kept her dirty secret against you. And don't even think of sleeping with this nasty woman. As soon as your uncle comes back report her because she may tell him that your the one that is making moves on her. You know how this nasty and bad womans are they will do anything to save their skin.
Lala criminal
Anna runs
9/21/2012 2:43:59 PM
I told u people dis what anna ad lala de do.anna de runs woman wit no shame,lala wil go back 2 kirkir were he belong while anna wil continue her runs job.anna is adisgrace 2 women.lala theft wil criminal talent.2 mumus.hahahahahahahahahahaha.dats good.
ThING
IFY
9/21/2012 2:50:58 PM
DON'T BREAK A HOME,WHT GOD JOIN TOGETHER LET NO MAN PUT ASUNDER.LEAVE IT DE MAN WIL FINE OUT ONEDAY.
IFY
ANNA
9/21/2012 2:55:41 PM
The man will find out sumday so when the woman is confessin she will say ur sister knws abt it she is an accomplice,she always hides it for me blah blah blah eh kwa?
Ify
Crystal
9/22/2012 12:46:04 AM
There's a little sense in what u say bt it wld b sooo wrong 4 d guy 2 jst kip quiet, he'd blame himself if anytin happens 2 his uncle as such lady is capable of killing. Dats why I say he shd b wise n diplomatic abt tellin it nd makes sure he leaves afterwards.
Move from the house
Never u underestimate a woman
9/21/2012 3:33:48 PM
If I were u, I should just leave that house because if there is no way she can convince u she might think of doing something evil to u.u life is so precious bcoz such woman can do anything just save urself from an early grave my dear n make sure ur uncle dont kno anything about wht she did
Think twice
T jazza
9/21/2012 3:48:03 PM
just gist de man evrything wen he cme back...cuse if u didnt the woman may porsnd u nd kill u...all because u knw her secret...Nd also becarful with her frm now...i pray God will help u out..(Think twice)
Think twice
T jazza
9/21/2012 3:48:23 PM
1984
Abiodun
9/21/2012 4:20:27 PM
08102621158
The Guard Moved Her Earth...
"O"
9/21/2012 4:26:52 PM
Interesting! Did you get that? "I am almost going broke already"(people put that in your pocket, you are going to need it later when he tells us how he marched his way out of being skint)...Well for me I may not agree with this woman's lifestyle but there is no doubt that her husband doesn't satisfy her between the sheets... So while I question her husband's sexual prowess or fidelity though, this nosy lad's question should be why did she play the field? Yes, why did she? This story shouldn't be about her being unfaithful at all, but about what frightened her into the arms of the guard,her errand boy??
she shouldn't cheat
zoete
9/21/2012 5:18:31 PM
Even if her husband doesn't satisfy her she shouldn't cheat on him but rather talk to him about it. She can even divorce him. But she wouldn't do that because she want to chop the man his money and f**k nasty gate man. What nonsense is that.
mchew
tt
9/21/2012 4:29:40 PM
mind ya biz......................period
Ma advse
Teema
9/21/2012 10:31:50 PM
I tink u shud report 2 ur brother immditly he rtn cos such woman may b given ur broda anoda man's child nd dnt eva share meal wit her cos such woman cn even kil just 2 gain her mariage.let d secreat b out or else she wil alwys kip u in mind.
Hmmmm
Dacchic
9/21/2012 11:35:57 PM
Hmmm , i would ve sad do not report. But alot of things are happening now. To avoid your Uncle from contacting any disease etc, U've to tell him. secondly, know that U may ve to leave the house as in, they might not need ur presence their again. Make sure u report to HIM b4 he sleeps with her.
REPORTOOOOO
Dachic
9/21/2012 11:40:47 PM
Better report cos U caught them red handed else that seen will keep hunting u. Tell ur uncle to send the gate man away.
Strategise
Wateva
9/22/2012 12:30:45 AM
My little advice to you is to get a recorder or with ur phone and have it fixed in her operating room. You'll then pretend to have succomed to her illicit pressure while recording everything. Ensure to make reference to her affair with the gate man on the recording. Say like; aunty, u should have asked me earlier instead of sleeping with the gateman. Do this to have her confessed with her own mouth in the recording. If u can do this successfully, then ur worries are over. U caught her red handed, let ur uncle know about this, but u have to be smart or else u will have urself to blame for the rest of ur life. Hell is not as hot s a woman's fury..... Good luck. Save ur family from b*****d kids.
What do a woman wnat en!
Jacobjohnson
9/22/2012 1:12:41 AM
Oboy!this one is a very big issue!u have 2 be very careful in d house.In my sentiment,i am giving u this piece of advice,dont tell ur Uncle and never have sex with her.If do this,the more she will respect u and ur uncle in the House.4 the Gateman,try and convince ur Uncle 2 drive Him cos if u continuing seeing him the more U will be angry.
let god don the talking
jj
9/22/2012 1:17:43 AM
good one.. let your uncle get her hime self............ so' that you'wount be the one to break his marriage.
move out.. there is nothing hiodden under the sun for too long.. if she repent good for her' if not she pay the prize
abomination
lovely
9/22/2012 2:17:18 AM
My dear, i think you should tell your uncle, and after that leave that house. Dont sleep with that woman again dont sleep with your uncle's wife. If you dont tell your uncle now, and if he finds out that you knew about it and you did not tell him about it, i dont think he will forgive you for that. Tell him and if he does't believe you, they will be cought either by your uncle or some one else. save your uncle's life please.
HELLO
PEOPLE
9/22/2012 2:52:31 AM
PLEASE TELL YOUR BROTHER AND LEAVE THE HOUSE. YOU HAVE TO ACT VERY FAST OR ELSE SHE WILL FRAME YOU UP BEFORE YOUR BROTHER AND THAT WILL BRING
ENEMY BETWEEN YOU & YOUR BROTHER. PLEASE ACT FAST.
Too bad
Asa
9/22/2012 2:54:36 AM
Please dear one thing u shld know is that nothing is hidden under d sun.ur uncle must find out sooner later.keeping quite might not b d best option,so b careful d way u handle dis cus she might frame u up.d last thing u should think of is sleeping with her.
God help u out.!
Kelvin. K.I
9/22/2012 3:41:55 AM
Cast all ur worries on Him (God). It is gud to take a decitn dat will as wel pls God, d bible says let no man put assunda what God hs joined 2geda. Pray to God 4 her to confes B4 God n her Husband. Do not allow her to make u sin against God n ur Uncle. Pray 4 ur self, ur Uncle n d wife. Jst tel ur uncle 2 b carefu wit d wife n to shw her mre love, if d marriage waz truly frm God He shal c al f u tru. Pls b wise.!!!
God4bid
Big gal
9/22/2012 4:34:20 AM
D bible say 4 no reason wil a man divorce his wife xcept if she is unfaithful. So my own advise is dat u shld let ur uncle knw dis cos i ova heard sum pple sayin u wil put assunder, is a big lie. Pls tell him cos d woman dnt deserve 2 b in dat houz again xcept if u re not a xtain
woman
Apple
9/22/2012 4:53:33 AM
My advice is: Dont Eat Her food, Dont drink her water, You must leave thier house, Go and report to the Elders in your family so that one of them will tell your uncle. Leave that house now!...........SHE IS DANGERIOUS!
knw her reason 4 doin wot she did
Israel
9/22/2012 5:11:32 AM
u need 2 knw her reasoning 4 such act b4 u tell ur uncle.....or probably ur uncle might b aware of it in some reason...ur uncle might b inpotent or family members especialy 4rm mother in-law's......
Act fast
Biggy
9/22/2012 5:33:29 AM
Guy act fast no chup ur brother wife cos na abormination tell ur brother so he will know the kind of woman she is
think deeply
Balikis
9/22/2012 5:57:29 AM
My Brother let me advice you if can listen to my own advice don't tell your brother because there's no proof evidence with you unless you record all the communication btw you and her she might even tell your brother that its you that want to reap her and she can even call the gate man for witness, call her again and record everything u discuss with her on your phone and keep it for evidence. That's my little advice. Don't sleep with her and don't eat her food becos she can drug u and reap u even use camera for evidence
you must tell your uncle this!
omolola
9/22/2012 6:16:18 AM
i have been married for 19 years and for the first eight years of my marriage, I tried every means to get pregnant but i did not. during this difficult time, few of my friends were coming to tell me series of things that, it's either they said my mother inlaw was behind my barrenness, or my husband was impotent, or blabla. one of my friend even went and got a concortion for me to murder my mother inlaw, why two other ones tried to introduce me to other men. i neva allowed these home breakers and evil-minded friends to passuade me, instead i decided to stay away from them and focus more on my prayers and husband. i had my first child after eight years of my marriage. today, my marriage have been blessed with four boys and a girl. i am nursing my fifth child - the only daughter in the marriage. my point of telling the readers "the story of my life" is that, in spite of what i went thru in that eight years of my barrenness, i did not even think for a second that i should cheat on my husband. i later found out that those three ladies i used to call my friends are actually evil. while they were telling me to abadon my husband, two of them were actually telling my husband lies behind me that, i would neva got pregnant becos i did so many abortions when i was at oau ife. the funny thing is that, i have neva aborted any pregnancy in my life, and for the years i have been married, i have neva been unfaithful to my husband. before i forget, my third friend actually wanted my husband to sleep with her but he refused to do it. this revelations came after i got pregnant with my first child. my advice to we married women is that, once you are married, for better for worse, we must remain faithful and avoid bad friends. when a friend knows that you are having trouble in your marriage and instead of advising you for peace, but start encouraging you to either leave your husband or cheat on him, you should know that such a friend is basically "evil and she is up to something". if you dont let such friend goes out of your life, she will one day ruin one (if not all) of the most precious things in your life. we women are very powerful, if you are a very loving and faithful wife, you will see that your husband we be a better man. my husband told me that, it was my behaviour, attitude, my love and respect for him and his family that kept him going thruout those tough times, otherwise, he would have let me go my seprate way. so, we women should be very mindful of who we choose as friends. we should show our husbands that we truly love and care for them, and let our husbands be our best friends in all we do and we will see how blossom and beautiful our marriages will be. we should not do or behave in a way that we make our husbands to be suspecting us. you dont smell what you dont or will not eat.

as for this worthless woman, you MUST tell your uncle no matter what he thinks about or the kind of reaction you expect from him. believe me, it does not matter how many years the lies may fly and go undetected, the truth shall one day override falsehood and the truth be revealed. god bless you all.
you must tell your uncle this!
omolola
9/22/2012 6:20:37 AM
i have been married for 19 years and for the first eight years of my marriage, I tried every means to get pregnant but i did not. during this difficult time, few of my friends were coming to tell me series of things that, it's either they said my mother inlaw was behind my barrenness, or my husband was impotent, or blabla. one of my friends even went and got a concortion for me to murder my mother inlaw, why two other ones tried to introduce me to other men. i neva allowed these home breakers and evil-minded friends to passuade me, instead i decided to stay away from them and focus more on my prayers and husband. i had my first child after eight years of my marriage. today, my marriage have been blessed with four boys and a girl. i am nursing my fifth child - the only daughter in the marriage. my point of telling the readers "the story of my life" is that, in spite of what i went thru in that eight years of my barrenness, i did not even think for a second that i should cheat on my husband. i later found out that those three ladies i used to call my friends are actually evil. while they were telling me to abadon my husband, two of them were actually telling my husband lies behind me that, i would neva got pregnant becos i did so many abortions when i was at oau ife. the funny thing is that, i have neva aborted any pregnancy in my life, and for the years i have been married, i have neva been unfaithful to my husband. before i forget, my third friend actually wanted my husband to sleep with her but he refused to do it. this revelations came after i got pregnant with my first child. my advice to we married women is that, once you are married, for better for worse, we must remain faithful and avoid bad friends. when a friend knows that you are having trouble in your marriage and instead of advising you for peace, but start encouraging you to either leave your husband or cheat on him, you should know that such a friend is basically "evil and she is up to something". if you dont let such friend goes out of your life, she will one day ruin one (if not all) of the most precious things in your life. we women are very powerful, if you are a very loving and faithful wife, you will see that your husband we be a better man. my husband told me that, it was my behaviour, attitude, my love and respect for him and his family that kept him going thruout those tough times, otherwise, he would have let me go my seprate way. so, we women should be very mindful of who we choose as friends. we should show our husbands that we truly love and care for them, and let our husbands be our best friends in all we do and we will see how blossom and beautiful our marriages will be. we should not do or behave in a way that we make our husbands to be suspecting us. you dont smell what you dont or will not eat.

OMOLOLA
TEMITOPE
9/22/2012 6:23:26 PM
THANK YOU MA FOR YOUR COMMENTS. I AM ALSO A MARRIED WOMAN AND I HAVE LEARNT ANOTHER LESSON FROM YOU.
Abomination
Anny
9/22/2012 6:42:09 AM
Hmmm my my little advice 4 u is dat u shuld sllep wit her or eat her fud. Just tel ur uncle to becareful wit de wife he suld show he love den she used her mouth to say.
omolola
layo
9/22/2012 6:50:55 AM
thank you omolola, l was touched with your story. I am married with four kids too, three boys and a girl but I will seriously keep your advice to my left hand. My husband is a tough and hot temper man but he really love me and my children and praying to God to destroy his anger spirit. Thank you for your peace of advice concerning friends which l have already have a little experience too.
Uncle
Loyal
9/22/2012 7:02:24 AM
Ur uncle might not bliv u exept u hv a prove to it, such as snap shot. An u hv to be very careful wit d woman to avoid been kill by her, if d married is presures to her.
Uncle
Loyal
9/22/2012 7:02:40 AM
Uncle
Loyal
9/22/2012 7:02:58 AM
A dangerous game need a smart player
Oluwagbemmysurlar Harrabar
9/22/2012 8:10:10 AM
As my own wisdom,i will advice u 2 hav prove b4 confronting ur uncle.then u can b justify. u can follow dis step b4 ur uncle comes back.(1)always set ur phone on recorder anytime u are at home wt her(2)try 2 make conversation wt her(3)in ur coversation try 2 ask her question on y she did dat,nd y she want u 2(3)smile wt her nd put her mind at rest as if nothing happen(4)dont giv her d impression dat u hav a plan.(5)dont refuse her food,instead take d food 2 ur rum,nd pour inside a small nylon or dispose it far away(6)lock ur rum evrytym u are in.(7)wen u a satisfied wt d convesatn u hav wt her,go luk 4 an elder in ur family,ask questn 4rm him b4 leaking d truth nd hw 2 go abt it,then there u hav a witness,cos u cant keep d secret alone 2 yaself,it's 2 dangerous.nd a dangerous game like dat needs a smart player.save ur uncle guy.or kal me 07087321602.
Retrive ur uncle's money 4rm her
Loyal
9/22/2012 10:14:06 AM
If ur uncle is rich, nd u discova dat the wife is among dos type dat eat fat on their husbands money, try by all means to use dis opportunity 2 colect ur uncle's money bak frm her, b4 u tel ur unkle. But if ur unkle is not the gud type, i wil advice u to go wit the money nd kip shot ova the mata.
Retrive ur uncle's money 4rm her
Loyal
9/22/2012 10:14:38 AM
Please leav after worlds
John
2/3/2013 1:54:53 PM
My guy, dere is always away out..u must ve an evident 2 prove dat u re nt lieing 2 u uncle..yea u ll tell him, caus God has used u 2 know d kind of woman she is. Just go near her, as if u wana comply wit her request, make sure u record every conversation u ve wit her in dere..begin d story by askin y did she alow d gate man 2 du it..den now i ve caught u pepo nd u wtm me ve sex wit u just 2 cover it up? Tell dats nt enogh 2 cover it up nd listen to her, den call some amout of money dat she cannot provide on tym...after den tell u do it wit her as soon as d money get ready. Dat's 2 keep tym b4 ur uncle arrives..den play d record 4 ur uncle hearing.
Retrive ur uncle's money 4rm her
Loyal
9/22/2012 10:15:10 AM
WISE ADVISE
kemi
9/22/2012 10:21:50 AM
l really support ur advise,pls follow this step am sure u will n regret it. to add more to this pls l beg u in the name of GOD, u have to be very careful for whatever step u want to take. JAH will lead u true. AMEN
difficult situation
Nnamdi
9/22/2012 11:16:29 AM
if u tell the man it can break the mariage.if u don't sleep with the woman she will work a plan against u for her own security and she will win bcos the gate man will be on her side.here u must be very wise bcos this is an ibo woman. use this to controle the woman to protect your uncle
leave them
jasmine
9/22/2012 11:45:38 AM
my advice is to leave their house and pray for God to change her or expose her.You can never estimate the power of the woman over her husband.
abomination
lovely
9/22/2012 11:46:52 AM
Nnamdi, that is not a good advise at all. That he should sleep with his uncle's wife .THAT IS NOT GOOD. My advise to you young man, you should tell your uncle. Dont even think of sleeping with his wife.
business opportunity
True Story
9/22/2012 1:12:04 PM
This is an opportunity for the guy to make money. just collect monthly checks from the woman to keep you quiet. then tell your uncle after you must collected enough money from the wife......
Dear jobless nephew
Mr Naira - Miami Beach USA
9/22/2012 3:29:25 PM
First, get a job. Second, get your own house to live in, Third, get your own chaste wife, and keep her satisfied or the same may happen to you one day.
she has killed him already
tunde
9/22/2012 6:40:30 PM
please am begging you is a must that you tell your uncle what you saw if you really love him as your blood and your friend God bless you Amen.
She is a very deadly woman
Rigobert
9/22/2012 8:28:19 PM
It is up to your uncle to accept keeping her or not. When your wife or girlfriend slept with some one,know that that relation has been terminated for long time but they are just pretending. That woman is not worthy of wife. She is may be tired of your uncle,why not leave him to the one that she prefers? Such women are dangerous and can eliminate the one they no longer like to the one the like. They can poison easily.
You have to tell your uncle before she kills him. She is no longer your uncle's wife.
A woman has the right to leave the man she no longer needs but to still stay with him and be sleeping with another man is deadly.
COUGHT IN THE VERY ACT
PRINCE EZE
9/24/2012 6:54:42 AM
My friend, the truth you must say at all time to be on the safe side with God and your humble conscience. However, you must apply WISDOM in the reportage of this ungodly act by your uncles wife to your uncle as it is a two edged blade as a result of the years of a once happily married life without an issue. Secondly, call the woman in question to know why she did what she did and for how long has this been going on and why the choice of a gate-man. Council her on confirmations of her confessions to you to further probe into the matter while you make an opposite of the matter to some elderly married couple for better knowledge.
U need evidence
Ak
9/24/2012 7:50:03 AM
U need evidence b4 u can do anything u have to invite her to sitting room use phone record jst press record sit her down in sitting room not in de room coz she can implecate u started talking about make sure u calm her down so she can say lot of thing.
That is ur evidence
Good luck
Tell him
Amina
9/24/2012 11:57:56 AM
My broder u hv to tell ur 4 him 2 live long dat woman she is a disgrace 2 women
Useless woman
Amina
9/24/2012 12:02:28 PM
She has been doing it wit other men she just want ur uncle's money nt him
Truth is good to tell any time
Grace
9/25/2012 3:16:28 AM
my dear, is hard to do but i will advice u to tell him now, if possible call him on phone, b/c if u wait for his arrival, she might do something u will never thought of her, such woman is dangerous, you might also leave the house and she will tell her husband that is b/c she refused having sex with u as u demanded, may God see u through. tell him to find thee truth by torturing the gate man,
advace
lucy
9/25/2012 4:46:20 AM
pls don't tell ur uncle about it ok. just kn dat she is doing it in other to get pregnant since ur uncle cann't solve the problem. before ur uncle comes back, call her an tell her dat u will not tell her husband. but she should not do it again. but pls don't try to make lov with her. talk to her make her kn understand dat God's time is the best.
Big issue
Anonymous
9/26/2012 5:49:04 AM
Big issue: One, you life is in danger whether you tell or not. If you are still in that house, you will be framed up or attacked either physically or spiritually. If you accept to eat her food, she may end up poisoning you. Pack your load, and stay with another family or friend but confide in a close family or uncle.
Find a flimsy excuse for your leaving their house. Tell the Uncle the whole story and hear his advice. Meanwhile, don't tell your brother so that you don't break their home but support him with prayer and let him find out himself. It is important you tell an Uncle so that it won't look as if you are lying when it happens. God bless.
big issue
monique
9/27/2012 2:40:21 AM
l can understand hw u feel my brother, but to be at d safe side and keep ur relationship with ur uncle, l will advice, u keep quite and just move out of the house maybe to a friend's place and never tell anyone about it. And be very careful while u are still in d house, because she might posion u.
This is a threat to Life
Gift
9/28/2012 6:35:51 AM
This is really difficult,cos it is a threat to both your uncle and his wife.the status of this gate man is not known,and that is why it will be better 4 your uncle to know soonest.At least let his life be save ,getting evidence is very important so that they will see reasons to go 4 HIV test.And most importantly you must leave the house immediately so that you don't fall into her traps try to get an elder in d family to know b/4 your uncle comes back be sure d elder is someone who fears God.Remember to pray 4 God's
direction.May God help and give you the strength you need to go though all in Jesus name. Do not be afraid if your uncle love his wife he will forgive her. But do what is right b/4 it is too late
TELL YOUR UNCLE
OLONKA
10/5/2012 3:53:15 AM
Let assume you are your uncle and you find yourself in any of the following scenarios;

1. The gateman has HIV AIDS etc and u have also being infected.

2. Your wife got pregnant and delivered a baby boy. Years later the gateman came back claiming the boy is his son and he tells you that he once slept with your wife when he was your gateman. For his witness, he tells you to ask your nephew who once caught them making love.

3. The gateman goes to seek an advice from a friend on what to do that his master's nephew caught him sleeping with his madam. The friend jealously comes to tell you that his friend has slept with your wife and your nephew caught them in the act so you should ask your nephew for confirmation.

With the above 3 scenarios, will say your nephew;

1. LOVES U?
2. HE IS A WISE AND SMART PERSON BY NOT TELLING U?
3. HE SAVED YOUR LIFE BY NOT TELLING U?
4. HE SAVED YOUR REPUTATION AND FACE BY NOT TELLING U?

If you answered NO to any of the above questions, then tell your uncle NOW. Because any of the above scenarios is possible and it can happen in the near future.

If you love your uncle, tell him NOW and save him and yourself.

be careful
cecilia
10/8/2012 9:20:22 AM
well i for one dont think you should tell ur unlce beacause everybody make a mistake, what ur unlce dont know wont hurt hin and beside u dont wannabe the one to break their marrige , just for a second put urself into her shoe, if u are a woman and such thing happened would u want ur husband finding out. what ur unlce wife did was wrong but alll the same dont tell uncle, let her promise that this wont happened again, sometime we do thiungs without things. my dear i beg u in the name of God dont tell ur unlce, who knowa maybe when u tell ur unlce ur unlce might even kill her or get heart attack or stroke
You need evidence
You need Evidence
10/11/2012 8:51:13 AM
Its better if you tell your uncle, but you can't tell him without having a concrete evidence. If you do, she will turn against you by claiming that you tried to force yourself on him. Next time, she tries to seduce, set a trap for her, by placing a camera or tape recorder in your room so that you can get the whole conversation on tape. You can also secretely carry a tape to speak to the gateman in order to get a confession out of him. When you have your evidence, sit your uncle down and show him. Then you have done your part.
record conversation
lauryn
10/15/2012 6:49:46 AM
i will advice that u record conversation between you and your uncle's wife.
this will serve as an evidence for your uncle to listen after u have told him
what transpired behind his back.
Hav it on tape
Lollar
10/17/2012 7:58:58 AM
Im new here, hmmmm serios mata, well get a conversation with ha on tape as evidence, tell ur broda, nd be ready to move out.
FREE URSELF
NONSO
10/28/2012 3:48:28 PM
MY BROTHER IF YOU LIKE YOUR BRODA, PLS DO NOT HESITATE TO EXPOSE THAT THING HE CALLS HIS WIFE. WETHER HE BELIEVES OR NOT NO PROBLEM, BUT YOU MUST EXPOSE HER BCOS YOUR LIFE WILL BE AT STAKE IF YOU HOLD IT ONLY YOURSELF. TRY AND GET SOME REASONABLE ELDERS FROM YOUR FAMILY TO GO ABOUT IT.
REAL BIG ISSUE
Maris
10/29/2012 9:15:02 AM
If u tell your Uncle is a big problem and if u don't tell him is another problem, poor u to face this kind of problem, look for a man of God and let him advice you or confine in any of your member of your family who can manage information just for future reference but, my little advice is to live the house bcos even if you promise the woman that you will not tell your uncle know she will never believe u bcos right from that day she has already consider her self not save anymore no matter what u tell her and the truth of the matter she is no longer comfortable with u which is more dangerous to your life the best thing is to vacate the house and be far from her where she will no longer have access to you bcos she can send hire assassin after u, this is a dangerous issue as she would not want to loose her home bcos u caught her red handed, you know women can go extreme just to do anything to keep her home also, if the man's family is pointing accused finger on her or probably she felt the only way is to get someone who will pregnant her so that she can stick to her home if that's what will make her to keep her home, therefore she it doesn't matter to her even if is a mad man but that is the devilish believe, there are many sad cases like this, i was reading one article on internet recently on this Dana Airline Crash when they asked the victim of the family to come and claim their corpse but unfortunately, it was discovered that most of these people claiming the corpse did not match and according to the Doctor he said the DNA Test doesn't tell lies, meaning some of this big men have a lot of problems in their pocket and it is only a woman that will tell you the rightful owner of her pregnancy. Let me site another true story, in my former place of work there was this former colleagues of mine who is married to a pastor may be is the man that has problem, what we learn't from the this dirty mallam security guy looks tartard was telling someone that he doesn't know what this woman mean that he doesn't care since is the woman was the one who make the move and called into her office told him can't u understand even with my body language and that he went ahead and fire this pretty woman thereafter the woman will give him money to go and buy peak milk told him that do u know i love u i want this secret to be between me and u but is there any hidden secret on this earth absolutely CAPITAL NO on day the story will opened may be is even the husband that will catch her red handed. therefore, run for your dear life, God will secure yur life for u bcos u are no longer save in the hand of this lustful woman.
Be wise..;
Philos
11/2/2012 10:41:24 AM
Premise:IF U TEL YO UNCLE,U MAY DESTROY THEIR MARRIAGE AND BEAR THE GUILT FOR LIFE AND IF U DON'T AND HE HAPPENS TO LEARN ABT IT BY HMSLF KNOWING U ALSO KNEW WILL JEOPARDIZE YO RELATIONSHIP WITH YO UNCLE AND YO FAMILY.TO SAFEGUARD BOTH...,TEL YO AUNT,U V FORGIVEN HER AND WILL NT TEL UNCLE ON 2 CONDITIONS : 1.she fires the gateman immediately on any pretext 2.she doesnt continue patronizing and enticing you 3.you report her if she repeats the same and leave the house.
Be wise..;
Philos
11/2/2012 10:42:04 AM
Be wise..;
Philos
11/2/2012 10:42:59 AM
Be wise..;
Philos
11/2/2012 10:43:47 AM
Do u love ur broda?
Dino
11/7/2012 1:00:53 AM
Wen ur broda comes back, tel him wat happened if u love him and dont try to eat anything from because she may poison u. Beware
Tell ur uncle with wisdom
Mark
11/9/2012 3:10:58 AM
Hello my frnd it is a painful story but my advice is that you must tell ur uncle with wisdom first ask him many questions about his wife then cook up a story similar to ur uncle wife and the gate man then ask ur uncle if he trust his wife and hear what he will say if it yes he trust his wife use a proverb with him but if no then tell him what u saw thank u
Open up to him
Nymat
11/15/2012 12:45:56 AM
if i were u, i leave will the house for them cos one day ur broda will get to know everything that has been happenning
Open up to him
Nymat
11/15/2012 12:46:48 AM
Tell your uncle
Shiiiiiiiy
12/2/2012 2:13:42 AM
Tell your uncle, this b***h doesnt love him.
mathematics
cherish
12/15/2012 11:49:44 AM
fdgt
Phys
Bash
1/23/2013 10:01:24 PM
My uncle's wife ask me to eat food me and her at the same plate but i am 19 years, please can i joing to eat the food ?
good
yvonne anderson
2/5/2013 6:50:51 AM
0724086726____your uncle failed to satisfy his wife so she went to the nearset thts why she grab the gate men _you are an adult get your own place and stop entereing other so called uncles bedroom :::::you also wrong "i will chase you away and deny everything and turn it back on you telling my hubby you wanted to sleep with me """get your own house pls
bad
yvonne anderson
2/5/2013 6:55:22 AM
man stay men in bed no matter clean or dirty "your uncle fail'ed his wife "you better tell him to satisfy his wifey 'i dont like the word tht you use dirthy gate men ""he did it bettr then yuor so_called clean uncle
Caught my Uncle's wife with
amedu
3/6/2013 4:34:26 AM
Please do it if you can. Whether you do so or not, she is going to continue. All she wants is a child.
BAD
tunde
3/8/2013 7:05:53 AM
If u love ur self better pack ur load otherwise u are in danger. don,t ever tell ur uncle .anytin 4 seciority reason
chy
4/27/2013 3:18:06 PM
waoooooooo, tell ur uncle and bear the consequencies

The real deal...
Somebody
6/13/2013 9:54:57 AM
When a politician caught another politician stilling government money, what they do is this... they shear the thing.. or they keep silent. You should know. if you've been looking/seeking for an opportunity to wire the lady, You've just gotten a golden opportunity. But if you can be as brave as Joseph, you better swallow the information/new/gossip. Thanks.