SAD NEWS: Sultry Actress, Ini Edo Loses Pregnancy?

Story by Osaremen Ehi James/Nigeriafilms.com
Last Updated:Wednesday, October 10, 2012

According what Encomium magazine reported, Nollywood actress, Ini Edo has lost her pregnancy. Ini Edo's pregnancy has recently become a controversial issue when pictures of the talented actress taken at recent events she attends shows a 'table flat' tummy. This has made some people ask if she is still pregnant.

At most events Ini went to in recent times, she is pictured wearing a big belt around her stomach area, which raised further eyebrows. At the US launch of her fashion line and other events, she was so spotted.

Ini's pregnancy became more controversial when Mercy Johnson, who was also reported to have been pregnant almost the same time with Ini, flaunted her pregnancy recently.

An excerpt of what Encomium reported is presented below;

"Pretty actress, Ini Edo recently suffered a loss. She lost the pregnancy she was carrying for hubby, Philip Ehiagwina. The actress, a few months back, confirmed to an online magazine that she was indeed on a nine month course and ignited the fury of fans who felt she had first denied and then confirmed.

"According to insiders, the actress, who was spotted looking every inch a super star (at the 32nd birthday party of Actress Stephanie O-Linus), also spotted a table flat tummy. 'If she has not lost the baby, she would be almost ready to bring it to bed by now. Here is wishing her all the best as she tries again.'

"On Monday, October 8, 2012, we contacted the actress on phone on the issue and her personal assistant, Edward said, 'She is sleeping right now. I don’t know anything about her losing her pregnancy.

"Maybe when she wakes up she will talk to you about that. But I am not aware of anything about such information.'

"Thereafter, our repeated calls were ignored by the actress, even the text message we sent was not acknowledged.

"The text message read, 'we called earlier, but eddy said you were asleep. There is a story here that you lost your pregnancy and we would love to hear your response as we go to press now. Thanks."

Belt around her stomach area, at the US launch of her fashion line

At Stephanie Okereke's Surprise Birthday Bash

At Uyo Premiere of Udeme Mmi

At Monalisa Chinda's Birthday Bash

Crack Ini Edo's Marriage? Allegedly Threatens Hubby, Philips Ehiagwina To Walk Out Marriage If Fed Up With Her?

SHAMEFUL ACT: Rita Dominic Exposes 'Flattened' Bo*bs [Photos Inside]

Hot, Sexy Nigerian Female Celebrities Men Are Dying To Date

Dino Melaye Reacts To Actress Pregnancy Story As He Poses With His Family

To All the Fake Believers of God in Nigeria

Dino Melaye's Wife, Tokunbo, Attacks Hubby Openly Over Pregnancy Tale With Actress, Says, I Will Get You

2 bad
love
10/10/2012 5:27:22 AM
u better go and pray 4 forgiveness of sin if dis is true
the truth
ifeoma
10/10/2012 5:56:25 AM
she was not pregnant she was just looking for cheep publicity as usuall
Iniobong Edo
Nneoma
10/10/2012 6:22:24 AM
Sorry oooo is all i can say. God knows the best.
Nneo
10/10/2012 6:31:24 AM
Forget your sorrow! Brown sugar ini didnt look no pregnancy all these na rumour being spread by someone with a chinese looking face!
Lala...LMAO!
Nneoma
10/10/2012 8:00:54 AM
Hahahahahaha....but u were here congratulating her all these while including Anna. Anyways, its gud d truth came 4rm U the horses mouth which proves that Ini has always been a cheap liar and a wannabe. Just bcos she heard Mercy J is preggy, she decided to declare herself pregnant while killing herself with all the fertility drugs in this world thinking she wld get preggy soon, forgetting that children are gifts from God. Ini, i wish u luck as a good christian wey i be ooo!
Take heart my montor
Happiness emmanuel
10/16/2012 3:43:53 AM
Ini have alway knows u as a storge lady, so takeheart God knows best.... Alway remember dat children re gift from God n not men, wish u all d best
Ini Edo
Victor Amba
11/30/2012 1:46:02 PM
Dont worry mrs Ini God knows why it happened if the story is true oo just take things easy he will give you another 1 thanks God bless you.
Ini edo dont worry God said go into d world and multiply and thats what u ar doin its jus unfortunate dat it happens this way,God is watching,dont fink too much(wav)
Ini edo
11/8/2014 2:23:49 PM
Ngozi
take heart in due tym it wil come
rita
12/24/2012 10:35:58 AM
Take heart, God knows d best 4 u, dnt mind them, u wil get pregnant in due tym
About her pregnancy
Adebayo elizabeth
1/31/2013 10:51:54 AM
Therez alwayz rumourz about her,it may b fake anyway i just luv her
Ini edo is a grt liar
Shedisky
5/5/2013 1:13:57 PM
I dont believe ini edo, she can lie more than the devil.kaiii!
Ini edo pregnancy
Blessing buchi
6/30/2013 11:08:13 PM
My sister only god knows de best for u if de story is realy true then take heart for he will give u another dat will live for u ok.
Ini edo's pregnant lost
Nomatter
11/23/2012 10:22:35 PM
I feel sorry for u beaut qiuen ini edo ,God is for everyone
Ck
Prince
1/13/2013 7:45:16 AM
Prince on clob
God cannot lie
Crystal
10/10/2012 6:45:58 AM
*Seed tym n harvest tym may pass, bt Gods word remains*Ini Babe, u're a sweet lady, dnt waste ur life wit dat Phil who blongs 2 anoda, or beta stil look 4 a way n settle wit Ruth, nd watch tins change *whether d rumour of u having fibrod is true or nt*
Wasteful fans
Zosaz
3/12/2013 1:39:56 PM
If u guys ar 2rully my baby gals fans den stop pucknzn u ar all jus bn s****d,free dis gal it nt a crime 2 b a celebrity,i jus tink is tym u all get sumtn doin dis 2muc
Bloody lying!!
10/10/2012 6:30:15 AM
Brown sugar ini did not loose any pregnancy. Whoever is spreading these rumours, thunder will fire them x 29!
Allu victims
MRS JACOBS
10/10/2012 6:42:05 AM
i dont even understand this Nfc self,the real news are out there and you are here talking about ini's pregnancy while she never discuss anything at the first place,the mother of one of the 4 boys killed in Allu is dead,she died yesterday from shock,as ugonna was her only child.may her soul rest in peace!the Aluu village was set ablaze yesterday by uniport student and i still want to see more to be done,no soul should remained in that village.
omg! Mrs Jacobs
Crystal
10/10/2012 7:19:57 AM
pls where did u read abt her death, I nid 2 read too! up until now, I neva knew Aluu ppl are barbarians, dat land is cursed now! Dis is an evil orchestration *I swear I'm in tears*
crystal
MRS JACOBS
10/10/2012 8:21:17 AM
on news2.onlinenigeria you will find the full gist,since the news on those boys dropped,i have been very disturbed and i make it my homework now to read any news concerning the matter,DBanj also talked about the matter and now the all nigeria is waiting for the president was supposed to talk 2morrow morning,we don't know yet if it is the 4 Allu boys but nigeria is waiting,Aluu village has been deserted and port university is now close till further notice.
Jacobs
10/10/2012 8:54:49 AM
There is no way i can read that story again! I read it just ONCE and could not continue. It is soooo SAD and HEART BREAKING! Literally heart breaking! For people to stand there and take pix and video those boys while they were being tortured and burnt to death without doing anything is absolutely barbaric and sooo sickening! There souls are in Heaven I pray.
Mrs. Jacobs
Nneoma
10/10/2012 8:57:59 AM
I watched the video and i almost fainted, how could people be this cruel. Even criminals who were caught in the act are still given fare hearing in the court of law. I heard one of the deceased telling their killers that he just paid his skul fees, and they were asking him wat he was doing in their village if truly he had paid his skul fees. This is d height of man inhumanity to man! The perpetrators of this iniquitous act shld be stripped of every damm thing responsible for the heinous life. I so wept for these young promising men.
lala and neoma
MRS JACOBS
10/10/2012 9:05:13 AM
yes my dear,it is very sad and beyond believe that a human being can do that to another human being,those are people kids,i can't imagine my son going trough that,that is why i am very passionate about it,i have kids too and know how those parents are feeling right now,i appreciate my kids now more than ever, everything single day with them is a blessing.
Hi
Joyce
3/19/2013 6:17:35 AM
What a sad styr
correction Mrs Jacobs!
Aquincy
10/10/2012 9:34:19 AM
Ugonna's mum died on d 26th day of october. I read dis just now on d website u provided.
I deleted d video immediately I watched it. It was sent to me by sm1 and he didn't tell me d content. It's a PAINFUL death oh! I wish God will look wit pity on dem and allow dem into heaven. I will be consoled if it's so. I think d Bible said once a person is murdered, his sins r cast on d killer. I wish none of d parents watched it cos it's bad to see hw ur kid is brutalised in dat manner. D parents may be affected psychologicall!
Aquincy
real pina
10/10/2012 10:17:05 AM
October of what yr please becos we re still in october 10 and she died since 2005
Mrs Jacob
real pina
10/10/2012 10:14:26 AM
Mrs J, pls go back and read that Ugonna's mum story very well on onlinenigeria.com. They said his father said that the news was a rumor, that Ugonna's mum died in 2005 that he did not know where the news is coming from
My bad!
MRS JACOBS
10/10/2012 10:50:02 AM
yes,when i read the story they never put the part of the husband saying that it was a rumors,i read it very early in the morning,sorry for that,you know it is nigeria for you,you get 1 new in the morning saying different things after that,but we should just keep reading and also one way or another demanding justice for the boys
Aluu viktims
Jc
11/14/2012 1:14:53 PM
Na only God knw wot just happened 2 those guys ooh!!
Ini edo
Ikenna Anthony
12/8/2012 3:35:48 AM
Ini take heart just go on with ur marriage,those ar wolf in sheep cloth.
ini
violet
10/10/2012 6:47:16 AM
INI is never pregnant,she is just jealous of Mercy.
I E
loverman
10/10/2012 6:53:26 AM
I E (Ini Edo ) was never pregnant ! Wake up guys !
Are u ok
Emy
1/12/2013 2:35:15 PM
Are u mad jealous of mercy abt wat,dnt u have anyting 2 say are u her God,becareful
And u
Emy
1/12/2013 2:46:57 PM
Wats ur problem cn u pregnat a woman u guys talk 2much cnt u kep ur muth sht 4 once...
Hi
Charlesmartzen
11/7/2012 1:35:52 PM
Is only God know's if she is realy pregnant or not.
Ini edo
Faith
4/28/2013 6:57:21 AM
U r very s****d 4 such coments
DEVILISH ADVOCATES
Crystal
10/10/2012 6:53:53 AM
Anna, lalagoat n olodo if care's nt taken, u brought an evil eye on Ini! I remembr anus on d launch post *C D PREGNANCY N D OWNER NT SOM PPL DAT DO NT KNW D NWA TEACHER WHO IMPREGNATED THEM* U c now! MAN PLANS, GOD LAFFS!
Chapuchin monkey crys tal
10/10/2012 7:06:12 AM
Your stewpidity is so laffable!
lalagoat d sissy
Crystal
10/10/2012 7:16:23 AM
O quoting u guys on d post abt launching her shoe line is laffable, u c how u n ur cohorts sounded stuupid on dat post? Raving n ranting abt her pregnancy n all! Stuupid imbeciles, Ini n OmoT can neva b proud of notorious fans lyk u anus n olodo!
Chapuchin monkey crys tal
10/10/2012 7:45:42 AM
Na you be the ediot and na you stewpid! Your stewpidity is a rareity! You life is so stewpid that if you no mention our names you feel useless and worthless and you MUST follow our comments or your miserable life aint gonna be complete! Stewpid fhucker!
Hahahaha
Lana jerry
10/10/2012 7:04:18 AM
Nollywood toy don cum again wit her lieing things o. I kw u a nt pregnant talkmore of having miss carriage. Even if u a d question iz, y a u always having miss carriage?.there iz no smoke witout a fire o.
C ur muth
Emy
1/12/2013 2:53:22 PM
Look at wh is talking animel, dnt say wat God will punish u.
nonsense
cutie
10/10/2012 1:20:11 PM
when she carry belle talkless to loss the belle? abeg jooo make we hear word...
Ini
Expert
10/11/2012 1:32:52 AM
can someone sell her a good cat?
f**l dats wat u are
Emy
1/12/2013 3:01:01 PM
Dey will sell a gud cat 4 u & ur family.
Stupit
Hope
1/14/2013 12:30:14 AM
Yes dey wil sell it 4 his generations
Ini edo preg
Jolly
11/19/2012 6:40:53 AM
Dis person is a f**l,wt sin has she committed dt another has nt.
Ask me
Emy
1/17/2013 4:04:29 AM
I wonder oh ask dem if she kill anybody in theri famliy b4.
Love
Don CC
12/20/2012 9:19:38 AM
Bad sound! Dats nt fair
Thusday
Madu ahmed
1/15/2013 12:41:17 PM
Ini edo
Ubong george
2/17/2013 2:34:55 AM
My sis ini edo i have a friend that use 2 say dis word' person where no get handwork na devil workshop kai kai na him partner. In world pple hav different types of gift gossip is a gift also. So pls dnt mind the mouth of senseless pple the wil nt concerntrate on their own bussines . all the do is gosziping about someone prosperity. also look unto God is the maker of heaven & earth he give hope wen there is no hope. He ws the one dat give way 2 the children of isarelite so he wil surely give you the fruit of the worm
ino edo and pregency
miracle
2/20/2013 1:04:36 AM
som one like ini edo, is unfair dat she used trick to enter into marriage bt all is well .ini beta go and beg ur husband becos u are nt pregant at all
hmmmmm
kasy
10/10/2012 5:29:24 AM
if dis is really true ini sorry ooo but u need to cut down on ur sleeping with different rich men who wil pushing d baby left and right with their kini anyways keep ur married body for ur husband alone then god might just decide to give u a second chance
One question pls kasy....
10/10/2012 6:33:45 AM
....since you know that ini has been sleeping with different men, were one of those men your pot bellied farda? Also for you to say that she is sleeping with different men, i am sure that is exact same thing you do! it takes a thief to catch a thief! Ediot!
Bid dew
Jasper
11/1/2012 10:01:51 AM
If ini has been sleeping with men,is she not married
U are confuse in life
Emy
1/12/2013 3:12:30 PM
Kasy i knw u 2 well am not surprise dat is wat all women in ur family are doing even u.
Nice 1
Ruth |14|1|2013
1/14/2013 6:59:20 AM
Ini my dear dnt mind wat dey say with there s****d mouth, God knw it all.
Kasy mind wat u say 2 ini
Ruth|14|1|2013
1/14/2013 7:18:27 AM
Kasy u are also sleepn with sugar daddy, yet u open dat ur big mouth nd say sumbody is sleepn with men, hw dare u call insult my ini
Ini edo case
Nm paul
3/10/2013 3:20:22 PM
Ini edo don't mind what people say, they are not ur God,what u have to know is that God blessing come when u do not expect.
Dnt mind kassy
Pearl
2/23/2013 11:26:47 AM
Kassy is jst a busy body dat is exposin her/himself. Ini dnt mind her,she may b a p********e
observation
lalaland
10/10/2012 5:34:32 AM
i dont know what to say my sweet brown sugar ini..but i agree with kasy u need to cut down on ur kurukere waka,and dat ugly mona yamleg lisa aha
lalaland
Nguzie
10/10/2012 5:36:34 AM
ammm is this really you lalaland? coz I know you love Ini to bits!! please confirm i beg!!
sorry dear
MRS JACOBS
10/10/2012 5:44:38 AM
Very sorry,that happen but one thing i know you need to cut down on many things,like trips here and there,parties and spend more time with your husband.you are stressing so much and that is not good for the baby,wish you goodluck on the next one.
Mrs Jacobs
10/10/2012 6:40:16 AM
I love my brown sugar ini no be small! I even put brown sugar in me coffee but i do not think that she was pregnant in the first place so she didnt loose no pregnancy. Ini Brown Sugar will be pregnant at the perfect time.
lala
MRS JACOBS
10/10/2012 8:27:48 AM
yes o,i love her too,there something about her daring attitude i love about her and the girl ain't got time for s**t,let it be true that she was not even pregnant at the first place but even if she has miscarriage,is she the first or the last?she will get another one,she is still young
Mrs Jacobs
10/10/2012 8:48:40 AM
I could not read the story of the uniport boys it is soooooo HEARTBREAKING!!! I cannot believe that acts like burning people with tyres still goes on in that nigeria! How lawless and uncivilised! Goodness! It is soooooo HEART BREAKING and I cannot and will NEVER be able to imagine what the boys parents are going through!
lala
MRS JACOBS
10/10/2012 9:27:48 AM
ha my dear, don't even try to imagine what they going through,i have kids and i cant see myself live after any of my kids go trough that,i appreciate my kids more now since the incident and i pray for God to keep them for me.they should bury me at my old age.iseee
lalagoat d sissy
Crystal
10/10/2012 6:57:14 AM
I sHUT U UP WIT A VENGEANCE! U DNT KNW WHAT LUV IS, U ND UR COHORTS BRING UNNECESARY ATTANTION 2 OMOT N INI, IMBECILES! LAY OFF THEIR CASES LET THEM NT B NOTORIOUS LYK U ON NFC *WHY PICK ON MONA NOW U TRUCK PUSHER
Hahahaha
real pina
10/10/2012 10:22:03 AM
Hahahahahahhaahahahaha our lala don de turn born again small small o, we go continue de see dis kind better act from lala
Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Chyke
10/10/2012 6:11:46 AM
Was she pregnant? Dis reporters no go kill person with fake funny stories o. D slutty lady was never pregnant. She is eternally childless. See person wey get fashion line, u have a zero dress sense n u own a fashion line. Sorry is ya second name n I wonder who ya customers would be. After 4kin east n west, u started claiming to be pregnant. U rushed into d marriage tinkin it was Ruth's fault, God is paying you back o. Coconut head dommy Philip should beta wake up o.
Chyke
10/10/2012 6:44:53 AM
Hei you! You know say I like you small no let me send thunder to fire you there! How bloody dare you say that brown sugar ini is "eternally barren"? Do you know what that indicates? Retract those words NOW! Ini aint barren, ok she might not have been pregnant before to loose pickin but she aint barren! Also wetin conccern you with another woman marriage? Are you in a miserable marriage (jail term) or are you also ETERNALLY SINGLE?!? Stop calling another woman "eternally barren"! Ini Brown Sugar will have her children whenever! Ok? OK. Good.
Chyke
PRETTY J
10/10/2012 9:34:13 AM
''ETERNALLY CHILDLESS''?
Dat's HASH
08108096311
esther
12/6/2012 5:53:12 AM
u see i not blame u cos u have no handwork who is punishig her tell me just mind ur business if u say she is barren u also will be barren too was ruth married to him u are the coconut head]
Are u all ryt
Ruth|14|1|2013
1/14/2013 7:23:23 AM
I can c u are not okay at all,maybe is wat ur sister is doing,with dat ur r*****h mouth
no sense of syle
anna
10/10/2012 5:45:14 AM
dis s****d fhucker ini dog edo has no dress style doent know how to match colours dressing like a grandma all d time with her stick legs black lace with boots in dat hot country are u serious?????pls take tips from glamorous rita dominic local wannabe bush akwa ibom dog
anna
10/10/2012 7:02:14 AM
Do you not think it takes a beitch to know a beitch?!?
Lala
Chyke
10/10/2012 8:04:20 AM
I like you small too but dis slutty Ini Edo gat to ask God 4 4giveness. 4 years no be small thing o. Mercy J own na just 1yr n we dey c her preggy picture. Make Ini beg Ruth or beta still make she leave coconut head dommy Philip. Ruth spent some years with Philip yet no child. Ini d same tin. Philip fit be d cause so make Ini kukuma go see TB Joshua 4 delieverance. I don talk am finish. Very soo Steph go carry her own baby.
Wtf
Joanne
11/7/2012 1:16:17 PM
Get a. Lyf
Account
Hope udo
1/14/2013 12:10:24 AM
It's very-very extremely bad, dat ln de society wen one person is bad, they wil count al de people dat living there, even animal dat living there.
true
lalaland
10/10/2012 5:49:18 AM
yes its definitely lala,i love my ini but truth needs to be told,even my dearest lolo agrees with me,how u dey my dear?xoxo
ini
bb
10/10/2012 5:50:40 AM
l like ini edo, but l dont trust ini she can do anything to terminate the pregnancy, who knows what is her mind. how can a pregnant lady tighting belt in the stomach, sorry to say she intentionally terminate the pregnancy. African woman, she definetely know the consequences of using belt in pregnancy or did she go for antenatal where they will advise her to stop using belt. Ini is not someone anybody can trust, she very smart and intellegent. Did anyone see Mercy Johnson tighing belt when she became pregnant is only this ini edo. Well l wish you another baby soon in Jesus name, only if you wish to have baby.
Don.t mine them
Lovebaby
10/28/2012 4:40:44 AM
Read psalm 119 and109 vs 15
SAD-NEW
Idorenyin udo
1/14/2013 12:20:41 AM
Ini-edo, though l dont kn, if it's truth dat u lose ur pregancey but God kns everything, just talk heart, and dont listen to any evil words, Abasi mmo aba.
hmmmmmm!
chioma - NY
10/10/2012 5:59:44 AM
People, people, una terrible, please y'all should leave ini alone concerning this pregnant mather because na only God dey give pregnancy. Ini, i wish you good luck.
ohh
lu
10/10/2012 6:03:52 AM
I dnt even believe she was pregnant period.
barren Ini Edo
RANDON SEX
10/10/2012 6:16:16 AM
Ini ,u are never pregnant,whom do u think u are deceiving?.U are just suffering from effects of drugs and alcohol including excessive sex with dick and harry.A baby needs a warm womb that can incubate it not a hot one and not a hot ne like ur own.Pray to ur God for quick healing otherwise u go empty handed.
Sorry to hear of your losss
Lovely
10/10/2012 6:26:20 AM
God will give you another. please take heart Ini and Philip, God will do it. ini please take a break, if you suffer miscarriages it is always advisable to be on bed rest for at least 4 month before running around and being under pressure when pregnant. You have a husband who is working. Money is not everything.
Ini
Maryjane
10/10/2012 6:35:36 AM
Let evrybody mine our own business ad leave ini to live her own life.i pray 4 d best child 4u.
Take heart
Ruth|14|1|2013
1/14/2013 8:14:10 AM
Ini take heart God time is d best
2nd Pregnancy, Not 1st
Lexy
10/10/2012 6:37:12 AM
Wow!! Does ini Edo have haters of this magnitude? Too bad.... I have nothing against that chick as ill always wish her well. Nevertheless, this is the 2nd pregnancy she's losing, not the 1st one. #RogerThat
Lexy u're rite
Crystal
10/10/2012 7:03:28 AM
Dis is d 2nd obvious pregnancy dat Ini has lost, who knws if she has lost others wen they're nt so big! Heard she has fibrod issues, May God help her o! Nt all Money can cure all health issues.
sorry ini
uju
10/10/2012 6:37:53 AM
Mrs off colours.
Are u okay
Ruth|14|1|2013
1/14/2013 8:42:44 AM
Meaning wat
False Alarm
Caroline
10/10/2012 6:45:34 AM
Nfc you people should leave this lady alone for God sake, God's time is the best. Am very sure there is a big surprise coming. Am seeing a big picture of her child dedication soon . Ini it is well with you. Whether the devil like it or not you will carry your own children after all your marriage is just 4yrs old so don't panic. It is well.
Don't worry
Nwachukwu
10/10/2012 7:08:31 AM
Don't worry Ini you will carry your children jst like your mother carred u. Am sorry if this story is true, when next u are pregnant don't work so hard is not good to stress urself during the early stage of pregnancy, take care of urself.
That's right
Waweru
12/1/2012 12:38:38 PM
God never sleeps he sees further.take heart ini
Don't worry
Don't worry
Nwachukwu
10/10/2012 7:14:49 AM
Lalaland shut ur trap
Cute dude
10/10/2012 7:44:25 AM
Dnt u hav anytyn meaninful 2 do wit ur pathetic lyf.geez!u r worse dan a german bed time story i swear.i pity ur parents.dey 4 drop u 4 yabaleft wen u were born.nw 2 ini, if its tru,God wil giv u anoda.
ugly sheit
10/10/2012 7:48:43 AM
Abegi write in proper english i no fit read your nonsense!
hold on to God
dami
10/10/2012 7:44:42 AM
if this is true ini pls do hold on to God, he will surely answer you.
who dash monkey banana
ganger
10/10/2012 7:53:11 AM
lol i said it this pretty Mgbeke money miss road INI Edo wasnt preg at all...she just said dat cos of wot pple are saying about her not being preg after how many yrs she got married wit dat jaw man philp,,,lmao..... stop waka wake if u wan born chikina
Becareful d words u use 4 ini
Nonye
10/10/2012 8:42:54 AM
Pls. Lalaland or whteva u call urself stop insulting my ini becos of pregnancy. ini is pregnant for real. but as the rumour goes maybe she loss the baby. but God will give her another one. as for Ruth let her go and hug transformer because ini did not snatch philip from her, rather she separated from philip for 3 years before ini met him. pls don't criticised anybody becos u re a woman too. pray for ur own goodies.
Nonye
10/10/2012 8:55:42 AM
Who are you talking about? Me or the fake "Laland"?
get close to ur hubby
MACHO
10/10/2012 9:03:18 AM
Stay close to ur hubby and stop all ur other hustle and bustles and if possible, ask Phil's first wife for 4givness and u will be fine because 4 yrs after marriage without a baby isn't normal.
also .....
MACHO
10/10/2012 9:18:23 AM
I think Ini will be better of without bad luck lala aka lolo, enforcer, anna etc attracting negativity towards her personality because she (lala) is an evil wind that blows no one any good.
also .....
MACHO
10/10/2012 9:37:55 AM
Na wa
baby mo
10/10/2012 10:22:22 AM
Its very funny how people believe everything they read. I for once never thought ini was pregnant ooo, but i keep wondering what kind of timing ini is doing cos that is what she keeps saying every time they ask her about making babies...maybe na the swear wey ruth okoro swear for them they follow them so, she talk say philip no go ever know the joy of fatherhood anyways God knows best, but i pray she takes in i wish her all the best anyway see mercy don carry belle sharp sharp lolzz.
false
blue
10/10/2012 10:26:17 AM
His mum z nt dead oh.....dis sites shld stop dis rumour.....
ini
smily
10/10/2012 11:09:18 AM
people talk trash sometimes that her marriage is 4years old those not mean she should have had children.when i got married me and hubby didnt try 2 have kids until 3years of marriage and just one time it entered.so d number of years does not matter,it could be that they have not been trying 2 have children.
ini sugar brown
Dora blaq
10/10/2012 1:06:40 PM
so sori Ini brown sugar, bt u've 2 wait 4 GOD's tym, his tym is d best. Take heart dats if its true ooooo!
f*****h Ini
Apple
10/10/2012 1:27:26 PM
Philp her husband nah MUMU!! so this guy think say he don marry wife? mtchew..her type will rather not have children for their " husband " so it will be easy to WALK OUT...SHE IS A b***h!!!
f*****h Ini
Apple
10/10/2012 1:28:30 PM
A very sensitive issue.
Omo Oba
10/10/2012 2:08:36 PM
“The text message read, 'we called earlier, but eddy said you were asleep. There is a story here that you lost your pregnancy and we would love to hear your response as we go to press now. Thanks."
Omo Oba you said it!
Leanie
10/10/2012 7:25:51 PM
True talk... NFC you people are so insensitive in the worst way......
massege
Eno obong
10/11/2012 12:30:00 AM
God know d best
ini
k.g
10/11/2012 2:41:11 AM
ini has never been pregnant.
LOOSING WHAt
ANINWUDE
10/11/2012 3:32:01 AM
You do not loose what you don't have so she should remember she married in a strong land. Though the man have looked every where & he could not find a wife than celebrety dats what serve him wright. I think he was looking for big lady & he got it. shame! shame!!! shame!!!
beauty quin
Gizzel
10/11/2012 3:23:03 PM
Beauty of nollywood, u are a true black beauty, no wonder pple are jealous of ur beauty and achievements. love u so much
UNIPORT STUDENTS KILLING
saweh
10/12/2012 4:07:08 AM
I Just watched the video, this is very much inhuman, my fingers are shaking as I typy this. How will you beat human being as yourself to death and still not satisfy burnt them?

In the story i read, i understand that they were caught with guns; if at all this is true where are the weapons? no evidence that those student stole or they are cultist. It because nigerians did not support this killings that is why they are guilty within themselves and giving all sort of excuses that those students were thieves. HAAA! where is nigeria going
LALA
ANN
10/12/2012 4:37:06 AM
AM REALLY SORRY FOR YOU CUZ U BEHAVE LIKE A BAT TODAY U SAY THIS AND THE NEXT DAY U CHANGE IF IT WAS MERCY NOW U WILL CALL HER MAL NOSE UR INI WAS NEVER PREGNANT CUZ THERE WAS NO PICS AND WHEN EVERYONE IS EXPECTING THE PICS SHE CLAIM MISCARRIAGE.MRS JACOB U WANT TO BELONG IN THE GOOD BOOK OF LALA LIAR THATS WHY U FOLLOW HIM OR HER UP DONT GO AND TAKE TAKE OF UR CHILDREN
Haaba
Onyi love
10/12/2012 7:04:59 AM
U guys should take easy wit her.
ini its well
tona
10/13/2012 9:51:57 AM
Its well ini God gives children dear don't listing to what there saying ok u are the best. May the good lord bless u & ur hubby.its well ini
ini its well
tona
10/13/2012 9:54:16 AM
Take heart dear
Happiness emmanuel
10/16/2012 3:56:43 AM
Have always knows u to be a storge lady, ini take heart my dear cos God know best... Always remember dat childern re gift from God n not man....dont allow d bad words of people bring u down always belive in God...cos he make us to understand in d holy book dat in any condition u find ur self give thanks....i love u n i admire u so so much.
Leave ini alone
Judith
10/17/2012 9:31:24 AM
Pls u guys shud leave ini alone cos if u wr in her position u wil do worse dan she has eva done. U dnt hv 2 kal ur fellow woman/ human barren cos u dnt knw hw ur case wil turn out 2moro!!! Ini i wish u gudluck in ur marriage, God knws d best 4 u.
Take heart
Sonia Love
10/17/2012 1:59:43 PM
P/s u guys should live her alone cos God knws all. Ini wait 4 God time don't listen 2 what pple may said about u, God knws.
Ini
Miracle edo
10/18/2012 12:58:59 AM
U guys shuld stop broadcasting my sister she is innocent! By d way who told u guys dat she is pregnant or it is just a rumour of nigerian people cos i knw hw dey use 2 gossip?
Mercy j
Angel
10/18/2012 1:42:21 AM
Wow! I wana say a big big congrate 2 mercy j, nd 4 ini edo take heart God knowz y, wat iz urz iz urz ok ini luv
sogestion
francis
10/18/2012 4:33:27 AM
if its true then she should go confesse her sins to god not to father o
Truth is bitter
Ummi
10/18/2012 11:05:00 AM
Ini not dat u are not beautiful but want i hate about u is d way dress u are a marriage woman u have 2 behave responsible pls 4 d respect of ur hunsband coz u present ur self as a chip w***e dnt compare with genny baby hmm.
ld
ladi
10/20/2012 3:16:57 AM
hmmm nawaoooh, gosip don too much
ini
Lizzy
10/20/2012 3:19:29 AM
nawoo wetin concern una weda she get pregnant or not
ini
trudy in south africa
10/25/2012 2:02:01 AM
people they always talk, dont mind them and hey luv u a lot girl.
ini
okpoole
10/25/2012 12:45:30 PM
i mst say i dont kw anytin abt all dese gosip,let god judge hr bt wil ask 1 questn.is she stil wt d hubby?
Ene
Josephen
10/26/2012 1:38:08 AM
It is pity if dat is true, u celebrities always want to look peter pan dat must be the reason
ini
iano
11/2/2012 9:38:34 AM
Children are gift frm God. He will give to them at his own time. Let ini be.
Never mind my dear Ini
Jess
11/5/2012 5:00:44 AM
Ini God is in control. He will give u another baby. Keep the faith.
ini edo is nt pregnant
nneka
11/15/2012 2:36:54 AM
i dnt tink dat gurl is pregnant in the first place.she is a fake ass b***h
Seek the face of God
Precious
11/17/2012 4:42:08 AM
if it's true, ini sorry..jez take heart ok!!!, be prayerful, witdraw ur self 4rm evil wayz, and b close to God he wil see u through ok?
Seek the face of God ini
Precious
11/17/2012 4:47:47 AM
Seek the face of God ini
Precious
11/17/2012 4:48:09 AM
Ini
Charlly
11/18/2012 6:18:29 AM
Sorry girl about ur loss am ur fan
stop the condemnation
preacher
11/21/2012 12:10:33 PM
you said this site is not to promote hatred but reading peoples comments here its really sad to see that hatred is been promoted and whole heartedly appreciated by all.am really disappointed
Oh so sorry!
Helen
11/22/2012 4:11:30 AM
Ini god knows why
Advise
Helen E
11/25/2012 10:24:26 AM
Eyiaguina! Look for a low glass girl to marry from a humble background. Ini is not a wife material. She is a dog.
f**l
Emy
1/12/2013 3:40:23 PM
Hele,i dnt knw u cn oper ur muth & call a woman lyk u a dog i pity u may God 4give u. But let me tell smting the God of Akwa Ibom state will put u 2 shamed & wat u wish her some other person is waiting 4 u out dere 2 wish u * 100
So sorry
Lovelyn
11/25/2012 10:45:10 AM
God times is d best, pray for fruitfulness my God will ansa u.
Take heart
Mercy nkwachukwu ndubuisi
11/27/2012 5:27:47 AM
My dear,God know's why it happened dat way. Cos his own time is the best.another one is coming.i love u!!
HNrJJWLlYHK
Kufu
11/27/2012 8:50:26 AM
I suggest that part of Watts's and McIntyre's moitve, maybe a large part, is to anger those concerned about climate change and thus prolong the debate. (Huh, now that I think of it, reminds me of the saying about not wrestling with a pig you just get muddy, and the pig enjoys it.) True, it's awful stuff, but the NSIDC graphic showing Arctic ice extent dipping below 2007 is much more awful and important. Let's try to keep focused on communicating the science and what it is telling us about the risks of our planetary geoengineering experiment, and not get distracted ( Squirrel! ) by every provocation the (metaphorical) pigs dream up. If they distract us, they win.
that is life
ado ,no mun a,,,,,,,,i.g.
11/27/2012 12:09:43 PM
pray to god
Ini
Gloria frm SA
11/30/2012 7:27:17 AM
I love u girl
Hardluck
Momdule
1/4/2013 8:58:42 AM
Ini god knows best remenber gods time is d best
INI LOS
FIDELIS OMEGA
9/9/2013 3:34:43 PM
INI,thank god he knowns everything,pls sleep on bed again god will give u another one.sorry
Ini Edo
Victor Amba
11/30/2012 1:54:21 PM
Hi mrs ini God will gv u de grace 2 bear de pains ,he know's why he collected it if is true so don't kill urself pls.
Ini Edo
Victor Amba Ejie
11/30/2012 2:12:12 PM
In de book matthew chapter 7 vs 1 it says judge not so dat u may not be judge why are you people critisizing ur fellow human being? Let God forgv u people oo.
MAN
ELECTA
12/2/2012 7:22:38 AM
AUNTY INI
don't worry
ELECTA
12/2/2012 7:26:29 AM
Did you actually leave the above text message on her phone? Haba! What are we turning our society to? An appendage of Western Culture! Honestly, we are throwing away the better part of our culture, in the name of civilization. The issue that bothers on privacy and sensitivity is of no consideration to us anymore. I know we do make fun on this web site and I do enjoy it, but we should be able to set limit. This is an issue that has to do with limit setting. Whether she was not pregnant or she loses it, we should handle it with care. This might be a touching issue for the young family. Please let them handle it without pressure from us. I think we have to be sensitive to sensitive issue.omo oba has already said it all.live aunty ini and husband alone.
Pretty ini
Princess
12/2/2012 2:30:21 PM
Ini if d stories re ril.u jst ve 2 b prayaful.n mak shuo U re a gud wyf.God wil c u 2ru.
s****d peolpe
Tayo
12/4/2012 11:30:29 AM
u people just cook up stories without bases. imagine you could not response and you still paste it online for us to read; this is gross s****dity.
Ini am ur fanc, pls b pryfll god knows better.
Habibat
12/6/2012 2:18:18 PM
I like u, u're a queen
Ini girl y now
Miracle linus
12/7/2012 2:28:38 AM
It,s true.pls don't let it brda u ok.
ini baby
tina egwu
12/10/2012 9:07:55 AM
baby just be focus ok if u are not significant you can not be discuss.
nawa o busy body
chi eli
12/14/2012 5:59:29 PM
what can i say to u nothing cos have never been ur fan becos of ur cheap dresses and that ur mouth cos too u criticised alot. Anyway God have mercy on u and give you baby but u too learn how respect people ok
all the best
me
12/15/2012 2:02:28 PM
ini we love u but learn how to be humble and stop fighting other actress.
all the best
me
12/15/2012 2:03:19 PM
ini we love u but learn how to be humble and stop fighting other actress.
all the best
me
12/15/2012 2:03:41 PM
ini we love u but learn how to be humble and stop fighting other actress.
take hart
mimi
12/20/2012 12:33:24 PM
My dear don't mind those i***t they don't no wot they saying,its like rain, it will rain on all roofs
lost Baby
muchaneta
12/23/2012 2:11:42 AM
take heart my dear God will give u twins in jesus name Amen.
Take hrt
Jenny baby
1/3/2013 8:09:06 AM
My dear just take hrt ok don,t list 2 wat enemise say abt u ok .just pray i will join u in prayers ok ..luv u gal
Dnt loss hope
Godswillo
1/5/2013 10:10:55 PM
Just take hrt nd pray to God.
Shut up!R u God?
Chacha
1/6/2013 3:40:41 AM
Wat u cal ur self is wat u r n wat u wil b. Ini, neva accept dos words 4rm d pit of hell. God is d giver of children n he gives in his due tym. Always luk up 2 God n he wil answer cus its neva ova until its ova. God neva abandon his children or 4sake dem. God grants u his favour. Amen.
Shut up!R u God?
Chacha
1/6/2013 3:45:15 AM
Soorrrry ini
Obinna joel
1/8/2013 12:12:48 AM
Sorrt ini god gives god takes just take heart only u know the trueth abt wat happen to u.
Take heart
Ice kid
1/8/2013 3:58:47 AM
Sorry ini god gives &takes take heart
My queen take hrt
Blessing etang
1/12/2013 1:36:42 PM
Sorry my love dnt mind all this cheap useless igbo gals they thnk everybody will be like them dogs
Different names
Emy
1/12/2013 4:01:02 PM
Thank u my brothes & sisters, u guys have call her many names dog, monkey,barren,but let me ask u guys smting are u pple God all dose name dat u call her is not 4 INI EDO bt 4 God.
Greeting
9ice
1/14/2013 2:14:45 AM
Happy new year, sorry for what happened. I pray God should give you another child this year in JESUS name AMEN.
Re:Hi
Prince Mukuka Junior
1/14/2013 3:30:26 AM
You guys really clad bombs and best actresses in Africa.
I enjoy watching your movies.
Keep it up with the same spirit OH
Wait.......
Ritzy
1/14/2013 8:49:18 AM
Ini don't worry be happy it just a rumour. But wait, were you really pregnant? If so take heart.
Hi
Doris amaka
1/17/2013 8:24:53 AM
My luvly actress pls dont be discouraged just believe dat the God who gave u de first one will also give u another one
life,continue
Emmy ,Aertor 1
1/18/2013 3:04:15 PM
my beautiful ini,any dispointment is blessin,so blessGod 4 dat, beside is not de end of ur life God will still make a way were seem to be no way take hard.
ini pregnancy
Mipuru Mondebo
1/21/2013 1:05:30 AM
Hello! My dear, God giveth children nt man. So if such thing happened to you, just giv thanks to God Almighty. Because i knw it withing my self that God will still give more.. Plz never allow d past 2 read ur future.... I wish u d best of life nd happy children
Prayer 4 all actress
Juli baby
1/24/2013 12:56:10 PM
I pray God will see all d actress 2ru ad give dem D grace 2 live above temptation in dier marriages.may God bless d womb of INI 2 ve children more dan her expectation (amen)
na God
sliver james
1/29/2013 11:58:41 AM
Ini GOD wil give u another one
Ini
Omidan
1/31/2013 12:53:49 PM
Ini u look prety but give ur life to christ ad god love u d best.
J..P
Jolliest paul
2/1/2013 2:33:09 AM
babee ini don't mind any body, nothing in this world dat people will not talk about.just keep ur head straith n think d way forward.Thanks.
Ini edo pregnancy
Kington
2/7/2013 5:45:17 PM
Pretty, take hrt an b prayerful, GOD wil surly bles u wit ur hrt desire an put satan 2 shame in JESUS name amen. Ini, pls, if u've eva slept wit any-oda man afta ur marriage, pls, stop it an kneel down an beg GOD 4 4givenes, He'll surly 4giv u an ground u ur hrt desire in JESUS name amen. Hw l whsh u're my sister, I alwayz luv u. Take k.
English
Franzy
2/8/2013 5:45:33 AM
Only God knows, ini take a heart God will gv u 2rd one or tuwins bt put yr faith on God, sorry ooo
English
Franzy
2/8/2013 5:50:11 AM
ini preganancy
helen
2/13/2013 3:55:25 PM
ini my babe dont mind what ever people re saying is only god who gives children.if god says that you will have another child u will surely have.
Ini pregnancy
Ubong george
2/17/2013 3:09:10 AM
My dear sista ini dnt worry God time is the best
My dear
Amaka Ekene
2/21/2013 9:56:15 AM
My dear, God will surely gv u ur own at His apointd time cos His thought 4 us is of gud n not of evil 2 gv us an espectd end. So neva lose hope while walking wt d Lord
ini pregnacy
ThankGod Azubuike
2/22/2013 3:58:53 AM
a gud name is a lovin favr rather than silver n gold. Mean...? Let ur yez b yez so that pple wil knw wen u say d truth. Cnt u c dat nobody believs u wia pregnat n cn neva bleiv u unless they c wit dia eyez?? So dear, make a gud name. Take kia
Set of useless fans
Zosaz
3/12/2013 1:47:52 PM
Y can't u so called fans get sumtn doin u ar all jus bn so s****d and i***tic
People du nt discriminate ini edo
udo promise
3/20/2013 6:04:20 AM
ini my pretty aks gal gnd wil help pray ok
2 bad
Salami
3/22/2013 1:11:52 AM
God give God take so dnt b worry God we stil bless u wit a child dnt listen to people mou
2 bad
Salami
3/22/2013 1:11:53 AM
MY INIEDO
BLESSING
4/20/2013 7:37:07 AM
INI LIVE THEM THE DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY WHAT I WANT TO TELL U IS GOD IS ABLE TO DO EVERYTHING FOR U
sacoche longchamp
ibqalbrzmco@gma
5/1/2013 11:29:16 AM
Thanks for the guide
INI EDO PREGANANCY
IFEY
5/9/2013 9:42:08 AM
GOD THE GIVER OF CHILDREN WILL BLESS YOU WITH SO MANY OF THEM THAT WILL SURROUND YOUR TABLE, YOU WILL LAUGH, LAUGH AND LAUGH LIKE HANNAH LAUGHS IN THE HOLY BIBLE, I PRAY IT WILL BE SO IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
Be careful
Confidence onyinye
6/17/2013 11:45:32 AM
Just be extremely caerful the way you communicate with ur friends girls of nowadays are very bad.put God first in whatever thing dat u are doing.It is well my dear
always trust in God
patrick njosh
7/4/2013 10:09:15 AM
mrs nini edi u r ma hero.neva give up GOd has da reason to this.ma death takeheart.God blsd u
always trust in God
patrick njosh
7/4/2013 10:11:51 AM
ini's pregnancy loss
christelle
7/4/2013 12:11:03 PM
take heart dear God's time is the best
with God all things are possib
happiness
7/30/2013 10:51:03 PM
Sweetheart if wat am hearing is true so sorry d almighty God dat gave u dat one wil shally give u another dnt mind them
ini eo
rose
8/18/2013 4:17:10 AM
ini edo if it is true of what you are saying about your pregreant remember God is always there for you no matter what your situation is he will never leave you just believe in God then everything will be possible to you
my master love u (Jesus).
joseph patrick
9/14/2013 12:54:20 AM
sis; it time to thick abuot God. jesus love you, that why you are alive.aman.
my master love u (Jesus).
Joseph patrick
9/14/2013 11:35:25 AM
Be Pregreant is from God AImighty, But your Life in Christ Jesus is More than anything . Pls sis, come Jesus,WHY? Because Heaven is real and Hell fire real too.
JESUS LOVE BOTH OF YOU
Joseph patrick
9/14/2013 1:37:08 PM
ARE BOTH OF YOU MARRIAGE,IF yes OR NO. PLE, COME TO JESUS, BECAUSE,HEAVEN IS REAL AND HELL IS REAL:I JOSEPH PATRICK LOVE YOU;BUT JESUS LOVE MORE.
INI EDO
MERCY MUSA A.
9/18/2013 5:54:27 PM
u dnt hav 2 worry about anything. i believ dat it is rumour dat pple ar sayin about u. all u need do is to put yr trust in God.
ini edo
princess alfred
12/21/2013 2:09:48 AM
ini whereva u ar 2014 is ur yr 2 carry ur own baby, nd i c god doin it 4 u.
U ar blessed wit d fruit of d womb in jesus name i pray. AMEN
NOLLY WOOD
TCHIDI CHIKERE
3/18/2014 11:21:53 AM
HELLO EVERY ONE! NOLLYWOOD ARE SEARCHING FOR MUST TALENTED ONCE IN THE FILM INDUSTRY, SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING AN ACTOR OR AN ACTRESS IN THE NOLLY WOOD INDUSTRY PLS CONTACT MR TCHIDI CHIKERE ONE OF THE MOVIE PRODUCER IN N/W ON (08037352411)
NOTE: IT IS REAL
NOLLY WOOD
TCHIDI CHIKERE
3/18/2014 11:24:14 AM
NOTE: IT IS REAL
Ini
Last man standing
5/27/2014 10:22:52 PM
If this is true may God almighty for give these b***h
about ur tittle
michael. Arome
8/29/2014 10:07:36 PM
may Almighty God gives u power and strength. wisdom and understanding as u are embanking on ur. project. i congratulate u may live long secondly.i am a graduate i need ur heip. 4 work. as God gave u 2 legs to walk 2 ears to hear 2 eyes to see 2 hand to hold. but only heart to love probably because he want us to seek one another may God be with u 4ever and ever. AMEN!
when God begin to bless us' people will begin with their ENVY
Chidi Best
9/12/2014 4:59:31 PM
dear do not mind them coz
I know too well that when God
begin to bless his/her loved ones,
people must come with their (ENVY)
(HETRED). so dear can you see, just ignore
them. wait a minit, if I may ask these gossipers,
is there anyone who does not have one story or
the other to tell? God is against those who hide
their ugly story and begin to talk against people's
story. my dear pls move on with your life and obey
God, look unto him he will bless you.
when God begin to bless us' people will begin with their ENVY
Chidi Best
9/12/2014 5:06:04 PM
dear do not mind them coz
I know too well that when God
begin to bless his/her loved ones,
people must come with their (ENVY)
(HETRED). so dear can you see, just ignore
them. wait a minit, if I may ask these gossipers,
is there anyone who does not have one story or
the other to tell? God is against those who hide
their ugly story and begin to talk against people's
story. my dear pls move on with your life and obey
God, look unto him he will bless you.
Ine edo
Chukwualuka
10/7/2014 2:07:57 PM
Sorry is all i can say
Jesus even love me and u
Chukwualuka
10/7/2014 2:12:15 PM
I hope that god will bless everybody that is faithful to hm