Sexual Harassment: Nollywood Actresses Are Well Endowed- Chinwetalu Agu
Chief Chinwetalu Agu is a veteran actor, writer, comedian and movie producer, who came into limelight through two popular NTA soaps, Baby Come Now in Enugu and Ripples in Lagos 31 years ago. He hails from Amokwe in Udi Local Government Area of Enugu State. The Enugu State born actor, responding to question on why there are sexual harassment in Nollywood, said it’s a general phenomenon and not limited to Nollywood alone.
he said that,‘’what I see happening has to do with nature, not just Nollywood. For instance, if you are passing along the road, and see an attractive lady, will you not turn your neck to her direction to have a second glance? Everybody likes beautiful things. Men particularly appreciate beautiful women, and our Nollywood ladies are well endowed. So these things happen in all facets of the society. What of the one that government officials organise girls, popularly called weekend chics every weekend to have fun, money exchange hands in bundles because they get this money so freely? They throw the money as if it is of no value again and when some of them can’t sleep with them because of their old age, they just sit down in their hotel room and permit the ladies to cat walk or dance nude before them. So, all these are not just in Nollyhood because people watch them act this role in their movies and address them the same way. It is not peculiar to Nollywood; it has to do with nature.’’
Click the link below to go to...
- Fuji Star, Malaika, To Move Into Expensive Ajah Home (Photo)
- I Don’t Do Things to Get Reward…….Ruggedman
- Aftermath Of Pix Scandal, Mo’Cheddah Struggles To Revive Career
- I Can Now Sleep With Women After 5 Months Of Abstinence—Vast of Bracket
- Mimi Orjiekwe Posts Apology Video To Her Lover, Charles Billion, On Instagram
- MC Galaxy Gets Paul Okoye’s Blessing
- Yoruba Movie Industry More Accommodating Than Nollywood—Regina Chukwu