Alleged N16.5m Fraud: How Jim Iyke Defaulted Payment Twice
Story by SOLOMON NDA-ISAIAH and UCHE UDUMA
Click for Full Image Size Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke, who was reportedly arrested last year, for allegedly defrauding a business woman Habiba Abubakar of N16.5 million has reportedly failed to meet his obligation of repayment of the contentious money he invested into clothing business.

Jim Iyke was reportedly arrested last year and allegedly locked up at SSAS for three days without bail, following a cry-out by Habiba whom he had a reported unsuccessful 15 Million Naira business deals with. After the case had been tried in the court, both parties decided to settle out of court and Jim Iyke was reportedly asked to pay N200,000 monthly into any of Habiba’s children accounts within the period of four years.

However, Habiba while speaking exclusively with WEEKEND FLAVOUR revealed that the Nollywood star has not been complying with the repayment of the money invested in his unsuccessful clothing business, as agreed by both parties.

“Jim was asked to pay two hundred thousand naira into any of my children’s accounts since April, he started paying in May. He paid for May and June and didn’t pay in July and September but paid in August. He defaulted twice and the debt repayment agreement states that if he defaults payment twice, the total income becomes due instantly”

Habiba however stated that she will soon release a video footage recorded by a security camera in her house, which shows Jim Iyke and his family members trooping to her house to beg her.

N15m Scandal: Jim Iyke Is A Criminal--Habiba Abubakar [Pic; Detained Jim Iyke Included]

MORE Detained Jim Iyke's PICTURES

N15m Scam: Jim Iyke's Aged Parents Begged Me, Case Not Thrown Out Of Court--Habiba [Attached evidence].

STAR ACTOR JIM IYKE IN FRESH TROUBLE.

ACTOR JIM IYKE ANSWERS FRAUD ALLEGATIONS CRITICS.

STAR ACTOR JIM IYKE IN COURT OVER N15 MILLION FRAUD.

ACTOR JIM IYKE PARADES TWO NEW AUTOMOBILES WORTH $100,000,BUILDS CLOTHING MALL WORTH N90 MILLION IN ABUJA.

THE MANY SCANDALS OF STAR ACTOR,JIM IYKE.

FRAUD ALLEGATION SCANDAL:WHY ARE PEOPLE MAKING SUCH A BIG THING OUT OF IT ?-JIM IYKE.

STAR ACTOR JIM IYKE UNDERTAKE ANGER MANAGEMENT COUNSELLING.

Enough
Chyke | 11/9/2012 1:39:58 AM
Habiba leave Jim alone na. Am sure u have had a share of his cock so why not pardon him 4 d sake of dat 4k? Jim is a big boy even though he brought dis upon himself. Am not his fan but I think u have to let him be. As 4 u Jim Iyke, clear up dis mess na even if u have to sell ya cars or house. Dis thing is bringing harm to ya personality. I have said my own.
She-Goat Habiba!
Nneoma | 11/9/2012 2:05:46 AM |
Shat up there, if u like premiere the video self in world cinemas, who cares. Were u not the one who gave Jim the money thinking it will tie him down with u forever. I don't support Jim defrauding anyone, but i get pissed off when these cheap sluuts thinks they can pin a young vibrant man down with their s***king money. Jim will only pay at his convenience, and there is absolutely nothing u can do about it bcos he also serviced u bedmatically. As long as u these old mama youngies cant stand Jim's hotness and swags, he will continue to help himself from una pockets.
iyke
john | 11/10/2012 1:47:56 PM |
b*****d.
Kaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiii
Lalaland | 11/13/2012 12:54:58 AM |
Jim robin hood iyke you again?!?! You no get shame o! For a so called nollyshietwood "star" you are a bonified ediotic senseless old man o! Shame you ever smell for ya body small sef! Mtchew!
Yo
Chris Breezy | 11/19/2012 12:10:20 PM |
man u hav natin 2 say n yet u cant shut ur mouth huh?
Chyke
Maya | 11/9/2012 1:56:44 AM
Nicely said. I agree with you 100%.
Jim
Nina | 11/9/2012 5:26:51 AM |
So right!
mtchew
unquenchable | 11/9/2012 9:18:39 AM |
s****d u

Habiba Shame
jOHNSON | 11/9/2012 2:53:01 AM
THis Habiba of a woman u no dey shame i pity ur husband and children like the news said Jim will be paying ur childrens account cheap slut cheap slut go get a life r*****h
Johnson
Taiwo idowu NY | 11/10/2012 2:23:35 PM |
Why insulting Habiba and calling her names?.If Jim did not take a loan from her,this will never happen.Do you really think Jim Iyke Cork is so good is worth #15,000,000?.Habiba is very smart to make him sign a legal document.Now who is the f**l?.A loan is a loan brother.Don't miss business with pleasure.Habibah should go after his property to recoup all her money with interest.Jim is a con man and a fraud.He is light,but claim to be heavy.How much is #15,000,00?.Less than $30,000 and he claim to be a superstar.My foot.I will never buy his movies again due to his character.I feel sorry for his girl friend or should i say Girlfriends?.
Nawa 4 una ooo!!
Praise | 11/9/2012 4:05:49 AM
When wil people leave jim alone? Is he d only succesful young man in that industry. Pls give him a break.
Jim pls leave married woman
lee | 11/9/2012 5:16:40 AM
Jim pls keep off from married women cos they will ruin there are other means to make pay than sleeping with them
good 4 hi…
pretty chizzy | 11/9/2012 5:24:14 AM
Good 4 u jim iyke. Next time u ur black p***s inside ur trouser and married woman alone. U think u can get away with u must vomit wot u ate
jimy ike
ABUJA | 11/9/2012 6:31:40 AM
THE RISE AND FALL OF AN EGONASTIC MORON, WE R WATCHING LOV , TWEET US NAW LK U LWAYS DO, MOROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..............
jimy ike
ABUJA | 11/9/2012 6:33:42 AM
Gbam
Gabbi | 11/9/2012 7:01:56 AM
did jim reallyservice her, if yes then equation balance out, why harassing jim further... u both have to repent of any nonsense between you
pls let him b
nela | 11/9/2012 8:39:16 AM
Pls leave him alone u cnt jus b refreshing ur old blood wif new one ok..no mata wat I wil always b ur fan
jim himself
jury | 11/9/2012 11:17:08 AM
trying to justify ur self
ur own too much
kinn | 11/9/2012 11:31:37 AM
abeg u this habiba go siddon, u own too much for jim.....if u still want his attention u can as well say it out
Woman take it easy on d poor guy.
Chemberlyn | 11/9/2012 12:32:29 PM
The causes of all dis embrassment is it bcos he(jim) refuses to continue with u on bed activities?..bt jim na bad guy shaa... hahahahahaa anyway, i wil run for my dare life b4 my case become worsen lik dat of jim.. She made unumbered promises to me only to forward her to dark room activities bt i refused. GUYS SHULD I GO WITH HER ?
JIM IKY
SHELLAH | 1/6/2013 10:58:19 AM |
yes,according to what is writting that u put it in ur clothing business,dont dat business give u profit,then why can't u pay.jim iky u need to stop all dis,they are distroying ur name.stop sleeping around and get married,is not to late to serve GOD
jimmy no mind them
alade | 11/9/2012 3:25:12 PM
Don't mind wat they say about ? !remember if people doesn't talk about then ? ª??R????? nobody.tell them"let them say,??????? them get there mouth
Jim
Tonto dike | 11/9/2012 6:51:56 PM
Bt woeman tel me did't u enjoy his cock,ok mayb he stope giving u thru back is dat y u want 2 embarrase d young guy...bt jim am nt hapi wit u,hw can u go after maried woman...U no c yound n hot girls dat can giv it 2 u anyhw u want it....Bcarful jim iyke
Tanzania dar-es-salaam
John | 11/9/2012 10:00:29 PM
That is how life it is jim iyke
GO SIDDON
LALALAND 2 | 11/9/2012 11:43:03 PM
jim.....Abeg go and f**k this woman again,,,,we are tired of hearing d same s**t....i can see that u wAnt to ruin JiM name...BUT REMEMBER WHOEVER GOD HAS BLESSED NO MAN CAN CURSE
What does Chidi M Say?
tired of this story! | 11/10/2012 1:01:37 AM
This slut should go nleave this guy alone! Wait till Chidi M has finished with her!
When she tries this game with GQ he will deal with her if I was Jim I wouldn't pay
her nada!!!
Habiba Abubakar is a SLUT!!!
Serious
Saminaka brother | 11/10/2012 11:17:29 AM
If dat's the case let it be 50-50. I rest my case.
Jim
4wells 4rm Lib | 11/10/2012 12:45:50 PM
Habiba na wah 4 u oooh!! U na fear face. Cal d guy make him service u baby.
guy go and
think about tomorrow | 11/12/2012 8:16:16 AM
My man my man i tells you my man Jesus is Lord guy go and give the woman her money s****d man you are sleeping with sombodys wife and you happy somebody well sleep with your own wife too if it is i well sale you for my money s****d man?
HAVE FAITH IN GOD
NGO VIVA | 11/13/2012 7:09:20 AM
BELIEVE IN GOD AND EVERY THING GOING TO BE FINE OK
Equity
Mr biggi | 11/13/2012 3:03:15 PM
Just gve her ok man
I tire for jim oh..
Sustain mrrhymes | 11/19/2012 12:25:27 PM
Main jim dis whole tin sounds so cofusing, jst try to clear up dis mess ok. I knw say na street o but at least you don big pass dat level na. Me myself de always dread you bt u don fall my hands, track me on face book for me to give more street advice
Fate
Samnelzy | 11/22/2012 3:26:17 PM
Wateva whoeva lyk,let'em say, Jim is mi Bam lord, he aint d 1st n wudnt b d last. It cud hapn 2 any1 u knw,d old lady is a f**l, she actually tnks she cn eat her cake n ve it bk. She shud pls let mi Boss b ooooooooo. N' Boss ( J.I ), cud u pls pay dz scunbag bk her voucher,plssssssss, believe u me sire, d bestest tynz stil lies ahead u knw... Lyk mi model (Tubaba) wil always say"If no1 tlks bout u,den u aint nobody, I wil always join d hosts of celebrities in celebrating u mi celebrity. Tekia boss n flex tyt, I feel u die, swear 2 God.
wmRpvbSDyBTpPXfGMLa
Beng | 11/27/2012 5:46:46 AM
Chineke. This guy has no sense of fashion at all. Nothing he puts on fits him. Sorry, but that's just the way i feel .to anewsr the question, I pick yul edochie all the way. My second best would have been ramsey, but he's old. I would have picked him 1st if it were 9 years ago.
UCaWsCIZUVVoDWvxCg
Jamshed | 11/27/2012 2:56:24 PM
199A good wife is d most precious thing a man can ever tersaure in this life.jenifa,sulia kan,ayetoro kan pls let your husband be your best fwend.dnt let rumours destroy ur marriage.I pray God will continue to guide and protect u and your husband and bless your marriage with children when i say chldren i mean children.i love u my roles model.have a blessed day ahaed
jim iyke
paulnwankwo | 12/25/2012 10:15:07 AM
this guys that are sayin s****d words many of them dont have money to eat talk more of buyin a car or building a house.f**ls.please jim iyke you are biger dan dis if you have money to pay her just pay her of.please for insult.any way i lost ur numba i have return back from lativian.please call me with dis am in nigeria now 0818858835.dnt wory God wil se you true.
JIM IKY
SHELLAH | 1/6/2013 11:15:25 AM
JIM IKY! JIM IKY! U said u dont want to marry now,why is it because of married women u sleep with to have money stop that ok,is not a good nature,it will not help u but distroy ur name.i know is not easy but u need to repent and serve GOD UR CREATOR.
Comment: