MARRIAGE: OSITA IHEME’S DILEMMA

Story by Nigeriafilms.com
Last Updated:Friday, November 9, 2012

If there is any Nollywood actor who is been so disturbed about his marital status, it’s no other person than the diminutive but talented actor, Osita Iheme popularly called Pawpaw in the movie world. Friends, family and fans of Pawpaw have practically embarked on night vigils on his behalf to ensure that God will intervene in his marital case and provide his missing rib for him.

Despite all the many years of hard work in Nollywood, fame and good name, the talented thespian who is in his mid thirties is still single and seriously searching for a soulmate.

Pawpaw not only committed all his heart in a relationship years back, but also sacrificed all; still the relationship crumbled like a poorly arranged cards.

Although his brother from another mother, Chinedu Ikedieze popularly known as Aki was fortunate to tie the knot last year, Pawpaw has not been so lucky when it comes to romance.

In a recent interview, Pawpaw opened up and felt bad that his friend, partner and associate is now married while he still in the institution of searching.

‘’I don’t know when I will get married, but I know that when it is time, everybody will know about it. I cannot tell you this is the time. God is preparing the way for me and I am walking through that path. When I get there, everybody will know. I cannot tell you there is a particular girl now. There are girls all over the world. It is just for me to listen to God when He is talking to me and showing me the girl I should go for. When the time comes, I will pick a girl.” He said

2Face's Wife, Annie Macaulay, Opens Boutique In Lagos

Press Release from The Nigerian Police Force - Hotspots For Ritual Killers

Fathia Balogun In Hot Romance With Fuji Star, Alao Malaika

I Won’t Speak On My Rumoured Marriage Crash For Now – Moji Olaiya Says

Why Eldee's Trybes Records Fired Eva Alordiah Over Excessive Disagreements

Photos From Salawa Abeni's Daughter's 30th Birthday Party

Queen Ure Finds Another Love After Marriage Crash With Soul E

FRANK OKAMIGBO, D.J HUMILITY’S DANCE WITH DESTITUTES

don,t worry
blessing
11/9/2012 6:25:56 AM
my brother, God time is the best, as u are searching, ur missing rib is still seaching for u, every thing will be fine be prayerful, is better not to marry than marry the wrong woman, God is on ur side.
NigeriaFilms.Com
Nneoma
11/9/2012 7:57:10 AM
U guys are becoming nuisance! How does the above statement of Paw-Paw show that he is sad over his single status. Abeg u guys should leave him alone, he's still very much young, he will definitely get married when d time comes. Ossy durling, just kip doing ur thing, God will surely show u ur better half in no time. LOTS OF LOVE BRO!
Pawpaw
Sly
11/9/2012 9:19:07 AM
How old is this kid talking about marriage? Between 18 & 20years i guess.
sly dancing monkey
Lalaland
11/10/2012 3:54:50 AM
Stewpid fhucker! This na the first time you are writing sense! Ediot!
ignorance kills
icegirl
11/10/2012 12:41:58 PM
f**l read in between the lines
Marriage
ABDULRAMAN FANGAWA
11/11/2012 6:34:27 AM
Hey u syl osita was born 1982 and he is in the mid thirties, so give him regards
Come again, FANGAWA
Moi
12/3/2012 8:13:01 AM
Born in 82 and he is in his mid-30s? Kai...
pawpaw
taekwando gal
7/21/2013 6:33:47 PM
d dude nid a wif 2 kal his own jor. so let d young man b
Asita iheme
Let
1/11/2013 3:03:48 AM
If some one was born 1982 ,that person is only 30!!!!go do yo maths stop this helowwwww!
God ned you and is prepering real wif
God is able
9/15/2014 11:54:57 PM
Chauke tonny
olita ayaz
11/18/2014 11:16:00 AM
what ahardworking guy GOD Loving
Call me by 0882116124
Your surpoted
11/2/2014 2:03:04 AM
Clement Wanja
Osita iheme
Enyinnaya kynamary. C
10/2/2013 12:34:27 PM
Osii! My brother I saw how flabagasted you were during the traditional marriage of chinedu, dont you think that your own time is at hand?, only seek for God intervention, just make sure you are down to earth, and never neglect or discriminate, he must see you through in all your troubles, worry not and be faithfull because the patient dog eats the fatest bone among all dogs, never let anyone poison or pierce your mind, let all your thoughts be confidencial between you and your creator who is above us, he who transform imposicant to be posicant, always be there 4 him, and he must make you a HERO
U Are Indeed A Kind-hearted Person May Ur Wishes For Him Come Through By The Grace Of God.
Osita Iheme
8/27/2014 3:38:50 AM
Fatmata Turay
YOU WILL GET MARRIED
UCHENNA PIUS
12/25/2012 7:51:28 PM
OSSY FEAR NOT DE LORD IS WITH YOU HE WILL SURELY GRANT YOUR HEART DESIRE IN NO DISTANT TIME
God's time is d best, oportunity come's but one's, My dear Osi::: Nedu waited 4 time & it hv reaches, just b prayerful God in his infinite mercy will grant ur desire OKEY
Prayers
9/17/2014 8:25:26 PM
Chibaby
Bros god wil provide kep prayn k
Prayer
5/15/2014 12:51:36 PM
Esther chizzy
Soulmate
Tkj
12/10/2012 9:21:01 AM
Dear pawpaw god him self wil give a girl that will love u so much.
Marriage
Mamudu Rukky
8/31/2013 12:39:40 PM
God have given he his wife and that is me,I luv osita i cnt keep it to my self anymore i have to say it.Pls tell Osita kenneth Iheme that i luv he.
Call this number Osita,08089744786. I have smtin 2 tell u pleas
Advice
9/17/2014 8:42:48 PM
Celebaby
He's wit u
Princess. C . Sunday
1/22/2013 2:12:18 AM
My hrt do nt borda urself 4 he who created u knw d best n rite tmy 4 u n d tmy cums we all will celebrate wit u. Peaceful day ahead
On osita iheme's missing rib
Felicia steven
8/7/2013 10:36:26 AM
The time wil come that ur woman wil come to u wait for God's time pls i want to act pls help me this my number 08095080965 thank u
Marriage is somethin u should not rush to,but wait till God gives u ua rib.
Marriage
12/15/2013 6:14:47 AM
Leric
Thats true
Marriage
7/12/2014 5:11:37 PM
Promise chinonse
Don't worry
Iya
11/9/2012 7:48:54 AM
God's time is d best my borther, our God Lord will do it for u in Jesus name, Amen
Dnt wori
Pauline
11/9/2012 7:56:51 AM
Paw Paw! Cum nd marry me o!
Luv
Susan
2/2/2013 3:25:18 AM
Paw paw come and merry me.i want man coming out side my countrie to marry me.
Dnt wori
Jenny
3/16/2013 3:34:45 AM
Pawpaw shud kum nd marry u?make we hear word joor
Marriage thing
Loveth
3/20/2013 2:07:15 PM
U guys should allow him ooooooo god time is de best . When de right person come he will no her so don't push him hard pls
Neva mind
K.staplu+
5/6/2013 4:40:49 PM
Neva mind my guy gods tim z d best.ok?
Imo state
Princessprecious
5/17/2013 1:52:00 AM
God time is d best
Anambra State
Augustina Blessing Nnadika
7/24/2013 2:05:32 AM
Amen oooo
Yes i will if u can be good 2 me, i will marry u
Hi
1/21/2014 11:25:18 AM
Iam osita kenneth iheme
Osita just marry a 19 year old grl so dat wen u ar 50 u wil hav a young lady to luk afta u
Choice
4/30/2014 7:11:23 PM
Diamond2451
Gd luck Ossy
Jenny
6/6/2014 11:25:48 AM
Gd luck Ossy my dia.
LOVE OF GOD
MIRACLE OF GOD
3/20/2014 9:43:17 PM
DIVINE.MY GOOD FRIEND OSITA.PLEARE DEAR DON'T WALDE IN YOUR LIFE .PLAY TO GOD TO GIVE YOU A GOOD WOMAN THAT WILL GIVE RESPENT THE WOMAN THAT WILL LOVE YOU
Kpoyaka kpoyaka
Mystic
11/9/2012 8:30:44 AM
21 gun salute fi a ya mi brethen......even doe ya likull inna di size still ya big & bigger inna di eyez of almighty jah.......well mi advice fi a I & I inna di marriage time be say...........consult & pray to jah fi a selecta inna ya missing rib a search...........cos marriage dem spiritual & ordain by di conquerring lion of judah.......king selassie I ............cos marriage dem more dan pom pom between a bwoy & a gal coming together a dung.....................cos jah message inna di holy book says..........who find a good woman dem find a hidden treasure inna di area & him house hold glitter like rasta king solomon throne.................run away from bashment gals & badda ones...............mystic says..........respect again di conquerring lion
felix mazi
achii
11/9/2012 6:46:33 PM
wa gwan bro?
gwan
bobo shanti
11/28/2012 1:03:36 PM
yah fi seh all pon em yutman Jah ha fi provide em wit hm beta hlf.
Luv
Meme
5/1/2013 4:18:43 AM
Ossy dont worry everything is gonna b alryt.yo beta haf is cming.jus b patient.u r 2gud dear 2jus throw yoself on a useless marriage.
na wah o!
Dv Archi
11/9/2012 9:39:28 AM
The writter of this article is reading, thinking and is understanding through his anus... an educated Idiet...! Nice article with a terrible caption and a very useless ending. So sad!!!
Onitsha
Prince of peace
2/5/2013 2:49:31 PM
Osita all u ned is endurance god will surely give u, ur owne heart desire.
osi
suss
11/9/2012 10:44:02 PM
I lov u paw paw. Can I be urs am 4r lmo state
Come and marry me
Ozita
3/15/2013 3:46:24 AM
Let me have your contact so that we take it from there.
If u can good 2 me i will marry u ok call dis no 08063760438 dis my brother num. Iam osita iheme.
Hi
1/21/2014 11:31:54 AM
Osita iheme
Give ur real number
Hi
6/6/2014 11:35:00 AM
Give ur real namba nt 4 ur bro or anybody else.
short man.
pretty chizzy
11/10/2012 12:41:03 AM
Hahaahaahhahahahah. U r lukin 4 ur missing rib. Come and marri me. Nah hahaahhaahh guy let me tell u it will be veri hard 4 u but I pray that God will help u. Dwarf
luv
sonia
11/18/2012 2:35:40 AM
What makes u think it will be very hard 4 him. I can never be hard 4 him is just that he has not find the kind of woman the one the will love him and not his money
LOVING
TONY
11/29/2012 11:15:11 PM
I DONT THINK PAWPAW IS LATE IN MARRIEGE,HE MIT BE A DWARF BUT HAS DONE ALOT IN FILM INDUSTRY THAT MANY HAVE NOT ACHIEVED.GIVE HIM A CREDIT FOR THAT EN DONT DIS COURAGE HIM AS YOU ARE DOING.TONY FROM KENYA
Osita plan for marrige
Ben morris
4/16/2013 5:39:31 AM
I belive he will find his missing rob oneday becz what all God has done is completed
Warning
Uc
12/22/2012 6:21:37 AM
Pls don't try to insult someone here because u r giving the opportunity to comment.
low rating
urcchmann
1/20/2013 3:00:10 PM
ur comment is so low-rated. can't u do better than this?
Mumu
Fortune Kakoro
4/19/2013 5:41:00 AM
Wat eva u say ur name is, shame on u, n may God hav mercy on u 2. Human created of God is wat u ar writin al dis trash about. Height n body size is notin, bt wat u can contribute to d world. Wat hav u contributd dat u ar makin noise, no mata hw u c him, he is mor dan u. U jst comentd as if, if he is nterestd in u u won't agree. Ur comment shows hw s****d u ar. U lack home trainin, jst luk at ur self, n fnd out if u don't hav physical limitation b4 talkin. I pray God giv's u d grace to see dat al of his creation ar wondafully n fearfully made. He is diff. 4rm u bcus he has his own destiny to fulfil.[if dat is wat u think] instead of lukin nto d lif of odas, mak a lif out of urs
MARRIGE
DORICE
5/1/2013 12:17:17 PM
What du yu mean when u say so is not gud guy so pls try 2 be a gud man becaus osita is a man who GOD creaty him.
Pawpaw dn't wori God is in controle
Favour black
7/12/2013 10:49:51 PM
God time is d best,i wil putin this iusses of ur marriage in my paryer nd God wil bless u wt a nice woman.no hury in marriage i repeat God time is d best .
Pawpaw dn't wori God is in controle
Favour black
7/12/2013 11:16:08 PM
the best is yet to come
Emmanuel
5/30/2013 6:28:06 AM
We are created by God's image…so you have the liver to insult God…may the good Lord of all grace have mercy on your soul.
Thts an insalt
Linda
9/19/2013 10:07:05 PM
Hey thts an insalt don't u ever cll him dwarf again , i knw that people also cll me short and sme even say i wll never grow again and i really feel bad about it .u knw wht? Im sick en baie moog of u people clling other people dwarf.hope my god forgive u
well, u got money...
chibuzo
11/10/2012 1:57:47 AM
believe me, with the money u got, u will find someone.
Money is not every thing
Loveth
3/20/2013 2:20:14 PM
What my brother ossy want is a girl who will love him not for what he have but to love him for who he is, so chibuzo don't think so. He need true love who will love n care for him. I pray god almighty will give him what he want
DONT INSULT GOD CREATION
STEPHEN KEFAS JOS
7/27/2013 9:37:39 PM
MY BRODA EMMA UR COMMENT TOUCH ME.CAN U SENT UR NO 4ME?.WE WERE CREATED BY GOD.ANYBODY DAT INSULT U INSULT GOD.WE DID NOT MADE URSELF!!!.GOD WILL HELP HIM FINE HIS WIFE.
Patient!
Queenzena
11/10/2012 3:45:51 AM
Dont wory my super star, God wil provide ur own right person for u ok. Another man's meat is another man's poison
Patient!
Queenzena
11/10/2012 3:46:19 AM
Patients n belive
mr Okeson
3/27/2013 2:31:07 AM
all u need is patient n to beliv ....bcause wth God all tinz ar possible....for those of u commenting ignorantly....u hav to knw dat one good turn deserves anoda....ignorant f**ls......
with God
blessing
11/11/2012 12:58:32 AM
My dear I know there is someone outside who love you for who you are and everything you will become.
Just look within and you'll see you've be looking at the wrong direct.
I really belive God will see you out of this situation.
All I can say is, be positive and then be grateful for everything that comes your way.
Much love from me to you. I really belive that you will make it
AM 4RM ANAMBRA NEWI SOUTH
BLESSING ILOH
11/16/2012 12:14:22 AM
MY DEAR BELIVE IN URSELF D GOD U SERVE WILL SHOW U UR SOULMATE IF U NEED ME AM DERE 4 U'I LUV U 4 WHO U ARE
my dear friend
mason chima
11/11/2012 10:46:51 AM
you are always the best dear, i pray that God in His infinite mercy will provide all you desires. Just be positive as my sister blessing has already told you... Once there is life there is hope. Ciao
about my guy
pat
11/11/2012 10:55:02 AM
See don't worry God will do it 4 u but be careful so
That make don't a mistake of ur life dear I love ur acting u guys aways make my day whenever I watch ur movies God will u for me especially .
Keep on Praying
Desiree
11/11/2012 12:26:16 PM
Osita u have all da requirements of being a man u wana be, God is da only 1 hu wil help u, besides u hv everythn u nid nd m sure He above is lukin upon u to get da woman hu wil give u a beautiful family. Time is stil der Pray Until Sumthn Happens dear!! Never mind da haters nd do wats best for urself nd da Lord Jesus!!! Be strong
Pawpaw
Omawuommi
12/2/2012 12:15:03 AM
Wel wel paw paw my real guy na god time be the best no follow follow mouth oh
paw paw
uncle J
11/12/2012 5:01:00 AM
does paw paw has feelings at all?
PAWPAW
STAR KID
7/14/2013 8:48:11 AM
GOD TIME IS BETTER THAN DE BEST
Marriage
Lucy
11/12/2012 6:19:30 AM
Osita my superstar I pray for you all the time. God is the answer dont rush everything its has its own time your time is coming, I will keep praying for you forget about the haters be strong my son
Paw paw
Michael
11/14/2012 10:01:50 PM
I like such a word u said that God time is the best.do respect God n obey him every time because i no ppl in movie industry miss a way because of some tins.but if u belive in God,he must surely do that for u as ur brother aki in jesus name
Pawpaw
Miracle
8/30/2013 12:49:14 AM
I pray dat god give u ur hrt desire
paw paw
keneth abuja
11/15/2012 10:12:16 AM
Paw paw are u sure dat u have not seen? Hmm I doubt you oo. How is she now over there?
Do quick and wed her joor before she go b
Pawpaw
Destiny
11/15/2012 12:21:12 PM
My able actor i appreciate u and ur guy Aki, u guys are doing a great job, even a child in de village did nt knw any actor, knws Aki and Pawpaw, u guys are always every one source of joy, so urgue u guys to continue we nigerians all love ur character. Abt de marriage God is de giver of all things and his time is de best so endaure and take time to wait for his time
Dont worry my frnd
Deborah paul
7/31/2014 12:46:58 PM
My dear frnd eva since i've bin watchin u on d movies i grew likeness 4 u,ur height does nt mean anytin to a hrt dat cares,i cant really tel u hw much i cares bt i av dis kul feelinz 4 u,contact me through dis numba;08127683396.
GOD LOVES U
BLESSING ILOH
11/16/2012 12:22:52 AM
I LUV U PAW PAW JST CALL ME WITH DIS NUMBA 08174034986 U ARE A MAN AND U NEED 2 TREAT LIKE ONE'AM 4RM ANAMBRA NNEWI SOUTH BYE TAKE CARE OF URSELF 4 ME OOO
Kato-Uganda
11/30/2012 4:47:44 AM
Remember 2 revise on the level of both your BEAUTY & LITERACY!, thereafter you request for his calls.
Osita iheme
Victor ombis-kenya
1/16/2013 6:50:10 AM
U y cnt u also request his calls,nounsense
pawpaw
sonia
11/18/2012 2:40:06 AM
U will find the write woman when GOD say u will don't just hurry into any just because u want to marry keep ur eyes open and ur ears on the ground so that when the lord speak to u. U will understand and whe he show u the right one u will see that's all I have to say
Adriko-uganda,Osita let dm tok God wl alws rmba u
7/24/2014 10:04:49 PM
Adriko Arua uganda
Mr osita
Mrholy Abubakar
11/19/2012 10:12:33 AM
My dear frnd osita, Don't say u r wating 4 the r8t tym, or de r8t gal, who will suit all wht you need, Cus am sure this is the tym, if you are that type, you are wating till eternity.Just rmber "NO ONE IS PERFECT", bcus enytyn you want her 2 be, she would be, dat whn you teach her. My prayer 4 you is dat, "4 u 2 find the girl who will love you, 4 who you're nt 4 ur wealth
Mr Osita
Franck
11/20/2012 2:11:49 AM
Hello Osita,

why are u hurry? u know that everybody have different destiny and ur own is in the hand of God. Please is not because Ike is married that u will not and ur time will come and that woman the Lord has design for u, she is on her way. please be patient.
I live i like u
Blessing
11/24/2012 3:48:48 AM
Pls cal me 08052212853
Osita
Iheme
11/21/2012 3:01:18 AM
Pawpaw, am comfortable to call u dhadha
Osita
Susan
2/2/2013 3:39:23 AM
God wil bless you with a nice wife,with ar good heart who wil always makes u happy am also looking for a husband out of my countrie Botswana u can cal me that we can talk i wil like to be ur friend.my numb +26773354953
pawpaw
ipinola
11/22/2012 11:26:46 PM
I understand u and pray4u u'ill find ur lost rib in the name of our lord
LIZPA
1/26/2013 5:29:25 AM
AMEN
Pawpaw
Lovey.
11/25/2012 11:05:56 AM
Dear ossy,i knw dis mit sound weird,bt i'v bn seeing u in my dreamz,we'll sit nd talk.i dnt knw wat it means bt i bliv God is saying smth either directly or indirectly.i'v had several hrtbrks in d past,in a relationship i made lots sacrifice.Plz call me wit dis number,08181164396.If nt 4 anything,we cn b frndz.Awaitin ur call.take kia.
Pawpaw
Lovey.
11/25/2012 11:08:13 AM
Pawpaw
Lovey.
11/25/2012 11:11:31 AM
Dear ossy,i knw dis mit sound weird,bt i'v bn seeing u in my dreamz,we'll sit nd talk.i dnt knw wat it means bt i bliv God is saying smth either directly or indirectly.Plz call me wit dis number,08181164396.If nt 4 anything,we cn b frndz.Awaitin ur call.take kia.
DHADHA
TYSON
11/26/2012 11:21:09 AM
GOD WILL BLESS U WITH THE PERSON 2MARRY
iwCTuKnHsGhCylrHLs
Marisol
11/27/2012 9:52:16 AM
Looking at #theirABC here in Brisbane, the news was about a split from the ACTU by the Independent Teachers Union over support by the ACTU for inersaecd public school funding relative to the private sector.If you are to believe #theirABC this was because the ACTU had become captive to an extreme Green policy agenda. So far I've heard that phrase extreme Green uttered on a dozen occasions on #theirABC this morning. Interestingly, #theirABC also chose to run as their commentator on the papers this morning, Tim Wilson of the IPA. While they clearly noted his affiliation, I wonder how many people outside us political tragics would know what the IPA was? Not too many I think. That the IPA can be presented as an independent commentator by #theirABC on matters of carbon pricing, and allowed to editorialise would be scandalous if this were a public broadcaster oh wait
God will bless you
Joseph ochieng
11/27/2012 12:50:59 PM
My friend ijust pray that God wilk bless you to get the right girl to marry
my role model
jans d great
11/28/2012 6:39:01 AM
i am blaming u 4 making ur feeling open to d public,listen,remember dat d day u were born,a girl was born also and dat is ur wife.All these girls who are giving dia numbers are fake bcos they are enticed by ur hard earned wealth.By d way,why are u even complaining? U hv all it takes to b a man; what about ur girlfriend who lamented here? Go 4 her if she conavenient to u.pls,i wl like u to link me to Nollywood bcos i hv same talent u are having,call me wt number:08069269957
paw paw
feli
1/18/2013 6:17:40 AM
Lol u very selfish oh paw paw I'm also a dwarf so we can make a great couple
LEAVE THE FAMOUS ALONE
KATO 4M UGANDA
11/30/2012 4:24:45 AM
it's God who created Osita. so whoever abuses him, HELL'S WAITING FOR U! Besides you may be tall but nobody! DON'T MIND THEM COZ THEY DON'T KNOW WAT THEY SAY.
PAWPAW
BETY
5/1/2013 12:20:13 PM
DO U B LIVE DAT GOD CAN MAKE ALL TINS POCIBLE?JUST B LIVE N GOD WILL GIVE U UR HAT DESIRE DON'T MIND DOES LAFING AT U BCOS DEY DON'T NO TUMORO.TAKE HAT MY DEAR D LOD IS UR STRENT.
LEAVE THE FAMOUS ALONE
KATO 4M UGANDA
11/30/2012 4:48:32 AM
Ihemke pawpaw
...
12/3/2012 1:21:40 PM
Am laughing in my chair loud.so he said when the time come he will pick his kind of gurl.lol dreaming is also good
sorry o, pawpaw
emeka D. Bigboy
12/3/2012 3:11:50 PM
he's 2 short to find a wifey. Poor paw paw. eat more ogbono soup you hear? The thing go make you grow fast.
PEACE my Broda.
Lyk it
Icekid, Areleeyou
12/8/2012 4:37:26 AM
Xup frnd, jst wait 4 tym 2 permit whn its permit u wl see a vry beutiful gal assive shez 4rm up,
Nothin* but God first
Beauty bitrus
12/10/2012 9:39:49 PM
Am one of ur fans** God can make away where there is no way, as God as provide 4 (aki) a wife he wil provide 4 u too.
When ar u back in SD
Yo biggest fan
12/11/2012 12:33:12 PM
Me and my sister like u.unfortunately i missed yo live perfomance due 2 work.when are u coming back to Swaziland
T'inquiète pas
Erick Hop'son
12/12/2012 6:03:46 AM
La vie appartient à ceux qui savent espérer car la patience est un chemin d'or. Pris fort mon frère
God's time is the best
Onyinye chukwu
12/15/2012 2:20:32 AM
God's time is the best jst wait 4 ur time dn't mind wat people are sayn kwn wat u wat and focus on it.
u never know
de
12/16/2012 9:14:19 AM
Hey am hire
Don't worry
Dominion
12/17/2012 12:03:53 PM
Dont worry, no matter what has happened, GOD'S TIME IS THE BEST.Just continue searching,but be careful sir.
Question
Emily
12/21/2012 11:23:18 AM
Pleas is it true that paw paw just wedding?
Question
Emily
12/21/2012 11:23:19 AM
Pleas is it true that paw paw just wedding?
Be careful
Nancy
12/25/2012 8:14:51 AM
My brother i blieve dat God time is d best 4 u. Why i call u my brother is bcos we r 4rm d same local govt. Am 4rm Ifakala. So wen choosing b very careful cos they are many wolves in sheep clothing pretending dat they do love u but do not. Seek God in anytin u wnt to do nd he wil give u d desires of ur heart. Goodluck nd remember nancy cares.
Dnt worry dear
Zukybaby
12/26/2012 5:29:06 AM
My dear Gods tym is d best, just b patience an wait 4 ur tym beside dere is no hurry in life.
Dnt worry dear
Zukybaby
12/26/2012 5:29:27 AM
Dnt worry dear
Zukybaby
12/26/2012 5:29:50 AM
Hahaha
Tankology
12/29/2012 4:05:58 PM
Oboi married some one that will size u oh! As u are looking so duaff hmmm na God go help u pawpaw
Enough of dat insult
Royal Priest
1/10/2013 3:49:20 AM
Kep quiet.d reason y ur typin ur nonsense is bcos there are no witlo in ur ungrateful fingers.if pawpaw is ur broda,wont u protect his interest?haba pple sef.
paw paw
MASQA
12/30/2012 11:45:46 AM
Well done man we all love u here in durban

0773255576
tino
1/1/2013 1:31:30 AM
kudzanai
B careful b/c grls are hunting 4 husband.
Chinedu Nwamini(major.G)
1/2/2013 1:59:42 AM
Bravo my guy.dn't comprehnd curiosity b/c ur broda aki is married ok.jus b careful so dat grls wl nt kidnap u.also any grl dats comng 2 u is hving 2 tin in her mind (ur moni or luv1)nd if u hve causd heartbrak 4 any grl dn't dump ha wen it comes 4 marriage.tks GOD WL C U 2RU. Am a gd mentor in dis field.contact:07038682288
Osita iheme
Ranida
1/4/2013 10:36:37 AM
Am also siogle n searching les get conected ,am a ghanian.
Osita iheme
Ranida
1/4/2013 10:36:49 AM
Am also siogle n searching les get conected ,am a ghanian.
Osita iheme
Ranida
1/4/2013 10:36:56 AM
Am also siogle n searching les get conected ,am a ghanian.
Osita iheme
Ranida
1/4/2013 10:37:01 AM
Am also siogle n searching les get conected ,am a ghanian.
Osita iheme
Sarah
1/7/2013 1:21:14 AM
I jst want 2 let u no dat god tym is d best. Jst keep prayin nd god will show u ur missing rib.
NEVA DISCRIMINATE.
OKOYE LUCY
1/8/2013 12:56:09 AM
bro osita iheme neva let wht ppl say bring u down or change wht u r,God has a reason for everytn dat happns in lyf,all ways belive in ursf nd in God a tym will come when God will bless u wit ur hrt desire jst b paitent Gods tym z alwayz d best.nd one more tin,u c eh dis z d period u hv to shine ur eyes nd b wise cos some gals cn b very despirate so as to luv u becos of ur money so all i will advice u to do z to b very careful nd dnt make a mistake u will end up regretn.ALWAYS TRUST IN GOD ND PUT HIM FIRST IN ALL U DO....... Tak kia my good actor known as paw paw..smile cos God luvs u.
advise
Nondo
1/9/2013 7:30:54 AM
pawpaw don t wary yag man God is ther.pawpaw nis**tafie mune!!!!!!!!Amen.
Advice
Ng treasure
1/10/2013 2:03:35 AM
Put God1st in evrytin u do nd he will direct ur paths.
am single
susan
1/11/2013 2:46:16 AM
Am here come and marry me am single and I love u
Hav bn waiting 4 ur call ossy.
LOVEY.
1/12/2013 3:18:41 AM
Ossy,i've bn waiting 4 ur call.Plz dnt hav d impression dat am afta u coz of ur fame & fortune.I've bn readin all d comments pple make concerning dis marriage issue,they'r sayin d truth if u wud ask me,coz 98% of gals dat came ur way & wil stil come ur way r afta ur fame & fortune,bt don't bcoz of it build walls around ur heart,coz if u do u wil neva knw wen dat gal GOD destined 4 u wil walk by.Jst b fervent in prayers 4 God 2 show u ur DESTINED WIFE.Am nt sayin these tinz bcoz am seeking 2 b noticed,am saying it bcoz i truely care.Once again,here's my number,08181164396. Call me if u want.U cn discard me bt PLZ...NOT MY WORDS.
Osy
Jojo
1/12/2013 3:51:09 PM
D patient dog eats d fatest bone.dos dat wait on da lord shall renew dia strenght.dat u r nt yet marred dos nt mean dat God is nt mindfull of ur feelings.1 thin i strongly blv in lyf is dat dia is no competetion in destiney..bravo dearie
Single tom&jerry
Amidu Saidi,Harare
1/14/2013 12:10:19 AM
U stil yung my frend,check hw old Jay Z was wen he got married.time is always on the men side.jus chil dnt waste tym wit dos prophet of dooms
Pawpaw
Lucky Abugi
1/15/2013 1:04:41 AM
My dear friend, no person should deceived you to wait for God's time, God does'nt give wife instead he blesses marriage with the fruit of the womb and other needed things after you 've got one, remember he said "HE WHO FIND A WIFE FIND A GOOD THING", so you most find a partner not God. But God will c u thru. AMEN. from LUCKY ABUGI of Bera Gokana in Ogoni R/state.
sir iheme
Aligwo Juliet
1/18/2013 4:48:21 AM
Pls sirAm 21 and single,am 4rm Ahiara Ahiazu Mbaise,an undergraduate.i felt bad wen i heard ur complain on d radio pls am very much interested on ur quest 4 marriage.if wat u said is 4rm ur heart,pls i'll like 2 see u or u cal 08063041512.pls try me.
boys from holland
Aligwo Juliet
1/18/2013 5:22:53 AM
sir iheme if ur love could b true like dat love u showd saraphina in boys 4rm holland,i'll always b there 4 u.
Osy
Kk
1/21/2013 5:45:32 AM
Osy luv dnt wori our gud lord ll definitely ans ur prayer
Marry of osita
Nnenna
1/23/2013 11:13:00 AM
My is that very body will said l am a good wife both l will said to help you l will give you this man of god number to call him he will help you so that u wil nt see all dis bad wife ok 08032625462 god wil help you dis my own number 08187352187 if want mor infor call me god bless you
Marry of osita
Nnenna
1/23/2013 11:13:47 AM
U r gd
LIZPA
1/26/2013 5:38:17 AM
God luvs u n i wish u de bst
mr osita
rema
1/27/2013 2:23:07 AM
people are c***y,p'lz dont allow girlz 2 con u its men 2 admire not women .4m ug.
mr osita
rema
1/27/2013 2:23:22 AM
mr iheme
racheal
1/27/2013 2:32:29 AM
0787040754/0703657151
God's tym
Esther amaka
2/2/2013 5:47:41 PM
Ossy dear, do not boda ursef much coz ur own women is on d way.... God is packaging her 4 u. Worry nt.... God is stil awake 4 u...
Chinwaoma
Handsome guy
2/7/2013 3:03:00 PM
Osita iheme. Very nice guy, go on my beluv broda
Chinwaoma
Handsome guy B-)
2/7/2013 3:08:48 PM
We nigeria luv u somuch ,nd u mean somuch to us 07030782362
i wish i could see him
okeke ifunanya
2/9/2013 6:22:16 AM
my prince, how are u i hope u are fyn anywere u ar, i just want to knw hw u ar doing and again weda short or tall all men ar de same my love. Dis is my number if u care to call 08137525030 take care
Chinwaoma
Handsome guy
2/10/2013 1:12:13 AM
Hapy sunday my broda osita iheme
Chinwaoma
Handsome guy
2/10/2013 1:12:33 AM
Hapy sunday my broda osita iheme
Am givein u an advice
Chinwaoma
2/10/2013 3:06:27 AM
My broda osita, do not listin wat pple ar sayin abt u nd ur yrs, because if u listin to them u wil do wat u dont suppose to do, so be careful my broda, girls ar very dangerous, i knw dat am a girl but i am telin u dis as an advis sister is gvin 2 his broda dis is to tel u be careful, i see a girl dat is talkin abt is dream dat she saw u in his dream, do not listin to them my broda be very very careful, if ur friend ar tel u to married don't listin to them, do wat u mind is telin u my broda,nd be looking 4 ur missin rib u wil see her very soon my broda, so be careful. 07030782362 u missin rib is somewhere lookin 4 u so be careful take care my broda nd ve a luvly sweet day. bye
Handsome guy
Chinwaoma
2/10/2013 3:14:57 AM
U ar nice to me,nd also nice to al naija pple
Handsome guy
Chinwaoma
2/10/2013 3:15:34 AM
U ar nice to me,nd also nice to al naija pple :-) bye
Nice guy
Chinwaoma
2/20/2013 4:35:55 AM
My broda life u see is not jst easy as u ar seein it, wait 4 u miss rib, them u wil enjoy u marriage, nd u wil also knw wat love is al abt,
Wat luv is al abt
Chineny favour 07030782362
2/20/2013 11:31:59 PM
Broda luv is al abt lovin nd carein, chinedu ur broda ve see his missin rib, so broda look 4 ur miss rib 2 yea, ur missin rib wil be lookin 4 u nw, so do what is gud at d rite time do marry bcos of beauty broda osita, i wise u gud luck.
ENGLISH
GABBY
2/24/2013 1:07:37 PM
I PRAY 4 U MY GUY, NO WORRY U GO MARRY BY GOD BLESS AMEN.
GOD IS THE ANSWER
Precious Ugo Okafor
2/27/2013 1:01:52 PM
GOD IS THE ANSWER
Precious Ugo Okafor
2/27/2013 1:22:26 PM
I just wat to tel my Dear Ossy to Trust in God. He is the Master Planner. God knows ur Name, ur Thought and Everytin about u. In His own time He will send ur Bone across to u. I dont mind if u ask my hand in marriage. Do u believe in Miracle? 08067119227 Call dis no and u wil neva regret it. Remain Bless. Pls dont marry whosever u hav sleep wit, Because the word of God said, Marriage is honourable with bed undefild. Be careful and be Wise.
God will not bring ur wife to ur home
Vera
3/2/2013 12:50:03 AM
U have to take a step of faith,don,t listen to what people are saying,go after ur heart,just be focus,responsible ladies and irresponsible ladies need u,pls becareful
GOD HAS HIS REASONS
JEMILA
3/2/2013 4:39:54 AM
dear dnt boda ur hat about dis issue god has his reasons 4 deraying ur wife fm coming to u money is nt truely everytin since ur second has find his u wil surely find urs one day please wen u do treat her well dnt think money cn solve everythin sometimes love play more role dan money show her love dnt show her money becos money cn never play the role of love but love wil aways play 4 money may god be wit u
god man
Alice
3/14/2013 4:58:30 AM
Hey osita i love Soo much i will be Happy to WHen i got husband like you ich liebe dich je taime
Pawpaw
Love chijioke
3/19/2013 12:15:08 PM
I pray that the good lord will provide you a good and God fearing wife ,that will love and sherish you, love you and not because of your money or your porpullarity...in JESUS NAME
Pawpaw marriage
Love chijioke
3/19/2013 12:16:18 PM
Pawpaw marriage
Love chijioke
3/19/2013 12:18:38 PM
Hv faith..
B.b
3/21/2013 5:42:31 AM
No time is late, its not al abt prayn, u must mak a step of faith, ok. And if rely u want 2 setl down stop welcum 2many woman,they mit confus u not 2 kw wen d rightfl one cums...
joy
kaima
3/26/2013 10:27:34 AM
Love can bring two people together
Money is nt everything
Sarah
3/31/2013 1:58:21 PM
Hi ossy don't worry God knows the best for u.GOD BLESS U
Song
Patience patra moses
4/2/2013 4:08:08 PM
Goodday sir i dont no why i feel in love with u god no why not for your money or anything i love u so much sir i love the way u are u are my star
OSITA
Esau
4/17/2013 7:17:18 AM
I dont think that Osita is worried about his marrige. If so why? Coz He is still young-31 years only,Rich,Talented,Famous, Fertile,Handsome. I dont at all think that dwarfism is a problem.Now what else. If dwarfism was a problem Chinedu wouldnt have got married. Dont at all worry my best Actor Osita u wll get one at your own time.Am Esau here in Uganda
Be Patient
J.j.
4/18/2013 6:47:10 AM
Dearie patient is all u need. Dnt rush into it and 2moro u regret. Just have faith besides u are still young and have all the qualities.please be patient. Like dey say one man trash is another mans treasure...
god will give u a good wife
rita kalu osu
4/23/2013 1:19:51 PM
pls take ur time, be patience god will give u a good wife, pls i have more to say which i can say now, pls this is my num 08068521393 pls call me for more detiels thanks
Gods promice!!
S.A
4/27/2013 7:58:11 AM
dnt wari ....... God time will come and you will.rejoice
Are ur sure the young actor,is 31yrs today.I do doubt
Grand mathematique
4/27/2013 2:59:56 PM
Plse, stop pointing fingers at my great actor.He's still too young
Sierra leone
Bintu
5/3/2013 5:06:33 PM
I love u osita
adviser bro osita
cecilia banda
5/13/2013 11:31:47 PM
Wen l saw ur msg sometimes l drop my teas and l pray to almighty
God to replace ur rib but baba lheme just blive that God he'll make way any tym
Now u can faster n' prayer pliz I'll help u for that
Waitin na hopin de best O
obieze
5/21/2013 11:33:20 PM
Bro c***l down 4 de jah no de time.
the best is yet to come
Emmanuel
5/30/2013 6:31:48 AM
Bungoma
Nancy Lusabe
6/1/2013 11:50:24 AM
May God open ua ways
Evrythin gt its time
Andy
6/2/2013 4:23:01 PM
Evrythin gt its time n i blv dat god's time z da best ma bro
patience, men!
kithe robert(kenya)
6/3/2013 1:04:38 AM
come on big broda,life is all about DESTINY .when one sets out for a journey ,h/she cannot know how safe it would be or when-what time h/she will reach de destination but rather trust n put faith in de Almighty dat evry shall go as planned.bro patience pays.so come cool n wait for God's answer.
It 's a matter of time
Juliana williams
6/12/2013 2:25:48 AM
Hi ken all u need is prayer.am sure u must hav been seeing her in ur dream dsame gos to her too.so don't worry.
God has plan
charles M Ugand
7/1/2013 8:03:52 AM
U be settled God will gives gd ones
Patience always conqur
Ephie Mabasa
7/2/2013 10:43:15 AM
Patience always conqur
Ephie Mabasa
7/2/2013 10:44:53 AM
Plse follow yo hrt n luv da woman who luvs u 2. Dnt be hooked by de Gold DIggers. 0783237956.
Advice
Bro Whizz Sylvanus
7/16/2013 7:42:26 PM
Don't worry my friend, there s time 4 everything, at d apointed time God will suprise u wit a beautiful, loving, peaceful & inteligent wife so don't be in a hurry.
Hope
Joyzi
7/19/2013 8:46:40 PM
The only network that can remain constant is jesus, so put your trust in him.
Advice
Harmony
7/22/2013 7:53:46 PM
Dear ossy those who rush into marriage bcos of age, wealth, pressure and let me do bcos others did always live 2 reget. Be careful and wise when making ur choice of lady to marry.
IT'S NOT A MUST DAT U SHUL MARRY A GRADUATE
DANIEL WILLIAMS
7/24/2013 9:01:55 AM
Marriage is an institution dt has no graduation , so be carful on ur search nd nt rush 2 avoid posses girl dt wil only help 2 destroy wot ve bn built 4 yrs instead of maintanig. If were ossy i wil just go 2 a civilized villa nd pick a wife instead of dis gud 4 nthng girls
Osita
Baby c
8/4/2013 12:18:19 AM
Ossy my friend i will want to be ur friend pls i beg pls send me ur number pls
I want to marrige u Boy
Mamie Tiah
8/9/2013 7:16:22 PM
Hey Osita i am form US do u have a girlfriend if u dont have One maybe i Can be u wife.. I Really like u So much..
my bro i have some one for u
ALEX
8/19/2013 9:40:28 PM
Brother i have a very nice girl for u, she from delta state
U can reach me on 08134654596.
Jesus
Chinenye ann
8/21/2013 5:06:12 PM
Dear osita,if God cn heal a leaper,forgive sinners,provide 4 d needy y cnt he den answer ur prayers,i am telling u dat d God u serve will neva lead u astray,i will also pray 4 u,God bless here is my contact 08105453518 i will be glad to hear frm u
Ossy
Fumilayo
8/24/2013 1:08:57 AM
Dot b discorage cos God has nt 4gotin u cos He:His taught 2wards us is of Gud n nt evil.So b rest asure of A blessful maried lyf wit GOD's choosen 4 u as a wife,A wife of ture lv.
God`s time is the best
Gift
8/31/2013 11:47:57 AM
Good morning sir.how are u doing ? A girl called me and said she is ur sister please i want 2 be sure the is my number again 08137676978 thanks
Advice
Terry Iyah
9/2/2013 4:18:39 PM
God's time is d best, wait upon thy lord nd thy lord shall renew ur strenght.
they will talk
king kwaatah junior
9/6/2013 2:52:31 AM
bros neva mind them see even if you are married now they will talk later too they will talk ....the easy way to live happily is to know how human beings are so u will not be amazed over their actions
Osita kenneth iheme
Dappa debrahlild
9/11/2013 10:24:44 AM
Mine names are minini dappa.am a student of university of calabar am in mine finals.am in d dept of modern language and translation studies which are french nd spanish.i ave a child already d man responsible has abandon me,mine God father nd d gf,mine frendz nd a lot dey ave al abandon me afta al d help i rendered 2 dem but if u feel u rily wnt 2 stil dwn am here am jst 23yr i alwayz pray 2 God 4 a man dat let diz yr dnt pass me by i nid sum1 i cn cal mine.am nt afta ur cash coz am nt a p********e i nid trueluv,kia,sum1 dat wil luv mine innocent child as it is i cnt face mine dad bcoz am a disgrace 2 d family but if ur ready 2 settle dwn tink about wat i said am nt forcin u osita.i dnt select men i walk wit mine spirit.diz mine number.08134093074
Osita kenneth iheme
Osita kenneth iheme
Dappa debrahlild
9/11/2013 10:29:24 AM
patience nd dnt ruch
ifeoma B.
9/19/2013 2:51:17 PM
hy i wnt u to be patience,ok just pray nd leav the rest fr God to handle ok....meanwhile i wil luv to be ur frnd if u dnt mind,this is my contact.......08034138976...plc cal me if u get dis msm......
Ur tym wll cme no matter wht
Linda
9/19/2013 11:05:45 PM
Hi sir osita ! me as a faithful tither believes tht u wll find de right gal no matter wht. tht girl cn be in a other country ,i knw my god he wll never let u down .let me tel something i had a friend who also wanted to get married so she started praying to god telling him tht she wants a husband .so after praying she went and buy a note book were she wrote her wedding plans god answered her and nw she is getting married on 21 september 2013 al the away frm namibia groofontein lots of lve ne
Osita iheme
Snezy
9/28/2013 1:01:12 PM
I luv u osita iheme very muct
Lord of all
Christopher danguro
10/3/2013 9:39:08 PM
Dnt wrry my brother God wil giv de rite one
Patience my big bro
Amarachi Loveth
10/10/2013 11:47:20 PM
All u got to do is seek for God's intervention ok don't trust any girl until u r convinced dat she is d chosen one 4 u.just blieve in God nd everything will work out for good nd do nt let anybody bug or weigh u down nd be down to earth Jesus luvs u k
Pay no mind to people
AMARACHI
10/10/2013 11:57:38 PM
Pay no mind to wat people are saying about,dat u r short is nt ur fault is nature may be dat's hw God wants it u r a genius,a role model nd icon to me k nd don't be embarrased whenever u hear thoes nonsence. if u need an advice call me 08121127280
2 ma main gee
Kentiez
10/30/2013 9:53:13 PM
Ma nigga it aint ur fault bro,jx stab ery bullshyt em people xai,itx ol gud bro..your appointed tym aint far away 4rm nw..Gudluck bro nd i wish yhu ol d best in ur decisionz..
to u osita iheme
precious nwachukwu
11/19/2013 11:41:42 AM
How I wish God can open ur eyes to see how much I love u ad how much I will make a good wife
GOD WILL MAKE A WAY
Vivian stephen
11/25/2013 5:28:12 PM
What i want 2 said is that this woman here are f**l bt god's time is the best .as ur frnd married so u shall marry ur in jesus name.i will be gald if u reach my contact nt 4 wife bt 4 advicer 08035539436.we miss u O mpa paw-paw.....
my big brother
esther
11/26/2013 3:49:25 PM
Gos will give you your heart pls weit for GOD.GOD'S TIME IS THE BEST PLS I LOVE IT KEEP IT UP
osb
ronald
12/4/2013 2:41:39 PM
ma bro dnt u worie about any thng any t u 4rm nw ur 2 get da beauty ov all jabless
PATIENCE
RACHEAL MORENO
12/5/2013 10:26:24 AM
Dear osita am your greatest fan.am from kenya.what i can say is have patience you will get a good wife in Gods time.lots of luv from me.GOD BLEES YOU.
Marriage
Leric
12/15/2013 6:20:46 AM
Marrige is somethin u should not rush to,but wait till God gives u ua lost rib. Iheme plz plz wait for ua time to come.
Osita pawpaw
Ugo
12/16/2013 12:45:46 AM
My brother God time is the Best, just have faith in God he will show u your best.....
My favourite star
Nokuthula
12/29/2013 10:27:30 PM
When i u coming back 2 Swaziland,missed yo show de last time. hope 2 c u soon!
Osi
Grace
1/9/2014 2:21:31 PM
its better to stay without a woman than to make a wrong choice
math
lastina clarke
1/31/2014 12:24:52 AM
I love u form my heart i just wish that i can see u god bless uu
VISION
Respect
2/6/2014 1:00:22 AM
D bible says write a vision $ make it play. What are d qualities U need in a lady write the down $ present it b4 God,His word said at d accepted time hav U prayed, thenHe said $ l quote " at d acceptable time have I answered. God said to me wen u shall find ur true love, a REMACABLE tin shall happen on ur wedding da, to u $ ur shall b best man CHINEDU, bcos l hav d spare parts in my store house. He's Word is truth, yea $ Amen. God Almighty never lies.He is my life.
Mary me
Shantel
2/12/2014 1:32:48 PM
I like u!bin send sms from face book bt u dnt respond
do not wrry my dear
Sisanda
2/20/2014 7:44:46 AM
did u knw tht god lvs u jst as much as he lvs his own son jesus; god created u wth a purpose. You might not know tht purpose yet, and tha is ok. God created u wth aspecial set of skills and talents. Whn he looks at u, he sees endless possibilities! One of god,s purpose for u is to have a relationship wth jesus. That relationship opens up many more possibilities for your life. So do not wrry u wll get ur truely wife. I am from South Africa.
Dnt wory
Charit
2/28/2014 11:45:53 AM
Osita one wit god is majority God time is d best ok
to osita iheme
maureen richard
3/8/2014 7:33:27 PM
c i want to let u kw dat i luv u wit my hrt if u ar a reponsible man i wil be there fr u on til d end of dis word i luv u
to osita iheme
to osita iheme
maureen richard
3/8/2014 7:35:14 PM
marriage
anonymous
3/15/2014 5:08:02 PM
osita,why did u not tell us that you havea ghanian girl who is not going to be a wife to u. she is going to eat all your money and u will not be left with anythiong. just saying
Osita iheme
Bright
5/18/2014 5:38:42 PM
I think you should wait for God'stime, because God'stime is the best. With God all things are possible. I pray that God should give you a good, beautiful, nice girl for you to marry.
Dnt wory your self
LAZARUS BLSSING
5/23/2014 12:01:13 PM
Hi! sir,u kw that god love and he care for u and all way think good things for u,just wait for gods time because is the best and pleas try to be live in god and truth in god he will do it as you want it and give you a nice girl, the one that will understand you and you will understand her too.
Dnt wory your self
LAZARUS BLSSING
5/23/2014 6:02:39 PM
sir just be live in god and truth in him, he will do it for you.
just belive in god
LAZARUS BLESSIN
5/23/2014 6:14:27 PM
Hi!Sir less i for got all way pray and ask god for what you want he will give it to you and also ask him to give wife that will understand u and l
will understand her too, our god is a mercy-full father just keep no believing in god and truth in him.
To Osita Kenneth Iheme
God's Gift.
6/6/2014 12:07:51 PM
M a wife material, jst 21yrz.
Marry mi if yo thnk u cn make a gd husband.
2 my love
Chidinma
6/28/2014 11:53:31 PM
Hi ossy i av been waiting 4 u,4 yrs nw i love u very much, u said in ur words dat it is hard 2 find sumome who truely love u,i belive that an 4 yrs now i va been trying my possible best on hw we can see in persons and i knw we wil surely see. I luv u very much and i wil like 2 marry u.i base in oyo,my hometown is enugu am 19 now.IAM IN LOVE WITH U (OSSY)08035770838 message me
Hve hevenly wisdom
Adriko-Arua,uganda
7/24/2014 10:30:35 PM
Neva b saken with dia wads,alws pre 2 Hm u creted heven &earth u wl c ua lite at d end ov d day
Hve hevenly wisdom
Adriko-Arua,uganda
7/24/2014 10:34:45 PM
goodfrnd
buyile rose
7/30/2014 10:57:12 PM
I wish to be yr Friend can i get yr number
To my luvly friend osita iheme
Rita moses
7/31/2014 12:11:52 PM
Worry no more 4 i no de Lord i serve we never let u down he we always be dere 4 u if only u believe in him' ur right woman will locate u very soon but in anytin u do God first, becos he is de only person dat can help u, if u rush marriage u we rush out dnt worry De lord we giv u a woman dat we luv u so much n cherish u , dis year shall be ur yr of happiness year of testimonies. Dis year shall not pass u in Jesus name (Amen).
love
Endeavour
8/7/2014 1:30:49 AM
god z for every one braaa ur tym shall come dont.rush things
love
Endeavour
8/7/2014 1:31:55 AM
god z for every one braaa ur tym shall come dont.rush things
hope on him
stella Stephen
8/22/2014 5:40:16 PM
Just hope on God he knows the best for you.
Advice
Ukamaka nnaji
8/23/2014 12:21:02 AM
Mi dear u ve rili done alot in d movie industry, most especialy u re gud in entertainin ppl God almighty wi l bless u. U re nt 2 late 2 get married u must nt get everi tin lif offers, dis is d way God marvels we mare humans canal minded felows... God wil surely grant u d woman dat is beficted 4 jst u alone... Go on kip on doin gud God bless u Osi
God loves you
dappa Yippy
8/25/2014 7:11:57 PM
Always look unto God,because his the author and finisher of your faith,don't mind what people say about you,always believe in the world of God that you can do all things through christ who strengheneth you and note that every good things comes from God.God will give you a wife you never expect,I wish you good luck ok.
Wt to be ur friend
Happiness
8/28/2014 9:31:19 PM
Osita one tin i belive z God time z dy best i ll lyk u to follow me to my church if u wish to call dis z my nunmber 08101522357 be bless tnk
Wt to be ur friend
Happiness
8/28/2014 9:33:17 PM
onyibest
onyinye
8/29/2014 12:58:46 AM
Madu rukky u r big a f**l u no we'll u wnt to deceive him u tink paw wil cal dis ur nosense no u put in public he don evry lik u or lv u u wnt to eat he moni becos he vry rich man go nd find ur own hubby ok live him alone he don wnt u I hate pple way dy insult sumbody dm wil nt mind der own business alway jealously wit pple so if u pple dnt lik him jst kip ur muth suit my broda don mind wat pple say abt u jst b prayerful wit God all tin r possble jst hv faith in God he wil provide u a gud wife pls dnt date a wrong woman dy r dangerous dy only wnt to eat ur moni anybbody dat type der no don cal dm dy r evil pple oo jst bcareful no d kind of woman u wnt marry always b prayerful accpt jesus in ur life he wil ans God bless u
love
sandra lazarus
9/12/2014 3:09:20 AM
I realy luv u from d debt of my hrt pls if u will ascept me into ur hrt u won,t regret it ipromise u. Thanks have a nice drim. Bye
God time is d best
love
sandra lazarus
9/12/2014 3:21:22 AM
Mr Osita Iheme
Lovelyn
10/13/2014 2:57:53 PM
I will advice u 2 pray 2 God 4 4giveness b/cos u are making him think dat he has no plans 4 u.
Mr.Osita
Kindness
10/13/2014 3:44:15 PM
U have no problem, u jxt wish 2 prolong ur case cos if u see those who have problems u will begin 2 thank God 4 making u whom u are today so jxt leave everything 2 God's hand. Think wisely young man.
GOD KNOWZ
HUMPZ CAN'T LIQUOR
10/27/2014 10:35:38 AM
Ossy, u my mentor bruh and i luvs u o,nobody is gonna f**k you bruh that your life ,let them search the life somewhere there,my mentor not yet time show the Haters
prayer
juliek
11/3/2014 10:13:12 PM
brother osita,this is my prayer for u and i will always pray for u,may the living God,be with u in this jouney of looking for your rib,i know he will provide for you a good wife who will love you,care for u and respect you always as his husband en in a right time,God bless you my brother .i remain julie kabunga.4rm ug..thx
paw paw