Photos from President Jonathan Brother's burial
Story by Bola Dauda
Click for Full Image Size President Goodluck Jonathan could not hold back his emotions at the burial rites for his younger brother, Meni Innocent Jonathan, who died 20 November, as he burst into tears.Meni Jonathan will be buried on Saturday after a commendation service at the St. Stephen’s Anglican Church, Otuoke at 10 am.

May his soul rest in peace! More photos when you continue

Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size Click for Full Image Size

BREAKING: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Dies In Indian Hospital

Genevieve Nnaji's Childhood Picture

Tonto Dike Crazily In Love With Terry G

Kunle Ajayi's Bombshell: 'Peer Pressure Ruined Majek Fashek' **I Jeopardised N33,000 In '83 For Christianity

More Controversies Hit Bisi Ibidapo Obe's Child Birth

Plus-Size Comedienne, Princess, Embarrassed In Church For Being Single

REVOLUTION BECKONS IN NOLLYWOOD-BUKKY AJAYI

The Number Of Babies To Have Depends On My Hubby- Mosun Filani-Oduoye

d rich also cry
lolo | 12/8/2012 1:32:28 AM
see segun vulture arinze in d front seat..i know all the other nollysheit actress go fcuk tire there nah...by d way wetin kill d young dude nah..hop its not too much enjoyment as a president's brother o...anyway watever it is that killed him all die na die sha mak he RIP
Lolo
Lalaa | 12/8/2012 11:31:16 AM |
Yes o dearedt all them nollysheitwood pepo will have fhuckfest at the burial! Useless piece of sheit the lot of them! Thieves in power....one by one they will dizappear!
f*****h lolo
Proudly Naija | 12/8/2012 1:38:43 AM
Can't u say something reasonable for once? why r so s****d? even when a young one's life is cut short, u still write like a lunatic here, Maaad man!!! RIP bruh!
disgraceful Naija
lolo | 12/8/2012 3:02:59 AM |
if my comment is bothering u pls do me a favour and knock urself our..and while u are at it do cry me a bloody river..does GEJ know u sef?..crying more than d bereaved nonsence
One word
Proudly Naija | 12/8/2012 6:00:42 AM |
I just have one word for you - 'Devil incarnate'.
disgraceful naija
Lalaland | 12/8/2012 11:29:02 AM |
Few words for you.... You are an absolute EDIOT!!
nonsense
bala bashir | 12/8/2012 1:51:59 AM
berger u jonathern u nver c anytin yet na so all ur family go perishe soon
real nonsense
lolo | 12/8/2012 3:07:39 AM |
who knows how much money d useless president, his wife n girlfriend Diezina wld hav stolen now all in d name of buring a brother mtcheww..poor masses die everyday too, even on d roads out of hunger n u kept on smiling..so pls cry wella while i hav my nap/sleep and while am on dat i promise to snore wella join sef mtcheww
R,i.p
Grace omuta | 12/8/2012 1:52:40 AM
May is soul R.I.P,My (PRESIDENT)PLE accept my sympathy,i pray GOD will give u and ur family the heart to over come this lost. Ple take heart
R,i.p
Grace omuta | 12/8/2012 1:54:30 AM
Rip
Esther | 12/8/2012 2:19:28 AM
May his soul rest in peace. Condulence mr President.
Abegi
MACHO | 12/8/2012 4:06:41 AM
Yes the dude is dead and it hurts as humans but please and please, a lot of Nigerians have died, a lot are dying right now and many will still die so save us all these pictures of sycophants in power. Are there no common Nigerian being buried today Nfc, how come their pictures are not posted here ? oh! I 4got they are poor and unknown mtcheeewwwww and what are those nollywood political flies doing there ? so they still think they can get goodies from the president hahaha if they know what's good for them, they should go and write good stories, act and make their money rather than follow MR Jonathan for yansh.

And as for MR Presido, just remember that a lot of Nigerians (mainly children) still don't have shoes.
MACHO
lolo | 12/8/2012 4:16:17 AM |
talk true nah ..u don do expo from my write up abi hahaha guess ur watery brain did not know what to write until mine gingered ur swagger..hahaha i will buy akara for u today for not getting heart ache for my comment rather u copied
Jonathan
Meggito | 12/8/2012 5:24:32 AM
As Jonathan junior brother die so na Jonathan go marry his wife , abi i lie?
lolo de Chatterbox
MACHO | 12/8/2012 6:02:24 AM
It's now very obvious that u have missed me sooooooooooooo much hahahahahahaaa but HEY! MACHO is not available to bad eggs and disgrace to womanhood like u as he belongs to a damsel, well cultured and reserved young lady.

NB: there's little or no connection b/w the crap u wrote and what sarcastic MACHO dropped ok, I have known u to be a bad reader and one who lack understanding. Intellectual MACHO considers this an insult since u are HALF BAKED academically so kindly crawl backwards ok. Thank u
macho
lolo | 12/8/2012 6:56:36 AM |
HAHAHA am laughing in capital letters bcos..after following lolo/lala's comments you became tired ..am just gingering u to come back again to life on ''ur follow follow'' ..bcos we enjoy torturing u..YES we hav picked u up as the next on our list to mak u famous here on nfc
Rip
Collins. | 12/8/2012 6:30:07 AM
Pls my fellow Nigerians u people should free Goodluck, Ebele Jonathan for the South-South People. No be only him don rule Nigeria O... No matter what, he's our own. If u think it's easy then try and be there. Think about this....
Condolence!!!
Dr Pat Kolawole Awosan | 12/8/2012 7:14:53 AM
May Jehovah Almighty God bear the gentle soul of late Meni Innocent Jonathan in his eternal peaceful rest,amen.
I pray for Almighty Jehovah God to accord the Jonathan family the fortitude spirit to bear the huge lose.Life is of vanity upon vanity.
It is by Almighty Jehovah God grace!
No matter the position of authority we may be in life,we should remember everything belongs to Almighty Jehovah God.Our being here is all Jehovah God making.Do good to fellow country men and women as your legacy and reference point in life.We are here today and we might not be our turn tomorrow.

Dr Pat Kolawole Awosan,
Canada.

bayo uk. | 12/8/2012 8:22:01 AM
Jonatan new that to be a president is not for jock or for play ooooo.so you mus give wath he take to be a president.if is not capable why can't you go an tel him to stand up,
lolo aka lala de Chatterbox
MACHO | 12/8/2012 9:43:44 AM
I know u have not heard of the word "working class", that's what I am and not a loafer like u sleeping and waking up on Nfc. I come here when my table is scanty and trust me to be here whenever I have a lose schedule to trash ur smelly arse more so that u will keep looking for MACHO heheheheheheeeeeeeeeeeee
MACHO
lolo | 12/8/2012 10:42:34 AM |
we hav heard this trash lik being busy at work a million times here especially when follow follow lik u becomes tired..ok why not post to us here the address of where u work, ur phone num and also ur data page to prove to lolo/lala that u are working classy..if not try another story as u as jobless as every other person that comes here
JOB
Mama lalaa | 12/9/2012 1:37:36 PM
Thanks bros i like wat u said, lolo is too pompous. Reply.
Ediot!
Lalaland | 12/23/2012 5:34:11 AM |
Abegi shurup ann go sitdon somewhere!
Chatterbox lolo
MACHO | 12/10/2012 6:02:56 AM
Ediot, u want my data so u can come and flirt , sorry MACHO NO WANT U.
Ignorant is disease
hmmm.. | 12/30/2012 3:55:06 PM
Too much loot can cause the same sudden death as the death trapped road, railways, airports/runways (With cattle), market places/Hospitals with Egyptian/British bombings...etc.
So why now they no fit fly am gp to real countries where hospitals work and people in government loot to the manageable minimals?
Why dem no send am the same place where dame 'Fellow widows' enjoyed the fruit of true independent and organised country, but with half the budget of the no mans' jungle called Nigeria?
Or abi the 'tummy tuck' 'widow' no wan his 'living dead' husband brother to enjoy this life like i do?
Anyway, die na die, but some die dey painful more than others, I don't know where this one belong sha. maybe in the creek.
Someone pray say 'him soul dey gentle', I hope so, though I doubt there is a gentle soul for Naija Dalta when we know say even Jonathan soul is far from gentle, in fact the wife confirmed him as dead soul!
kyYaHOsdrevKgPpSQ
article | 6/10/2013 6:56:54 AM
Very good blog post.Really looking forward to read more. Want more.
WTPQKZADNrD
best news | 8/2/2013 11:37:28 PM
7yZmXg Really appreciate you sharing this article post.Much thanks again. Awesome.
CjHrUoaALg
good seo guys | 9/4/2013 3:56:27 AM
NV4tst Thank you for your blog. Will read on...
zZgzFFFRdqiyUDHvG
online business | 9/12/2013 1:50:55 AM
57SHrS Thank you ever so for you article.Really looking forward to read more. Cool.
Comment: