Laptops, LCD TVs distributed as souvenirs at Vice President Namadi Sambo’s Daughters’ Wedding In Kaduna
The wedding of Huwaila and Aisha, the charming daughters of Vice President Namadi Sambo, was everything it was programmed to be as the first leg of the two-city ceremony, a Mothers’ Night, was held at the exclusive International Conference Centre, Abuja on Saturday December 1, with Nigeria’s who is who in attendance with all the entrappings of a royal ceremony, the event was compered by Dayo Benjamins-Laniyi while stand up comedian, I Go Dye was on hand to keep the atmosphere enlivened.
Former First Lady, Hajia Maryam Abacha and wife of Benue State governor, Doorshima Yemisi Suswam, led a long list of dignitaries to the event whose wedding Nikkai is about holding now in Kaduna. Today’s event is expected to draw a longer list of attendees as hundreds of guests who attended the Mothers’ Night have gone to town with the tale of how laptops and LCD TVs alongside other nice souvenirs were given out.
Aisha is wedding Mukhtar while her sister, Hauwila, will be joined with Awalu.
Click the link below to go to...
- Governor Fashola Yet To Get His PVC
- K1 De Ultimate, Fathia Balogun, Muyiwa Ademola, Others Campaign For APC
- Wole Soyinka Reacts To Endorsing Goodluck Jonathan For President
- President Goodluck's Parents Reveal The Mystery Behind His Name
- Soul E Baba Reveals Prophecy For 2015
- I Can Only Do A Collabo With My Brother For Money—Seun Kuti
- Why I Don't Believe In Marriage- Seun Kuti