RHYTHM UNPLUGGED: D’BANJ SNUBS DON JAZZY
Like the usual saying that when things fall apart, centre holds no more, this best describes the attitude the two once-upon-a-time-bosom friends, D;banj and Don Jazzy, displayed during the last Rhythm Unplugged Show in Lagos.
It is obvious that the feud between these two best of friends is yet to be settled.
Don Jazzy announced last week that he was opening a nightclub almost immediately; the Koko Master also announced that he would be opening a nightclub.
This competition between the two recently generated to the event centre where the music and comedy show was held as they snubbed each other like sworn enemies.
Many artists who came on stage to perform at the rhythm unplugged kept hailing Don Jazzy who sat at the V.I.P but when D'banj mounted the stage during Kay Switch's performance neither him nor his brother took any cognizance of Don Jazzy's presence but just kept performing on and after they finished, they left the stage without exchanging any pleasantry
This raise some eyebrows on whether these two former Mohits Records owners are still in good talking terms.
Click the link below to go to...
- I Never Took Another Wife—Charly Boy
- Exposed! Chelsea, Mikel Obi 'has a secret son and daughter by two different women living in the UK'
- Aside Women, Men Too Can Be Raped By Women…Omoni Oboli
- Kissing Femi Branch Was Awesome, Now I Want John Dumelo- Bimbo Thomas
- Empress Njamah in War of Words Over Fixed Nails