Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 – Prophet T.B. Joshua
Story by Latte Lucie/Nigeriafilms.com
Click for Full Image Size Prophet T.B. Joshua kicked off the new year 2013 with a host of prophetic revelations for individuals around the world. His message was quite compelling and different from what we have been hearing recently. It is indeed a prophecy with a difference and caused us to stop and ponder his words:

"Let me give you six out of many.

The prophecies for nations, continents and for those at the helm of affairs shall be announced during the next Sunday Service.

1. A year of surprises – I am seeing many great, famous, popular and rich men and politicians will become helpless and in need of help in matters of sickness, disease, finances, death, etc. One of the causes: They have failed to reward those who helped them to succeed. This is the year of judgment, especially for politicians who use youth to support their political ambitions without reward after winning power. Tell your neighbour: Reward those who help you succeed now.

2. Those in the foodstuff business will have a field day this year. Farming and agriculture will be the order of the day and will help greatly to be the source of solution this year. People engaged in it will be greatly blessed.

3. Those anxious about God and who hate sin – the faithful - your prayers for many years are not lost. This year, there will be instant answers to your prayers, especially those who have been seeking for the fruit of the womb. The long-time barren will become mothers of many babies this New Year.

4. Natural disasters will be many this New Year, such as motor accidents, sea sickness and air disasters. Let us move to God. With God, all things are possible.

5. Stop praying against those who hurt you. This year, you will see clearly that God is God of vengeance. Instead, you should pray for them.

6. Do charity work – feed the poor and the needy and give scholarships to those who deserve them. This year, there is great reward in doing this if you do it with all your heart. No matter how little, share it with others. Share their pain and share their joy.

7. Our youth who think always of travelling should use the money to go into agriculture or foodstuff business because in the New Year, God will bless them. They will achieve greatness by transacting in agriculture and foodstuff and become successful in export and import business. The money I am talking about could be in the region of N100,000, N200,000, N250,000 ($1,000, $1,500, $2,000).

Those who have been working for many years and have never been satisfied with the job and salary they receive, the little limited resources at their disposal should be invested in foodstuff business or agriculture, especially those already married. They should divide themselves in such a way that either the husband or wife should step down from service where they receive salary and face agriculture.

Foodstuff business and agriculture or farming are anointed businesses this New Year, to revive the world from economic depression. This is the secret of God revealed to you today. Quote me; you will not regret doing it.
My name is T.B. Joshua.

Mercy Johnson Delivers Baby Girl In America [Baby Pix]

"Mario Balotelli is glad that I am dating his sister" - Obafemi Martins

Pastor Chris Foresees Doom In Nollywood

Uche Jombo, Iyabo Ojo, K-Solo, Lamboginny For Celebrity Birthday Party On Sunday

Chidinma Wins Kora Award Best Female Act West Africa

Who Wore It Better: Nadia Buari And Yvonne Nelson In Black

TONTO DIKEH RECEIVES NOLLYWOOD CONTROVERSIAL ACTRESS OF THE YEAR

D’Banj Disgraces Self With Flopped Koko Concert…Angry Fans React On Social Media

ok same thing as beforek
kau | 12/31/2012 8:35:17 PM
At least there is nothing new about his prophesies. Same thing as before. 2013 is bringing in the old business. Happy new year to all....
Oga pastor
Lalaland | 1/1/2013 1:30:17 AM |
I wanna win australian lottery how will that come about? Did you see me with millions of aussie dollars? :-)
lol
kau | 1/1/2013 2:55:41 AM |
happy new year hun....you never kno
ok
violet | 1/1/2013 4:12:14 AM |
ok man of GOD,We have heard you.
Great
Ugo | 1/1/2013 11:20:22 AM |
E bi like say i go do garri business this year-ooo!!! Maybe I go buy private jet with garri business!LOL.

Nice prophesy, except for the prophesy of accidents.Anyway, God will protect his own children.
who made you a judge
Harrison | 1/21/2013 2:53:40 AM |
Luke 6:41 "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

Mathews 7 vs 5 Judge not, that you be not judged.For with the judgement you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you.Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.John 20:29

Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."
believe
henry | 8/2/2013 4:05:13 AM |
Wen a man of says yes under anointing of holy spirit,dont question it
i need your prayers
Theodore | 3/18/2013 6:50:50 AM |
i need your prayers.please pray for my life and that of my family and friends far and near.please i neeed prayer for my health and academic,i need good health and brake all barriers in my life In Jesus name Amen
My pastor
Raphael | 1/3/2013 5:50:14 PM |
My pastor av been doin WEAC 3 times but not succed wat can i do.
jamb
ahumda | 4/19/2014 6:37:55 AM |
Jamb Official”]This Is a Very Important
Information to all jambites who scored below
180. From our database, we found out that
there was a massive failure this year, so due
to this problem we are helping some students
in upgrading their jamb result, so therefore If
you are Interested in upgrading your Jamb
result, call office on 08138848709 Mr ola
Abuja.
Seek for advise
Etetim gordian | 1/24/2013 2:00:00 PM |
Am police officer in bomb disporsal unit. I never enjoy work because how am being treated today transfer tomorrow transfer, what do u advice to resign and go into agriculture?
seek for advice
to Etetim gordian -from Eugene | 3/20/2013 12:09:58 PM |
I just saw your note here that you are tired of tranfers as a police officer.
1. Are you born again. Truly born again that it not religious things, do you really know JESUS?
2. If not, believe in JESUS as your LORD and SAVIOUR who died for all your sins (Romans 10:9-11)
3. Commit your whole heart and life to JESUS and repent from your past sinful life.
4. Joy will never come from work or career.
5. ONLY JESUS can give you joy so keep on loving the LORD JESUS and keep on desiring to be changed by HIM.
6. JESUS will give you joy and HE will place you wherever HE wants you to be.
7. Allow JESUS to use you for HIS Glory because this is the reason why HE has sent God the Holy Spirit to live in the hearts of those who believe and truly want to follow JESUS and not their own earthly desires
8. I believe that when you have given your life to Christ JESUS, HE will place you in a Church that is truthful and you will pray along with other believers for sound wisdom so that you may know what to do in all areas of your life...
PROPHET TB JOSHUA
K.M.K.N | 4/17/2013 6:57:20 AM |
anyone going to SCOAN, THUS FROM FRANCISTOWN & SURROUNDING PLACES - BOTSWANA? Ineed annointing water, so pliz help
SCIENCE
SAMUEL ADAOLISA | 6/11/2013 9:16:40 AM |
PLEASE PASTOR I HAVE BEING HEARING MANY THINGS ABOUT YOU.I WANT YOU TO HELP ME BREAK EVERY YOKE IN MY FAMILY SO THAT WE BEGIN TO WITNESS PROGRESS IN MY FAMILY SINCE I AM VERY FAR LAGOS
I & I mystic say
Mystic | 1/1/2013 12:07:31 AM
Nuh amount fi prophesy kan stop ...........wicked brethens & babylons..........mighty arow inna mi hand adis ayear just fi kill alla dem babylons only.............bout I man kan natty split di blood of a righteous man cos jah shall lay a curse pon mi head..................even doe as I man mystic walk alone inna di nite......... I kan hear di birds dat crook inna di nite fi make I man fear.............bout mi dreads make dem fear I cos I mystic...........move wit vibration like lion inna di jungle................jah selassie i
We re all bless.
uj | 1/1/2013 1:18:52 AM
This is my year of God blessings & to you all who belive in God. Just ask .
May his blessing be upon us all . amen
T.B
mrs.error | 1/1/2013 5:10:27 AM
Hapy new yr sir, me and my husband wil put ur prophesy in to practice. hapi new yr 2 all NFC CREW AND FANS.
Thanks
Esther | 1/1/2013 7:35:41 AM
Thanks pastor this is my year of favour. Welcome to 2013 d yr of God's favour as declear by our man of God pastor Chris Oyakilome
LOVEWORLD INCORPORATED
BERNICE | 1/2/2013 5:25:40 AM |
T.B ANYTIN U LIKE U SAY, OUR MAN OF GOD HAD DELCARE IT IS OUR YR OF FAVOUR
The Favour Of God
Mills Billions | 4/8/2013 10:58:45 PM |
What ordinary men can't achieve, is what is layed before me as bread....This is my Year of Favour! Thank U Dear Lord Jesus
At least all is well
Opeyemi | 1/1/2013 7:39:09 AM
Thank u man of God may d lord keep strenghting ur ministries, we allways love u.
MY PEOPLE PERISH BECAUSE OF...
George Munachimsoaga | 1/1/2013 8:39:25 AM |
MY PEOPLE!MY PEOPLE!OH MY PEOPLE!ARISE FROM YOUR SLUMBER AND f*****hNESS.THESE ARE NOT PROPHESIES BUT MERE WORDS OF WISDOM.CHECK ALL THOSE SAYINGS VERY WELL;YOU WILL SEE THAT THOSE ARE NORMAL EVENTS THAT ALWAYS HAPPEN IN LIFE.E:G (1)THIS IS JUST A COMMON LAW OF KARMA.YOU REMEMBER THE SAYING: WHAT GOES AROUND...(2)OF COURSE BECAUSE OF THE HIGH LEVEL OF HUNGER,STARVATION AND SCARCITY IN THE LAND; THOSE IN THE AGRICULTURAL AND FOOD INDUSTRIES MUST CONTINUE TO DO WELL.MOST PEOPLE CAN DO ANYTHING TO PROTECT THEIR FAMILIES FROM HUNGER AND STARVATION AND WHEN THEY EVENTUALLY GET THE MONEY GUESS WHO THEY WILL FIRST GIVE PART OF THE MONEY? PEOPLE IN TE AGRICULTURE AND FOOD INDUSTRIES BECAUSE MAN MUST WAK FIRST.(3)MY PEOPLE; GOD WILL ALWAYS ANSWER ANYONE WHO IS FAITHFUL TO HIM ANY DAY,ANY TIME OR EVEN ANYHOW.THAT IS WHY HE IS WHO HE IS! (4) SURELY NATURAL DISASTER MUST OCCUR AT THIS EARLY TIME OF THE YEAR BECAUSE OF THE TIMING AND SEASON.THESE ARE WINTER AND STORMY PERIODS IN THE WEATHER OF MOST COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD.DOWN THERE IN NIGERIA;MOST PARTS ARE IN THE WINDY SEASON AND SO IF THE AIR TRAFFIC PEOPLE ARE NOT CAREFUL ENOUGH THERE MUST BE PLANE CRASH AND IF THE PEOPLE WHO ARE STILL IN A FESTIVE MOOD ARE NOT CAREFUL; THERE MUST BE A FIRE OUTBREAK.CASE AT HAND (THE JUST LAGOS FIRE OUTBREAK CAUSED BY FIRE CRACKERS AKA KNOCKOUT), AND THE LIST CONTINUES.LET US DETERMINE TO MAKE OUR MAKER VERY PROUD BY MAKING GOOD USE OF OUR BRAIN.MY PEOPLE PERISH BECAUSE OF LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.
George - oversabi
Hhahahha | 1/1/2013 11:22:57 AM |
Over sabi george, why did people selling foodstuff prosper last years?
My friend go sidon.
U TOO WISE JARE.
Under g | 1/2/2013 5:31:29 AM |
Na the reality u talk jare. We must learn how to our heads. There is always a cause and effect in this world. Nothing happens out of no where.there is always an explanation 4 evry event.. Abeg make we try be scientific.life No abracadabra o
Be wise
Sibulele Dumbisa | 3/10/2013 8:35:01 AM |
When man of God speak forth the wise listen. May the grace of God be with you
Don't Ever Play With A Man Of God George
Mills Billions | 4/8/2013 11:13:50 PM |
Hi George, im not a fun of Pastor T.B, neither a Nigerian but one thing i ve learnt over the years is to never joke with a man of God...He has given his prophecies based on what God has revealed to him. You can choose to believe it or not to, but never try to disproof him because u will be laying curses upon yourself.
Pray 4 me man of GOD
Akanbi adewale azeez | 3/18/2013 4:56:31 AM |
Sins 2007 i av been suffer to enter university nd sins then i never even make my school cert complete pls i av reg 4 neco nd jamb dis year again pls pray 4 me i want to complete my result dis year nd pass my jamb nd gain admision into university dis year nd i want pastor T B of our time to pray 4 me in long lif nd prosperities... I believe in ur prayer pastor...thanks
MY PEOPLE PERISH BECAUSE OF...
George Munachimsoaga | 1/1/2013 8:49:17 AM
MY PEOPLE! MY PEOPLE! OH MY PEOPLE! ARISE FROM YOUR SLUMBER AND SLEEP.
YOU WILL SEE THAT THOSE ARE NORMAL EVENTS THAT ALWAYS HAPPEN IN LIFE.E:G LET US CHECK THEM ONE AFTER ANOTHER.

(1) THIS IS JUST A COMMON LAW OF KARMA. YOU REMEMBER THE SAYING: WHAT GOES AROUND...

(2) OF COURSE BECAUSE OF THE HIGH LEVEL OF HUNGER,STARVATION AND SCARCITY IN THE LAND; THOSE IN THE AGRICULTURAL AND
FOOD INDUSTRIES MUST CONTINUE TO DO WELL. MOST PEOPLE CAN DO ANYTHING TO PROTECT THEIR FAMILIES FROM HUNGER AND STARVATION
AND WHEN THEY EVENTUALLY GET THE MONEY GUESS WHO THEY WILL FIRST GIVE PART OF THE MONEY ? PEOPLE IN THE AGRICULTURE AND
FOOD INDUSTRIES BECAUSE MAN MUST WAK FIRST.

(3)MY PEOPLE; GOD WILL ALWAYS ANSWER ANYONE WHO IS FAITHFUL TO HIM ANY DAY,ANY TIME OR EVEN ANYHOW. THAT IS WHY HE IS WHO
HE IS!

STORMY PERIODS IN THE WEATHER OF MOST COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD. DOWN THERE IN NIGERIA; MOST PARTS ARE IN THE WINDY SEASON AND

AND THE LIST CONTINUES.

LET US DETERMINE TO MAKE OUR MAKER VERY PROUD BY MAKING GOOD USE OF OUR BRAIN. MY PEOPLE PERISH
BECAUSE OF LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING
EZEKIEL LAZARO MWANDENENE | 1/1/2013 9:21:54 AM
I THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME THE SECRET FROM GOD.I WILL KEEP ON DOING GOOD IN ORDER THE PRAISE GOD ALMIGHTY.ON BEHALF TANZANIA WORSHIPERS WE WELL COME YOU IN OUR COUNTRY TANZANIA.PRAISE THE LORD.
T. B
I bless God 4 giving us d man of God(T.B). May ur prophesy cm 2 past in our lives. Amen.
prophecies
splendidiyke | 1/1/2013 10:04:51 AM
Thus says d lord of host,amos,3:7....surely d lord God does nothin without revealin his secret 2 his prophets,u who is speakin against prophecies,stay calm......prophecies r real.....those dat r fr d most high GOD...but is not 4 u 2 judge...... But ....GOD....but d prophets dat prophecies......delusive vision....see what d LORD OF HOST said dat he will do 2 them......ezekiel........13..........8........d almighty GOD sworn dat he will destroy them....so u who don't believ in prophecies........better believ it now bc its real......thank u.......
Boyd lwapula | 1/1/2013 10:34:39 AM
I,boyd lwapula I thank the lord for letting my parents to be farmers even though sometimes we are laughed at,besides lord bless my mother for been courageous to help the family to grown up in Jesus name.Thank u TB JOSHUA may the heavenly father continue strengthening your faith in him,you are highly blessed,even those who serve him(GOD) with their all heart,Amen.
Focus on Jesus
Peace | 1/1/2013 4:20:15 PM
This year 2013 brethren let us all endeavour to move closer to God Almighty and with our focus glued on Jesus, we will definately have pleasant surprises in Jesus name. Amen.
for prayer
anieke alexs 08183430076 | 1/1/2013 4:27:59 PM
so in day of jesus christ many peoples come to him but u are doing as u are god than we can see with all people around u
T.B JOSHUAL IS A FALSE PROPHET!
MR THEARAM(WILLIAM) | 7/2/2013 11:21:44 PM |
A true prophet is not knwn by the sign,but by the vioce behind the sign(note,if the voice is not a scriptural voice $ it must match with message of the hour,dont be decv by sign mat 24:5,22-28,watch the voice behind the sign,exod 3:2-8,18 ,as proms to abraham"i will deliv them wit a mighty hand"a sciptural vioce, see?exod 4:1-7,8,9.u see d sign? beliv not d sign but d voice,becaus the sign is to atract the people as in exod3:2-3 see?may be u wil ask y do u say so!,DAN 12:10 CALL THIS 08168500787
my 1st and only baby passed in 2007 steal born
do u believe i will have another | 1/11/2014 3:37:20 AM |
pastor
Great
Yemtech | 1/2/2013 12:17:31 AM
It is written ''A prophet is not without honour, save in his own country, and in his own house,'' ''hearken to instruction is better than sacrifice''. Brethern whatever prophecies dat come out, is not for u to be member of pharisees and scribe, but you self meditate on it and claim your copy. Mind u, this year is full of green grass, wateredland, fruitful trees and peaceful breeze, only for those that seek for God face and be like Him. Prophet TB. God is ur strenght.
T b joshua prophesy
Bright ojubuyi | 1/2/2013 3:16:06 AM
Nigerian govt should better take this man serious by investing in Agriculture.President Jonathan should always consult with true men of God to give a better direction for govt policies.Wether u like it or not,T.B Joshua is real!
I need jesus in my life
Olatunde isaac | 1/2/2013 8:26:53 AM
I need jesus to walk wit complitly in this year i don't want to god back in to sin again man of God wot will i do
Daniel | 1/27/2013 5:30:09 AM |
Make d word of God ur companion. Read joshua 1:8, psalm 1:1down. May our lord Jesus christ be with u. Amen
I need jesus in my life
Olatunde isaac | 1/2/2013 8:28:22 AM
prophecy
adenike | 1/2/2013 8:34:19 AM
I daddy TBS may d Lord Almighty continue to strengthen u, blessed in does who believe in the voice of a prophet and I pray that the God Almighty provide for my needs.
God answers prayer
Eunice | 1/2/2013 10:14:23 AM
Man of God i belief in ur prophesy, this year is my year. God has confirm his word. For dose dat has no regard for God will soon come running for Him. U are Elija of our days. God bless u and ur ministry.
PROPHET OF THE WORLD
AUSTIN | 1/2/2013 11:22:21 AM
I LOVE YOU.
God is the king
Hon. Boni atsue 2o15 | 1/2/2013 12:55:01 PM
This is my year, of harvest. man has know power accept.my creator
I respect tb joshua prophecy
Angela uiyo | 1/2/2013 9:15:24 PM
T b joshua you are number one in prophecy due to ur past record, i salute you sir.Dont mind haters
I LOVE TB JOSHUA WITH MY FAMIL
STANLEY HANKANGA | 1/3/2013 3:42:04 AM
MAY THE LORD BE WITH YOU MAN OF GOD. YOU ARE DOING WONDERS TO HELP THE NEED THROUGH PROPHECY AND PROCLAIMING THE WORD OF GOD. EMMANUEL!!!!!!
Man of God
ST | 1/3/2013 5:06:22 AM
I wnt branch of ur church down here . Man of God pray for me and bless me .
ENGLISH
LUCKY CHINEDU M, OKOYE | 3/2/2013 3:23:50 PM |
Since i keep on watching Emmanuel T.V I begin to exprence changes in my life. Skepe man of God help my in-low pray and restore his loosing money for him the enemy plane and Duped him 2.7million naira has he was coming out from bank please man of God pray for him thanks.
PROPHECY
THEMBEKILE KHOBOTLO | 3/14/2013 3:08:02 AM |
I always admire the prophecies of the man of God through Emmanuel TV,i Receive breakthrough and healing through the nministry of Prophet T B Joshua,I really Thank God FOR SUCH GREAT Man OF God.
Man of God
Ogunyemi Azeez olawale | 1/3/2013 5:46:16 AM
Daddy, please pray for me i need breakthrough in my life.
God bless the prophet
Emmanuel Odum MAYOR | 1/3/2013 2:30:05 PM
This is the real man of God. We have to listen to the man of God.Please prophet pray for my wife for a safe delivery. God bless t b Joshua.
THERE IS POWER IN PROPHECY..>>>
PST JOSHUA ERUBHONMON | 1/3/2013 11:19:22 PM
Most of these prophecy has béen clearified true let us look unto God and work with him he will sée us true. God bless Edo State and long live Nigeria...>> IT IS WELL...
Nigeria
Prayer fr my family | 11/5/2013 9:49:48 AM |
Faith Agbozebe
My admission in to d unversity pls help me to pray abt it n my family to prosper
T b Joshua | 11/5/2013 9:54:16 AM |
Faith Agbozebe
Advice
Chris | 1/4/2013 12:14:38 AM
He da refuse to belive d prophet have no future. Elijah said if l'm a man of God rain should'nt fall 3yrs & 6mth. Why nt beliv in prophet. T.b joshua! 4 me & MY house we crib in his words. Lg live ogoni people, lg live R/state an lg live nigerian. Pls less abide by dis great opportunities, students, applicants, corpers, etc involve in one prophecy.
THERE IS POWER IN PROPHECY..>>>
PST JOSHUA ERUBHONMON | 1/4/2013 12:41:43 AM
Agric student ila-orangun
Temitope Ebony | 1/4/2013 2:16:10 AM
Thank you man of God,i will go and put it 2 pratical.and i pray dat God should lead me through.
Word of prophecy 2013
Olebilemang Dilo | 1/4/2013 3:38:46 AM
Thank you for the prophecy, when jesus parted with his deciples he said' I going to my father, no one can come to me only through god, those with heay load come to me and i will rescue you, i am leaving you with the holy spirit that will always advise you and that is the holy spirit that speaks to us through prophecy by TB Joshua.Heavenly father in the name of Jesus, i thank you to have revealed the message through your prophet i thank you for the light that you have shown your face to him and i will continue to stay in your true word and encourage others for the sake of glory of your name Jesus christ.Thank you Lord
Amen.
Medicine
Adorable | 1/4/2013 9:21:01 AM
I tank God 4 dis prophet he is worthy to emulate 4 his gud deedz 2wardz d nidy....he is 1 in a million
Hmm?
Rockiman | 1/4/2013 3:00:49 PM
Sinc dis year is anointd 4 farmin let evrybody includin d prophets nd pastors abandon dere churches nd engage in farmin nah
Hmm?
Rockiman | 1/4/2013 3:05:24 PM
Wel,only God knows how our years wil b.already,we ar 2 face wit critical times.
T.b
M.T.N from Ghana | 1/5/2013 5:37:56 AM
May God bless t.b he is real i love him with all my heart we should listern to him much he always said the truth we believe him much in Ghana and we are proud of him we love him am praying to meet him face to face i cant imagine wht wil happend that day i love him let every christian listern to him he is humble that is why God use him much
listen
chibuzo | 1/5/2013 11:52:53 PM
Listen to ur phrophet and u shall be blessed.
I love T.B joshua with my Ht
iheke chikezie | 1/6/2013 5:12:50 AM
He is ve gentle ad humble.he does nt breg wit the thgs God is using him to do.I pray that God wil reward.he is ful of compassion.a lot of ministers do nt hv money lk him but their are rding JET but look at Him ve ve simple.God bless T.B joshua 4 me
God of breakthrough in family,2013.
Hon. Boni atsue | 1/6/2013 11:01:36 AM
I have to ask for the grace, before anything.thank god for divine heaith,divine favour,divine conection 2013.to god almight be the glory.
God help me and my daughter
A.R.M | 1/6/2013 10:00:00 PM
I am praying for spiritual, material, and financial uplifting from God. PLEASE MAN OF GOD, TB JOSHUA, PRAY FOR ME TO HAVE A BREAKTHROUGH.
ME
MAY | 1/7/2013 4:47:35 AM
BELIEVE THE PROPHET N U SHALL PROSPER!
THANKS
ISMAILA GELBON GEMBU | 1/7/2013 10:56:38 AM
Thank you prophet for the prophecies that God have revealed through you. May His will be done with mercy upon His children as it shall surely come to pass AMEN.
PRAYER REQUEST
PRECIOUS I GELBON | 1/7/2013 11:17:00 AM
Help and pray for my daddy and my mummy to be alive and witness my wedding day.
Man of God
Lawrence victoria | 1/7/2013 1:08:52 PM
Tanks 4 the prophecy sir. May God bless and increase u prophet T.b. Joshua. I luv u!
Man of God
adanech manegesha (Addis Ababa | 1/7/2013 10:29:52 PM
Help and pray for my family blessings, deliverance and healing.
Man of God
adanech manegesha (Addis Ababa | 1/9/2013 3:53:47 AM |
We, the family of, greet you in the Name of the Almighty, the Living Savior of the World. We are always praying, admiring and watching the Prophesies, the Miracles, the Healings … that are taking place in the Synagogue, Church of All Nations. We feel we are members of this Church and attend Live Programs. We are blessed and thank God for what he is doing using the wise men and the Man of God. We know distance does not matter for healing, deliverance, blessings…. But we also feel that those who are in the service next to the Man of God or the wise men are located and messages of deliverance, healing and blessings flowing like non-stopping pipe water. When there is faith, spirit and the word in a congregation, healing/deliverance and blessings are like breathing air. Please we need your prayer on our photo and on this letter and send us the blessings, deliverance and healing. We believe if you do this, we will be delivered right away as soon as we get the photo and letter on which you prayed. We want deliverance for our career to work, for our business to prosper, for our employment to get blessed, for our work to be fruitful, for our home to be peace, for our marriage to be lovely, and to make us a salt for our nation's people that live in darkness. Please also send us the anointing water, the anointing wrist, the anointing watch and others that God reveals to you that is important for us. The
Help and pray
adanech manegesha (Addis Ababa | 1/7/2013 10:32:58 PM
The members of this family are: 1) Dr. Filmon Hadaro Hando (Father), 2) Mrs. Adanech Mengesha Woldeyohannes (Mother), 3) Ms. Emnet Wanna Bala (Sister), 4) Yahiwenisi Filmon Hadaro (Daughter), 5) Elrohi Filmon Hadaro (Son), 6) Mrs. Genet Mengesha Woldeyohannes (Sister) and 7) Mr. Emmanuel Addisu Mecha (Brother).
Joshuas Prophesy
Molly gondwe Nkhonjera. Malawi | 1/8/2013 2:20:56 AM
May God Bless and Strengthen T.B. Joshua and Emmanuel Ministry
PHARMCIST
ANIEKEME | 8/26/2013 5:18:02 PM |
Iwanted to go to higher institution,i don't have any boby to sponsor me because am a fatherless.(pls man of help me am from akwa ibom state.
Amen
Amen | 1/8/2013 6:21:46 AM
Most of you here are agent of satan,if you dont believe in Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy,i do and you guys should shot the hell up.
WORDS FROM SERVANT OF MOST HI
KATCHY EMMANUEL | 1/9/2013 11:11:39 AM
PROPHET T B JOSHUA IS A TRUE SERVANT OF GOD WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT
HE HAS SPOKEN THE MIND OF GOD CONCERNING US HIS CHILDREN
WE ARE BOUND TO BE BLESSED THIS YEAR
WE ARE PRAYING THAT ALMIGHTY GOD SHOULD KEEP AND GRANT OUR PROPHET MORE UNCTION TO SET FREE THE CAPTIVES AND BRING BLESSINGS
IF YOU ARE ANGRY ABOUT HIS PROPHESIES THEN CHECK YOUR SOURCE OF BELIEF
IT IS QUESTIONABLE.DONT JUST OPEN YOUR BUCCAL CAVITY AND SPEAK AGAINST THE HOLY ONE
THANKS
GOODNIGHT
my father
alexxdesignz | 1/13/2013 9:29:39 PM
If realy n realy we are true christians,we shldnt use these prophecies to hurt 1 anoda.we tk christianity as a religion.despite d different penticostal churches n dia practices.only God knws who r servn HIM.y dnt u let God fight d battle.n serve God d way it pleases Him.we stl bhv lk blacks.n black is alwys black.dat is y we r alwys refered to as a third world countries.d bible says test al spirits.pls let try to stop ds slavery MENTALITY.
to know my purpose this year
elvis ocansey | 1/15/2013 4:13:51 AM
I thank God for his life.MAY HIS GRACE ABOUND IN HIS LIFE AND FAMILY
prayer request
mercy mwongela _ kenya | 1/15/2013 11:45:39 PM
thank you tb joshua for being a humble man of a god .please pray for gods favor to be upon my family ,me and country.AMEN the year 2013
correction
mercy mwongela _ kenya | 1/15/2013 11:55:28 PM
SORRY.DIDN'T MEAN [a god] i.e above BUT MEANT THE ALMIGHTY GOD
Grace, Mercy and favor.
Magdalene Titi Isidoro | 1/18/2013 2:41:54 AM
Man of God Prophet TB Joshua I thank you for your prophesies. I am one of the people who have been working all these years and salary I am getting is not sufficient even to cover my monthly living allowances. Secondly I have no one to support me as my husband has abandoned me sin 2005. What should I do to improve my situation as I can not manage to do business nor do agricultural farming, as everything needs capital? Man of God help my situation by prayers to let God change my situation.
sexual harrasment at work plac
gomolemo | 1/18/2013 3:05:05 AM
i would like prophet TB Joshua to talk about this issue as women are exploited and when they raise concern about this issue they are emotionally harassed ,traumatized and even end up being the victimized for the act they did not DO. please sir help us to come out and talk about this. this will stop devorce,suicide and even our children they wont be left being orphans for the sake of sexual harrasment
praise to our god jesus
wilson | 1/19/2013 2:14:16 AM
Lord jesus bless our world with no sufferings and with no starvings especially the poor peoples, give them sufficiently in all the way and bless them lord. thank u father god.
Are you sick? Or have a heart diseases? Call SCOAN ON 08153815461 for Booking appointment to see Pastor T.B joshua
Pastor E.G SOLOMON | 1/22/2013 1:31:26 AM
Am (Pastor E.G Solomon) . An assistance pastor to Pastor T.B JOSHUA. . Are you Blind, Sick, Posessed, is your business running down, Here is your best opportunity to see pastor T.B JOSHUA. Call Help line: 08067981687 or 08153815461 for more help.. EMMANUEL GOD IS WITH US.
Mat. 12 : 36 - 37
Apo. EGBE | 2/5/2013 10:36:12 AM |
Deception is what we should avoid, not to face God's rod. Why must a man sit and think how to deceive others.
Please, for your advise, REPENT and GIVE your LIFE to JESUS, Pastor.
I know what i'm talking about. Please, CAN YOU STOP THIS ATTEMPT to deceive.
Prophet TB Joshua does not need any man to mediate such devinely responsibility.
Be Delivered in Jesus' name, Amen.
emmanuel
peter moyo mtshiya | 2/14/2013 1:21:11 PM |
Thank you Lord for the life of Profet T.B Joshua,pray 4 my family,Amen
BLESSINGS
EDWANE | 1/22/2013 6:05:51 AM
GOD BLESS YOU
God help
Abu promise | 1/26/2013 2:53:30 PM
God direct me to know what i'm going to do this year
HELP
RHODA ABU | 1/31/2013 10:11:59 PM
GOD WE ARE ALL IN YOUR HANDS, FORGIVE US THE EVIL THINGS WE SAY FROM OUR MOUTHS AND DO AND SEE US THROUGH THIS YEAR TO DO THE RIGHT THING, AMEN
Favour
Emmanuel joseph okata | 2/2/2013 6:46:38 AM
I believe in ur prophecies and prayers may the good lord see u and ur church through amen. Please man of god my problem is my academic pray 4 me finised succesful. A 2oo level political science student of university of jos. Let me not have any carry over.
Deliverances
Joseph emmanuel | 2/2/2013 7:03:02 AM
My dad is H.I.V POSITIVE PRAY 4 HIM Let the good lord deliver him.
how can i get contact with prophet T.B. joshua
Edosomwan osaro | 2/3/2013 10:57:13 AM
i love this man because he know the poor. because of this God will naver let u down.
Fruit of the wound
Bridget | 2/3/2013 9:42:25 PM
Thank you man of god for all that you have being doing for the world. Man of god we believe that if you pray for us, our problem of barrenness will be solve amen . Thank you man of god and stay blessed
Attention
Apo. EGBE | 2/5/2013 9:50:20 AM
Everyone is free to say what he / she has to say or thinks. But everyone is not free to suffer what he / she said or thought ( Mat. 12 : 36 - 37; 1 Pet. 2 : 11 - 12; 1 Cor. 15 : 33 - 34 & Acts 4 : 25 - 26 )
Wisdom demands that if you do not have mastery of what you are entreating with or struggling to handle, you better remain sillent about it or enquire. There are serious issues that people confront in life because they tempered with what they do not know or imagine.
Please, lets aviod what seems opaque / myopic to us and face what we can see, touch and even reason with.
Things of God or God Himself is UNDERSTOOD through REVELATION. Nobody knows God in the natural HUMAN MIND, you MUST be SPIRITUAL to descend / know the mind or things of GOD.
Friends, there are LEVELS and there are LEVELS. Lets not endanger our lives because we also want to say something.
Remain Blessed.
Prophet T.B Joshua
Tessy | 2/7/2013 6:08:03 AM
May God remov d spirit of doubt in my life,so dat his word wl abide in us,so dat d prophecy wl com 2 my family lives,n may God strengthen his word in u 4ever,i love u so much man of God,u r a servant of God may God grant me d zeal 2 emulate ur deeds.may God left above ur enemies.
Prophet T.B Joshua
Tessy | 2/7/2013 6:08:13 AM
Prophet T.B Joshua
Tessy | 2/7/2013 6:08:31 AM
TB Joshua
Oscar Maimela | 2/9/2013 3:57:26 AM
Emmanuel!!!!Thank you man of God for allowing God to use you and being faithful 2 Him;may our father in heaven give you a big heart and wisdom 2 overcome whatever is against you.as for those who are critisizing the ministry of God they r blind your works says it all and it gives a clear explanation that who u r and where r u from and who sent you.......Let Love Lead
ELIJAH OF OUR GENERATION
Jonathan Bature | 2/18/2013 1:13:51 AM |
TB joshua is but a divine mouthpiece of GOD,he speaks not of his words but GOD ALMGHTY.my earnest desire is 2 meet dis man face 2 face so I can hv a relationshp wt him,let hm guide me on hw 2 go wt d issue of life in GOD.TB JOSHUA we Sokoto pple LUV U SO MUCH bt GOD luvs u more.
you genrtion of viper
mr thearam | 10/28/2013 9:37:44 AM |
This is how you talk any how ,ELIJAH OF OUR DAY,what has he preach that make you to beliv that he is ELJAH and what miracle has he done?is it those lies?dont be stpit and insult God ok?

i needs ur help prophet
musa nyamsi | 2/10/2013 2:23:22 PM
Am a cameroonian by nationality i have children but things has been so defficul for me and my family,please man of God help me,am begging you in Jesus Name.
cry for help
musa nyamsi | 2/10/2013 2:31:43 PM
Am musa nyamsi & my friend tata Augustin,we are both cameroonian,in south west province kumba,please man of God help us for we dont have anywhere to go from here,actually we have our own children's but since we lost our farthers things became worst on our side,as for now we run a small business but dew to some financial deficultis we don't know what to do,i musa nyamsi i own a number 23777132344
i want to succeed my future
kennedy | 2/12/2013 4:27:18 AM
for almost five years i been try to overcome my life dream to succeed but up to here nothing i've achived, i bilieve that god may help me but i fill he punish me for so long, i've got no frends, no job and evin some one to love..please pastor josua, would you please pray for me so that god would t
come into my life....i loose all my hope.
God help us
Umeh Innocent Chukwudi | 2/13/2013 7:24:04 AM
we heard u, man of God. but, we pray dat God will stop all this strikes from u s in jesus name, Amen. Man of God i love u. Bye
Business Barreness
Kutlo Jacinto | 2/16/2013 3:42:02 AM
I need your help Prophet,
I have been in business for a long time but I don't seem to make headway.always when I am about to make a big deal it seem like just as we about to sign the documents people reject my services or decide they will go somewhere else. I just lost commission on thursday because the company after I had raised USD$100 million for them they decided they don't want the draft. this has been happening for more than 15years already. I need help
Prayer request and prophecy
Bongani promise mathe | 2/19/2013 3:30:19 AM
Pastor i need self delieverance; spiritually;financially,physically and psychologically
Nwankwo
Kevin | 2/20/2013 1:27:10 PM
God of T.B JOSHUA UN2 UR HNDS I CUMIT MY FAMILY UN2 UR HNDS I CUMIT MAI BRODA CHIDI NWANKWO
Prophecy
Lujack Skylark | 2/23/2013 4:07:39 PM
Israel became a nation reborn on May 14, 1948 (Ezekiel 36:24) Major War 1948.

Four red moons followed. (1) April 13, 1949 Passover blood red moon (2)October 7, 1949 Sukkot blood red moon (3)April 2, 1950 Passover blood red moon (4)September 26, 1950 blood red moon.

June 6 Day War in 1967. (1)April 24, 1967 Passover blood red moon (2) October 18, 1967 Sukkot blood red moon(3)April 13, 1968 Passover blood red moon (4)October 6, 1968 Sukkot blood red moon. (One red moon before the 6 Day War followed by three more red moons) Major War 1967

What will happen in 2013 since Four blood red moons will follow? OR will April 15,2014 pass with one red moon like what happened in the Six Day War followed by three red moons meaning the Sunni Arabs will go to war against Israel sometime after April 15,2014 and before October 8,2014?

(1)April 15,2014 Passover blood red moon (2)October 8,2014 Sukkot blood red moon (3)April 4,2015 Passover blood red moon (4)September 28,2015 Sukkot blood red moon.

Will 2013 A.D. be the year when Israel crushes the Sunni Arab terrorists living along all her borders in fulfillment of the Psalms 83 prophecy? Or will this prophecy fulfillment take place after April 2014 & before October 8,2014? (Major War either 2013 or 2014)

Syrian president Assad has told his generals should he die he wants his generals to launch their rockets upon Israel's cities. Should the Syrian commanders follow Assad's advice Damascus will be destroyed (Isaiah 17:1)

God used the sun to help Joshua destroy Israel's ancient enemies. (Joshua 10:12-14) Today, God uses the four red moons to warn the Israelites their enemies plans of attack.

prayer request
mercy umunna | 2/24/2013 2:35:01 AM
firsly i thank God for his mercy towards our lifes . And also thankin God for given us somebody like prophet TB joshus. My prayer request is dat i went God to give me understanding
i went 2 use me give me power and greace 2
agu johnson | 3/25/2013 3:17:30 AM |
God i'am a sinner pls i use 2 romas myshafe god help me
D hand of d lord is upon his servant t.b Joshua, god has anointed him 2 bring good news 2 d poor, 2 set d captive free, 2 open d eyes of d blind nd 2 declar d year blesn 4 us
Donald Nnakwe | 2/24/2013 2:31:37 PM
I tank god 4 usen his servant t.b Joshua 2 deliva pple 4rm their bondages, especialy delvrn my frnd 4rm finacial problem. Man of god plz help me 4rm all d urgly experiances dat iam pasn true kn especialy poorverty, disapointment nd bizness limitation nd 4 god 2 grant my goals dis year Plz man of god help me out.
Donald Nnakwe | 2/24/2013 2:32:30 PM
FERTILITY PROBLEMS
KERENG BOME | 2/25/2013 3:48:42 AM
I want to visit Pastor Joshua in September 2014 and I want to book an appointment
Morning
margie | 2/27/2013 1:17:42 AM
may your love for God grow strength to stregth, may God almighty continue to use you as He does. love you, you are my mentor in Jesus's name .
Prophes
Tina | 2/27/2013 1:24:21 AM
Thank u God for the prophes of the year
breakthrough
margie | 2/27/2013 1:27:44 AM
I would ask God for delivered, myself from sickness in me , to delieve son kgotso to delieve my son tebogo to delieve my mother eyes problem, i believe as i'm typing this massage God is doing something new in my life in they lives, in Jesus's name Amen.
breakthrough
margie | 2/27/2013 1:28:19 AM
seeking God's help
Abtsegafre from Hawassa | 2/27/2013 2:54:49 AM
First I thank God for his mercy towards our lives . And also Thank God for given us somebody like prophet TB Joshua and the Wise men. My prayer request is I need complete deliverance of my families and my home.My marriage is distorted,my children are suffering as a result of divorce, my career is not yet settled, am feeling insecurity and discomfort...I believe that through your prayer God can deliver my family and my home from desperate life soon.Please help me in your prayer.
Deliver my entire farmily
Airayi joel | 3/21/2013 9:10:05 AM |
I belive with God every thing is possible
financial freedom
oladeinde fugerine | 2/27/2013 1:00:45 PM
please pray for me for breakthroughs financial freedom, peace of mind, and God favour
Thats true man of God
CHIMwemwe | 2/28/2013 6:22:55 AM
Thats very true man of God. I no thz iz my year 2 where i wil get my fruit of the womb and the growth of my agriculture buzness which iv just startd.. With faith and with God all things are possible..AMEN MAN OF GOD!
Financial Bailout
Okecha Francis | 2/28/2013 11:18:06 AM
thanks do much for this home page, I think God directed me to browse, well with faith love and trust I know God will answer my prayer tonight espciallly finance, got lots of debts, bill, demands , but got no job anddd no money right now, am only relying on God's mighty hand to touch me and direct me to the right place and meet the right people.
I NEED YOUR PRAYER AND BLESSING.
dzKeGFzYHcFMSvx
Kiran | 3/3/2013 2:28:38 AM
Hi BrendanI am also awaiting your book with exeitemcnt! I have been a commercial model for 2 years and have enjoyed it, I now want to move into film and television, I have drama school training (Central school) but went straight into commercial modelling as I just wanted to work- any suggestions how to move and change into it? Ive tried the normal way of approaching and writing to an agent but feel it gets lost with all the applicants- as is inviting them to see me in some plays/screenings I have been in, Thanks for your help!! Betty C xx
financial break through and Ed
Nwabisa | 3/4/2013 8:06:55 AM
Please Pastor pray for me for education this year and financial breakthrough. My enemies are enjoy my pain I am in South africa. Amen
Help me in jesus name
Chloe masalla | 3/4/2013 1:16:27 PM
Man of God i ask u 2 pray 4 me i am in south africa i hav an issue with blood and i am aninic all has failed n i hav the fair of dyin pleasei need help in Jesus name
T. B JOSHUA may God continue
Emmanuel Abraham | 3/8/2013 2:28:01 PM
Man of God T. B JOSHUA may God continue to bless you more and more for the good work you are doing in your ministry,
My family will keep watching Emmanuel T.V and we know every day we do God will heal us and bless us in the name of Jesus Christ amen
God bless you
Israel | 3/9/2013 3:04:10 AM
Keep doing your great work reward is coming.
Scoan Helpline Call 08153815461 or 08067981687 to book appointment with Prophet TB Joshua
SCOAN NIGERIA | 3/10/2013 10:14:33 AM
Here is the greatest opportunity in life.
For those in need of the Man Of God Help such as sick people. Spiritual problem, Financial problem. Deliverance.

Contact The synagogues helpline to book an appointment in meeting with the Man Of God.
CONTACT SCOAN ON
+2348153815461
+2348067981687
To book An appointment
PRAYER REQUEST
THEMBEKILE KHOBOTLO | 3/14/2013 3:17:56 AM
MAY THE MAN OF GOD PLEASE PRAY FOR ME I NEED FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH,AND VFOR MY FUTURE HUSBAND,AND MY FAMILY
Prayer request
Portia Mhlongo | 3/14/2013 6:49:55 AM
Thank you God for giving us such a powerful pastor.

I need God to give me financial breakthrough and freedom, i also need god to reveal my gift and teach me how to nature it.

I want to move in a different but higher demension with God in spiritual relemn and God to use me to my Potential
prayer request
Adikwaole Mark | 3/18/2013 7:56:59 PM
Pastor TB Joshua.may the Almighty God continue to direct you.may He lead and ,may His grace cover you.Man of God pls,pray and prophecise over life.
prayer request
Adikwaole Mark | 3/18/2013 7:57:17 PM
prayer request
gs | 3/19/2013 1:46:48 AM
hie, i desperately need your prayers i'm also praying that is against bad luck, sickness, fear and failure..be blessed
financial brktru
utazi festus 4rm Nsuka in Enugu st | 3/19/2013 1:53:30 AM
I tok 2 u Senior Profet Temitokpe Balogun Joshua bcos i see u as a ''A hard nut cracker'', meanin u make imposility posibl. I beg u sir 2 pray 4 my fin brektru. I kno God does'nt wast time 2 ansa ur prayers. Help me 4 my transfer 2 Anambra SCID TB Joshua, pls. My nmba 07036531939-Festus.
financial and accademic brktru
segun emmanuel .f. | 3/19/2013 1:27:47 PM
need you to pray for me that i should be a successful person in life and God should lift me up among others financially and in my academic pursuit.God bless you sir.
prophet T.B Joshua is God send to us
Abel Akpobudu (Delta state Nigeria) | 3/21/2013 3:35:36 PM
i need prayer from prophet T.B Joshua for my spiritual growth,good hearth,breakthrough from bondage,prosper in life so that i can help those God assign to me,forgiveness of my sin
PRAYER FOR PROPHET TB JOSHUA
JOSHUA | 3/23/2013 3:55:48 AM
I WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO PRAY FOR THE ALMIGHTY GOD TO CONTINUE TO BLESS PROPHET TB JOSHUA AND TO CONTINUE TO HIDE PRIDE FROM HIM JUST LIKE MOSES OF OLD IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS I PRAY. AMEN
I need prayer 4 my stomach pain. Man of God.
Mary iyamu | 3/29/2013 2:02:25 AM
Pls i have a staph disease. I need ur prayer 4 the lord 2 heal me. I knw by getting ur anoiting water frm scoan i wil received my healing in jesus name. Pls help me pray
i want see and talk evry secon
nallavelli sushanth | 3/29/2013 10:33:41 PM
l want see god every second please prophecy tell on me prayer on my eyes and heart specially ... tell me prophecy on me.....
mercy from GOD
FASAN RAHMAN | 3/30/2013 12:01:27 AM
I LOVE PASTOR T B JOSHUA WHAT I CAN SAY ABOUT HIM IS A GOD SENT TO WE WEAK AND SICK I LOVE HIM AND I WILL LIKE TO MEET HIM ONE DAY AM FROM ONDO TOWN PRAY FOR ME SIR
mercy from GOD
FASAN RAHMAN | 3/30/2013 1:00:54 AM
Thanking God For A Miracle
James Box | 3/31/2013 11:53:55 AM
I am thanking God in advance for what I see and believe Him to do for me, which is a Miracle!!! So please people of faith stand with me in Faith, believing and thanking God for the victory of me being vindicated and exonerated of false charges that were put on me!!! I am also thanking my King of Kings and Lord of Lords for His Favor on my life!!!
jst need spiritual advise.
Munashe Cavin Mero | 4/1/2013 10:50:25 PM
may God highly anoint you Prophet,I wish one day u will minister unto my life.
Prayer request
Clementine | 4/3/2013 7:34:56 AM
Where do I send a prayer request as i am in need of one urgently.
i need a prayer 4 ma life n ma family dis year.
Gyan isaac. | 4/3/2013 10:22:27 PM
GOD bless u man of God prophet tb joshua.i want u 2 say a prayer 4 myself n ma family dis year.i watch emmanuel tv n i have love n faith in every fin u say in ma life amen.halleluya!!!GOD SHOULD INCREASE U IN JESUS NAME AMEN!
prayers
Nasiru idriss | 4/4/2013 4:29:24 AM
Pastor T.b joshua .pls i hav been herin abut u .am tryin 2 know whr u ar programmin. i wl like 2 see u . And i belive my problems cn be solve. thanks pastor.
A prayer for me&mi family
setshwano | 4/4/2013 11:34:17 AM
I greet u in de name of jesus,i want man of god to pray for mi problems , financial problem,marriage&promotion,and mi daughter who is in form one may God be wth her allde tym amen
Prayer for my family from a family curse and for us to prosper in our lives in Jesus name amen
Edrich lotlamoreng Gopane. 30yrs old(R.S.A) | 4/6/2013 12:42:18 AM
Its through faith man of God T.B Joshua i come and ask help from you,because i believe that God send me to you for a reason.T.B Joshua all the bad things had been happening to me,if i try and do what the Lord ask of me or live a christian life and i dont go to church anymore.the lady i was staying with(not married) left,my house was broken into and few months later i was shot.where-ever i go people hate me and laugh at me.even my family strange things happen to them as well,its seems like we dont deserve to be happy,in love and finacess,jobs and we have nothing to show for this .we did go to witch doctors and spiritualists none of them work coz they lie,i know we sin and please man of God,we need God's help through you baba and why we cant be like all of God's children?why this evil after us?please God forgive us and free us and also save us so that we can follow you and live a blessful life in Jesus name amen.i love u J.B Joshua and Emmanuel TV,let God bless you more and the work of you do through Emmanuel TV God bless.
prayer request for my family
paulina abuks | 7/23/2013 11:00:34 AM |
please, pray for my 8 yr old sickle cell anaemia daughter who right now is in serious crisis. 2. for my husband, a master degree/postgraduate holder seeking for job and the entire family for breakthrough.
IF ONLY NIGERIANS KNEW WHO THEY HAVE...
MILLS BILLIONS FROM GHANA | 4/9/2013 2:06:59 AM
Now just bare with, have U ever seen a man who criticises a prophet of God prosper before?...He can't just receive from God because he has no faith to believe in God's prophets. Now the next time You meet with a man who always criticises, just check his life...
prayer request
Amarachi Cynthia | 4/11/2013 4:50:10 AM
I have been seeking for Admission since 2007 that i finished my Secondary School but to no avail. And i have been making my Jambs but no admission. Am not happy whenever i remember that i have not gotten admission or see my mates in school. though i registered for jamb this year and pray to God Almighty and to God of the SCOAN to have mercy on me and give me admission. thanks
prayer request
Amarachi Cynthia | 4/11/2013 4:51:53 AM
I want God to give me Admission
visitation
Evangelitst Solomé Elisé | 4/11/2013 12:56:19 PM
you are choosen by God because we see the hand in yor life, anointing and blessing testify that you are called by God. pray for us to be like you. Evangelist Solome Elisée from Jesus is miracle ministry (Togo). i want to came to visit to you in your ministry and will you help me to be strong in my ministry. i am wating for your answer befor make my programme. Receive respectly my thalks. God bless you.
Tél: (0022)8 97200991
Am looking unto GOD for the bone of my, and flesh of my,pls guide me.
Sylvanus Ejiofor Onah | 4/14/2013 12:45:18 AM
I av nothing to say than to tell u that u r our saviour from GOD. we believe in ur words.
DADDY IN THE LORD
K.M.K.N | 4/17/2013 7:09:49 AM
I DESPERATELY NEED ANOINTING WATER AND STICKER PLEASE HELP ME GET THEM. LOVE YOU MORE N MORE EACH DAY
Donate Today To The Orphanage Home. And Wait For God Blesses
Synaguogue Church Of All Nation | 4/18/2013 8:54:20 AM
Donate to the Synaguogue Church Of All Nation Orphanage Home And Let God work In Your Life In Whatever You Do Call +2348067981687 If you want to donate to the Orphanage Home today
TB jOSHUA please come to SA
Ndisha | 4/18/2013 11:59:15 PM
South Africa needs you , we are hungry to see you, God sends you to deliver us from evil.
Will you please come man of God so that salvation can come to pass and all those who does not believe you can see the truth. I know that one step in the ground of SA WILL MEAN EVERYTHING FOR US. PLEASE MAN OF GOD
prier pour ma famille
joseph kandala | 4/22/2013 2:15:27 AM
je vieux que prophète prie pour la santé de ma famille , des prier au mes faites des recherche , que Dieu nous bénisse dans toute la famille, de donne encore une intelligence
prayer for promotion
Cletus | 4/23/2013 11:08:09 AM
my name is cletus 4rm Nigeria base here in India i need prayer for promotion in my life always
prayer request
KEALEBOGA LEPOD | 4/24/2013 3:28:42 AM
DADDY please pray for me and my family we need serious breakthrough.
Pray for the sick
Ruhama | 4/24/2013 9:02:14 PM
God of man, this lady is suffering from Brain Tumor, seek prayer.

Stay blessed
marriage restoration
sanele | 4/25/2013 7:00:56 AM
restoration of my marriage, debts cancellation, financial breakthrough.
i need prayer
abebe geremew | 4/26/2013 12:35:02 AM
please i need your prayer i wanna to break my families curse and serve god in holiness please pray about it .
Thank you for pray for me !
I needBrack through in my life
Opiew Obang Kwo | 4/29/2013 6:13:58 PM
Dear Pastor!
First of all I want to say I am glad to see your contact that means my pass is over. The problem I have is that I have sprit of confuse. I can't understand this problem affected me so much like when I want to do something I will do different thing even now the company I am working it they are now to stop me b/c of repeating doing something I am not to do support to do please man of God take me out from this problem. In America you can't stay without Job you will not survive.
And thanks!!!
I need your prayer man of God
Jewel | 4/30/2013 6:17:31 AM
I need yo prayers man of God plz for three years now i hv been going through disappointments and setbacks in my marriage each time my husband wants to pay my bride price. I am to b married this cuming saturdae and something is happening to ruin the dae plz pray for m
breakthrough
christina | 5/3/2013 10:02:38 AM
I need prayer for breakthrough in the area of marriage
prayer for a career progress
sambo evidence | 5/3/2013 12:37:50 PM
i would like prophet t.b joshua to pray for me to my career chemical engineering to be lead by God. im studying in south africa uj but i cant find progress while i am reading dairly 70 % of my tym its studying.
Breakthrough
Kaone | 5/9/2013 12:02:52 PM
To grow spiritually, progress in schooling.
A prayer for my life
Edrich Lotlamoreng Gopane | 5/9/2013 12:17:24 PM
I am sorry for the people i hurt by the way i was living, not even taking advices from anyone. I am sorry God for my sin and for hurting even you, and not obeying your word through the prophecy of the man of God. I see and know now that i have a problem and i dont know what to do about it. Please man of God, help me T.B Joshua, my family they dont have to suffer because of me. Its my fault. I dont want to live like this, i am always angry, i hate people and envy them, i have a pride the size of gaint, i easily blame people and quickly judge them even for small thing. Man of God T.B Joshua Please pray for me, i need help and the forgiveness of God for my evil ways, I am sorry Lord. I dont know what to do, i need you to show me or speak to Lord.
please pray for me for my exam
wirngo Gad | 5/10/2013 6:14:05 AM
please am writting economics literature histroy from the 27th may to the 7th june
man of god
king maleya | 5/11/2013 6:53:01 AM
man of god !god is using u as a medium to bring prosperity in our lifes!continue with trust and hope.like you sad better is not good enough the best is yet come.indeed the best is yet to come.my connection to jesus is only beliving and faith.distannce is not a barrer,i only touch the sreen and see miracles by only beliving and faith.now i realised that the name 'JESUS' is a real weapon and key to all doors.i call that name with faith and all the impossible become posible indeed.thank you for your words of winsdom in jesus name...............amen
Prayer request.
Umeshkumar | 5/13/2013 9:42:41 AM
m umeshkumar, please pray for me that a girl called 'PRAMILA' is the right life partner? please ans me.
Breakthrough
Akachukwu | 5/13/2013 12:18:04 PM
man of God, sir please I need your prayer in area of God ministry been giveing to me.
Please Donate to the Charity Orphanage Home
Prophet T.B Joshua | 5/13/2013 5:13:00 PM
Prophet T.B Joshua

The Motherless and Fatherless Babies of
Charity Orphanage Home. Donate to them today and expect a glorious Uplift from God.

For donation visit us on:
www.emmanuel.tv
Phone: +2348067981687
A prophet of jesus
Peter | 5/31/2013 2:56:19 PM
If you went to speak to prophet t.b joshua call this number +2348163927671 for help
finance
alexandre | 6/1/2013 10:13:09 AM
aider moi dans de prieure pour me probleme financier
job promotion/mariage stabilit
p mutemwa | 6/3/2013 1:24:08 AM
i need your prayer ,my marriage has ben invaded by unfaithfulnes,toomuch jellousy by overly critical boss,and un realitic task ,un noticed fillment wife staying and inviting other men in bed whenever im away even daytime.please pray 4me
Crook
Therwesa | 6/4/2013 3:05:23 AM
Come Joshua, stop stealing from the poor. Did Jesus make people pay for prayers, No. TB, please go to hospitals that is where sick people are. Stop your evil ways of making money, you will not take it with you when you die. Your riches will be on earth only where you cheat guilable souls. Your time is not that far off. Soon and very soon
Prayer request
Veronica chijioke | 6/8/2013 4:38:36 AM
Daddy God is really using u 2 delivered people i wnt God 2 provided money i wnt my husband 2 go nd pay my bride prize nd God 2 gv me mny so that i wil finised my school 4 me 2 achieved something in life daddy dis is my number pls sir
deliverance for my family & relationship
gifry baiden | 6/22/2013 1:00:26 AM
Dear God please deliver my family from financial problems,heal my sick mother & grant my jobless father job let me get first class in my degree programme. Also my prayer is my relationship with Enoch nuako would b a fruitful one that would lead to marriage in Christ Jesus & that he would be serious with God.its my prayer that my brother also gets delivered from fornication.Man of God help us.May God bless u & ur ministries.may He use u to bless many people in the world.i love you with the love of the Lord.
Deliverance & Break through &
Watson Mkandawi | 6/25/2013 1:32:26 AM
I need your prayers.please, pray for my life and that of my family MEMBERS far and near.please i neeed prayer for my health and work, my child Wongani who will be seating for exams this week,i need good health and brake all barriers. Give me your guidance in my daily life In Jesus name Amen
Deliverance, Healing and Break
W.Mkandawire | 6/25/2013 1:39:50 AM
Dear God,please, deliver me from my sins.I try to stop sinning but to no avail.Heal my diseases in my body of any kind.Protect all my family and other relatives near me and far.Give me a break through in my life so that i can see improvements in my life.I pray in the name of your son Jesus Christ.
Amen.

Watson Mkandawire.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT TODAY IN T
SCOAN | 7/3/2013 2:36:03 AM
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT TODAY IN THE SCOAN TO SEE PROPHET T,B JOSHUA CALL 08067981687
ALL THOSE T.B ANT CHRIST PROPHECIES NA E ONA DE HAIL 4 SO!
KWAS. I.W | 7/3/2013 7:04:00 PM
How can you guys be praising this false prophet? Is like all of u are cutist,like him.Imagin somebody that came to still souls wit false signs. mat 6:2-4,see,when doing charity deed dont sound trumpet,even ur left hand should not knw wht ur right hand is doing as d hypocrite t.b joshual do.He is decving u wit food.OLEH THIEF,u will not work, beg t.b food becaus ona de hungry oleh!!!
ALL THOSE T.B ANT CHRIST PROPHECIES NA E ONA DE HAIL 4 SO!
KWAS. I.W | 7/3/2013 7:09:18 PM
ALL THOSE T.B ANT CHRIST PROPHECIES NA E ONA DE HAIL 4 SO!
KWAS. I.W | 7/3/2013 7:16:51 PM
ALL THOSE T.B ANT CHRIST PROPHECIES NA E ONA DE HAIL 4 SO!
KWAS. I.W | 7/3/2013 7:24:47 PM
Hello
kingsley chigbo | 7/8/2013 1:00:33 AM
MAY God bles you always and give you more life forever more ..please Man of God pray for me since i was born i have never happy in my life and my business is not go well and pray for my family chigbo please thank you man of God
HELLO
ANTWI MORRIS | 7/8/2013 1:22:02 PM
MAN OF GOD,THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR BLESSING ME THIS YEAR AND I WILL ONE DAY BE LIKE YOU.I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH
EMMANUEL...GOD WHIT US?
Aganoke Chuks | 7/17/2013 10:45:38 AM
Warning 2 every1 all over world, u ppls shld stop destroying ur names thinking dat ur r destroying d name of PROPHET TB JOSHUA as a false prophet.
Pls did he use cell phone 2 call u 2 come worship him wit all ur problems or did he ask u 2 pay him money b4 u can b healled. So u dnt have sometin reasonable doing wit ur phone den pick up ur cutlass and go 2 d farm.
As 4 me he's a 2ru sent 2 whole world by God. Many r having mental problem 2day y cos they saw some1 very reach 2ru rutual and went 2 try there best. Pls u hypocrist if ur father is still alive,jst ask him y he cannot b like TBJ..........A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE?
To gain adimision into the university
chisom Godspower | 7/27/2013 12:38:00 PM
(1) I want God to help me gain adimision into the university of Nigeria , i promise i will never disappoint him
(2) I want to bless my family, and make them very happy and proud of my, and i also want God to performe a miracle and suprise in my life this year 2013, amen
Adimision into the university
chisom Godspower | 7/27/2013 1:01:21 PM
Finacial break through
Marcello uloko | 7/28/2013 2:34:15 AM
Dear pastor,i need u to pray for me over finacial break through to help raise the poor and my poor mother...all this i ask through jesus christ our personal saviour amen.
healing
isee | 7/28/2013 6:04:08 PM
I need prayer for me and all my family and friends and to rid toxins and gain wealth.
Life changes and scholarship to study at university
Irmiya emmanuel | 8/3/2013 12:26:49 AM
Great is d lord n greatly 2 b praise in d city of our God in hs only holy mountain. Blessed man of God whom d father inpute many gifts unto i wsh i cn b like u.dis my prblm dat i wnt 2 make my parent proud of me 1day.i'm desparately in need of schorlashp frm u dat 1day my foes wll exalt d name of d lord.help me out i wnt 2 go 2 skul but i couldnt make it.pls predict and pray my life n future 2 b bright.i knw i cn make it true by d power of d name of JESUS CHRIST OF NASARETH AMEN.THANK U MAN OF GOD.
marriage and finance
julie | 8/3/2013 1:03:50 PM
I really need divine intervention to know what happened to my family that made my husband all over sudden get married to a woman of three children when the relationship did not actually last for 5 months.
Deliverance and breakthrough
P.Bothman | 8/7/2013 12:33:10 AM
God is good all times. Man of God please pray for me so that i can get a new job to uplift my mother and my younger sister's lives. Pray for me that every barrier hindering me fom prospering in life, marriage and finances break down by fire in the name of Jesus. I have been working for almost 4years now but my life does not change i cannot do anything o myself please pray fo me man of God.

I need a break through
Bilankulu KP | 8/12/2013 5:06:31 PM
Prophet TB Joshua, the last time I was employed was in 2011 June. Since then nothing has come my way. It's unbearable, I wonder what I did wrong in the eyes of the Lord. I've been praying, fasting and attending all prayer meetings and nothing seems to be working. I need a break through. I want to know God in everyway possible and I want to ser Him perform wonders in my life
I need a break through
Bilankulu KP | 8/12/2013 5:06:53 PM
We needs the tourch of Almighty God!
Olubanjo O.A | 8/12/2013 9:08:56 PM
Our daddy in lord,we need God's intervention in our family to break generation cause,poverty,marital problems of many years,untimely death boundage through sickness and deseases,stagnancy, this are just few of what we have been going through in my family sir.Our father in the lord,I beg you to please pray for my family as we really needs God intervention to our situations.Thank you sir and may God continualy use you to touch lives.Amen
BROKING YOKE IN MY LIFE
AGYO | 8/14/2013 12:14:20 PM
Tb. Pray 4 my families success and 4 our health.
My family need healing and break through
Rachael.W | 8/24/2013 10:25:49 AM
Please my family need your prayer in healing of sickness and brake through in my family with finance.my number is 71648979
My family need healing and break through
Rachael.W | 8/24/2013 10:26:05 AM
Emanuel,
Daniel Mabinda | 8/26/2013 10:45:20 AM
Prophet TB Joshua can you prophecy for me,I know you a prophet of God.Iam looking to know the purpose of God in my life.I also want to know the problem that sorrounds my life or my family and how to solve it.thank you Man of God.
CONTACT SCOAN ON +2347053488142 +2348067981687 To book An appointment
SCOAN | 8/30/2013 6:06:28 PM
CONTACT SCOAN ON
+2347053488142
+2348067981687
To book An appointment
Prayer
Unziku Stephen | 9/6/2013 10:09:01 AM
Prophet TB Joshua can you pray for me I live in Uganda since I hard from you I need your pray for me to get Job.I would like pray for me Job now is three years I don't have Job ,my settlement,Financial and married my girl to love me and finally sickness .I live in Uganda
I wish i have transport to come to you I need to see you.
Prayer
Unziku Stephen | 9/6/2013 10:14:25 AM
I need to get Job out of my country TB Joshua like in Mozambique and Swaziland and Tanzania

I have my girl friend i want to marry her but I don`t have Job and money she is from Spain she want run away from me please pray for me.for financial breakthrough

Amen
SPECIAL PRAYER FOR MY MOTHER
Dee Durden | 9/8/2013 10:18:37 AM
My mother is having severe spiritual, physical, and emotional issues which are causing disruptions, confusion and trouble for our entire family. We are in need of prayer such as never before. Her sickness, disposition, ailments, complaints, and bizarre behavior cause it to be almost impossible to help or assist her in any way. She is her own worst enemy. The enemy is about to completely destroy her. Man of God, please help her. Man of God, please help us. Man of God, please help me. The hands who help her the most, she appreciates the least because she is so confused. My body is wrecked with pain, soreness and swelling. It is my desire to go forth in my ministry but I have been blocked on every hand. Man of God please pray for me to be healed and set free to prosper and thrive. Thank you Man of God.
man of God!help me
michael | 9/12/2013 4:27:18 PM
Am in need of God's help.I want God to assist me win the contract so that my family may be free.I want to stop being a laughing stock.I want people to know you through me.Let other people be assissted by you through me.Let churchs benefit from this project.
Pliz man of God,I need your help.
Next step, studdys and work
Ananda | 9/20/2013 9:36:33 PM
I want answering by God,what is His will now for me. He healed me from Epelepsy and depression in 2011/11, I have had for 33 years. Its difficult to fight that ennemy spirit away in and with Jesus name and power, because its try to come back. God say I gone a have one day my own ministry, He promise me, I gone a have consentration 200-300% stronger than normol people and studdy, but there a perfect time I must wait on. Now I am healt , my english is bat, I am from SA, and I dont know where to go. My money are a little bit, and I have no hasbund. I work in a nursery school, but I am unhappy with that work, I suffer financial. What is Gods will for me. I am wait upon the Lord. I can here the Holy Spirit voice, but feel unsure about the things, Thanks
Breaking all the chains
Lernfort | 9/27/2013 4:26:38 PM
Please pray for me to break all the chain binding the progress in my life and cast all the bad spells entered into covenant in my name. I want to be helper to my family and other who need help

failure in album release
tshiamo | 9/29/2013 4:56:13 PM
i have seen all the signs and wonders can u do something 4 me.and minister 2 my soul m tired of failing in my achievements m a terrible losser and im asking 4 a great sign in my life i live in a disastorous. i have faith that u can help me
new job
sophia | 10/8/2013 4:08:00 PM
do you want to get good job?are you looking for a suagar mummy or a lady ,guy or a man that will love you till the end?do you want to charm that lady you like and make her see you only or that man in your life??do you need good luck charms that will make you succed in al your endeavours?make good cash or are you looking for a lucky charm to make money in any thing you do?talk of properity we can.call me and get that your girl friend back 07033454440
need your prayers for my marri
sachita | 10/15/2013 1:13:05 PM
Praise the Lord pastor i am from india i heard about you and felt to share my problem. since last 8 years i am waiting for my marriage. pastor i need your prayer
prayer request
merhawi | 11/5/2013 7:35:09 AM
am from eritrea pls man of God pray on to me am suffered with differnent types of sickness.
prayers for my family
carm en diaz | 11/7/2013 10:48:09 PM
Hi am a cristian but my husband up now have four kid'sno1113 15 16 the 16 is preg net the 15 has asthma I nee d work to provide for my family
pray for yourth in limpopo
e sigebe | 11/12/2013 12:02:27 PM
god is good all the tame youth suffered of drag; lequer; no job god dileverens ; healing ; hate. I want peace in south africa god bless all
sugar mummy
mary | 12/10/2013 4:30:11 PM
do you need a sugar call me now by this number okay
07058145567
prayer for child and protectio
eze ogbonnaya n | 12/15/2013 4:09:57 PM
help me man of God
marrieg
vinolia | 1/10/2014 9:29:14 AM
I need your hello man of god.my husband chase me away from home and I have a baby he day he don't love Me anymore.I need my husband back I lo him
HIV positive
Nafbek | 1/27/2014 3:21:13 PM
Please a man of God pray to me the God's forgiveness and as God heale me.please my God you know all my weakness beacuse of i am flesh man.GOD, please please forgive to me and you can do every thing as well give me a chance of healing.
need a job
mimi | 3/6/2014 6:17:47 AM
Been searching for a job since I graduated, and stiil no luck,man of god pliz pray for me.
Upgrade your jamb today
Florence | 4/20/2014 3:56:30 PM
All thanks to Mr Dele for helping me to upgrade my JAMB last year if not for his help i would not have been in school now,so to all jamb candidates if you seek for a real jamb official who can help you upgrade your jamb just contact Mr Dele On 08154128442
Genuine jamb upgrade
Nancy | 4/20/2014 4:48:13 PM
To my fellow Jamb candidates in this 2014 just concluded exam,i want you to know that with Mr Olaniyi Jamb upgrading is possible and rectifying of biometric error if only you can contact him on time i did mine last year through him and just yesterday i have directed few persons to him and some have gone back and checked and confirmed that their scores have increase this afternoon while others said he has assured them to check back on Monday which is 21st of April so you can see that indeed he is really Legit and has a good heart just call his number and you will see what i am telling you 08115188970
MR Frank and explain he help m
hosea | 4/24/2014 6:26:30 PM
I just check my jamb result it was 160 so I was hopeless I got mr frank number online I called MR Frank and explain he help me to upgrade my score to 250 now I am happy if u want to upgrade ur score too call mr frank on 08113076185 he is going to help u the way he helped me God bless mr frank
you need prayer from TB joshua
lucky | 5/2/2014 5:55:00 PM
A true prophet is not known by the sign,but by the voice behind the sign(note,if the voice is not a scriptural voice $ it must match with message of the hour,don't be decv by sign mat 24:5,22-28,watch the voice behind the sign,exod 3:2-8,18 ,as proms to abraham"i will deliv them wit a mighty hand"a sciptural vioce, see?exod 4:1-7,8,9.u see d sign? beliv not d sign but d voice,becaus the sign is to atract the people as in exod3:2-3 see?may be u wil ask y do u say so!,lucky 12:10 CALL THIS 08110597529
Scoan Helpline 08110597529
lucky | 5/2/2014 6:29:28 PM
Scoan Helpline Call 08110597529 to book appointment with Prophet TB Joshua
SCOAN NIGERIA
Here is the greatest opportunity in life.

CONTACT SCOAN ON

+2348110597529
To book An appointment
Scoan Helpline 08110597529
lucky | 5/2/2014 6:29:30 PM
Scoan Helpline Call 08110597529 to book appointment with Prophet TB Joshua
SCOAN NIGERIA
Here is the greatest opportunity in life.

CONTACT SCOAN ON

+2348110597529
To book An appointment
Scoan Helpline 08110597529
lucky | 5/2/2014 6:29:31 PM
Scoan Helpline Call 08110597529 to book appointment with Prophet TB Joshua
SCOAN NIGERIA
Here is the greatest opportunity in life.

CONTACT SCOAN ON

+2348110597529
To book An appointment
UNEMPLOYMENT
Mervin Lucas | 5/14/2014 3:06:42 PM
PROPHET MY CAREER IS UNSTABLE WHEN IT COME EMPLOYMENT. I`AM WORKING ON CONTRACT BASIS BUT MY CONTRACTS DON`T LAST AT ALL AND IF I FOUNT MYSELF A BETTER JOB THINGS AT WORK DON`T GO ACCORDINGLY THEN I END UP WITHOUT A JOB AGAIN PLEASE PROPHET I HAVE BEING HEARING MANY THINGS ABOUT YOU.I WANT YOU TO HELP ME BREAK EVERY YOKE IN MY LIFE AS WELL AS MY FAMILY SO THAT WE BEGIN TO WITNESS PROGRESS IN MY FAMILY

BY GODS GRACE IT SHALL SURELY COME TO PASS

AMEN!!!!!!
deliverance
feli | 8/13/2014 4:37:44 AM
prophet please I need your help Deliver my family form the spirit I want a better job healing for my mom and my daughter no progress in my family all my brothers and sisters are struggle no job for myself I have abortion no pregnancy
Comment: