TOP GOSPEL SINGER LANRE TERIBA ATORISE FATHERS 5 KIDS BY DIFFERENT WOMEN
Story by Akinnagbe Akintomide
Click for Full Image Size When the Holy Bible pointed out that in the last days, many will come out claiming to be servants of God while going about deceiving people, the Holy Book knew what it was talking about. Or what can one make of a situation where a so called Gospel artiste would stoop so low as to sleeping with any lady that caught his fancy, to the extent of putting them in a family way.

This is the very hot story which is currently making the rounds within the hallowed world of Gospel singer,Lanre Teriba popularly known as Atorise.

It is about the unknown social acts of the handsome musician.

As the story goes, the talented musician is described by insiders as a very randy man who never spared anything in skirt, married and unmarried.

His love for unsafe sex is well-known by his fans, especially female ones, who always crave for his attention, regardless of the sexual attachment that comes with it.

He is widely known as a cheerful giver and find practicing safe sex as taboo.

He enjoys sex with women raw.

As at the last count, the highly revered musician is alleged to be fathering five kids from different women.

Findings revealed that he fathered these kids, and he is not taking good care of them. He abandons the kids and their mothers to suffer.

Despite all these, he does not have a wife that he’s legally married to in his home.

Source has it that the withdrawal of his evangelist title is as a result of immoral act displayed by the eloquent singer.

The big question is; when will our so called celebrities starts practicing what they are preaching or is this trait expected of a role model?

Nigeriafilms.com

Pete Edochie Is Not Dead

Genevieve's Parents Mark Wedding Anniversary

Pictures From Calabar International Carnival

Comedian, AY Fights Basketmouth Over Wife's Acura Car Gift

Birthday: Seyi Sodimu Presents Wife With N10m GL 450 Benz Jeep

Toke Makinwa’s “See Through” Black Dress at the Y! Magazine Black Ball

Celebrity Birthday: Uche Jombo Adds Another Year

Update: Fire In My Home A ‘Minor’ Incident, Obasanjo Says

ITS UNFORTUNATE!!
PROCESSING IN PROCESS...... | 1/4/2013 11:08:26 PM
THE FACT THAT YOU CAN SING GOSPEL TO MAKE MONEY, DOES NOT MEAN YOU'RE SINGING FOR GOD OR REPRESENTING GOD... DON'T EXPECT EVERY GOSPEL SINGER TO LIVE A GODLY LIFE.. EVEN SOME PASTORS ARE WORST...

MAYBE TOMORROW WE GO HEAR SAY GOSPEL SINGER DON KIDNAP SOMEBODY ETC..
I agreed with you
Gvdkjshskzj | 1/15/2013 10:07:52 AM |
True talk
08066968942
Omo Alo | 11/28/2013 7:54:02 AM |
Is not everything that is posted that we have to, jump into jugdment on it anyhow. We just have to be careful with our comment.
Don't soil the Gospel
Abiodun | 1/4/2013 11:13:52 PM
It is better to be a secular singer and stop disgracing the Cristiandom.A gospel singer is pastor preaching with songs,so if you can not live a life worthy of a pastor then stop parading yourself as Gospel singer.
U HAVE SAID IT ALL
fire frm GOD | 1/19/2013 6:59:56 AM |
TRUE TALK DEAR
Advice
Funmilayo | 8/14/2013 7:51:56 AM |
Yes U ar right ......If u want 2 song 4 God or devil d choice is urs choose 1 ........bcos u ar a disgrace 2 christian singers ......
No no no
Adetutu | 1/5/2013 2:47:15 AM
Pls Atorise have wife at home her name is Rukayat so stop all this rubish plsss
shut up joor adetutu
emmy | 1/5/2013 9:58:59 AM |
hw did u know?
WHAT?
Wale | 1/5/2013 11:08:10 AM |
"Pls Atorise have wife at home her name is Rukayat"....ahahahahahaha RUKAYAT ! in a pastors house
s****d n very gullible plp
Anonymous | 7/27/2014 7:19:44 PM |
f**ls!!! You went on someone facebook to get his picture and write r*****h you don't even have proof for. What is all of you bloggers problem that you think you can write anything and ruin others careers. Where you at wedding when lanre teriba weds the lady? Where you at the room where he slept with her? Did the lady confirm lanre teriba is her husband & responsible for her pregnancy? You bunch of f**ls and i***t, jobless plp, why not look for a better job. How many plp do u know that have given birth to lanre? Or hw many of your family or friends has he slept with that yoy know of? s****d f*****h jobless & i***t plp, ruining others plp home n family and yall will soon get a shooker. f*****g twat c**t. If u r very gullible and dont know that xtian & muslim do get married as long as they love each other. Dullhead sc**t.
Real Talk
Seun Atayese | 4/30/2013 6:34:09 AM |
@adetutu, U r right, big bros is married nd his wife name is Ruqayat. I know him too well more than all this useless journalist who just publish what they hear without confirming. Truly, big bros dey flirt arnd
He is a hip pop guy not Christ
Omoh | 1/5/2013 3:15:47 AM
Stop calling him a Christain singer pls, his attitude has judge him....... Let him continue with his bad act.......
2tru talk
RACHY | 2/26/2013 1:05:32 PM |
I Support u, his a dog (aja)
f**l
Lola | 1/5/2013 3:52:28 AM
It is better to be a secular singer and
stop disgracing the Cristiandom.A
gospel singer is pastor preaching with
songs,so if you can not live a life
worthy of a pastor then stop parading
yourself as Gospel singer.
Atorise
mulikatcardoso | 1/5/2013 3:55:27 AM
Adetutu,u are right Atorise have wife call Rukayat with children,so stop rubish,the single and married women that go for sex with him,they are part of the bad game,without condom raw,God forbide with actor and music......in general,move around like dog, i sorry for their wifes,God save u from HIV and rest that come with it.no matter hwo poor i am, those line, i dont want husband from there,cos u are waiting death ,ur life will cut short b4 u enjoy the rich even.
is not funny ok
mr. TNF | 1/5/2013 4:43:18 AM
what about pastor Adeboye politicising his ministrys things and some other pastors stealing and killing and so on. so pls save us this crap.
uncle lanre
areola titilope | 1/5/2013 5:09:04 AM
Is unfair bros we are looking unto u (u music have change so many people life not even a christain alone but muslim
uncle lanre
areola titilope | 1/5/2013 5:25:21 AM
atorise
funmi | 1/5/2013 5:44:25 AM
atorise is the worst singer i have ever known. there was a time we met in 2010 at a popular eatery in victoria island, lagos. my husband's friend called him to let him know that his car could not start, so he needed a ride to the eatery. eventhough he saw my husband beside me and it was my husband that first went to approach him being a popular artist, then my husband called e to come and meet atorise. we greeted and exchange jokes. so, about 30 mins later when my husband went to pick up his friend, atorise was still there and he knew my husband was heading to ebute meta. when my husband left, he (atorise)approached me, he told me how beautiful i was. he asked for my number, and i gave my husband's number to him instead of mine. he opened his wallet and gave me 7,500 naira. i asked him for what purpose and on what groun was he given me the money. he said, it was to take care of my bills. i thanked him. then, he started chatting and laughing with me, and i did not mind the gist becos it kept me engaged since my husband had left the place to pick up his friend. all of a sudden, i was shocked when he told me that my husband was too old compared to my age and beauty. i told him to explain what he meant by saying that my husband was too old. he said, i deserved younger man like him who can take good care of me financially, spiritually, and emotionally. i asked him if he knew how many years my husband and i have been married, and i told him that we were at the eatery to celebrate our nine years of marriage. more so, no man worth my husband's shoes even the nigerian president or obama, the american president. i also told him that my marriage has been blessed with three beautiful girls whose aged were 3 , 6 and 9 as at 2010. (we now have four children, 3 girls and a boy). before i knew it, teriba started touching me in the belly saying he loved my flat belly that i neva looked like a someone who has given birth, then i slapped his hand and curse him out aloud. the security came. he was so embarrassed and he left the venue. shortly after he left, he started sending text msgs to my husband's phone apologizing for the embarrassment he caused me, and still wanted to know me better and be my very good friend. when i did not reply, he called three days later during my husband's lunch time at work. my husband said he asked of me, and he told him i was not around and can he (my husband) took msg, he said no that he would call back later. it was at that point that my husband said he blasted him and told him neva to call the number again. he is such a disgraced person and he would do anything just to sleep with any woman, promising heaven and earth. he is such a great liar as well. may god delivers him.
atorise
funmi | 1/5/2013 5:55:33 AM
Jobless Funmi
Ade | 1/5/2013 3:01:15 PM |
Your life must be boring.
Fake Funmi
Janja | 1/5/2013 4:59:01 PM |
All na lie. U want the world to know u have flat belly. ash*w*... Ole...
Once again
Desire | 1/7/2013 10:34:58 PM |
Fear God woman!
na lie
someone | 1/24/2013 3:23:01 AM |
madam too know, we don hear ur story, full of lies, i sure say na u even approach am, or maybe u wan use style tell am say u dey like am, talk true.
he has counter part
temitope | 1/5/2013 6:25:41 AM
he is not the only person in that act
femi opalemo has 9 children

what a life
this is d end of the wold
bola t | 1/5/2013 8:26:55 AM
We have fake pastor and alfa every where we should not be decieved by what they say or do again we most know what is right and wrongh no ur GOD dnt go to mosque or church because of anybody but because of GOD, it is in d quran and bible that all this will be hapiny when d wold is going to an end so lanre teriba is one of d sign may God forgive him I pray he realise his mistake and ask for forgiveness b4 it is 2 late
blame the girls
lucabracee2010 | 1/5/2013 8:29:13 AM
i used to blame the guy before but not anymore i blame greedy fame hungry girls who know of his antecedents yet will open their legs and allow him to have sex with them several times without protection…isn't 2face's case enough for any girl to learn a lesson from?
i am sure the girl he really loves is in a corner somewhere watching all the drama,what happens when he dumps them all and marries someone completely different?then you start taking it out on an innocent child..
no man will ever appreciate or love a woman who has no morality or pride in herself can he try that in western countries like the usa,europe,canada,united kingdom where the girls are not hungry for mr biggs or chicken and chips?
torri
splendid........iyke | 1/5/2013 1:16:46 PM
I tink d gospel singer is just passin through his juvinal deliquency stage........by d time he might hav passed dis stage he will then realiz what his doin n adopt a change......well 4 now he should also listen 2 peoples advice n concentrat on 1 woman.........n make a happy home 4 him self.........n besides dis his humanizin behaviour is not ordinary.......is more or less spiritual.......so he needs deliveranc 2 b able 2 notice his mistakes if not....it woult b corrected at all......
unknown | 1/5/2013 6:28:36 PM
b*****d
LIERS
adabsttemi | 1/6/2013 1:05:26 AM
HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE SEEN THIS GUY CALLED TERIBA AS A MAN OF GOD OR WHAT EVER HE MIGHT HAVE CALLED HIMSELF, HE BLEACHES HIS SKIN TOO, I KNOW HIM WEN HE STARTED. ABEG MAKE HE GO SLEEP JARE. HIM AND BAYOWA ARE LIERS.
RURBBISH
OPTIMIST | 1/6/2013 4:17:27 AM
LEAVE AM HE IS ALSO ARABAMBI FAMILY D SAME PERSON LYKE PASO ONE CHILD ON WOMAN LEAVE DEM D WORLD IS COMMING TO AN END
shut up!
mj | 1/6/2013 11:51:55 AM
Alow d guy joooo
Unbelieveable lanre!!!!!
Helenviktur | 1/6/2013 12:32:23 PM
Ummh am so sad bcoz if jesus may come 2day i wish we all could be 2geda in heaven bt it's so painful dat we re paying God with evil 4 all he has done 4 us wat r*****h a gospel artist yr purnishment awaits u
So correct
Cuteeyes | 1/6/2013 3:53:25 PM
Nfc is correct on dis one!!! He impregnated my friend's sista nd abandoned dem.even wen d girl was old enof to stat skull he showed no concern suddenly the girl died afta a brief illness......he's so shameless!!!!
Oloriburuku
Anonymous | 7/27/2014 7:41:56 PM |
Its glaring you r jus oloribu who will never achieved any great thing in life, which of your friend sister did he impregnate and the child died? May God of this hour descend on you & your entirely family for this lie n act u have done. You'll never see the goodness of God in your life. Show us proof of the girl that died n that ur friend sis, oloshi omo ale wereh
cuteeyes
tola | 1/7/2013 5:21:50 AM
Ahhh.e beru olohon oo.wic of ur frnd sis.its a big lie.I knw my lanre so well nd he is happily married.kilode
atorise lover(tola)
sunday | 1/15/2013 9:16:14 AM |
Tola I strongly believe dat u and d rest supporting Lanre Teriba are birds of same feathers. U ar destined to see him doomed, dat gud and can't blame u, so far u still see him to collect, u can't say any truth. As for you Lanre teriba, u sang a song then title AM BACK HOME which you told everybody about ur past wayward life nd promise to change for good but NO instead u keep running after anything in skirt. Paso nd others end time musician we think u ar one those dat could change dem for Godly use NO instead u kip running things wit dem.Don't worry kip on doing wat u like “olukore nbo,igbeyin aye e koni dabiti soolu oba”
text
Dgreat | 1/7/2013 5:54:49 AM
Rite 4rom d time I known dat Teriba is not a spiritual singer
funmi
kiki | 1/7/2013 7:04:47 AM
At funmi dats all lie.ow can ur hubby frnd called wen he wasn't at d eatry wen mr lanre got there.how do u knw d time lanre called ur hubby wen u weren't there.its a pure lie.
AM SHORT OF WORDS WAOOOOO
IFEOLUWA JONES | 1/7/2013 9:35:07 AM
First and foremost, all the ladies that have kids for him were are they now in nigeria or were, i know his baby mama rukayat she is UK with his 4kids, they never married or engaging they just have baby together. Also if lanre is so bad like the way u all say, why is it that he is still been called to play at parties and other occassions please explain. Instead of blackmailing Olarenwaju pray for him and pray for his family please people thank you and god bless.
AM SHORT OF WORDS WAOOOOO
ifeoluwa jones | 1/7/2013 9:42:34 AM
This is 2013 we should not been blackmailing people like this . like i said let us pray for them. like the precious Bisi Komolafe that pass awy she a movies star, we should be praying for her and family.. Like Lanre now we should be praying for him not saying bad words to him. Please please people, let us all pray for the right womam for lanre so he can settle down with one woman. lanre is still young ok please.. God bless
ifeoluwa
titi | 1/7/2013 11:16:41 AM
Nice one,am impress wit what u said,point of correction,lanre nd ruka r married,she is nt just a baby mother,bt legally married to him,we should pray dat such shouldn't destroy is precious home.it is well
Fear God
Desire | 1/7/2013 10:49:29 PM
I cant vouch 4 any1 buh i tell u dis is a lie,i av seen so many faults in dis story. He doesnt av a wife? i happen to be a fan of teriba and when sum ladies on fbuk saw dat am close to him, they began adding me and started narrating false stories, until when she told me she was in london and dat she was xpecting him, i got to knw its a lie wen she got to knw dat i didnt blv all she said abt being his mistress. She became helples and l8a confessd dat she is obsessed wit him and cant but have him, she said she cares less abt his family and wuld do anything to have him. . . . .lots of women blackmail dis guy with fake children, fake stories. So pls dont jump into believing wat u didnt c with ur eyez.
Lanre never married to ruka
ifeoluwa Jones | 1/8/2013 8:36:36 PM
hello to those people that say lanre is marry to Ruka legal, lanre never marry at all. so get it right is just baby mama/ baby daddy, and lanre kids are in UK with his baby mama. So please all we need to do at this juction is to pray for lanre and his family but i think lanre is not wat people think about he is a very nice gesture person he love his kids and provide for them okay. please . always pray for a godly man or women that are falling down we need to lift them up ok please God bless
Model my foot!
Ecnirp | 1/9/2013 12:58:19 AM
Celebrities r no fhucking models...
Dis guy is aborije not atorise
Femo | 1/9/2013 10:44:34 AM
Thanks God they had withdraw d tittle of evangelist,I never heard any good story about this i***t and he will definitly rot in hell
TAUGHT OF THE DAY
GOD SENT | 1/10/2013 11:33:38 AM
people people please please let us put all this stories about olanrewaju teriba to rest please. all this ladies or people are just trying to put lanre down okay. lanre is not wat you all potriat him to be. i knew lanre very very well okay. so as a good christian, let u fear God and leave the rest to God okay please please i beg you all IJN please thank you and God bless,,
PZzZsHdkLYcEnun
Sompop | 1/13/2013 11:48:05 AM
((Activity)getContext()).finish();It keeps giving me the error: Activity caonnt be resolved to a type. is there a typo here or did i miss a step?Thanks, great tutorial so far!Den
Life is just so funny
ATORISE | 1/14/2013 12:37:36 PM
May God help us all. Nigerian media and rumours. Lets meet in heaven or hell as people now say atorise will rot it hell. Only God knws who is serving him. I dont know how to stop these false news. How many media houses or website operators would legal actions be taken against. . . .if u ask where this news is gotten from , am sure d source would never be found, yet u all just blv them and u claim . . . .trust nobody, but d negative things are wat d public digest fast. I tell u dat bi awon kan fe temi, bi eyin kan o si fe, olorun mi ko je gbagbe mi, olorun fe mi pupo. Am serving d living God
Computes
Mathew amos | 1/14/2013 1:03:28 PM |
Mongu l g c
yeah
anonymous | 1/16/2013 11:30:00 AM
Nfc said he was never legally married truly he has rukayat bt dey were never bind by any law or religion as man n wife and d fact dat he likes women a lot ha sats his hobby I knw him too well 4 dat while I was in schul anytin in skirt ni and he smokes weed too he used to stay wit my friend family in uk n dey knw him very well I guess dat was y he was relieved of his tittle
COMMON PEOPLE WHO ARE YOU TO
IFEOLUWA | 1/16/2013 12:13:04 PM
COMMON PEOPLE WHO ARE YOU TO SAY OLARENWAJU SMOKE WEEDS IMAGINE HABA AND U SAID HE STAYS IN YOUR FRIENDS FAMILY HOUSE IN UK. HE AS BROTHER IN UK AND HE STAY THERE AND HIS KIDS ARE THERE TOO. COMMON NOW LET PUT THIS STUFF TO REST PLEASE THANK YOU
his music
Kiddy McDiddy | 1/24/2013 6:05:55 AM
his music is still on point though reverbnation.com/lanreteriba
Lol
Atorisejnr | 1/27/2013 5:41:36 PM
Who relieved of of any title? Rumour mongers, he was neither relieved of evang nor suspended
Royalman Music
Royaman | 1/28/2013 10:46:11 AM
get my song free at royalmanmusic.blogspot.com my pin 25889
Atorise
Me me | 2/23/2013 12:45:27 PM
Let God judge
Funmi
Young Pele | 2/27/2013 7:45:34 AM
At funmi, I cant believe you can sit down to compose such long letter just bcos you want to black mail someone... Fear God
Teriba story
Adaji Raphael | 3/2/2013 9:08:32 AM
Pls my fellow Nigerians, we should all b prayin to God to help us avoid temptation dat wil brin disgrace to us n our entire nation. Pls stop judgin pple. Ask urself question, wot if u are d on? God bles us all.
STOP ALL DIS r*****h ABOUT ATORISE
SHADE | 3/14/2013 5:03:54 AM
All dis rubish u rumour mongers re talking about Lanre Teriba is rubish. If u all kno Lanre very well u will nt be talking all dis rubish about him. U shld try nd get a copy, d CD Wasiu Ayinde played wen he lost his dad u wil see his beautiful wife dere RUKAYAT b4 she finally trvelled 2 abroud. All d Mussicians re ike dat, dey wil be closer to women xpecially Ladies. Dis people re makkin dere money u re sitting down der writting rubish against them. God is lukin at everyone of us oooo. Enu ni IWOFA
Orun lo menimala
Hadassa | 3/14/2013 6:40:38 AM
Bibeli wipe nigbati abanije badekun ibaje,igbaye naa ni a o bere sini baaaajeee
u rumor gang I'm here for u
Ekundayo michael | 4/26/2013 1:56:04 PM
Ooooohhhh,why are ladies like dis?u are insulting this guy (atorise) bcos he is a clean looking guy and he is exposed,u all loves him but he hates your (rotten p***y) so d next thing to do is to insult him,fine nopimples. Even dou he bleach, he has D money to maintain it.. .(Eloku)
yeah! Eloku
Wilson oyin | 4/26/2013 2:12:17 PM
Human being ar found of heaviness ! Who so ever spoil Atorise will end like a Topic. Kilode! Wetin dis guy take 4rom una? If u luv am betta talk make peep hear .King Dr Lanre teriba is a well Tallented musician and his Happily married 4 thoes hu his Bc him on fake. Dey ar all jobless n jealous of him. Lanre teriba remain steel notin go do am. May God purnish his enermy. Atorise jo tun ori awon eke se! Ema sinwin ku ni! Bastered to all rumorer
True talk @wilson
Ibikunle Taiwo | 6/18/2013 12:47:04 PM |
Leave Atorise alone! We al are sinners. Na ladies dy go meet hm. No b hm dy take rope go cari dm 4 dr mama house. So plz tink of hw ur life wil b beta, and leave d man(atorise) wey God dn blez already.
Tru talk @ wilson
Bidex | 4/26/2013 2:27:14 PM
Tru talk @ wilson
Bidex | 4/26/2013 2:27:45 PM
Leave dem make dey crazzz tire. Dem luv am oooo. Atorise ride on do anyti. Kosoriwon nibe. Awon alaroka

True talk @Wilson
Ibikunle Taiwo | 6/18/2013 12:52:43 PM
Plz Atorise alone! We are al siners. Remember God said we shuldn't judge. Let God b d judge
True talk @Wilson
Ibikunle Taiwo | 6/18/2013 12:53:00 PM
True talk @wilson
Ibikunle Taiwo | 6/18/2013 12:55:22 PM
Plz leave Atorise alone! We al are sinners! And let God b d judge
who is perfect in all ways?
fear God | 8/28/2013 6:28:33 PM
I wonder y people are glad in saying evil tins abt dia fellow human beings, it may b true dat he is into one sin or d other bt dat does nt make him nt worthy of d blood of Jesus I know wen ds man startd in one way or d other u had him sang maybe live or on cd. Try nd pray 4 people who ar going d other way nstead of abusing, destroying or condeming dem. Dnt b surprise wen pple u ar saying evil abt. mak heaven nd many people saying ds find ar worse dan wat mouth can say. Eni pe oun work ko kiyesara,nd pls stop fighting for God ti abani ki ase amin ese ta lole duro? am nt Saying al ds stories ar true or false or praising Atorise but let him amend evrytin dat needs amendmnt, u hav bn known 4 preaching d gospel pls
pray for total restoration. we are expecting wat God 3wi stil do tru you in gospel music.Always rem.dat God called u mjnt man so do dat which is acceptable b4 God he loves u,God be with us.
judge not
taiwo samuel | 9/11/2013 1:11:59 PM
behold am cumin quickly nd my reward is wit me 2 giv 2 everybody acordin 2 he/her work said d lord.
o ga oooo
Omoologo | 9/14/2013 7:16:39 AM
say what u know n live Evrytin for God to judge. Remove the beam in ur eyes b4 u remove from another person eyes. Also. Hold the truth dont multitudes to do evil or judge. Ti wa na wa dara wa
atorise
doyin | 10/1/2013 11:57:38 PM
all men are flirt,truly am going out with him ,l love him but he has never make me happy.......he always break my heart,bcos of his job, but am proud of him
Asewo
Anonymous | 7/27/2014 7:28:12 PM |
s****d goat, you claim to be dating lanre teriba, pls give proof of you dating him. When you clearly know he have a wife Rukayat Iyanda Teriba with 4 children age 18, 14, 10 & 7yrs old. Yet you opened you leg for him, do u kno how long he have been with Rukayat his wife? Over 20years of relationship you want ruin with ur petit lies just to be noticed on social media. Get a life n mayb God will give you your own husband s****d w***e. Lanre never hide his wife and children cus they are his world so get your fact right s****d girl.
U are too much Doyin!
Ibikunle Taiwo | 10/7/2013 3:09:54 PM
Everybody get im own life to leave. Atorise na u dy reign o.
Atorise reign 4eva
Oluwafunmilola | 11/8/2013 4:21:15 PM
Atorise is a very gud man,i know one of is junior brother,he is my boyfriend,so all those r*****h wey people dey say na lie.they are only jelous of him becos he is hansom and rich
Atorise reign 4eva
Oluwafunmilola | 11/8/2013 4:22:01 PM
Yoruba
Olutan adebolu yusuf a.k.a 2nd mega | 11/11/2013 12:50:46 PM
I always like your song and a wont to no u because i wont to rich like u thing u sir my number 07038863987 or send your number to me pls
Glory is a magnet.
Layi De Wilson | 1/6/2014 12:55:58 PM
Glory is like a magnet, It catches criticism. The more you are glorified, the more people criticise you out of envy and jelous. Just shun them and face your dream. Heavens love you Atorise.
Dnt judge some1
Odewole Dayo | 3/12/2014 9:41:26 AM
Ibaje eniyan ko dase oluwa duro............Atorise u are 2much jawe......Enu won lefa enu won leje
Comment: