Open Letter: Igbo Man Responds to Tonto Dike Insult to Igbo Men

Story by Nigeriafilms.com
Last Updated:Saturday, January 5, 2013

“Dear Tonto Dikeh, I know you feel beautiful this morning! Well, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. For me, you are nowhere near “beautiful”. You are just there. But before I tell you what I really want to tell you, I need to tell you something.

There is a lady called Adele. She is a singer. She sings. I need to explain what a singer means, because I understand that you have no brain at all. Because I hate sugar-coating, I am hated by a lot of people. You are just like me too. I will understand when people hate you, but, seriously, if you think Igbo men are nosy, then, you are right. That is your opinion and you must protect it. I am an Igbo man. I will defend myself right now. Back to Adele. I will tell you everything about this young lady who transformed herself into something very beautiful in the eyes of men. I also understand that you don’t know her, but it won’t hurt if I tell you about her now.

This is what TIME magazine wrote about her few days ago: “As talented and appealing as she is, few could foresee how utterly dominant Adele would be in 2011: in an era where even the highest-tier musical acts can struggle to move records, her sophomore effort, 21, sold 17 million copies worldwide and spent 16 weeks at the top of the Billboard 200 chart, the longest for any record since 1998′s Titanic sound track. Combined with sales of her previous album, 19, Adele has topped the U.K. charts for 21 weeks — a feat matched only by the bands Oasis and Queen.” Tonto nne m, Adele is 23. You are older. She is not worried about her future. You are. She is focused about her music.

You are worried that no Igbo man will marry you after you’ve created yourself into a bamboo stick. Truth is that I don’t know you personally, but you’ve created a strong mystery around yourself. People see you as a soul from hell. They say you’ve sold your soul to the devil. Me, I don’t know where the devil lives, but I think you have. You even went ahead to show us tattoos at your back. I just didn’t understand why you did that. As an Igbo man, I will never marry a woman who has shown the entire world “my tattoos.” It is not good.

I am an Igbo man, so I will need to know who snapped the picture. Maybe, your secret boyfriend? This is the reason why we are bad, abi? Adele doesn’t go around seeking attention. She doesn’t pay anyone to publish pictures of her tattoos. Who knows? She may just have a lot of them. I haven’t seen them. I have seen yours. There is nothing wrong in you tattooing your entire body, but what is my business with that? Are you not supposed to be an actress? Of course, I understand that you appear in “p” films now? That is good. At least, you are doing what you know best. Nigeriafilms.com

But to pick on Igbo men? This is very unacceptable. You insulted a lot of us. This simply shows how unintelligent you are towards anthropology. Men are the same all over the world. Igbo man, Yoruba man, Hausa man. We all treat women in similar ways. We love unconditionally. And we all become nosy when our women start acting like you. If your father is an Igbo man, dearest Tonto Dikeh, you are a monkey. But I will be sorry if you didn’t say that. I only rely on the media, since I don’t know you personally. If you didn’t say it, Tonto, I am very sorry. I will publicly apologise. Yet, I believe you did, because you do so many things after marijuana. If it’s not good for your brain,stop smoking. Listen to Adele’s “Someone Like You” and you will feel good. I don’t look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely, Onyeka Nwelue”

“I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy” – Tonto Dikeh

Tonto
Apple
1/5/2013 3:48:25 PM
Hmmmm..
Tonto
Sly
1/5/2013 5:06:53 PM
Don't mind them jare,continue to insult evey ethnic,just like some people I know.
hahaha
lolo
1/5/2013 5:49:05 PM
tonto don't giv a fcuk..she will marry oyibo man..

mr writer i hop say tonto never refuse ur passes at her o
no time
violet
1/5/2013 6:20:19 PM
No time for toto matter.
ahahaahaeheheeeheheheheheeee!!
Lalaland
1/6/2013 1:10:20 AM
I like the letter sha o. But it seems that this onyeka loves adele! Abegiiii tondontgiveafhuckto just do not give a fhuck as me dearest say! Interesting funny letter sha!
tonto
Anita55
1/6/2013 7:40:30 AM
The truth about this tonto is that she has a good mind but she is not into men yes she do with woman.
Exactly
Pure Nwafor
1/6/2013 11:25:08 PM
I keep telling people that this b***h is not into men but people just don't see it. Wake up men, this b***h is a total lesbian. I know women like her and they will continue to use men to get what they want but f**k their "lady BFFs".

One more thing, if folks from Rivers hate Igbo people, STOP ANSWERING OUR NAMES FOR GOD SAKES. You speak our language, answer our names, marry some of our women, It sounds to me like you are a hater because we are everything you want.
tontokwa
callmemaybe
1/16/2013 4:07:17 PM
Last time i checked, no igbo man wants to marry Tonto. And read mu lips, I SEE NO BEAUTY IN HER. just one frustrated lady. She should repent o to have a happy life
HE LOVES ADELE
THIS LETTER IS FOR ADELE
1/5/2013 11:49:23 PM
THIS LETTER IS NOT REALLY FOR TONTO == IT IS AN 'I LOVE YOU, ADELE... TO BITS' LETTER.

BUT THE LINE ON WHETHER TONTO'S FATHER IS AN IGBO MAN --- OH DEAR!
Nice
miala
1/6/2013 8:51:20 AM
Somebody needed to tell her the truth, but she has this idgaf attitude so she could careless, shes a train wreck about to crash.
Folks, let's call what it is:
Shantel Douglas
1/7/2013 11:02:09 AM
Folks, let's call what it is: Tonto wants to eat her cake and still have it!!! Would your mother (not to mention aunt or sister) want 'that' for a daughter-in-law? Can we afford a carefree society w/o traditions and how long will it survive? Does it surprise ppl that her last name is actually Dike (meaning 'BRAVE' in Igbo) but deceitfully and ignorantly spelt "Dikeh". As a female and non-Igbo, I imagine Igbo women are pleased...if no Igbo man even gets with her=== "one less worry"
Folks, let's call what it is:

1/7/2013 11:12:53 AM

Folks, let's call what it is:
Shantel Douglas
1/7/2013 11:14:40 AM

Emmanuel
2/16/2013 7:08:08 AM
Ys tonto dike is an arlot she derver it,bros what u just wrote is right, thank u
Chai
Creamyola
1/5/2013 3:59:19 PM
Chai just funny dude ish# this suck alot
OH DEAR
OH OH DEAR ME DEAR
1/5/2013 11:43:52 PM
A BAMBO STICK IS DRY, HARD, STRAIGHT, ROUGH, LIFELESS!!!

OH DEAR! THAT WAS HOT*
kk oooo
Serena
1/5/2013 4:06:47 PM
hahahah all the village traders won marry tonto hahaha.... okay mr letter,,, Tonto say on your knee hahaha it's 2013 make una think about una future waluha and let Tonto live her life.... abi una bi God?????
Dumb
Pure Nwafor
1/6/2013 11:27:26 PM
You wish one would come for u, s****d c**t
Shantel Douglas
Folks, let's call what it is:
1/7/2013 11:10:29 AM

A f**l forever.
Iweka
1/5/2013 4:17:49 PM
f*****h Tonto Dikeh. So ugly, marry my grandpa? b***h.
Tonto
Kelly
9/23/2013 7:03:36 PM
Na wa o'tonto u really need 2 change,
...
...
1/5/2013 4:24:56 PM
Tonto the pusssy bleacher. She can smoke and say anything. Yes she looks like a monkey
No,not at all
Me
1/5/2013 4:39:38 PM
She doesn't look like a monkey,she looks like a Chimpanzee. Lol!!
Tonto dikeh
Kamzi
1/6/2013 1:58:08 AM
Tonto Dikeh u'v got d beauty bt lt me jst tl u d true u wnt 2 marry sumbdy dat wnt boda on hw u leav dat wnt poke nose on ur affair,sumbdy dt evn if u do doz tinz u do on home video wnt b able 2 Question u.i hear u re nw wt iyanya Kukere master yet u hav a boyfrnd nd u hav bif wt yvonne nelson
On tonto dike
Doris
1/7/2013 5:04:38 AM
Tonto don't mind those jobless peo ,ur ar pretty live ur life how u want it but i want u to stop smoking.
*Yawn
Nay!
1/5/2013 4:49:17 PM
Adele sold her soul too! look at her music videos there are little clues there. Listen to her song 'I set fire to the rain'. The only difference is Adele CAN sing.
Unfortunately the music industry is infested by satan and his minions,Is just how things work now a days. I'm not a fan of Tonto but she's entitled to her opinion. Also i think you'll find is not just Igbo men she hates is ALL MEN because she is into WOMEN.

online journalist are too bad
being human
1/5/2013 5:16:42 PM
i don't know why u ppl believe what online journalist have post?why all this hatred?how can u feel if somebody hate u so much for nothing?...can some pls give me an answer?
being human
lolo
1/5/2013 5:51:24 PM
the answer is fcuk off on line post then..bet u can't
Tonto dike
Ifeoma
1/7/2013 2:10:53 AM
Dear tonto all i hv 2 tel u is this" mend ur ways and shape your mouth"
hatred
faith
1/9/2013 10:55:38 AM
Tonto dike I watch ur films all d time here in d united kingdom u are d bomb Whosever hates u does not add more years to ur life or less don't give a f**k to dat it makes ur journey faster to ur destination keep up ur acting skills u are loveable God is the best judge not humans
disagree to a high degree
chibuzo
1/5/2013 6:08:41 PM
I am not in support of Tonto insulting anyone. This Onyeka of a person is sounding so stereotypical. Yeah, Adele is a very good musician that i love and i appreciate your love for her but Tonto is a different person from a different world. Sorry menn, you tried but you only reacted because it has to do with an IGBO man and your HATRED for Tonto's lifestyle but you forgot to realise that it's her life......
Proudly Igbo dude
CJ Nwanne
1/5/2013 9:36:34 PM
Not to burst but I gatta be honest... I'm the craziest and the most quiet guy that has ever live on earth... But only God has the right to judge me... We're made out of soil and soil we shall return. VANITY UPON VANITY
Proudly Igbo dude
CJ Nwanne
1/5/2013 9:39:14 PM
'BOAST' I meant to write
david
tonto is irrelevant
1/5/2013 10:42:04 PM
Trust me no man has proposed to diz b***h,she jus wana be on the news,no normal man would go for anything more than f**k nd go....she no reach so let her have a seat and smoke her s**tz.....thats by the way, any business/interest lover should check out diz website www(dot)investandenlarge(dot)webs(dot)com its an investment company here in kano,u invest and get a monthly interest according to the amount u invest and also get a bonus interest the more people u refer....just check out their site and know more about them and plz tell them Mr David Segun referred u,thanks
david
chibuzo
1/6/2013 12:33:07 AM
kano is north and that part of naija is risky.
am i mad?
7G
1/6/2013 6:45:55 AM
guy una oracle need blood? Ebi like say u be bokoharam member; tell them say u no see me; me North? God forbide:
i'm proud 4 everyone
okpala chinonso
1/5/2013 11:04:07 PM
why all eyes in tonte dike anytin she do pple wil complain, tonto dike stop complainin abt others nd dnt hate anyone coz we all ve 4th!!!so let us b wise.
TALENTLESS LOCAL CHAMPION
Nelson
1/5/2013 11:13:21 PM
When I see people like this talentless local champion, Tonto, my heart aches. Where in the world would this garbage present herself as a star, talkless of appearing in movies and even dabbling in music. I love Nigerian movies, but anytime I see her in one, I just pass because I can't stand the sight of her quirky mouth.
tontolicious
sheila
1/5/2013 11:39:27 PM
its 2013...lets stop all this hate my brodas & sista frm Nigeria...am a Kenyan..but this wul issues isnt worthy it!!lets love more and hate less...
hello
oghenegare
1/6/2013 1:43:19 AM
hello sheila,how are u?are u in Nigeria or Ghana cos am Nigerian but reside in Tarkwa,Ghana.
I dey pain?
ezzygill
1/6/2013 12:07:05 AM
You are are angry just because Tonto said the Igbo men are too nosy, but when u guys make prostitution movies u use BINI names as the characters names . u did not see that as an offence to the binis now its ur turn ur you are crying.my friend go and hug transformer jobless man.
bini bini
truthspeaker
1/6/2013 1:01:46 AM
go to italy, germany, spain and other european countries to see that bini girls don spoil finish. their husbands send them there to earn money to build big houses. smh!
don't mind that f*****h man
oghenegare
1/6/2013 1:35:15 AM
you get mouth jo.their papa.
calab**h tinz
kelzblaq da viva
1/6/2013 12:21:59 AM
Tontoh is really a jonza all d r*****h an c***y tinz jst 2gt attentn aniways empty vessels dey say makes d loudest noise jst as ma broda wytly said "BAMBOO"
S****d ful
Jossyb
1/12/2013 8:07:59 AM
I wonda wat is rung wit dat thng,she dnt know hw she luk lyk wit dat her tick big lips.she jus kip advertisin herself as if she's d only1 in d industry.she dos'nt imitate her seniors lyk Genny,omo sexy,n mj,i dnt jus no,i dislyk dis girl wit passion.
Tonto dikeh
Kamzi
1/6/2013 1:59:36 AM
Jst lv d Damsel Tonto alne
dont hate her
knowles
1/6/2013 2:17:44 AM
The fact is dat tonton doesn't know her to talk.she is pretty though
Good 4 u Tonto
Chi baby
1/6/2013 4:21:07 AM
No Ibo man will ever ever marry u Tonto and u knw that so stop making a f**l of urself attention seeking slut.
Every i***ts
Loyal
1/6/2013 4:58:29 AM
Since Tonto has make name for being controvertial, every i***ts want to be notice by insultin her. Why is diz igbo man takin d issue parsonal?
we are watching
ganger
1/6/2013 5:17:39 AM
are u pple minding dis slut toto dikeh..just little money she made her head now swell she now insult men forgotten dat she is a woman n still single, well na here we dey d watch
f**l
chi
1/6/2013 6:25:30 AM
To hell with ur p***y which has turned to polehold for where man dat comes around u. I hate dikeh with passion.
To tonto
Favour
1/6/2013 6:46:23 AM
Tonto u need 2 be matured in brain and stop making ur self talk of the town cos u are not d only actress we have in nollywood, i dnt really know y u are behaving so childishly.its becoming too much
igbo men by tonto dike
12 sts
1/6/2013 7:00:34 AM
fear of God begining wisdom,by her ways she dont fear God reason she insult her fathers.f*****h woman is loud,undisplined and without knowledge.she sits at the entrance of her house,on a seat high above the city.she calls out to those passing by on the road,who are minding own businness,whoever is naive,turn in here,and to anyone lacking sence,she says,stolen waters are sweet,and food eating in secret is delicious,but he does not realise that the dead lurk there,and her invited guests wind up in the depths of sheol.meanwhile a repentant soul God never forsake and pride always goes b4 a crash landing.
s****d
TRINAH
1/6/2013 7:03:46 AM
This man has just displayed his s****dity in public,,, how can a man stoop soo low,,,,for God's sake Tonto is just a young gal living her life,,,whats your business if she doesn't wanna marry an Igbo man,,,s****d mumu of a man,,,

Seriously, whers your pride as a man? there are a lot of important things that u were supposed to focus on but you flood the net searching who says wht on the net to insult them?,,,how low can one step? this is embarrassing, u v embarrassed yourself, your family and your entire Igbo tribe, shame on u,,,pls leave Tonto to be, she is just a yong gal living her life,,,,pls leave her and go get a life cos as we speak, you have no life,,,,,, shame
igbo men by tonto dike
12sts
1/6/2013 8:00:21 AM
the life style of the f**l is right in his own opinion,but wise is the man who listens to advive.the wicked desires what evil people gain.but the foundation of the rightous is productive.the person who loves correction loves knowledge but anyone who hates a rebuke is s****d.
trinah
kkk
1/6/2013 12:50:43 PM
Trinah, I tot u bowed out? Wat brought u back? r*****h!
Tonto dike s****d ass
21gun
1/6/2013 3:23:25 PM
you are a big f**l by making that s****d comment here you have proved yourself so low like Tonto, which means f**l in Spanish language, if you don't know how to make public contributor you better pass off i***t Tonto dike like s****d ass
Tonto dike s t u p i d ass
21gun
1/6/2013 3:33:13 PM
you are a (b i g) (f o o l) by making that (s t u p i d) comment here you have proved yourself so low like Tonto, which means f**l in Spanish language, if you don't know how to make public contributor you better pass off i***t Tonto dike like (s t u p I d ass)
Tonto Diken
Yusuf Ekemita
1/6/2013 9:03:34 AM
Pls u people should live tonto Diken alone
tonto
may
1/6/2013 9:24:32 AM
well,trinah,i have been watching your comments too whenever ,the tribal issues in nigeria arises,and it seems to me too that you have issues with tjhe igbos.i can see is some thing personal so deal with it and stop being indifferent to people who do not do anything to you as for the writer,i have no issues with him.tonto casts the first stone so any igbo man can answer her back b/c she specifically mention them and other men from other tribes she may have mentioned too have the right to answer her back,and i do not see where this has anything to do with the writers family or his tribe.i like tonto but,i believe ,she need to really grow up.she is becomming ---s****der on a daily bases.and to be honest,who wants to marry any woman he does not know how she lives her life.tonto wants to get married and still be able to do what she wants without the man having no say about it.well,i guess the binis like the guy above said can marry her.they p********e their wives so ,tonto can easily fit in in that community..it is a matter of choice ,no name calling,you guys can have her.no malice at all.oh\\\\ by the way the whole nation say things about the binis which i personally have a different opinion on.and vicky,if tonto has the right to say what she wants,why condenm the writer,he has the right to say or write what he wants too.
Folks, let's call what it is:
Shantel Douglas
1/7/2013 10:06:39 AM
Folks, let's call it what it is: Tonto wants to eat her cake and still have it!!! Would your mother (not to mention aunt or sister) want 'that' for a daughter-in-law? Can we afford a carefree society w/o traditions and how long will it survive? Does it surprise ppl that her last name is actually Dike (meaning 'BRAVE' in Igbo) but deceitfully and ignorantly spelt "Dikeh". As a female and non-Igbo, I imagine Igbo women are pleased...if no Igbo man even gets with her=== "one less worry"
fustrated
ADA
1/6/2013 12:55:05 PM
Trinah was fustrated by an igbo man. So now u know why.-
tont0 grasshopper
Dogg without chain
1/6/2013 1:28:53 PM
t0 hold a dogg without his chain! that what u are, tonto!
Tonto
Fola
1/6/2013 1:46:01 PM
Where is the freedom of speech, Onyeka, why are you so personal, ain't she entitled to her opinion? I would not have expected a learned person like you to care, this only shows how intolerant you are, please appreciate her for opinion, no disrespect, its her preference, thanks.
Onyeka Iwelue
Fola
1/6/2013 1:50:33 PM
Onyeka Iwelue
Fola
1/6/2013 1:52:25 PM
Where is the freedom of speech, Onyeka, why are you so personal, ain't she entitled to her opinion? I would not have expected a learned person like you to care, this only shows how intolerant you are, please appreciate her for her opinion, no disrespect, its her preference, thanks.
Tonto dike s****d ass
21gun
1/6/2013 3:27:38 PM
Tonto dike s****d ass
21gun
1/6/2013 3:31:00 PM
you are a (b i g) (f o o l) by making that (s****d) comment here you have proved yourself so low like Tonto, which means f**l in Spanish language, if you don't know how to make public contributor you better pass off i***t Tonto dike like (s****d ass)
Tonto dike s****d ass
21gun
1/6/2013 3:33:21 PM
jelousy
apingo.
1/6/2013 4:46:13 PM
U man or woman whatever u re! There's. No way in a world u should talk to her like that. Such a shameless & absolutely disrespectful & trashed. ppls should learned how to talk to each one & another.not about each other!!! Am not gonna say anything about the other ur talkin about cuz she's not the one dat sayin these. But u!! Ur not gud urslft. If u was? And all these things u have said re true. U should sitt wet her. & talk to her. insteat of this?!! Ur the one c***y ass hold & heartless man I have never hud talk to a girl like this in ma life. & who told u she's. Hate by everyone. Hahaha!! Wrong imfo ugly. Tonto ma dear. Ur very beautifull. & u re looove by everyone in de all world. Don't mind dat ugly ass hol. He is jelouse becuz ur so pplr. A great actor. Am 23yrs old girl. & am in usa.& I know a lots of ppls love u very much. God bless u ma dear. Tonto.
On the topic of tatoos
concern movie watcher
1/6/2013 5:02:54 PM
I am sick and tire of seeing all of these actresses and actors with tattoos on screen. It should be cover, Angelina Jolie has several tats but we do not see them unless the character she is playing has one. The makeup department needs to do better on this matter.

Thanks
On the topic of tatoos
concern movie watcher
1/6/2013 5:05:14 PM

Thanks
Onyeka
Frank
1/7/2013 12:51:03 AM
Yes ooo Mi dear Onyeka good talk.. Tonto is nothing but an axe hole. She said "If I keep waiting for an Igbo man I will just end up eternally single" Which means non of us ve even come for her hand in marriage. She also said that "You make your money and the Edo man is not interested in your personal affairs" Is marriage all about MONEY?Meaning that she is guilty of.... I no fit shout oooo!
r*****h
OPERA DON
11/2/2014 7:28:20 PM
MY FRND GO GET A LIFE TINK NORMAL.
Old s**t
Josy
1/7/2013 12:53:52 AM
Dis is no way new. I read dis years back. NFC grow up
love
naomi chisenga
1/7/2013 3:09:27 AM
hai my dear frd tonto dike i lyk the way u act nd the way u do it vry seriace u should continue with the same spirit nd how cn we b frds am a lady lyk u well my dear take in all u do dnt let comment of pipo comfuse u
never warry
naomi chisenga
1/7/2013 3:15:39 AM
never u get comfused of wat pipo say rember dnt luk back in this way u wil move forward nw if u start thkng of wat pipo say u wil make yo selful confused
Fear not
Tobe oyodo
1/7/2013 3:51:46 AM
My sweet toto dike dont mind them na village ppl them be i lik u acting
s****d ass hole tonto dikeh
Juliet juicy hips
1/7/2013 5:12:12 AM
U are the worst actress in nollywood.... I hate u with passion cos of ur busy body and i too know..... Miss notice me, u hv just step on the wrong toes... s****d b***h u were waiting 4 a responsible igbo man to ask 4 ur hand in marriage while u are a sex starving b***h.... f**l grow up and stop behaving like a child u are not the only actress we hv in nollywood everyonre hate u... U'got no fans. b***h
LEAVE TONTO LIVE HER LIFE AS SOON SHE WAKE UP SHE WILL REGRET WHATS SHE DOING
BIANCA
1/7/2013 11:23:46 AM
DNT BLAME URSLF WHATS TONTO DOING BECOS SHE KNWS WHAT SHES DOING SOONER OR LATER SHE WILL B HOSPITAL FOR SMOKE SHE DOESNT CARE ABT HER LIFE U PEOPLE U SHULD TEL HER THAT FOR THIS THNG UR DOING IS WRONG BECOS SHES EMBARRASED U NOLLYWOOD PEOPLE
juliet juicy hip
Bash
1/8/2013 11:46:22 AM
Juliet juicy hips or what ever u call your self I know ure so ugly that's y u found it a nice forum to conderm Tonto am not sure ure up to her stands what ever it is b***h contact me so dat I can give u more to yourself 08039502065 ure a p********e and a born b*****d ure not worth it big f**l even your mother is not worth it to b a woman b*****d frm BASH
Tonto's insult on Igbo men
Richard
1/7/2013 7:47:01 AM
Tonto has the right to her opinion. She is a beautiful lady. I remember when she first started acting, very beautiful. She has distorted her looks with all the tattoos. Read the line where she said of the Bini man. From what she said, she will make the money and the Bini man will not care what else she does. She can go to Italy or Spain to you know what and the Bini man will not care provided the money is there. That says a lot and an insult to the Bini men. Igbo men and other Nigerian men hold their women in high esteem and will not let their women be wayward.
PLZ NO HATERS THIS YEAR
MBALI OR BIANCA
1/7/2013 11:06:55 AM
I LUV TONTO DIKEH SHE IS A GUD LADY BY MY SIDE ALL I CAN SAY IS ITS NT OUR BUSINESS IF TONTO SMOKE BT IN PUBLIC ON UR FANS DRINK ND SMOKE TONTO BT REMEMBER 1 THNG THAT UR LUNGS WILL BE DESTROYED U WILL DIE YOU TOO YOUNG TO BE DRUNK ND SMOKE BT ITS UR CHOICE AS UR FAN PLZ STOP ND LIVE A NORMAL LIFE THESE PEOPLE TALKING THEY LUV U ITS BECOS IS THE WAY U DO THATS WHY THEY INSULT U.
YOUR FULL OF s**t
AKIN
1/7/2013 12:41:30 PM
TONTO YOU'RE A MONKEY!
UR A BIG f**l MORON TONTO IS A NORMAL LADY HOW CAN A MONKEY CAN TALK OR B AN ACTRESS?
KIM
1/9/2013 3:42:19 AM
UR A BIG f**l MORON
Why Adele?
"O"
1/7/2013 1:50:14 PM
I never liked to swear, but last April, after reading what Tonto said about Nigerian men, I cursed her out and worse than that, I said things that weren't right which I deeply regretted and asked for God's forgiveness! But you may ask, why is Onyeka throwing some tantrum several [9] months later? Is this man a miserable loser who can use any excuse,no matter how frivolous, to start crying, or weeping rather? If so, his tantrum is well-deserved. But not at Tonto's expense for God's sake!

I have no idea if Adele counts as a good singer or not...But I do know that bringing her into this discussion is less use than a one legged tap dancer. For me, her voice, her cockney drawl sounds like a 45 year old addict who has gone through so many brutal breakups/pain that singing breakup ballads has become her only therapy. And her dumped, disillusioned, sad, frustrated, vicious, and miserable fans listen to her songs as their only source of hope,comfort and therapy! Very sad indeed!
Lol,
Yahoo yahoo gal
1/7/2013 8:11:15 PM
I love this letter, the guy who wrote the letter is very smart. I will like to meet intelligent people like this...
tönto dike
ikechukwu
1/7/2013 11:35:11 PM
tonto dike thunder fire u.who woon marry u self!
Tonto and her views
Bash
1/8/2013 7:04:17 AM
Pls if Tonto didn't see any reason for her to insult igbo men she wouldn't as for me am a yoruba lady and all yoruba men are useless they know not how to take care of women am from OGUN state but hate Yoruba guys they are so ugly and worthless,please Tonto don't go there I,live in the North and see the way this three tribes threat their women a yoruba man,is so greedy and lazy they want to reap from where they never sowed their women works hard only for them to demand for the earnings but igbos are so caring and loving the Hausas are wonderful and as I am a muslim and even as I am a yoruba I love to marry an Hausa/fulani man cos they are "free givers"as for those goats (yoruba)guys they always count one Naira that comes out of their pocket igbos and the Hausas are not like that dats why my friend slapped a yoruba guy she dated for 3 years the guy has never offered her anything but headaches,they are useless
leave her alone
Uche
1/8/2013 9:58:19 AM
The girl is saying her mind, we should be open minded to accept criticisms.
21 Gun
Fola
1/8/2013 2:44:29 PM
Unfortunately not all literates are literates, after all there are educated illiterates, whichever way, illiteracy is a disease, I submit.
I wish she cud marry
OJ
1/8/2013 9:08:36 PM
I wish dat spoilt hooker cud get married,most of diz nollywood actress dnt even av settled home instead they break and destory settled home and family,is a pity tonto is like diz anyway go marry monkey and pray 4settle home...
I DNT THNK MONKEY COULD TALK ND BE AN ACTRESS TONTO IS NT A b***h SHES A LADY A WOMAN A GIRL I LUV HER
MBALI OR BIANCA
1/9/2013 3:32:59 AM
NO MONKEY CAN TALK OR BECUM AN ACTRESS LEAVE TONTO ALONE SHES A GUD GIRL
Please follow this advise
wilheim
1/15/2013 4:00:49 AM
Himmmm my God,
I do not like people judge with ignorance Are you God to know are the future, his future is in his hands. and also you people spend your time insulting and a pleasure to tell how people hate it. please you people need this nonsense. Even if you are a person of this world have power over his life that anything. For me, I think she is looking for her future and what to do. Talente and have no age please stop insulting her. (Please Tonto Dike, there still time for you to renew and change your life. Advantage of this time now and do the right think and God bless you). Even the devil was the creation of God, simply because it comes from God turn that was the reason but think as it was developed in the world. Please do not take anyone say all the things you and I would recommend to you is to go and pray to your God, born, you gard and even extend its relationship with you. Please make sacrifice by removing tattoos and church, you can go there and many people will wordship) if you follow this advice, your life will change and not look at what people about you and s 'please advise attention. I can say that I hate you but I do not like how you insult attracte in your life and I think you'll change one please just follow my advice. please!!!!!! ! do
make we hear word
lawrence
1/15/2013 4:53:11 PM
tonto dike leave all dis village champion wetin igbo man think say em be. only for the give crimals record to dis our powerful nation. make em f**k to hell
TRUTH
ANGEL
1/16/2013 2:54:41 AM
PERSONALLY I DONT DISCRIMINATE. BUT AS HUMAN LOVED BY GOD, THERE SHOULD BE A LIMIT IN EVERYTHING WE DO IN LIFE. OUR LIVES ARE IN GOD'S HAND AND SHOULD NOT BE MISS USED. UR ATTITUDE IN LIFE MATTERS ALOT. ONLY TRY AND REMEMBER WHO HAS GIVEN YOU THAT LIFE. WE SHOULD NOT LIVE OUR LIFE ANY HOW WE FEEL LIKE. NO RESPONSIBLE MAN WILL LIKE TO KEEP A WAYWORD OR I DONT CARE WOMAN AT HOME AS A WIFE. MEN ARE WISE IN TERMS OF CHOOSING A WIFE. THEY WANT THE BEST. SO PLEASE LET US TRY AND DO WHAT IS RIGHT. "NO MAN ON EARTH IS EVER PERFECT"
Plsss liv tonto D alone
ADF
1/16/2013 12:22:19 PM
Plssss u guyz shud liv tonto alone...cuz she's nt ur kind of person...she's made up....i no y dis tonto's topic is bumpin nd sound...cuz u d igbo's r reali jealous of we D ikwerre's.......4 u oyeka ur mate dey make name 4 dem self...u dey hia dey spoil big m star like tonto....take tym ooooooooo
FAKE
Nafosfinest
1/18/2013 7:15:16 AM
This ikwerre Girl needs to sit down. She has a fake personality, fake accent and all. She has 2 stick 2 her acting carrier cuz she makes bad music. Pin: 30BB2D91
Beast
Leonard
1/22/2013 3:33:42 AM
She s my frend,prity in d eye of d bholda(monkey)
Divine Grace
WHAT IS ALL THIS ALL ABOUT?
1/23/2013 3:21:41 AM
Tonto, igbo, yoruba,hausa, ikwerre or whatever place or tribe we came from, the Bible made us to understand that, u as an individual, you av no right to judge anyone, if you think this Lady in question has insuilted ur tribe, wat has it got to do with your faith and righteousness in God? where you brought by God to 2013 to discriminate and judge? we should all remember we also have our weak points?or do u want to tell me that it's only Tonto that has said silly things about different tribe? am very dissapointed at our predipositions about people.
Little things that does'nt count matters alot. When the disciples asked God what they need to do inother to enter the kindom, God said LOVE UR NEIGBOUR AS URSELF. FOR THIS IS THE GRATEST COMMANDMENT.when u luv ur neighbour, there won'nt be room for hatred, jealousy and backbiting...Pls work out ur own salvation with fear and trembling as onto the Lord becos he seeth the heart of every man..
stop hindering urself with unnessary insuit on people becos of ur heatered for them...All this things will take us no where. love u all.....
tontoh dikeh
carine
2/1/2013 7:21:41 PM
just the small phrase you altered about igbo men is driving people mad, you have the right to say what you believe,they all call you names,so dear give it to them anytime you feel as doing it.igbo men are NO MEN beleive me,and you are right
that was hot
kutibela
2/2/2013 3:21:42 AM
u should go and learn hw to talk to people ,cos u lack respect and home training.
to miss tonto
larry
2/4/2013 4:38:38 PM
pls my beloved sister,give ur life to jesus otherwise life is too short, n it may catch up wit u n there will be no one to help.remember u live in the society where u help urself without the help of the govt.pls go for change and my God will help u amen.Also am using time to write to that s****d old man u always act wit,that he should change from his way of reping women off of their money, he should repent otherwise he go to hell[jibola Dabo] you are a f*****h oll man u should be ashame of urself
to miss tonto
larry
2/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
08036043316
Katie nago
2/16/2013 8:23:24 AM
She is my fellow lesbian ,we licked p***y together in lagos airport hotel ,we loved it ,u pple should mind una business,leave my#poko aloneoooooooo!
08036043316
Katie nago
2/16/2013 9:21:42 AM
tonto
larry
2/4/2013 4:52:18 PM
i my dear you are not katie price you kno you live in Africa n not US,Uk so pls go for a change biko.i love u just want u go back to christ n you make it more better,you are not better than Barbara soky in her days remember or mama Bukky Ajayi. you can ask them how Life was then way back n ask em now am sure their will tell u what life is all about.i av ur number i will call u soon.on mi way to Asia on a business trip.
08036043316
Katie nago
2/16/2013 8:28:34 AM
Pls ,naija ,is it a bad thing 4 someone to express her feeling to a particular ethnic group pls, leave my poko alone ,pls she need some rest
chibuzor
onyeka
2/22/2013 3:28:43 AM
beini guy ae the best loving people that is the real fact u cannot denied that they are so loving people what do u think totodike should do coz black guy is the best for him
azubuike
ekeena
2/22/2013 3:31:53 AM
totodike should go girl benin guy are too sweet u make the right choice my girl even the igbo men use thier wife from ritual and very greedy me iam a igbo guy bought i hate igbo life style so bad as hell that why all the nigeria hate us
opinion
inkorld kay
3/3/2013 3:10:14 PM
just focuse on ur work nd talkless
Lawrence
Mesi slim
3/19/2013 4:47:30 AM
God ponishi u,i***t how may time times u don hear say igbo men go boomb church?hw many times u don ever hear say crisis dey hapn for igbo man land?abi u don ever cari ur ear hear say igbo men garda kill innocent student?i***t witout igbo ur nation go de wondaful?na to open ur s***king smelling hole u call mouth talk robishi na him u sabi Tonto dikeh talk her own Mr Onyeka talk him owen dem call ur name?cm Lawrence abi na waitn dem call u take time oooooo.
NO SEND THEM.
EMMANUEL
3/28/2013 7:09:49 AM
Nor mater wot u do U cant satisfy d world. F u r good, bad, poor, whit r black pple wil talk about u. My dea Tonto, it wil nt way u dwn bt rather add greez 2 ur elbow.
well written Onyeka
chio
3/28/2013 2:30:04 PM
Tonto u probably might end up on the bed of those smelly money bag hausa men as 3rd wife or even 5th just like ur coulleges Nkiru Sylvanus and whats that one from Akwa Ibom. No true Igbo man will pro not to complete pose marriage to ur like. wake up b***h.
live nd let live
foreste
4/30/2013 9:33:00 AM
only God can judge,no man is perfect.
hmmmmm
lovely
5/8/2013 11:56:09 AM
s****d b**** serves her right... She js dey use style dey fin husband.
Tonto is a big f**l
Faith
6/9/2013 4:05:16 PM
Have never seen any1 as dump as dat thing sole called tonto dikeh,som timz i ask myself are u d only 1 in dat nollywood industry,i know wat u want u will alwayz want a guy who won't complain about ur s****d act,let me tell u somtin u don't know igbo guyz dey are nt nosy and dey are very caring,or maybe u got so drunk and u don't know wat else to sing dat was y u sang dat r*****h song dat doesn't make any sence at all,girl let me tell u,u don't fit in for a musician cos u don't have dat talent,and u know wat i ask myself again are u d only girl who has Drawn tattoo in d whole body,much people has drawn more Dan dat on ur body and people won't find out,u know d name fit for u in dis it called Mrs notice me,girl mind ur words,and my little advice for u is to stop smoking and drinking alcohols,and for u to mind wat u say
Faith is rit
Olivia
6/9/2013 4:11:08 PM
Faith i tink wat u said really makes alot of sence i tink she should really try and control d way she talks
Explanation
Yao
8/24/2013 3:48:08 PM
Pls somebody should explain to what Tönto has done
Explanation
Yao
8/24/2013 3:48:24 PM
Pls somebody should explain to what Tönto has done
Bash
Juliet juicy hips
8/29/2013 8:40:44 PM
Bash,y insulting me,u bleachy smelly old mama bebe,just dat small office u ve f**k all d old man, a cleaner caught u where a man was f*****g u wit hand ,we all heard it ,hungry slut
Tonto, pls dea repent
Chioma J
8/30/2013 11:37:29 PM
Dear Tonto,the search for happiness is one of the chief source of unhappiness. Remember we are pencil in d hand of creator. Of wht shall it profit u to gain d whole world and loss ur soul?. Pls dear repent and go back to ur first love 'Jesus Christ' and He will accept u. D marks u hv all over ur body is against d will of God. D bible said in Leviticus 19:28 'ye shall not make any cuttings in ur flesh for d dead,nor print any marks upon u: i am the Lord'
mhmm
pride
9/3/2013 9:58:20 PM
Shame you people are less busy for real. Tonto is a star and she has a right to live her life the way she feels. U people are also nothing.q
Useless even is it cos uare opportune to know.about tonto u are calling..her abbelith are u all virgins no one is a saint. We are all sinners so u giys shut up and f**k all of u mind ur business and stop being village champions she will marry ok who are igbos she will marry wh o god will hive to her
mhmm
pride
9/3/2013 10:00:12 PM
AM LOVing ThiS
ELENA
9/20/2013 10:54:19 AM
This is one of the best av read so far. Nnaa eh...u jus finished the girl i knw say she go de cry now buhahahahahaha;-(
Insulting Igbo man
Yes iiii
10/14/2013 12:38:43 AM
It doesn't matter if she hates or not' yo da truth should be told. The b***h is an ass an attention seeker i say this cuz I knw her too well wht u read abt her Is nuffin buh da truth. Buh who cares? The less attention u give her the less news u hear abt period
Toto Dyke
ToP GeeZer
2/14/2014 12:10:08 AM
Babe u don sh...t 4 church. Na u go pack am............Twat!!
onyrka nwelue
chris_timbersea
3/17/2014 2:41:04 PM
I laugh at tonto...
TONTO
CHIOMA OJUWUKU
4/11/2014 1:44:37 PM
tonto your eyes shine brighter than the stars your hair the finest silk your nose wonderfully shaped yor mouth like cherry blossoms that fill the air ur body a perrrfect figure you my darling is perfect

I MEAN ALL OF THIS IN AN OPPOSITE WAY

BABE U ARE A MONKEY
TONTO
CHRISTIAN
4/11/2014 1:46:23 PM
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUUUUUUUUUUUUE
TONTO
CHIOMA OJUWUKU
4/11/2014 1:44:37 PM

I MEAN ALL OF THIS IN AN OPPOSITE WAY

BABE U ARE A MONKEY
Ton. Stop abusing yourself.
Ikechukwu
4/16/2014 12:17:53 PM
Hahahhaa. Na Yawa people like her dey adore her oo.