My Girlfriend Says She doesn’t Love Me Like She Used To – Please Advice
I am a 21-year-old man in a relationship with a 29-year-old woman. It started romantically and we quickly became serious. A few months ago, when I made a passing comment about how I wasn’t sure if we would be together for the rest of our lives, her reaction made me think she felt the same and that we were just in this “for the moment”, which suits me fine.
However, after this I noticed she wasn’t being as affectionate. When a little drunk I asked if she still loved me. She said “not like I used to”. I am devastated. she doesn’t want to split up and says she may fall in love with me again.
Should I wait or cut my losses and try to find someone who does love me?
Click the link below to go to...
- How I Lied To Make Her My Wife- Ralph Nwadike Tells Story To Celebrate 19 Year Old Marriage
- I Can Never Have a Relationship with Phyno……Singer, Rita Edmond
- Popular Comedian, Seyi Law Writes Romantic Poem To Wife
- I Don't Want A Jealous Man- Chidinma
- Alibaba’s Inspiring Message To Women
- Stephanie Okereke, Hubby Share Romantic Marriage Tales
- Tunde Obe On Running Successful Marriage