My Girlfriend Says She doesn’t Love Me Like She Used To – Please Advice
I am a 21-year-old man in a relationship with a 29-year-old woman. It started romantically and we quickly became serious. A few months ago, when I made a passing comment about how I wasn’t sure if we would be together for the rest of our lives, her reaction made me think she felt the same and that we were just in this “for the moment”, which suits me fine.
However, after this I noticed she wasn’t being as affectionate. When a little drunk I asked if she still loved me. She said “not like I used to”. I am devastated. she doesn’t want to split up and says she may fall in love with me again.
Should I wait or cut my losses and try to find someone who does love me?
Click the link below to go to...
- Married Chief Tony Okoroji's Daughter Back To Spinsterhood
- Be The Right Person In Someone's Life- Monalisa Gives Relationship Advise
- Must-Read: Stop giving ladies false hope-Psychologist, Adejoro Olumofin writes to Nigerian Men
- Excited Hubby Sends Shout To Nikki Laoye As They Mark 3rd Wedding Anniversary
- Don't Perceive Your Boyfriend As Husband And Husband As Boyfriend…..Actress, Ani Amatosero
- Nigerian Ladies Worry Over Scarcity Of Men
- My Hubby Became Impatient After Our First Child—Lara George