My Girlfriend Says She doesn’t Love Me Like She Used To – Please Advice
I am a 21-year-old man in a relationship with a 29-year-old woman. It started romantically and we quickly became serious. A few months ago, when I made a passing comment about how I wasn’t sure if we would be together for the rest of our lives, her reaction made me think she felt the same and that we were just in this “for the moment”, which suits me fine.
However, after this I noticed she wasn’t being as affectionate. When a little drunk I asked if she still loved me. She said “not like I used to”. I am devastated. she doesn’t want to split up and says she may fall in love with me again.
Should I wait or cut my losses and try to find someone who does love me?
Click the link below to go to...
- Don't Marry Because You Mistakenly Got Pregnant…..Actor, Nonso Diobi
- I’m Fortunate To Have Married My Wife—Dele Momodu
- I Still Feel Kefee's Presence Around Me, Can't Think About Remarriage- Ex-Hubby, Teddy
- TIMI DAKOLO GUSHES ABOUT WIFE
- Seyi Shay Reveals She's Not Interested In Marriage
- Lami Phillips 10-years wedding anniversary
- Cobhams Asuquo’s Wife Showers Praises On Hubby